Millstone Township Job Description Sample
Truck Drivers – Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript – Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
- Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
- Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
- Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
- 140 credit hours certificate and transcript
- No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
- No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Dedicated Experienced Tractor Trailer Cdl-A Driver
USA Truck Dedicated Services Division has truck driving jobs with great home time, miles, pay, and benefits! We are now hiring experienced Class A CDL Truck Drivers for dedicated trucking jobs. Minimum of 1 year experience is necessary to apply. We value and reward our Experienced CDL-A Drivers with a wide range of benefits, including:
Loyalty and referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR) * Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
Pet Friendly Policy
Scale bypass technology * 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
Paid vacation grows with experience USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more. Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers! If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
Lyft Driver - Part Time - Make Your Own Hours
Make up to $35/hr driving for Lyft. What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Lyft? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Lyft Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
Hunter Keystone Peterbilt- Clarksburg, NJ
Full Time – Day Shift
The Hunter Family of Companies (Hunter Truck Sales & Service, Hunter Keystone Peterbilt, Hunter Truck Center, and Hunter Idealease) is a family owned and operated network of dealerships that has demonstrated consistent revenue growth for over 75 years. Hunter is the largest truck dealer in the Northeast with a proven track record in Superior Customer Service. What makes Hunter successful is our commitment to our customers and employees.
We offer excellent wages and a competitive benefit package including: medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, employee assistance program, company paid life insurance, 401k retirement with discretionary contribution, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and holidays, flexible schedules, paid training and more!
Sells parts to all customers, over the counter, through the shop, or on the phone.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist all customers (retail and shop) in selecting required parts in a friendly, professional, and efficient manner based on customer needs.
- Informs customers of companion part requirements and specials, and ensures that the customer is exposed to the full product line.
- Answer phone calls, providing price quotes and other information.
- Provide high level of service to internal and external customers.
- Pull and fill orders from stock.
- Notify parts manager of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention.
- Locate out-of-stock parts from outside source and submits an emergency order, if necessary.
- Notify the service advisor and the customer when special ordered parts have been received.
- Follow up on back-ordered parts.
- Verify will-call and back-order files weekly and returns to vendors, or stocks those items not picked up or required.
- Assist outside sales representatives with their orders.
- Make sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair order.
- Receive payment from retail customers or obtains credit authorization.
- Ensure that all charge sales are signed by the customer.
- Ensure that all customers receive their copy of the invoice.
- Issue credit for parts returned, ensuring that the original invoice, or its number, is available so that purchase and pricing can be verified.
- Keep orderly records of all repair orders, invoices, insurance estimates, and special order parts.
- Set up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick-up.
- Solicit assigned accounts by phone.
- Assist with inventory management duties as needed.
- Keep front and rear counter areas clean and uncluttered.
- Participate in all training programs that are made available.
- Keep current on new products and product updates.
- Participate with the parts manager in maintaining a lost sales tracking program.
- Work in a team environment.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
One year of parts counter experience is required. Must possess the ability to work in a team environment. Must possess basic mathematical skills.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Valid driver’s license required; must meet company insurability standards.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee will occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
All positions subject to drug screen and background screen. Please apply online at www.huntertrucksales.com or fax resume or request for application to 724-586-5760.
For more information on Hunter, please visit our website at www.huntertrucksales.com. Since 1938
Services include sales of new and used vehicles, service and body shop operations, and access to over $22 million in parts inventory. Hunter also offers a platform for many integrated options of financial services, including financing, insurance, and truck leasing and rental.
Hiring Class A CDL Drivers! New Pay Increase For ALL Experience Levels!
Start Here, Stay Here.
At CRST Expedited, we’ve got the freight and pay package your team needs. What else?
Call for details! 866-414-6416
Lease Purchase Also Available: 866-271-7783
High Miles – High Pay!
- Lead Drivers earn $.10 more per mile
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus of $.04 more per mile
- Sign on bonuses available
- Longest length of haul in the industry
- Layover & Vacation pay
As an experienced driver you can even make more as a lead driver – earning an additional $.10 per mile. With our “train your own partner” program, not only can you can earn while you train, your partner will start out with 6 month’s pay credit.
Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company’s success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability.
Veterans paid for time served.
Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Let’s Put Some Miles Behind You.
With us, you’ll get:
- Consistent Hometime
- Career growth opportunities – earn more, fast!
- Well-maintained, late-model Equipment
- Average Fleet Age of just 1 ¼ years
- Best-in-class safety program, including driver-decision shut-down policy
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-414-6416
Must be 21 years old to apply.
