Mill Helper Job Description Sample
Mill Helper (Production Dept)
Year Round Employment ESSENTIAL DUTIES The duties of this position are those described below. This job description does not state or implies that the duties listed are the only duties responsibilities assigned to this position.
Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by management. To understand their role in the Food Safety Management System by awareness of the importance and relevancy of their activities and to report food safety and quality problems to personnel with authority to initiate action. Responsible for cleaning interior of production building and equipment in the mill room In charge of measuring corn, waste and flour silos In charge of moving the flour to be reprocessed to the milling area, and physically perform the reprocess In charge of magnets verification Prepare all reports involved in this position Participate in all jobs and special tasks assigned by his/her supervisor, training courses and any other support labor for the plant Perform any miscellaneous labor according to his/her position Participate in all jobs and special tasks assigned by his/her supervisor, training courses and any other support labor for the plant.
Regular and timely attendance is a job requirement of all employees A. EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/SKILLS REQUIRED Able to read and write English OR Spanish, bilingual abilities Spanish/ English preferred. Able to use a hand calculator High School Preferred Ability to lift up to 50lbs Ability to climb elevated areas
CNC Horizontal Mill Machinist, Direct Hire-Sunday Monday Tuesday 6Pm
DIRECT HIRE!!! CNC MACHINING POSITIONS
Are you looking to work only 3 days a week and you have a passion for the quality of your work, then this is a great career move for you!
Perform set-ups and operate CNC horizontal mills machining centers, multitasking turning centers in a small lot production environment.
Perform other related duties as necessary.
The experienced team at Hire Authority, LLC has over 45 years of combined experience in the staffing business. Our business has been built by company referrals and word of mouth. We always take a hands-on approach to the constantly changing needs of manufacturing businesses. We are dedicated to matching the right candidate to the right position.
At Hire Authority, LLC, our mission is to assist employers in obtaining the highest quality employees, both economically and efficiently, by seeking accomplished individuals with a strong desire to succeed.
Our specialty is manufacturing, warehouse, and production such as welders, CNC/Manual Machinist, skilled assembly, etc. But we don't stop there! Here are a few other positions we fill:
*Engineer- Mechanical and Electrical
*Quality Managers/ Inspectors
At Hire Authority LLC. our positions are contract to hire or direct hire opportunities. While on our payroll we offer MEC (Minimum Essential Coverage) also a Health Helper that offers medical, dental, vision, and prescription discount program. We pay the monthly enrollment fee, every month- in order to receive this you must work 30 or more hours a week.
We look forward to hearing from you for your staffing and career needs!
Cold Rolling Mill Operator
1) Sets up and operates cold rolling mill to reduce steel sheets of specified dimensions: Adjusts rollers, buffs, and guides according to
size and dimensions of workpiece, using screwdowns, micrometer, steel tape, and handtools.
2) Turns valves & observes gauges to regulate flow, temperature, & solution of roll lubricants & metal coolants
- 3) Starts entry or rolloff tables that feed metal to and from rolls.
- 4) Threads sheet or rod through rolls for further reduction, or signals ROLLING-MILL-OPERATOR HELPER to feed separate sheets or rods through rolls.
- 5) Controls speed of rolling mill and roll tables to synchronize flow of metal with tandem operations, using signals or communications system.
- 6) Measures width and gauge of rolled metal, using linear tape and depth gauge and adjusts rolls to form metal to specifications.
- 7) Observes rolling operation to detect curling, splitting, or buckling of metal.
- 8) May change rolls on rolling machine, using chain or power hoist.
CNC Mill Set Up Operator
We are looking for experienced CNC Mill Set up Operators to join the team!
- 3 years of minimal experience in manufacturing organization
- 3 years of minimal experience with CNC Mill Set up
- Able to read and interpret Blue prints
Machinist - Boring Mill
CNC and/or Manual
Set up milling machines
Operate milling machines
CNC Mill Machinist / Programmer
Pendarvis Manufacturing of Anaheim seeks a Highly Skilled CNC Mill Programmer/Machinist.
We provide our custom manufacturing services to a broad range of companies throughout the Western United States.
Skills / Job Description:
Program Set-up, run and do First-Article Inspections.
Machine the parts you programmed and hand off some of the programs/projects to other machinists.
Some days small lots of parts... Sometimes the set of parts can run 2 - 3 days.
We primarily work with stainless steel, aluminum and carbon steel.
The candidate must have a good understanding of machining speeds and feeds, tool holding, part holding/fixture choices and cutter/toolholder selection.
The shop works 9/80 schedule. 6:30 - 4:00 M-Th. 6:30-3 Friday. Every other Friday off.
You should have the standard "Machinist" tools... Small mics, calipers, indicators, hand tools etc...
