Millbrae Job Description Sample
Program Manager – Iso-New England Market (305-109)
Account Manager - Burlingame, CA
Due to continuous growth FROSCH has an exciting career opportunity for an individual who is reliable, versatile, and enthusiastic to join our team as Account Manager for the Groups, Conferences, and Events division. In this position, the Account Manager is responsible for overseeing sales and marketing initiatives, coordinating program management, and performing finance-related tasks.
Shifts for this position are Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00am – 6:00pm PST. The ability to travel to off-site locations is a requirement.
- Providing an unwavering commitment to top-notch customer service.
- Liaising with FROSCH team members to service house accounts.
- Attending events and meetings as a FROSCH representative in order to handle on-site inquires or referrals.
- Executing sales and marketing initiatives; generating new leads, qualifying client needs, selling GC&E services, creating RFP/RFI responses, etc.
- Researching, designing, and preparing FROSCH client proposals – creating power point and other presentations
- Maintaining the SalesForce database with accurate client and project information.
- Responsible for hotel and venue sourcing, as well as small room block contract negotiation
- Assembling and updating marketing collateral inventory.
- Traveling to off-site locations to perform site inspections, secure locations or venues, and various other client assistance tasks.
- Foster and maintain relationships with current and new relationships
- Coordinate collection of payments as directed by Controller.
- Live up to FROSCH Core Values at all times: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering the Unexpected.
- Previous experience in partnering and managing programs, events, or meetings with 30 to 10,000 attendees is highly desirable.
- Past involvement in Accounting Management and Sales is highly desirable as well.
- The ability to work evenings, weekends, and travel for programs, events, or meetings is required.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or industry; a CMP/CMM designation is a plus.
- A strong knowledge of Salesforce.
- Providing the utmost in customer service per FROSCH’s core values.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work both autonomously and on a team.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities.
- The ability to manage multiple projects in a professional manner while in a fast-paced environment.
What FROSCH Offers You:
- Opportunity to make a difference in a growing global company
- Strong collaborative environment
- Medical, Dental and Vision plus 17 supplemental benefits
- IATA and LifeMart Benefits
- Gym Reimbursement
- Continued Industry Training
- Employee Recognition Program
We aspire to define ourselves as the travel company of choice, to deliver industry-leading expertise and service to our customers and build on the tremendous pride our employees have in all they accomplish. We will continue to align our resources to further integrate leading technologies into our customer experience. Through it all, we will remain faithful to our core values: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, and Delivering the Unexpected.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
FROSCH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FROSCH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cabin Systems Engineer
Experience with cabin systems, including but not limited to, fire suppression (ATA 26) Oxygen (ATA 38)
The Cabin Systems Engineer (ATA 25) develops and modifies engineering documents needed to keep our Client's fleet of aircraft interiors safe, compliant to regulatory requirements, and configured to the needs of the Air Carrier. This individual also provides ‘real time’ troubleshooting assistance for in-service issues. Expertise in the areas of Fire Suppression (ATA 26) and Oxygen Systems (ATA 38)
- Expertise in the areas of "Fire Suppression" and "Oxygen Systems"
- Understand and ability to use LOPA and other engineering drawings.
- Working knowledge of Aircraft and Component Maintenance Manuals.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office to include Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi task
- Good communication skills
- Must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen
- Must have authorization to work in the U.S. as defined in the Immigrations Act of 1986
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University in engineering, engineering sciences, aeronautics or related discipline
Human Resources Coordinator (Complex)
Cloud Software Architect
Cirrent, a subsidiary of Cypress Semiconductor, is a San Mateo-based SaaS company with a revolutionary technology and business model that is transforming the Smart Home, Wi-Fi and the IoT.
Marc Andreessen famously said: “In 20 years, every physical item will have a chip implanted in it.” Cirrent’s technology makes that not only possible, but practical!
Cirrent is scaling our Wi-Fi connectivity solution to millions of products and to more network operators around the world. We are building a team of highly skilled and motivated full-stack developers to bring the Cirrent solution to more and more products.