CDL A Truck Driver
Quality Driven Tradition: Now with Higher Pay and the Same Best In Class Support Company Drivers Earn Up to $70,000 annually Opportunities available for Company Drivers, Owner Operators, and Lease Purchase A TRUCK DRIVING CAREER WITH BAY & BAY KEEPS YOU MOVING As long as people need to eat, you can bet we'll be on the road. We are a nationally-recognized refrigerated freight carrier, delivering quality with each load and each mile. Whether you are looking to drive OTR or join us as an Owner Operator, you can be sure you'll have the miles, the support and the equipment to have a steady trucking career with Bay & Bay. We're proud to be one of the Best Fleets to Drive For and we'd be proud to have you join our family. COMPANY DRIVERS At Bay & Bay, our commitment to our drivers is a family tradition. Over the years, we've helped drivers go from job to successful career with consistent miles, great earning potential and the stability of a leading team. So if you're a career-minded driving professional, you can bet you're Bay & Bay material. When you drive over the road (OTR) with us, you have the power to take your career wherever you want to go. DRIVER BENEFITS * Full Medical and Dental Benefits after 60 days * $57,000 to $70,000 Avg. Annual income
Company Paid Life Insurance
Paid holidays, sick time, and vacation * 401(k) - Eligible the 1st quarter following 6 months of employment
Fuel Management, Mileage, and Retention Bonuses of 2-4 CPM * Late-model Kenworth and Freightliner trucks * 2,500 - 3,000 Average Miles per Week
No Slip Seating OWNER OPERATORS Class A CDL professionals who want to enhance or start their truck driving business will find no better partner than Bay & Bay. We've sat in your seat, so we know what it takes to grow your bottom line and run a successful operation. Enjoy in-demand freight that will keep you moving and, with great percentage pay and increased mileage rates, the power to drive earnings higher in your hands. GREAT ADVANTAGES: * 70% percentage pay (for contractors within 76-mile radius of Dallas, TX; Joliet, IL; or Philadelphia, PA) * Increased mileage rates up to $1.48 per mile
Full FSC on loaded miles * 100% reimbursement on authorized tolls
Fuel discounts from $0.20 to $0.60/gallon or more
Calculation and filing of quarterly fuel/road taxes
Load locks, In-cab scanners and Qualcomm installation supplied at no cost * FREE MPG training with simulator to minimize fuel costs and put more money in your pocket! * Paid by PC Miler Practical Miles * 100% Approved Tolls Paid * HUGE Fuel Discounts
Shop available at Yard * 2,500-3,000 Average Miles per Week
Mileage Pay + Fuel Surcharge
In-Cab Scanning for Quicker Settlements FIRST-RATE ACCESSORIAL PAY: * $38/hr. detention pay (after 2hrs.) * $100/day layover pay(after 24hrs.) * $100 Canada & NYC pay * $30 extra stop pay (after 1st stop) * Reimbursed lumper fees LEASE-PURCHASE OPTIONS Ready to be your own boss? Our experienced staff will help you get there. We have previous Owner Operators who are ready to guide you through the process of leasing the best equipment with the most affordable payments. We are helping drivers get the maximum profits with less jumping through hoops so you can get on the road safely and quickly. We offer:
No money down & no credit check, sign and drive
Late model equipment with remainder of manufacturer warranty
Monthly payments as low as $2,300 per month
Maintenance account for repairs
Discounts of fuel purchases
Predictable Pay Program guarantees drivers receive a check based on the numbers of miles the truck runs during the week BE UNSHAKEABLE Many of our drivers have stayed with us for the long term because we treat them like family. And average earnings between $55K and $70K don't hurt either. We know you work hard, so we make sure you're set up for personal and professional success with corporate-style benefits, newer model trucks and equipment, and top industry safety training. We always keep an open door for our drivers, making sure they have the education and support to remain confident on the road. And our rider policy and family-centered culture ensure you're always in good company. Check out the openings we have available and apply today!
Sr. Technical Recruiter
As a Sr. Recruiter you will be the point of contact for candidates Encode is seeking to hire and/or place on applicable projects. You must ensure that all your responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner, as your role is essential to the ongoing and new business of Encode. You will be a mentor to other Recruiters and a provide training to the Jr. Recruiters.
• Report directly to the VP of Operations. Discuss/present new recruiting ideas/methods to keep Encode Recruiting ahead of the curve.
• Help develop Encode’s recruiting methods and best practices for identifying, recruiting, and maintaining a professional relationship with deployable candidates.
• Constantly seek to expand your knowledge of the latest recruiting tools and trends.
• Attend training events and courses as requested by Encode management.
• Attend recruiting events as requested by Encode management.
• Continue to strengthen “mastery” of Encode’s Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
• Present and train latest recruiting tools and trends to the VP of Operations and Recruiting team.
