Millville Job Description Sample
Part-Time Retail Merchandiser - Millville, NJ
About Anderson Merchandisers
We‘ve been around for 100 years and became the nation’s largest merchandiser of entertainment products. We now represent many different clients in multiple retail chains. We pride ourselves on an unparalleled ability to deliver best-in-class in-store execution to increase our client’s and retailer’s sales.
We are a family company in more than just name. At Anderson Merchandisers, your success is our success. Simply put, we are who you are. Some of our biggest business-building ideas have come directly from our associates. When it comes down to it, it is our people who make our company great.
The Sales Merchandiser position is responsible for the execution of Anderson Merchandisers standards to drive sales and meet retailer and client expectations This position is under the supervision of the District Sales Manager but daily communication and follow-up with the Territory Sales Lead is expected.
IND-123Retail Execution East LLCSales
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Anderson Merchandisers has additional facilities across the United States and around the world. More than 3,000 Anderson merchandising experts work on behalf of clients in more than 4,000 retail locations.
We are a merchandising partner for national brand names in a variety of consumer product categories. We handle many popular products that most of us buy every day!
Our client is seeking an experienced Automation Manager to assist in oversight of all industrial systems and automation. This person will be responsible for troubleshooting, supporting, and improving all automation systems. This person must have experience in a manufacturing environment and have lead projects which include upgrading, developing and implementing new automation systems.
- Uses knowledge of technique and method such as automation (PLCs, HMIs, SCADA, Data Historian), engineering and project management.
- Design new control systems, including PLC, SCADA and SQL Database design, oversee the fabrication and installation.
- Assist in the development and implementation of all internal and external automation projects
- Lead and execute projects and programs including the specification, purchase, compliance with applicable codes, and installation of new control systems
- Analyze the processes and equipment to control requirements, including function, reliability, maintenance, cost, and safety.
- Act as the project manager to plan, track, and document all projects
- Establish new operating parameters and processes for new equipment
- Oversee the integration of Process Automation Equipment with Level3 Systems (MES)
- Ensure process improvements are continually updated to ensure efficiency and reliability
- Develop and implement operating and training manuals throughout the company
- Analyze and measure key performance metrics
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field required
- 10+ years of experience as Automation/ Controls Engineer in Manufacturing/ Process industry
- Experience with industrial system implementation
- Experience working with external industrial system resources.
- Experience in a distribution/manufacturing environment is highly preferred
- Experience in Rockwell Automation projects required
- PMP Certification highly preferred
- Advanced knowledge of automation and control systems like PLC, SCADA, SQL Server, VBA, HTML5 etc.
Forklift Operator/Material Handler 1
POSITION:Forklift Operator/Material Handler
REPORTS TO:Shift Supervisor
D SHIFT:8:00 PM - 8:00AM
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Operates and maintains forklift in a safe and efficient manner using work instructions, visual management and computer interface.
- Supplies production operations with raw materials to produce finished product.
- Transfers finished goods and raw materials to staging or storage areas.
- Moves pallets between outside storage locations within the complex.
- Accurately completes all written logs,bar code scans and data input into the computer system.
- Ensures accurate inventory counts and notifies supervisor of discrepancies.
- Effectively communicates with all internal departments.
- Removes/Reworks any damaged product on pallets.
- Maintains a clean work area and performs general housekeeping duties.
Skills Required & Education
- High School Diploma
- Must have current forklift certification
- Must have 2-3 years forklift experience
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and excellent follow up skills.
- Ability to read and understand SOP and job packets
- Plant Personnel
- Internal and external customers
- Normal/Corrected Vision
- Employees are required to stand / walk for up to 8-10 hours per shift on a concrete floor, there may be some sitting mostly standing and walking.
- Employees must be able to work 12-hour shifts day or nights, including weekends and holidays
- Employees are required to bend; turn / twist; kneel; squat; crawl; climb; stoop; reach out and up; turn wrist; grasp; pinch; and have hand/finger dexterity.
- Occasional lifting and/or push/pulling up to an amount of 25-50 pounds.
