Miller Wood Flour Job Description Sample
Flour Mills Bagger Operator
Potential to make $40,000+ in your first year!
Operators will palletize 50-55 lb. bags of finished product.
Candidates should be able to lift 50-55 lbs.
Candidates must be organized to be able to operate multiple baggers at once.
Candidates should possess at least average math skills.
Mechanical ability is beneficial.
Wisconsin Spice, Inc. offers a complete benefit package including Health, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance. We also off a company matching 401k program, year end profit sharing and both quarterly and annual attendance bonuses up to $2500.
Utility Machine Operator Flour
Utility Machine Operator Flour
Posted Date 2/7/2018
Back To Search
54628449 Nights Operatives Portland IN Mexican Original Portland Plnt 47371 #
Pay Type non-exempt
Position ID 11213610
Employment Type FULL-TIME - - - #
Description This position is responsible for operating machinery to ensure the continuous flow of product thru the production process and insuring proper ingredients supplies are being used on the line. Responsible for monitoring and adjusting machine settings as needed and notifying supervisor if machines should require maintenance while maintaining a safe work environment and adhering to Tyson policies and procedures. #
Tasks This position must be able to perform all jobs and operate all machines in the Flour department. This position is responsible for tasks such as monitoring the press blender bagger, making adjustments as needed, reporting any issues to the supervisor or lead and to fill out various log sheets.
This position is required to follow all Tyson safety rules and to complete Lock Out Tag Out Training. This position will be exposed on a routine basis to warm temperatures ranging from 65-90 degrees, wet and or humid conditions, slippery floors in some areas, and concrete floors. This position also may be exposed to air borne particles, and a noise level loud enough to require hearing protection. This position will require walking, bending, standing, and lifting up to 50lbs on a frequent basis. #
Requirements Must have a minimum of 6 months of operator experience. Must have 1 year continuous work history with a single employer in the past 3 years to be considered. Must not have been terminated from a previous employer for attendance or job abandonment. Must not have been employed by Tyson Foods in the last 3 years to be eligible for hire. Must be available to work overtime and weekends. - - - Tyson Foods, Inc. voluntarily participates in the E-Verify system and uses all tools made available by the federal government to confirm the employment eligibility of all team members. Persons offered employment with Tyson Foods are required to provide documentation proving their employment eligibility, and all offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of the E-Verify process. What is E-Verify (English)
EEO is the Law (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law Supplemental (English)
Pay Transparency Policy Statement (English)
(Español) All Tyson Team Members are responsible for safety. This includes but is not limited to personal safety and food safety.
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Flour Loader- Hudson, NY
Job Title: Flour Loader- Hudson, NY
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world.
Today, we’re one of the world’s largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with approximately 32,000 employees serving customers in more than 160 countries. With a global value chain that includes approximately 500 crop procurement locations, 250 ingredient manufacturing facilities, 38 innovation centers and the world’s premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at www.adm.com . Flour Loader – Hudson, NY This is an hourly level position.
· This position will work in bulk loading operations · This position will require the employee to operate equipment to bin product and load trailers. · Must work safely on top of a bulk trailer using appropriate fall protection · This position requires the employee to follow a schedule to ensure the orders are loaded by the correct departure time.
· This position will require the operator to work outside in all weather conditions · Basic problem solving and mechanical aptitude skills are a plus · The company will provide training for all necessary programs and requirements. · Reliable transportation to and from work on all shifts and weekends · Ability to rotate shifts, and will be required to work some weekends · Ability to stand and walk continuously for 8-12 hours if necessary · Ability to climb stairs and ladders · Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds/23 kilograms · Ability to direct other employees in proper safety, food safety, and sanitation procedures · Must be willing to learn about and operate all equipment in the bulk house · Willing to follow all safety and food safety rules and procedures Relocation assistance is not available with this position. This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen/medical questionnaire and a background check. ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer for minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with a disability.
State: NY - New York
Ref ID: #LI-DNP
EEO: Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Age/Disability/Veterans
Milling Manager - Flour And Corn Mill
Job Title: Manufacturing: Milling and
Elevator Manager (Relocation Available)
Responsible for effectively managing all aspects of the milling process in the Denton plant, and meeting business expectations. Responsible for overall mill condition, including fumigation, scheduling of critical equipment preventive maintenance (sifter inspections, etc.), ongoing mill maintenance, and verification/implementation of systems to ensure food safety and quality.