• Develop your own methods for identifying candidates from a variety of sources and solicit resumes of potential candidates.
• Maintain expert-level knowledge relating to posting open requirements and searching for deployable candidates on the major job boards (i.e. Dice, Monster, Career Builder, etc.).
• Maintain expert-level knowledge for identifying, networking with, and recruiting deployable candidates to fill Encode requirements on major Social Media sites (i.e. LinkedIn, Facebook, Glassdoor, etc.).
• Create and maintain an updated Encode Recruiter Social Media presence on the major Social Media Sites.
• Conduct in-depth interviews with potential candidates to evaluate candidates’ work ethic, sincerity, honesty, interpersonal skills, etc. and to assess candidate’s ability to work successfully in a client environment based on candidates’ particular strengths and weaknesses.
• Enter and maintain candidates in the Encode Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
• Develop conceptual understanding and conversational level expertise with all the vendor technologies you are recruiting for.
• Work collaboratively with fellow Encoders in a team-oriented manner.
• Maintain open and regular communications with your fellow Encoders.
• Train and mentor of Jr. Recruiters and Recruiters.
• Meet weekly with VP Operations.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy.
• Highly organized and flexible.
• Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines.
• Ability to self-study to gain fluency in the technologies you recruit for.
• Must be self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision.
• Maintain staff confidentiality.
• Proficient Microsoft Office, including email, scheduling, spreadsheets and presentation software.
• Expert with Social Networking and maintaining profiles on Social Media Sites (i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.).
• Bachelor’s Degree or Higher.
• Expert Knowledge of Industry.
• Extensive IT recruiting experience.
• Prior experience with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) software, preferably Bullhorn.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Ability to attend career fairs & recruiting conferences, as needed.
This position is FULL TIME. Great health benefits, as well as perks; including work-from-home Thursdays & Fridays, casual days every day, and company outings.
We are currently searching for a Restoration Technician to join our growing team. SERVPRO of Central Manhattan specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage.
- Perform emergency restoration services to residential and commercial clients.
- Oversee & assist with demolition and general clean up.
- Complete all paperwork and provide job updates into database.
- Maintain clean, organized work areas and securely stores equipment and supplies.
- Assist Project Manager with reconstruction projects as needed.
- Ideal candidates will have experience in restoration work.
- Ability to read Xactimate scope of work.
- Water experience is a plus!!
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be available after hours & weekends for emergencies.
- Clean driving record
- This position is subject to a pre-employment drug test
- Must be positive, hardworking, dependable, able to think clearly and follow directions, dress and act professionally.
- Medical, Dental, and 401k
- Competitive wages
-PTO plan and Sick Time
- Company paid holidays
Our management company oversees 6 SERVPRO Franchises serving customers throughout the Tri-State area. Our main offices are based in Medford, NY and Manalapan, NJ with warehouses located in both Long Island and Queens NY.
Insurance Agency Operations Manager
Current Operation Manager is retiring, so this is a replacement position.
Individual with report directly to the President:
Position includes: Sales Monitoring, Agency , Workflow Management., Infrastructure monitoring including Internet,Email, Phone and Copier/Scanning Systems. Position will spearhead Customer Communications such as editing brochures, Carrier Communications. Individual is responsible for Scheduling Management meeting and keeping notes and monitoring progress on Management Action Items.
Sr. Mortgage Loan Originator / Loan Officer
We are seeking an experienced Mortgage Loan Originator / Loan Officer with the proper qualifications listed below. Candidates will work from our office in Manalapan, NJ. Absolute is among the 50 Best Companies to Work For andoffers a great work environment, generous compensation and first-rate support designed to assist you in exceeding your financial goals.
As a Loan Officer, you be compensated for originating loans while continuing to establish relationships with referral partners. This involves analyzing applicants financial information/credit, and reviewing property evaluation information to determine the feasibility of granting a loan to the customer.
- Exceptional Commission payouts and unlimited earning potential - Top producers make over $275K.
- Multi-state Licensing.
- Full suite of mortgage loan products and competitive pricing.
- Work with and Learn from some of the Top Loan Officers in New Jersey.
- Superior marketing support, including - dedicated webpages, automatic regular marketing, SEO, social media assistance, automated reviews direct to your website.
- Work with and Learn from some of the Top Loan Officers in New Jersey
- Proven track record showing a minimum of 2 loan closings each month existing referral partners, such as realtors, builders, financial advisors, accountants, etc.
- Submit complete mortgage applications to our support staff for processing in a timely fashion.
- Have a passion for sales.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Skill working independently.
- Familiar with current Conventional and Government guidelines.
- Recent Loan Officer Experience: 1 year +.
- Current NMLS License as a Mortgage Loan Originator.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!