- Carrying an amount up to 30 pounds
- Manufacturing Environment
- Office Environment
- Variety of PET Manufacturing Machines
- Pallet Jack
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties, responsibilities, skills or abilities.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
JMI Reports is seeking highly motivated Field Reps in Cumberland and neighboring counties to complete Property Insurance Surveys.
No experience is necessary and this is not a sales job. Training is provided for all survey types to help you succeed and be profitable. Our most successful Field Reps are well organized, self-motivated and detail oriented. The average person completes training and is working in one week.
This is an Independent Contractor role allowing you the flexibility to set your own schedule. Field Reps work indoors and outdoors, completing inspections on residential, commercial, and agribusiness properties.
- Taking digital photographs
- Proper Identification of condition and hazards
- Measuring the exterior of structures
- Submitting reports on time
We pay weekly based on an established fee structure. Pay will vary based on the type and scope of property surveys completed.
After you complete our application, a manager will review and reach out if they would like an interview.
Outside Sales Executive
Territory Sales Manager
Company: Heartland Payment Systems
Compensation: Substantial Comission/LIFETIME Residuals
Are You The Best of the Best?
Integrity. Honesty. Advocacy. Tenacity. These are the core values of Heartland. If you possess these attributes and are determined to be a high-income earner, personal and financial fulfillment can be earned selling the truth for a company known for its integrity and merchant advocacy. Heartland employs nearly 3,000 dedicated employees throughout the country and provides payments technology services to more than 250,000 merchants nationwide. Exceptional people find an exceptional home here at Heartland. We believe in empowering the sales professional and are the founders of the Sales Professional Bill of Rights (www.spbor.com). Learn more at www.HeartlandPaymentSystems.com/sales-portal.
We are seeking an honest, competitive, ethical and self-motivated Outside Territory Sales Manager to present business solutions to merchants throughout our area. As a Territory Sales Manager with Heartland, you will work closely with your local Division Manager to set appointments with business owners using phone prospecting, face-to-face prospecting, networking, and referral partner relationships. You will run scheduled appointments, uncover needs and present Heartland solutions to close sales in our target vertical markets (restaurants, retail, medical, lodging, auto repair, salons, etc.). During the training / ramp up period, your local manager will accompany you on your initial appointments to demonstrate our short-cycle sales process using atlas, our groundbreaking iPad CRM platform for lead generation, sales presentations, on the spot client financial analyses and paperless contract processing. You will then have the freedom to set your own work schedule and work primarily from a home office as you enjoy the best compensation and benefits plan in the payments processing industry.
Responsibilities of the Relationship/Territory Manager include:
- Prospecting for and running dynamic sales presentations that highlight the benefits of working with Heartland
- Explaining our value proposition to clients via atlasCRM on your iPad
- Closing sales of our payment processing services (Card Processing, Payroll / HR Outsourscing, Loyalty Marketing)
- Educating merchants and business owners on the payment processing industry
- Upselling current clients on our gift marketing, payroll and other products and services
- Building and leading a team of sales professionals
- Maintaining regular communication with your Territory / Division Manager
This is a W2, full benefits position working primarily from a home office with a majority of time spent in the field. First year relationship managers can expect average earnings of $65,000 - $95,000+ in the form of uncapped commissions. Top performers are in the $250,000+ range. Compensation includes weekly up-front signing bonus commissions paid each Friday, monthly residual income that pays starting the first month, and portfolio equity once vested. Once our Relationship/Territory Managers hit a designated sales production requirement they are what we call "vested" and now "own" the monthly residual. This means the sales manager is paid the monthly residuals as long as their clients are processing with Heartland, whether or not the sales manager is still employed with Heartland. In addition, they have the option to cash out some or all of their monthly residual for 30 times its value as a portfolio buyout (i.e. $1,000 in monthly residuals can be sold back to the company for a $30,000 buyout).
Selling Power magazine named us the #1 service company to sell for over three consecutive years thanks to our compensation, comprehensive 90 day ramp-up period, ongoing training with the Sales Technology Team, guidance from a designated Sales Mentor and support from our local management team. We offer career advancement opportunities that lead to long-term success and growth within our company and tend to promote hard workers quickly. Best of all, you have the freedom to decide when and where you work!
