Mill Stenciler Job Description Sample
CNC Mill Machinist
CNC Mill Machinist Job Label:BMC - CNC Mill Machinist To apply for this position or refer someone you know, please click here! SUMMARY Responsible for machining new and replacement parts for facility machinery.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES Experience in machine programming and set up Knowledge and use of precision measuring equipment to verify dimensional conformance of parts Knowledge and use of cutting tools, inserts, holding fixtures and tooling fixtures Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, layouts, and set-up sheets KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS Basic reading, writing, and some advanced arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma
CNC Mill Set Up Machinist - Day Shift
A setup machinist is responsible for set-up and operation of the CNC Horizontal and Vertical Mills
• Must be a team player as measured by his/her peers.
• Sets up and operates Mazak and Haas CNC Horizontal and CNC Vertical Machine Centers to produce parts to print and specification.
• Receive daily instructions from Production Supervisor and plan day accordingly using the "Shop Floor Control System".
• Must have proven skill to set up and operate machine centers.
• Must be versed in Rotary or Indexing capability as the application applies to the all Machine Center.
• Use proper feed and speed for maximum efficiency.
• Optimize process to achieve maximum efficiency.
• Save updated programs, documents and pictures
• Clock in and off operations according to sequence number of the work order.
• Check parts to ensure they meet blueprint specifications using proper gauges.
• Deburr work in process.
• Train operators on the jobs before they start production.
• Train new hires or apprentices.
• Work in teams to troubleshoot manufacturing problems and perform quality assurance checks of our work
• Meets agreed upon goals and objectives in a timely manner.
• Interact with organizational team members and other departments in a professional manner.
• Assists in formulating departmental strategic plan.
• ISO9001:2008 and ISO13485:2003 certification and compliance.
• Safety and OSHA compliance.
• High School Diploma or GED. Preferably a Journeyman's card/Four year apprenticeship program.
• Must own tools supply for daily tasks (i.e. micrometers, indicators, edge finders, etc.)
• Four years' experience either in a production or job shop environment.
• Read and interpret blueprints and work order instructions.
• Must be able to understand three and four axis machining.
• Must have a working knowledge of computers.
• Must be able to take verbal and written instructions and work from handmade sketches.
• Demonstrated knowledge of G-Code programming and machine practices.
• Demonstrated effective verbal, written, and communication skills.
-Must be able to lift and lower 30-50 lbs.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
CNC Mill Machinist / Programmer
Pendarvis Manufacturing of Anaheim seeks a Highly Skilled CNC Mill Programmer/Machinist.
We provide our custom manufacturing services to a broad range of companies throughout the Western United States.
Skills / Job Description:
Program Set-up, run and do First-Article Inspections.
Machine the parts you programmed and hand off some of the programs/projects to other machinists.
Some days small lots of parts... Sometimes the set of parts can run 2 - 3 days.
We primarily work with stainless steel, aluminum and carbon steel.
The candidate must have a good understanding of machining speeds and feeds, tool holding, part holding/fixture choices and cutter/toolholder selection.
The shop works 9/80 schedule. 6:30 - 4:00 M-Th. 6:30-3 Friday. Every other Friday off.
You should have the standard "Machinist" tools... Small mics, calipers, indicators, hand tools etc...
We offer Full-time employment, benefits and compensation based upon your skills.
For a history of our company and a good example of the type of work we do check out our web site. www.pendarvismanufacturing.com.
On your resume please include the brand of machines and software you have worked with and how many years. We have 4 HURCO VMC's
Manual Machinist - Boring Mill
We are seeking a Manual Machinist - Boring Millto join our team! You will operate and repair a variety of machines and mechanical instruments. Must know how to set-up and operate.
- Operate machine tools to produce precision parts and instruments
- Modify parts and materials to improve overall production
- Test completed equipment to detect and remove defects
- Perform routine maintenance on machinery
- Calculate dimensions and tolerance using measuring instruments
- Previous experience in machinery or other related fields
- Familiarity machine tools and equipment
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Strong attention to detail
CNC Mill Operator
CNC Machinist Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up machinery to successfully conduct the run as specified
- Examine and inspect the first article produced to ensure quality
- Monitor the run throughout the cycle, checking that specifications are met
- Perform all preventative machine maintenance and use equipment properly
- Report any safety or maintenance concerns to management immediately
- Keep all work areas clean and organized
- Strive to meet quotas without compromising quality
- Hold self to a high standard of quality, taking pride in your work
- Attend all safety and production trainings
- Be available for overtime during high volume seasons
CNC Machinist Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a CNC Mill Operator
- Significant hands-on experience working on a production floor
- Able to successfully set up and run production
- Solid necessary math skills, including measuring and keeping count records
- Able to read and follow technical drawings and diagrammed instructions
- Proven record of quality, on-time production runs
- Keen eye for detail
- Positive attitude, reliable, and a team player
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
Machinist A - Mill
Understand and interpret 2D and 3D drawings.
Create CNC programs for complex new parts as needed.
Create and maintain setup/instruction sheets for new programs.
Develop and assist with the design of fixtures.
Operate CNC lathes including loading of parts, operating controls. Follow company machining processes, instructions on job travelers, and other documented procedures.
Inspect parts for conformance to company and customer specifications, policies, and procedures.
Complete special assignments as requested.