Cirrent's multi-region cloud, built on AWS, uses the latest technologies to achieve the speed, scale, and capability demanded by our customers. We use elastic, containers, react, rest APIs, microservices, and an automated code pipeline for short time from code to production. We are moving quickly, and need developers who can jump in, get started quickly, and are willing and able to learn.
The Cloud Architect will be responsible for defining the architecture to make sure our cloud is scalable and secure. You'll work with a strong team of software developers in San Mateo and offshore. Your systems will be used by millions of TVs and other consumer electronics products to make them more reliable, easier to use, and more secure.
Specifically, you will:
- Be responsible for architecture decisions and defining the direction of our cloud
- Work directly with the product team and VP of Engineering on planning, architecture, and design
- Develop new system features that span from the database and APIs to the user interface
- Have your hands in the code, taking end-to-end responsibility for the most challenging new features
- Become an expert in the Cirrent platform, including architecture, scalability, and how people use our system
The successful candidate is a 10x coder with a passion for connected products and the smart home, and IoT. Specifically:
- 5+ years hands-on experience on a high-performance development team
- Experience with AWS, node, containers, ELK stack / elastic, React, SQL and NoSQL databases, REST APIs, Microservices, Agile development process,
- Ability to solve problems quickly and independently
- BS in engineering or equivalent experience
- Team player and listener with the highest level of integrity
Cirrent combines the benefits of a big company -- competitive salary, good benefits, and stability -- with the benefits of a startup -- a tight-knit team, a dynamic business, and the ability to have a big impact right now.
We are looking for a smart, motivated bookkeeper administrative assistant to assist the Operations team. You will be responsible for assisting the team, employees and customers in aspects relating to various billing functions, not limited to processing customer orders, assist with customer contract renewals, invoicing for services, and receiving payments from customers.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is computer savvy, detail oriented, an excellent communicator, and likes variety. The ideal candidate will possess bookkeeping and customer service experience and has very strong time management skills.
The ideal candidate is able to multi-task and juggle multiple projects concurrently with great attention to detail and precision. This is a full-time position, but we would consider a part time contract (minimum of 30 hours per week) for the right person.
This is a junior position. This position is not ideal for candidates wanting to get their CPA certification.
Essential Job Functions:
- Process new customer orders, additional sub orders and customer contract renewals.
- Process quotes and invoices for customers accurately.
- Provide billing and customer support to customers and partners.
- Receive payments from customers and process receivables.
- Follow up with late payments.
- Manage vendor accounts and process vendor payments.
- Write and maintain SOPs.
- Perform other tasks based on your special skills, expertise or interest
- Minimum of one year of general administrative work experience, and one year of bookkeeping experience.
- 4-year college degree.
- Experience with QuickBooks or other accounting software.
- Experience with customer service and communicating billing issues with customers and other internal departments.
- Good customer service skills and phone manner.
- Superb organization, attention to detail and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good judgment, logic and ability to learn new things quickly.
- Solid work ethic.
- Solid knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Experience with web-based applications a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Referral bonuses
- Equity in a profitable and fast-growing cloud software company
- 401K plan – company matching
- Health /dental insurance
- Generous vacation
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Flexible schedule for commuters.
- Awesome team members.
- Weekly catered lunches and happy hours.
- Break rooms stocked with snacks and espresso machine
Over three million users at organizations ranging from small enterprises to U.S. government agencies and Fortune 100 companies depend on Agiloft's top-rated product suites for Contract Management Software, Service Desk, Custom Workflow, and more. Agiloft specializes in automating contract management and related processes that are too complex for competing vendors. Our best practice templates and adaptable technology ensure rapid deployment and a fully extensible system.
Agiloft, Inc. has received a number of industry awards including a gold Stevie award for platform as a service, best contract management system from PC Mag and Infotech’s best value for money for its Service Desk application. Agiloft is also the only company with the confidence to provide an unconditional satisfaction guarantee on both software and implementation services, a distinction that has earned it a five-star rating on review sites like Gartner’s Capterra.
Honesty | integrity and Respect | Accountability | Client focus | Continuous improvement
Agiloft is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!