Additional benefits include:
- Semi Annual Incentive Trips for top performers
- Stock options and prizes available for Top Performers
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Healthcare savings account
- Flexible spending, limited purpose spending and dependent care accounts
- Voluntary accident, hospital and serious illness insurance
- 24/7 technical and customer support
- Exclusive endorsements for card, payroll, and loyalty processing from over 250 local and national associations such as the NRA (National Restaurant Association), Restaurant Association of Maryland, Independent Pharmacy Alliance and American Hotel and Lodging Association.
- Job Requirements
Qualified candidates must possess excellent prospecting, communication, presentation and networking skills and be able to work well independently and as part of a team. Our ideal Outside Sales Representative is an incentive-driven sales “hunter” with a professional demeanor, impeccable integrity, a high sense of urgency and innate sales talent and aptitude. You must also enjoy cold-calling and speaking with people face to face and be eager to develop your consultative sales skills.
Desired Skills & Experience:
5 Traits that all Successful Heartland Sales Pros possess:
The Following Experience / History is suggested:
- Hunter type sales mentality / Excellent Prospector
- Experience dealing directly with small to mid-sized, local business owners and decision makers
- Experience closing in a fast sales cycle: 5 - 10 sales per month
- Experience in solution-based sales
- Experience in a performance based compensation model
Additional requirements for the Outside Sales Representative include:
- Previous Top Performer status in an outside sales position
- Proven track record of pipeline development and closing sales
- Ability to pass a background check
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Computer literacy
- Performance based sales background including B2B services, short-cycle sales, outside sales, cold-calling, selling solutions and/or selling to restaurants, retail stores and hospitality businesses preferred
- Membership in a business or merchant association or a networking group a plus
- Bilingual skills a plus
Payment Systems Additional Information:
- Type: Full-time
- Experience: Mid-Senior level
- Functions: Sales
- Industries: Financial Services
- Compensation: Base/Commissions/Residuals
- Veteran Commitment
About Heartland Payment Systems:
Heartland Payment Systems, Inc. (NYSE: HPY), the fifth largest payments processor in the United States, delivers credit/debit/prepaid card processing, gift marketing and loyalty programs, payroll and related business solutions to more than 250,000 business locations nationwide.
A FORTUNE 1000 company, Heartland is the founding supporter of The Merchant Bill of Rights, a public advocacy initiative that educates merchants about fair credit and debit card processing practices. The company is also a leader in the development of end-to-end encryption technology designed to protect cardholder data, rendering it useless to cyber criminals. For more information, please visit HeartlandPaymentSystems.com,MerchantBillOfRights.org.
Contact the job poster:
A FORTUNE 1000 company, Heartland is the founding supporter of The Merchant Bill of Rights, a public advocacy initiative that educates merchants about fair credit and debit card processing practices. The company is also a leader in the development of end-to-end encryption technology designed to protect cardholder data, rendering it useless to cyber criminals. For more information, please visit HeartlandPaymentSystems.com, MerchantBillOfRights.org.
Real Estate Sales Representative
A Real Estate Sales Representative is also known as a real estate agent and is responsible for helping clients with every aspect of the real estate transaction process. Clients are in need of sales representatives to help them market and sell their home and guide them through the process of finding a home to purchase. In this position, you will advise clients on how to prepare their home for a quick and profitable sale and will help them search for a new home to call their own.
- Advise clients on how to price their home and get it ready for sale
- Keep informed on the local real estate market and keep track of comparable homes sales within your clients' communities
- Organize home tours and open houses
- Market your real estate sales representative services to the local community
- Advocate for clients during sales negotiations and when creating home transaction contracts
- Come up with creative marketing strategies to help clients sell their home
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, REALTORS, is a part of HomeServices of America, the nation's second largest provider of total home services. The company, which has 4,500 Sales Associates in more than 65 sales offices across the Tri-State area, recently received the Elite Circle Award, ranking number one in Residential Units and number two in Gross Commission Income (GCI) throughout the entire Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Network.