We offer Full-time employment, benefits and compensation based upon your skills.
For a history of our company and a good example of the type of work we do check out our web site. www.pendarvismanufacturing.com.
On your resume please include the brand of machines and software you have worked with and how many years. We have 4 HURCO VMC's
CNC Mill Operator
We are looking for a person to operate our automatic mill. This mill is very straightforward and does not need experience with mills, or programing. We are looking for someone with a technical background that is willing to learn.
- must know how to use a tape measure, and micrometer
- have a good understanding of fractions and decimals
- experience with an overhead crane is helpful
- able to perform basic maintenance of their machine
- loading and unloading parts
- filling out inspection reports
CNC Mill Machinist
Independently sets up and operates conventional, special purpose, and/or numerical control (NC) machines and machining centers to fabricate stainless steel high vacuum components.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of machining practices, measurement and evaluation skills, and tooling applications.
- Complete machine setups on a wide variety of specialized and production equipment. Generate first article/first piece product for inspection. Make required adjustments to equipment or programming to maintain compliance with quality standards.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work piece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements.
- Measures, marks, and scribes dimensions and reference points on material or work piece as guides for subsequent machining.
- Selects, aligns, and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines such as mills, lathes, grinders, CNC.
- Calculates and sets controls to regulate machining factors such as speed, feed, coolant flow, and depth and angle of cut, or enters commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine control media.
- Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjusts machine controls or control media as required where applicable.
- Verifies conformance of finished work piece to specifications as well as within the required tolerance +/- .002 to .005.
- Sets up and operates machine on trial run to verify accuracy of machine settings or programmed control data where applicable.
- Installs machined replacement parts in mechanisms, machines, and equipment, and tests operation of unit to ensure functionality and performance.
- Use, knowledge of measuring tools (dial calipers, ID gauge, threat gauges, height gauges, etc).
- Collaborates with engineers, production personnel, programmers, maintenance or others to resolve machining problems.
- May provide training to other team members.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to work with team members.
- Ability to take direction from supervisor.
- Ability to keep required job schedules.
- Ability to focus attention on details.
- Journey level program certificate
- 7-10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and fumes or airborne particles. The employee is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
CNC Machinist - Mill And Lathe - Programmers/Set-Up/Operators
CNC Programmer/Set-up Machinist
1st and 2nd shifts
· Set-up, program and operate Mazak CNC Mill and/or Lathe
· Produce quality parts to customer requirements
· Blue print reading
· Read and use precision measuring tools
· Program parts in Mazatrol
· Practice continuous improvement
· Performing shop math as required
· Performing basic machine maintenance
· Improve cell productivity
- Knowledge of G and M code programming
- Knowledge of Master Cam programming a plus
- Milling experience also a plus
- Lift 50 lbs
- Competitive compensation
- Health and Dental insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid vacation and holidays
Reasons to work for ACE Metal:
We are devoted to having a workplace that supports each of our team members in making high quality products and working together to be the best at what we do. We are a sheet metal fabrication company specializing in stainless steel, servicing the Midwest. Our customers are Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM's) that are primarily in the food processing, food packaging, and pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on our customer responsiveness which has made us successful for a number of years.
CNC Mill Machinist
Start Date: ASAP
Type: Full-time direct employment with Vitaver's Client.
Onsite: On location at the Client’s site 100% of the time. No telecommuting or remote work.
Salary: $35,000 to $66,000 range depending on your level of expertise.
Additional Information: Full benefits and relocation assistance available.
Description: Our Client, a specialty metals company, is looking to hire a CNC Mill Machinist in Salem, OR.
• Produce machined part programs provided by programming, setting up and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machines;
• Maintain quality and safety standards, keep records, maintain equipment and supplies;
• Maintain safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and standards;
• Set up Mills to set up instructions or Roadmaps;
• Verify settings by measuring positions (Indicator) first-run part proofs outs (FAI);
• Maintain equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements;
• Maintain quality standards accordance with ISO 9001 & AS9100;
• Load and unload of parts according to standard work instructions;
• Work effectively in a team environment and independently;
• Read, understand and interpret technical information( e.g. drawings, work orders, handbooks, industry standards and specifications).
• CNC work experience (1+ years);
• 3 and 4 axis machining experience (required);
• Experience machining tolerances of +/-.001 and tighter;
• Experience with various CNC Controls such as Fanuc, Siemens, and Heidenhain;
• Live tooling experience;
• 5 axis experience (preferred);
• Experience with Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) (preferred);
• High school diploma or equivalent.
If this job is not for you, earn a $2,100.00 referral bonus in cash by referring a Candidate or a Client to us. Vitaver Referral Program is one of the most generous on the market!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!