Millstone Township Job Description Sample
Warehouse Workers - Drive For Lyft During Off Hours, Make Up
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Hunter Keystone Peterbilt- Clarksburg, NJ
Full Time – Day Shift
The Hunter Family of Companies (Hunter Truck Sales & Service, Hunter Keystone Peterbilt, Hunter Truck Center, and Hunter Idealease) is a family owned and operated network of dealerships that has demonstrated consistent revenue growth for over 75 years. Hunter is the largest truck dealer in the Northeast with a proven track record in Superior Customer Service. What makes Hunter successful is our commitment to our customers and employees.
We offer excellent wages and a competitive benefit package including: medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, employee assistance program, company paid life insurance, 401k retirement with discretionary contribution, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and holidays, flexible schedules, paid training and more!
Sells parts to all customers, over the counter, through the shop, or on the phone.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist all customers (retail and shop) in selecting required parts in a friendly, professional, and efficient manner based on customer needs.
- Informs customers of companion part requirements and specials, and ensures that the customer is exposed to the full product line.
- Answer phone calls, providing price quotes and other information.
- Provide high level of service to internal and external customers.
- Pull and fill orders from stock.
- Notify parts manager of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention.
- Locate out-of-stock parts from outside source and submits an emergency order, if necessary.
- Notify the service advisor and the customer when special ordered parts have been received.
- Follow up on back-ordered parts.
- Verify will-call and back-order files weekly and returns to vendors, or stocks those items not picked up or required.
- Assist outside sales representatives with their orders.
- Make sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair order.
- Receive payment from retail customers or obtains credit authorization.
- Ensure that all charge sales are signed by the customer.
- Ensure that all customers receive their copy of the invoice.
- Issue credit for parts returned, ensuring that the original invoice, or its number, is available so that purchase and pricing can be verified.
- Keep orderly records of all repair orders, invoices, insurance estimates, and special order parts.
- Set up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick-up.
- Solicit assigned accounts by phone.
- Assist with inventory management duties as needed.
- Keep front and rear counter areas clean and uncluttered.
- Participate in all training programs that are made available.
- Keep current on new products and product updates.
- Participate with the parts manager in maintaining a lost sales tracking program.
- Work in a team environment.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
One year of parts counter experience is required. Must possess the ability to work in a team environment. Must possess basic mathematical skills.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Valid driver’s license required; must meet company insurability standards.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee will occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
All positions subject to drug screen and background screen. Please apply online at www.huntertrucksales.com or fax resume or request for application to 724-586-5760.
For more information on Hunter, please visit our website at www.huntertrucksales.com. Since 1938
Services include sales of new and used vehicles, service and body shop operations, and access to over $22 million in parts inventory. Hunter also offers a platform for many integrated options of financial services, including financing, insurance, and truck leasing and rental.
Swimming Pool Tech
Tech requirements ($14-$24 per hr)
-must have experience 2+ years
-must know how to balance chems
Helper requirements ($10-$14 per hr)
-no experience needed
-must be able to lift 50lbs+.
-Basic understanding of tools
-experience is a bonus
We are currently searching for a Restoration Technician to join our growing team. SERVPRO of Central Manhattan specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage.
- Perform emergency restoration services to residential and commercial clients.
- Oversee & assist with demolition and general clean up.
- Complete all paperwork and provide job updates into database.
- Maintain clean, organized work areas and securely stores equipment and supplies.
- Assist Project Manager with reconstruction projects as needed.
- Ideal candidates will have experience in restoration work.
- Ability to read Xactimate scope of work.
- Water experience is a plus!!
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be available after hours & weekends for emergencies.
- Clean driving record
- This position is subject to a pre-employment drug test
- Must be positive, hardworking, dependable, able to think clearly and follow directions, dress and act professionally.
- Medical, Dental, and 401k
- Competitive wages
-PTO plan and Sick Time
- Company paid holidays
Our management company oversees 6 SERVPRO Franchises serving customers throughout the Tri-State area. Our main offices are based in Medford, NY and Manalapan, NJ with warehouses located in both Long Island and Queens NY.
Medical Spa Marketing/ Sales/ Management
In need of a dynamic individual interested in cosmetic medical procedures such as Coolsculpt bodyshaping, and other laser/light based procedures. Seeking an individual interested in marketing, business development, consultations, sales, marketing, management,etc. There is tremendous potential for the right person.