Thinking of beginning a real estate career? Start with the dominant market leader, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach. We'll guide you through the steps needed to get your license. Taught by an instructor who is also a full-time agent, we offer special classes for new licensees that meet weekly at offices throughout the region.
Field Underwriter-No Cold Calling! No Boss!
DO NOT SEND RESUME , Go to www.slabichagency.gr8.com to watch our corporate overview and SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW with a hiring manager
Our company thrives on team building, ambition, self-motivation, passion, and drive for success. Sales experience is always a plus, but not necessary. We are looking for team players who are hungry for success and passionate about helping people. In order to achieve greatness you must be willing to put in the work needed to reach your goals. You must be driven, yet humble and coachable.
We specialize in Mortgage Protection Insurance. This is term policies, often with a return of premium, whereby our clients receive back every penny they've ever paid in to it. Our agents can also offer Final Expense, Whole Life, IUL's and Annuities. Your ultimate goal is to educate clients on our products and help them understand what they NEED not what they want. To learn more and watch our Corporate Overview, visit www.slabichagency.gr8.com.
Those in your area who have recently purchase or refinanced a home receive a letter regarding Mortgage Protection Insurance. You will be calling to follow up, set an appointment and offer them a couple policies to choose from. NO COLD CALLING! This is straight forward and is perfect for someone seeking a solid position with a company with integrity. Mentorship and training is provided free!
Our proven system includes extra-ordinary mentorship and support combined with an in-house lead generation system that allows our agents to have THE competitive edge in the industry. Whether you are an experienced life agent, sales person, recent college graduate, or you're looking for a part time opportunity, you will find the nation's most effective training and the best marketing platform available.
• Performance based promotions every 2 months
• A+ leads with an appointment setting ratio of 70%
• A selling system that is validated by agents nationwide
• A training system that offers you support from day one
• A flexible schedule that allows you to work on your own time
• Access to REAL time leads and customized mailings specific for YOU, so that you can spend your time making sales and not creating leads.
We have agents making $10k to $70k per month thru their own personal production! Applicant must have a strong work ethic and be driven to succeed and willing to go above and beyond to achieve above average results. You must be willing to work for your $120k your first year. If you have what it takes to plug into our proven system, then the sky is the limit here. If YOU are in the 20% who do 80% of the work, then you will be rewarded beyond your expectations here. If you know you are the one we are looking for, please visit www.slabichagency.gr8.com to watch our Corporate Overview video and schedule an interview from the website.
Class A CDL Lease Purchase Truck Driver
Own your own Class A CDL truck with Risinger s lease purchase program and driving opportunities!
Risinger CPM pay just increased to $1.09, the second pay increase this year!
Call for details.
Becoming your own boss has never been easier.
The Risinger Lease Purchase Program puts you behind the wheel of your very own truck driving business.
We offer quality trucks and equipment, great rates per mile, and guaranteed home time to get you off to a successful start!
Lease Purchase Drivers enjoy:
$1.09/mile plus fuel surcharge on all miles (loaded & empty)
Lease purchase drivers receive a $2,750 sign-on bonus (Call for details)
Quality home time
$700 weekly Boost Program. Please call for details.
Preplanned routes 2-3 days in advance
Consistent miles of up to 2,500 3,000 per week
Up to $5,000 in annual bonuses (safety & miles)
Free primary healthcare in Decatur and Morton, IL
UNLIMITED driver referral bonuses
Clean inspection and special recognition bonuses
100% no-touch freight; 90% customer freight
50% drop and hook
Weekly payments as low as $199!
Other reasons truck drivers love Risinger:
Free primary healthcare
NO COST general liability and cargo insurance
Discounted rates on bobtail, physical damage, and occupational/accidental insurance
Driver legal services available
Lease Purchase Terms
Vehicle Down Payment
No down payment required
Vehicle Interest Rate
Flat payment based on zero percent interest rate.
Vehicle Monthly Payment
Weekly payments currently range from $199 to $549
We ve got you covered!
Detention, layover, and stop-off pay provided
Up to 3x rewards on Pilot loyalty cards use points toward food, merchandise, and more!