· Oversee Milling Process, including equipment (rollstands/sifters/tempering/other), grain (origin/quality/specs/receiving), personnel (assessment/training/development), and data analysis (yield calculation/inventory management/quality specs, ash)
· Champion Safety training and awareness of Mill and Elevator team, and follow all safety policies and guidelines.
· Facilitate milling updates with site leadership team, addressing current inventory (quantity, quality, type, corn, incoming), quality (flour/wheat/corn) and capacity (by mill, CWT/day, excess/deficit projection)
· Project Participation
o Identification/justification/documentation of needs/CER
o Support implementation/startup
o Review Impact / CER Rationalization
o Facilitate annual calendars
o Collaborate with Sanitation, Production, Safety, Quality, and Fumigation Team
· Ongoing Mill Maintenance
o Review PM structure/effectiveness/frequency with maintenance department.
o Insure accurate completion of mill MSS
· Overall Mill Condition
o Dust control//Audit readiness/Infrastructureimprovements/Safety concerns
· Must be able to effectively work as part of the Morrison Milling Team.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree (Milling Science Degree is Highly preferred)
· Or equivalent experience as determined by C.H. Guenther & Son, Inc.
· A minimum of five years successful experience as a supervisor/manager in a mill setting is required.
· Successful Milling Manager experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Advanced knowledge and understanding of HACCP, GMPs and AIB.
· Demonstrated leadership/management and team building skills to effectively supervise professional and non-professional staff. (if applicable)
· Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
· Knowledge and understanding of all relevant federal and state laws, regulations, and operating guidelines.
· Must be able to work extended hours and weekends as required.
· Must have effective computer skills, able to interface with PCs, and understand all software packages specifically used by C.H. Guenther (Microsoft Office, Outlook, etc.)
· Ability to be objective in assessment, feedback and change
· Must have good analytical and reasoning skills.
· Must be able to interpret and apply all technical literature necessary to support job requirements.
· Must be knowledgeable of all regulatory policies as they apply to C.H. Guenther.
· Must have and demonstrate strong initiative to improve the overall functions of the mill.
· Work requires supervising, assigning and managing work performance through the assistance of other supervisors or administrators, and through the use of data, including making decisions on hiring and disciplinary actions, evaluating program/work objectives and effectiveness, and realigning work and staffing assignments, as needed.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort:
· Work involves daily exposure to unusual elements, such as dirt, dust, fumes, extreme temperatures, humidity, darkness, and/or noise
· Work environment involves daily exposure to physical risks, such as working around mechanical, chemical, and electrical hazards
· Position requires the ability to stand; sit at a desk; walking around office and plant; lifting and carrying packages up to 50 pounds; utilizing fine dexterity; and reaching, kneeling, crawling and twisting to inspect equipment. Also requires the ability to see; hear; and communicate by utilizing professional etiquette with all levels of associates and with external vendors
· Personal protective equipment, as defined by C.H. Guenther and Son, will be provided
· Will demonstrate, promote and exemplify the Company’s Core Values in People, Quality and Growth.
· Deliver results in Key Performance Measures as outlined by the Company and the Director or Operations. These include:
o Cost (Material usage, Labor, Operating supplies, etc)
o Quality (Customer Complaint Index, First Pass Holds, Internal and External audits)
o Safety (IFR, LTIFR, Safety committee involvement, other Safety initiatives)
o Service (Production Uptime, On time delivery, etc.)
o People (Timely resolution of issues, turnover, absenteeism)
· Implement cost savings and productivity improvements as well as manage the continuous improvement process.
We will demonstrate high integrity, a commitment to excellence, and a positive attitude in all that we do. We are results driven, lead by example, communicate openly and honestly, value diversity and foster long-term relationships. We offer extremely competitive compensation and benefit programs that include medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K savings plan, and more. For additional information about our company, go to www.chg.com.
Qualified 1ST Shift CNC Miller Setup/Operator
REPLY ONLY IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS
C.V. TOOL COMPANY, one of the areas premier aerospace manufacturing is serious about growing and is now has CNC Position Openings!
Job Duties -
- Must be able to setup and operate a CNC Miller workcenter with a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Have the ability to make minor edits if needed, have experience using gauges, micrometers, calipers and indicators and must have experience working with tight tolerances.
The successful candidates shall be self-motivated, creative, extremely dependable and be able to pass a drug test.
Established in 1980 C.V. Tool Company has grown to become a premier manufacturing facility. With facilities in Southington, CT and Fitchburg MA, we specialize in producing hardware for a wide variety of industries including the steam turbine, nuclear, and aircraft industries.