Commercial Lines Account Manager/Csr
Active Independently owned Insurance Agency in Monmouth County is expanding and looking to add a Commercial Lines Account Manager/CSR to its staff. Candidate MUST have at least 3 years experience in Commercial P&C with an emphasis on Construction risks. Candidate must know AMS360, WorkSmart and ImageRight.
Sr. Mortgage Loan Originator / Loan Officer
We are seeking an experienced Mortgage Loan Originator / Loan Officer with the proper qualifications listed below. Candidates will work from our office in Manalapan, NJ. Absolute is among the 50 Best Companies to Work For andoffers a great work environment, generous compensation and first-rate support designed to assist you in exceeding your financial goals.
As a Loan Officer, you be compensated for originating loans while continuing to establish relationships with referral partners. This involves analyzing applicants financial information/credit, and reviewing property evaluation information to determine the feasibility of granting a loan to the customer.
- Exceptional Commission payouts and unlimited earning potential - Top producers make over $275K.
- Multi-state Licensing.
- Full suite of mortgage loan products and competitive pricing.
- Work with and Learn from some of the Top Loan Officers in New Jersey.
- Superior marketing support, including - dedicated webpages, automatic regular marketing, SEO, social media assistance, automated reviews direct to your website.
- Work with and Learn from some of the Top Loan Officers in New Jersey
- Proven track record showing a minimum of 2 loan closings each month existing referral partners, such as realtors, builders, financial advisors, accountants, etc.
- Submit complete mortgage applications to our support staff for processing in a timely fashion.
- Have a passion for sales.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Skill working independently.
- Familiar with current Conventional and Government guidelines.
- Recent Loan Officer Experience: 1 year +.
- Current NMLS License as a Mortgage Loan Originator.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Knowledge of Quick Books, MS Word and Excel
- Basic Knowledge of NYC
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Equipment Service Technician
Looking for an experienced Equipment Service Technician to work on heavy machinery and trucks. Must be able to perform the following tasks:
- Change oil in various equipment including but not limited to trucks, vans, dust collectors, vacuums, generators and recyclers
- Maintain equipment by changing fuel filters, air filters, hoses, fan belts, clutches, etc.
- Maintain trailer, brakes, and lights
- Maintain compressors and air systems
- Maintain shop cleanliness
- Check and maintain tires
- Weld components as needed
- Utilize and maintain electronic components such as control panels and circuit boards
- Operate forklift
- Check and handle shop deliveries
- Perform field maintenance
- Needs valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to trouble shoot
- CDL would be a big plus but not mandatory
- Multi lingual a plus but not mandatory
- Prepared to work on Saturday if needed
- Willingness to learn and grow with the company
Most work performed at Millstone facility located off exit 8 NJTP.
Hourly rates for 40-50 hours a week
In addition to the passion we have for providing superior equipment to our clients, our unique blend of knowledge is what sets us apart from our competition. Our clients are our number one priority and it is the only way we do business.
We understand the customization needed in this ever-changing industry and we will provide both state-of-the-art equipment and the knowledge to meet the needs of each and every customer. We are constantly researching new technologies to improve the productivity and efficiency of our new and existing equipment in order to bring you the best solutions to all projects. No matter the size of the project, we offer all clients the same service and support expected from a total equipment solution company.
SSI provides all types of sandblasting equipment for sale and rental, this includes but is not limited to: steel grit recyclers, dust collectors, industrial vacuums, decontamination trailers, sandblast pots, air dryers, accessories and consumables. We have also teamed up with WIWA to offer the latest in coating application equipment including dual-component, heated, and airless spray systems. Our main office is located in Central New Jersey and we can provide complete equipment solutions to the entire United States.
Companion / Caregiver
Med A Quest, LLC is an established medical service firm that provides services to consumers with developmental disabilities.
We are in search of caregivers/companions who understand the importance of maintaining the needs of consumers while also helping them maintain a high quality of life.
A Direct Support Professional/Caregiver's responsibility may include: assisting consumers with daily living and personal care/basic needs, assistance with transporting and toileting, maintain open communication between consumers and their families, accompany/transport consumers within the community, and ensure highest client safety and well-being.
- Up to 29 hrs. per week - all shifts (days, evenings, weekends)
- Valid driver's license and vehicle insurance required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Use of personal vehicle - mileage reimbursement provided
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- CPR/First Aid preferred
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!