Millville Job Description Sample
Solo & Team Cdl-A Truck Drivers (Millville,Nj)
OTR, Regional & Dedicated Opportunities for CDL-A Truck Drivers - NEW Pay Increase!
Respect: A Foundation We re Built On
We know what s important to CDL-A truck drivers.
Time, work, and value. That s why we re putting revolutionary measures in place to ensure that your needs are taken care of.
NEW PAY INCREASE!
We are committed to making things better for our truck drivers, and USA Truck was recently awarded as a Top Pay Carrier. That includes the following Pay Items:
Great Mileage Pay
Monthly Productivity and Safety Bonus
Short haul, Detention AND Breakdown Pay
Plus, our comprehensive benefits package is the best in the business for CDL-A Truck Drivers see for yourself:
Loyalty & referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR)
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
401K + match & Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Students and recent grads welcome
New Sign-on Bonus now available for Experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers- up to $3,000!
Our mission today is to become the hands down best company for experienced truck drivers.
While we remain an attractive destination for recent CDL-A grads, we're looking to bring in truck drivers who have the knowledge needed to succeed. We have a solid management team, a new growth plan and a ton of new programs, upgrades and support teams all geared for a better driver experience.
USA Truck is looking for quality truck drivers to join the family.
If you have your Class-A CDL, Apply Today!
Associated topics: choferes clase a, class a driving, class a truck, company truck driving, dedicated truck, flatbed driver, hazardous material, otr company, over the road driving, tanker truck
Project Manager/Autocad Draftsman
Looking for an individual to join our team specializing in Aluminum Composite Wall Panel Systems.
Candidate must be efficient in AutoCAD, be able to go through Architectural drawings and have an understand of exterior wall panel systems.
Candidate will help produce shop drawings and fabrication drawings for production.
75K to 100K real first year income potential
Sales experience a plus but not necessary, we will train
PRE-SET APPOINTMENTS ONLY AT NO CHARGE TO YOU
ABSOLUTELY NO COLD CALLING OR PROSPECTING
EARN WHILE YOU LEARN
- We pay $50.00 sit bonus for each presentation regardless of making the sale or not
- Commission paid in addition to the $50.00 sit bonus for each sale
GAS ALLOWANCE: up to $170.00 per week
- $2000.00 Fast Start Earned Signing Bonus
- Pre-Set, Pre-Qualified Confirmed Appointments
- Majority of Appointments are Pre-Approved for Financing
- Minimum of 12 to 17 Appointments Per Week at No Charge to You
- WEEKLY AND MONTHLY BONUSES
HIGHEST ADJUSTABLE BED RATING ON CONSUMERAFFAIRS.COM
Please visit our website: http://www.easyrest.com
Please visit the following link to see what our customers have to say:
Account Manager/Outside Sales Representative
Call Jimmy today at 1-888-479-2716!
Because we receive a high number of resumes, to get the extra advantage give Jimmy a call today!
Who We Are
Talus Payments is an industry leader in merchant services. We’re Highly rated with the Better Business Bureau and have been taking great care of our clients since 2006. Our mission is to provide the latest technologies in the industry at the best prices to help medium and small business owners grow their companies.
What You Need
No matter your experience level, our proven sales system has helped beginners and veteran sales people become successful, high-earning agents with Talus Payments. While the following is not required, our history has shown us that the following experience is highly beneficial:
Sales (Inside, Outside, B2B, Retail, Insurance, Mortgage, Car Sales, etc. – any sales!)
Hotels, Hospitality, and Restaurants
What We Do
When you become a Sales Agent at Talus Payments, you’ll benefit from our unique combination of services, technology, and outstanding pricing. All of these tools will help you close more sales and make more money! We provide business owners with:
Free credit card machines
The latest technology and security standards including:
EMV capable terminals
Mobile Wallet capable terminals (such as Google Wallet and Apple Pay)
Mobile Payments (use your smartphone to swipe cards and accept payments)
Web-based, online payment solutions
Highly-rated Client Support
Best pricing in the industry
Ready to learn more about being a Sales Representative at Talus Pay?
Call Jimmy today at 1-888-479-2716!
What’s In It For You
As a Sales Agent for Talus Payments, you’ll show local business owners how to generate more revenue, build a loyal customer base, reduce expenses, and integrate the most advanced technologies in payment processing. Here’s how we’ll help you be successful:
All Sales Agents receive a 10-inch Android Tablet that includes:
Professional sales video and presentation!
Electronic sales application – no messy paperwork, fast approval process!
Commissions paid daily! (upon activation of merchant accounts)
Average agents earn $1,000-$2,000 per week!
$500 Fast Start Bonus!
Up to $3,000 in monthly bonuses! (starting at just 8 activated accounts per month)
“No charge-back” commission structure!
Company-provided appointments! (2-4 appointments daily, depending on your market)
Appointments run from 9am-4pm Monday-Friday – no nights or weekends!
Dedicated, one-on-one support!
Advancement Opportunities for top agents!
Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly contests!
It’s time to get started, Call Jimmy today at 1-888-479-2716!
Advertising Professionals B2B
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
GREAT NEW PRODUCT FOR EVERY MERCHANT!
How would you like to sell a product that merchants LOVE?