Our team of highly skilled machinists and quality control personnel work together to meet your needs in the following areas:
(Surface, Blanchard O.D., I.D. up to 50 inches)
Shift Supervisor - Store# 08874, Flint, Miller Road
Summary of Experience Customer service experience in a retail or restaurant environment - 1 year
Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation
Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
Meet store operating policies and standards, including providing quality beverages and food products, cash handling and store safety and security, with or without reasonable accommodation
Six (6) months of experience in a position that required constant interacting with and fulfilling the requests of customers
Prepare and coach the preparation of food and beverages to standard recipes or customized for customers, including recipe changes such as temperature, quantity of ingredients or substituted ingredients
At least six (6) months of experience delegating tasks to other employees and/or coordinating the tasks of two (2) or more employees
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to direct the work of others
Ability to learn quickly
Effective oral communication skills
Knowledge of the retail environment
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability to work as part of a team
Ability to build relationships Starbucks is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals; including minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities, and regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity. Starbucks will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.
Sales Associate - Miller Hill Mall
Miller Hill Mall Location:Duluth, MN, United States-Miller Hill Mall 1600 A Miller Trunk Hwy Job ID:1042593 Date:February 12, 2018 Job Description General Description Do you like serving customers and doing everything you can to make them happy? Do you like working in a fast and ever changing environment, with the latest fashion?
Well, being a Sales Associate at JCPenney might be the position for you! The Sales Associate seeks out opportunities to assist customers with service and makes the sales floor look neat and organized. Responsibilities Customer Service:You seek out customers and do whatever you can to make their experience great from the sales floor to the register.
You listen, you help, and you make them want to come back! Adjusts to customer flow:You are always on the move and available to provide assistance to customers or your co-workers. Maintains product presentation:You are always making adjustments to display the latest fashion and merchandise trends after the customer has taken time to explore all of our great products!
Replenish and restock the store: You understand the needs of the customer. When merchandise is getting low, you know just where to get more to ensure all of our customers have the styles and sizes they need.
Participates in a learning environment:You absorb new information from your peers or training materials on our merchandise or business processes. Skills and Characteristics Results: Solve problems and make smart decisions that drive sales, profit or customer service; execute your work efficiently and effectively; inspire strong performance in yourself and others Ownership:
Provide great customer service; cooperate and build positive, inclusive and respectful relationships; take accountability for your actions and outcomes Intensity: Proactively find ways to improve the customer experience; show the confidence and courage to do what’s right; take action with energy and urgency Job Title:Sales Associate
Miller Hill Mall Location:Duluth, MN, United States-Miller Hill Mall 1600 A Miller Trunk Hwy Job ID:1042593 J.C. Penney Company Inc. Plano, Texas
Panda Express – Service And Kitchen Team - Miller & Swartz - Flint, MI (2848)
Panda Express – Service and Kitchen Team
Miller & Swartz
Flint, MI (2848) Flint, MICHIGAN, United States of America Panda Express Hourly Dec 05, 2017 Post Date 3225 Total Views Apply for Job Recommend to a Friend Sign Up for Job Alerts
Performs routine food service activities according to established operational policies and procedures.
Demonstrates basic knowledge of menu and responds to guest inquiries and concerns in a courteous manner.
People Oriented – enjoys working with our guests and fellow associates, possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
Growth Oriented – knows that learning and growth are keys to personal and professional success and is willing and able to share with others.
Greet and serve customers with quality food and service.
Assist in ensuring a clean, safe and well-organized restaurant.
Follow food and restaurant safety standards and guidelines.
Attention to detail in food/service quality and cleanliness
Ensure a constant and adequate supply of ingredients are prepared according to company specifications and local health regulations. We offer all Full-Time Associates:
Progressive Compensation Package and Bonus Opportunity.
Paid Training to prepare you for success.
On-Going Career & Leadership Development.
Medical and Dental Insurance.
401 K with Company Match.
Paid Time Off Associate Discounts and free meals when you work.
- Opportunities for growth into Management positions.