Follow all housekeeping and orderliness standards.
Follow all safety rules.
Qualifications & Experience
5-7 years in a professional machine shop workplace.
Working knowledge of Mazatrol and G-Code programming. Haas programming a plus.
Demonstrated ability to interpret technical drawings.
Experience using calipers, micrometers, bore gages and other machine shop measuring instruments.
Organized. Able to maintain a clean an orderly work area.
Must read, write and speak English.
High School degree.
Associate’s or bachelor’s degree, a plus.
Must be able to lift 35 pounds.
Handle equipment weighing up to 175 lbs.
Founded in 1923, Double E was one of the first manufacturers of metal products to focus on the oil and gas industry. In 2012, Double E was acquired by Parco, Inc., a leading manufacturer of high-performance seals. Double E is now a part of one of North America’s largest companies supplying rubber seals and machined metal parts to the oil field machinery industry.
Leading oil field companies continue to trust Double E to secure their wells. We’ve developed one of the industry’s most reliable standard and custom-made oil well equipment and molded rubber products. You can feel secure with Double E, because we’ve been securing wells for more than 80 years.
CNC Mill Machinist
A one stop shop for packaging solutions Manufacturer in Schiller Park, IL is seeking a skilled Manual Mill Machinist to add to their team.
- Previous experience and demonstrated proficiency in operating Bridgeport Manual mill with Proto trac interface – must set up, operate and edit , experience with setting up machines.
- Perform duties to set up and operate many different computerized numerical controlled machine tools to perform a wide range of turning, drilling, milling, tapping, or resistance spot welding operations on precision machined components in a work-cell environment. Follow quality and safety rules and keep work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Demonstrated ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Must be able to read and interpret work instructions and blue prints in English.
- Moderate physical demand required to insert tooling, set up work centers, inspect work pieces and make machine adjustments, which is equivalent to continuously lifting or moving light weight material. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs and stand for an entire shift.
Minimum of 2 years of related experience, and knowledge of machining principles and methods for computer numerical controlled machine tools required
Hours: 3rd Shift (4:30 pm to 1:30 am) plus OT
Pay: $18 - $24 / hour
Clean Background check and drug test
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account including Dependent Care
- Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability,
- Paid Vacation Time and Paid Holidays
If you or someone you know is looking for work we have many opportunities. Please book an appointment at 331-307-7553 and get started on your career!
Please visit our Instagram and Facebook #JITSYNERGY
Synergy Recruiting brings together the expertise and resources of today’s respected professionals. With over 20 years experience, we partner with great companies, providing professional and technical talent suited specifically for their need.
Machinist - CNC Lathe ( VTL ) & ( HBM )Horizontal Boring Mill
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS - CNC HBM- Horizontal Boring Mill MACHINIST AND CNC VTL - VERTICAL TURNING LATHE MACHINIST
Machine/Job Shop , Min. 10 years Experience. Programming and Set-Up Skills.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Must have Minimum 10 years of experience in CNC VTL or HBM ( No others need Apply )
- Thorough knowledge in reading drawings and ability to use standard precision measuring tools including micrometers, calipers, gauge pins, and optical comparators.
- Carry out all common arithmetic operations using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals, including calculate area, tangent points, & volume.
- Possess strong analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and troubleshoot issues.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions given in written, oral, or print form.
Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Operates and programs machine tools in accordance with training and safety procedures.
- Reads blueprints or job orders to obtain product specifications (dimensions and tolerances) and tooling instructions (fixtures, feed rates, cutting speeds, depth of cut and cutting tools).
- Positions and secures work pieces to holding devices, machine tables, chucks, centers or fixtures using clamps and wrenches.
- Sets specified feeds, speeds and depth of cut in accordance with product specifications and tooling instructions.
- Ability to read and comprehend complex engineering drawings and blueprints.
- Ability to set up and operate a full range of conventional machine shop equipment.
- Observes operation and verifies conformance of machined work pieces to specifications using measuring instruments such as fixed gauges, calipers, comparators and micrometers.
- Performs machine daily checks and maintenance.
- Works to close tolerances and select speeds, feeds and tools for varying conditions according to reference manuals or materials for machine set ups and repair. Must have minimal scrap and rework when performing appropriate skill set.
- Maintains safe and clean work area on a day-to day basis.
- Keeps and follows machine shop safety policies and procedures.
Feed Mill Operator & Delivery And/Or Tender Drivers
Full Time & Part Time
AG POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Lima Elevator is looking for responsible individuals interested in the following areas:
Feed Mill Operator- Training Available
Delivery and/or Tender Drivers-requires a Class A, B or Chauffeur's CDL
Previous AG experiance a plus but not required. Competitive pay/benefits package-based on qualifications. Work history & refrences required.
Please fill out an application or leave resume at Lima Elevator's Office in Howe.
1st & Defiance Streets-Howe, IN 260-562-2113
CNC Operator, Mill And Lathe
CNC Mill and/or Lathe Operator. 1st and 2nd shift openings.
Duties: Operate production CNC machines. Inspect and Deburr parts.
Min 2 years experience.
In need of an able bodied individual to Operate CNC Mills and Live Tool Lathes.
Full time employment. 40+ hrs weekly. Monday-Friday (Some Saturdays)
Paid Holidays. Health Insurance after Probation period. Vacation after 1 year.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!