Company-provided load straps, hard hat, protective eyewear, and safety vests
Drivers come FIRST at Risinger.
We stand for
Trust Respect Honesty Loyalty
Your miles go further with lease purchase truck driving opportunities at Risinger.
Contact recruiters to start today! 888-###-####
Family owned for over 35 years!
Associated topics: cdl a operator, independent contractor, lease, own truck, own truck driving, own your own new truck, owner operator, owner operator driving, owner operator truck, solo driver
Class A CDL Truck Driver - Glass Division
Maverick Made Glass Division careers open now for experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers
NEW $0.05 Pay Increase for Experienced & Student OTR Glass Drivers!
It s clear: The best place for you to advance your truck driving career is with Maverick, the largest and most reputable glass carrier in the industry. Do you enjoy the thrill of a challenge and the freedom of the road? Then you ll fit in perfectly with Maverick's Glass Division. Professional grade truck drivers at Maverick enjoy superior rewards like home time that is second to none, outstanding pay, industry-leading training, and the newest and safest trucks on the road. Whether you are looking for OTR or Dedicated lanes, you ll find your fit with a Maverick Made opportunity.
Experienced Drivers (6+ mos OTR)
$.55- $.59 per mile starting pay
$25 Tarp Pay & $30 Glass Pay 66% preloaded freight!
$1,000 Orientation Pay
$1,000 Flatbed Training Pay
$1,000 Glass Training Pay
Travel, lodging, breakfast and lunch provided
Student starting pay $.50 per mile
$600 Orientation Pay
$600 Flatbed Securement Training
$600 Glass Training Pay
Travel, lodging, breakfast and lunch provided
Training Pay $600/week
Advantages & Bonuses:
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus for Experienced Drivers (limited time!)
Pay increases up to 5 years
Weekend Guarantee Pay
$15/hr Detention Pay
Addt l Pay for Performance Bonus Introductory/New Hire Rate ($.02 - $.04/mile)
Performance Bonus Program (extra pay potential up to $.06 per mile)
DRIVER REFERRAL BONUS - $1,000 - $2,000
Paid weigh station bypass & tolls
Modern, well-maintained equipment
Passenger Authorization Program
Health/Dental Insurance + Rx card
Paid Life Insurance Policy
401(k) Retirement Plan
Full Tuition Reimbursement
GI Bill OJT approved
CDL Sponsorship Available
Associated topics: cdl a company, company driver team, company otr, company truck, otr driver, otr driving, over the road company, over the road driver, regular home time, time at home
Sell Avon - Earn 40% Of What You Sell (Millville,Nj)
Location: Work from home; Work online; Work anytime
Opportunity: Start an AVON business and EMPOWER your life. Avon is an iconic brand that is recognized and loved by millions. As a leader in beauty, anti-aging skincare, and fragrances, we make it easy for you to sell and succeed, right from the start.
When you join the Avon team, you re part of a community of people just like you who want to share their passion, improve their lives and help other Avon Representatives thrive.
Why Sell AVON?
*Own your own business Use flexible hours to your advantage, transform your spare room into an office or work from your kitchen table. The average active Avon Representative earns 35% of personal sales with the potential to earn up to 50%!
*Determine your work/life balance Work how and when you choose, share your eStore and be available 24/7
*Low start up investment Choose from 2 starter kit options to get your business up and running quickly
*No inventory required
*One-to-one Avon support available We re here to help you every step of the way! You receive personal support from a Sales Leader, a unique eStore for sales and expert training tools to get started.
*Exclusive Avon Opportunities -
I started selling Avon because: I wanted to be the CEO of my own company.
-A.S., Avon independent Sales Representative
Whether you're entering the workforce, returning after the kids have grown, or just want to be your own boss, becoming an AVON Sales Representative offers unlimited opportunities. Put your love of beauty, fashion and meeting people to good use with AVON.
See why more than 6 million people around the world are enjoying the benefits of being an Avon Sales Representative.
Associated topics: from home, ft remote, home based online, pt remote, stay at home work, telecommuting contractor, work at home contracting, work at home employment, work at home employee, work from home online
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!