Some high school + 0-1 year related experience
Applies basic knowledge of steam table operations and serving protocols ADA Statement: While performing duties, counter areas are often hot with steam from steam table and food vapors. Work space is restricted and employees are expected to remain standing for long periods of time. Employees must prepare hot and cold foods, use Chinese cook knife and other kitchen equipment and work quickly without losing accuracy. Employees may be required to lift up to 50 lbs., stand for up to four hours and reach across counter tops measured at 36 inches to serve customers. Kitchens are hot and noise levels are usually high; storage space is limited and shelving is high. Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
PT Hub Supervisor - Atlanta Marvin Miller
UPS Part Time Operations Supervisor - $15.00/hr -
(Sunrise/Day/Twi/Night Shifts) At UPS, we love logistics. But what's it really all about? Every day, we choreograph the infinite movements of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories. From our early roots as a Seattle, Washington bike-messenger company to our present day, multi-billion-dollar global corporation, our team has held a singular focus – empowering commerce around the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. From global giants to local mom and pop businesses, we improve distribution networks and manage supply chains to help our customers to do what they do best. That’s how we make the world work better. And that’s how we build better careers and reward people like you for doing what they love to do most. Join us! At our amazing distribution facility known as CACH (Chicago Area Consolidation Hub) located in Hodgkins, IL (at intersection of routes I294 & I55), we are currently looking for good talented people to join us as UPS Part-time Supervisors. We have quite a few openings in all four shifts – Sunrise, Day, Twilight, & Night. UPS Part-time Supervisors receive many great benefits including the “Earn and Learn” education assistance benefit of $5,250 per year worth up to $25,000 as well as the Chicagoland Regional College Program (CRCP) program where you can attend college debt-free. UPS is a company that actively promotes from within. The UPS Part-time Operations Supervisor role could be the entry-point to a fulfilling career filled with wonderful opportunities for you. This management position involves directly supervising seven to ten part-time Package Handlers. Part-Time Supervisors train, develop, and hold their workgroups responsible for safety, production and attendance. The Part-Time Operations Supervisor impacts the organization by contributing to the continued growth and profitability of UPS by maintaining the highest standards for account productivity, accuracy, customer service, organization, communication, cooperation, and safety. The Part-Time Operations Supervisor provides innovative and effective leadership and cultivates a functional working relationship with all levels of personnel throughout the organization. Part-Time Supervisors generally work Monday through Friday at 5 1/2 hours a day, with a guarentee of 27 1/2 hours a week. Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and legal benefits are offered to employees and their eligible dependents. Additional benefits include educational assistance, 401K, discounted stock, and paid vacations/holidays. Please note that these opportunities are part-time only . The Part-Time Operations Supervisor responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
Management of department resources to ensure maximum output, accuracy, and efficiency at all times.
Meet or exceed all established standards for accuracy and productivity.
Ensure that all department and/or corporate policies and procedures are communicated, understood, and adhered to.
Establish and promote a positive, team-oriented work environment emphasizing employee involvement, pro-active communication, inter-departmental cooperation, and continual improvement on all levels.
Implement employee personal development plans as required to ensure the continuing professional growth of department personnel.
Ensure that all department employees receive specific and detailed orientation, skills and safety training, appropriate materials and information, regular evaluations, and pro-active coaching to support their continued development.
Establish and maintain an aggressive cross-training program within the department to promote development, enhance flexibility, and ensure backup coverage of vital functions and processes.
Function as an effective liaison and advocate on all levels to ensure that employee, department, and corporate needs are addressed in a timely and productive manner.
Responsible to ensure that all employees adhere to safety policies and procedures at all times, operating in full compliance with department, station, corporate, and OSHA requirements. UPS is an equal opportunity employer – race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity
UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
Requisition Number: 152592
Senior Interior Designer - Herman Miller Systems Specification
Senior Interior Designer
Herman Miller Systems Specification Senior Interior Designer
Herman Miller Systems Specification
Business Interior Design, Space Planning, Herman Miller experience, Systems Furniture Specification, Ancillary Specification, NCIDQ Certified, AutoCAD This full-service business interiors design and specification firm provides consultative services, product solutions and technical assistance for office, healthcare, institutional and government environments. By combining cutting-edge technology with experienced personnel, this 80-person firm has been successfully distributing a wide range of office and specialty furnishings, specialized interiors and technical expertise for over 65 years. Due to steady, continued growth, they are looking to add another Senior Interior Designer to their client-focused team.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Fun, flexible and collaborative environment
You'll always feel like you're part of the company
Friendly, respectful Senior Management
Work-Life balance is always a focus
What You Will Be Doing Depending upon experience, you'll be handling portions of or all phases of projects including programming, space planning, interior architecture and furniture/finish selections.
What You Need for this Position
Systems furniture and ancillary specification
Herman Miller experience
NCIDQ Certification preferred What's In It for You
Great health benefits package
401k So, if you are an Interior Designer with Herman Miller experience looking for a company with a fantastic culture and room for growth, please apply today! Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Senior Interior Designer
- Herman Miller Systems Specification* NJ-ParsippanyJP5-1425645
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!