We’ve been in the business for more than 5 years and currently have over 1,000,000 consumers receiving over 4.5 million messages from our merchants. Our merchant and consumer attrition rate is unheard of with only 2% leaving us each month!
SenText Solutions has all the tools and expertise you need to explain this to your merchant base, get them to buy and, most importantly, show them how to become extremely successful with our product, by using it the right way! Many of our merchants achieve an ROI that exceeds 1000%.
Average $45-$50 monthly residual per merchant account
Average $150-$200 up front commission per new merchant account
Residuals are LIFETIME VESTED
We pay residuals and commissions DAILY
We have agents already making over $25,000 per month in residual income
This year we’ll pay out over $1,000,000 in residuals
Texting is here to stay! Call the experts and get your merchants involved TODAY!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Travel Registered Nurse - Burn Unit - ICU - RN (Millville,Nj)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Maintenance Technician - Food Production
We are seeking a Food Production Maintenance Technician to join our growing team. You will maintain and repair industrial production and processing machinery used to bottle
- Ensure machinery produces planned output and perform preventive maintenance, troubleshoot, repair, install, and inspect, for the following but not limited to: Steam Jacketed Kettles, Bottle Loading Tables, Bottle Rinser, Overflow Filler, Capper Machine, Labeler, Neck Bander/ Neck Bander Tunnel, Case Packer, Case Sealer, Conveyor System.
- Repair, install, and adjust industrial machinery and pipeline distribution systems
- Troubleshoot and repair defective equipment
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Responsible for the repair of all equipment breakdowns, preventative maintenance programs, and general repair
- Perform routine inspection and maintenance necessary to the building exterior/interior
- Respond to work order requests in a timely fashion
- Comply with all FDA, HACCP, USDA, GMP and State of New Jersey requirements.
- Partner with production personnel to provide technical support and plant leadership for equipment troubleshooting and equipment modifications
- Assist in designing, improving, and installing equipment and systems to improve plant quality, safety, and production needs.
- 3-5 years of experience as a technician in one or more of the food production trades and/or 3-5 years of experience in general maintenance of a facility
- Previous experience in food production machinery or other production related fields
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with industrial tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, which may include off-shift hours and weekend assignments
Plant Manager - Beef Products
LOVE YOUR JOB!
LIVE IN A FANTASTIC AREA FAMED FOR IT'S HIGH QUALITY AND LOW COST OF LIVING!
Exceptional compensation, benefits, and relocation assistance.
BEEF OR PORK REQUIRED NO POULTRY
Our client, located in South Jersey near both Philadelphia and the Jersey shore, is seeking an experiencedPLANT MANAGER who will
- run a state-of-the-art frozen foods facility producing frozen beef products.
- use experience in aUSDA[beef or pork] processing environment to lead/guide/direct an experienced workforce of 100 plus in the production of the highest quality product ensuring a productive and safe environment
- Plan, organize, staff, lead, and control the plant operations
- more fun and impactful things!
- 4 year college degree
- Ability to work without ever needing sponsorship * 5+ years of experience as a Plant Manager or as an Operations Manager of a meat manufacturing plant under USDA regulations in BEEF OR PORK production[NOT POULTRY].
- Demonstrate a solid progression of manufacturing positions in the meat industry
- Experience using Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma tools to drive continuous improvement
- Experience building and motivating a Plant Steering Team to achieve high performance
- Experience in a Plant Sanitation Leader role or Quality Assurance Leader role preferred
- Knowledge of USDA regulations, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), sanitation processes/procedures and HACCP
Cdl-A Company Driver - Regional Opportunity - Earn Up To 49 CPM (Millv
BENEFITS OF JOINING CRETE CARRIER:
-Up to 49 CPM on practical miles
-Weekly Home Time
-Drivers now cruise at 65 mph
-Gold Standard Benefits Package Health, Life, Dental, Vision, and 401(k)
-Profit Sharing - $8 million in 2017
-No Cost Rider Policy
-Pet Policy - up to two cats or dogs
-Industry Leading CSA Scores
-Average Equipment age of 2 years
-Dedicated dispatch 24/7
-VA Approved Military Apprenticeship Program
-Minimum 22 Years of Age
-Valid Class A CDL
-Minimum of 4 Months OTR Experience*
-Stable & Verifiable Work History
-Acceptable Driving Record
-No Alcohol Related Offenses or Positive Drug Screens in the Past Five Years
ABOUT CRETE CARRIER
Over the past 50 years, Crete Carrier has grown to one of the nation s largest, privately owned trucking companies. Along with sister company, Shaffer Trucking, and wholly-owned subsidiary Hunt Transportation, Crete Carrier Corporation operates as a truckload and flatbed carrier for virtually any commodity.
Our drivers are among the best, exceeding the CSA score standards required by the U.S. Department of Transportation. The National Transportation Institute recognizes Crete Carrier as a Top Pay Certified company, and in addition, we offer a gold standard benefits package that includes health insurance from BCBS of Nebraska, dental, vision, life, 401K, and a profit sharing program.
Because of this, drivers typically stay with us three times longer than the competition. *some area restrictions apply
Call (877) ###-#### to join today!
Associated topics: cdl a company, class a driver, company driver needed, company driving team, dedicated regional, flatbed driver, over the road company, regional driver route, regular home time, tanker truck driving
Help Desk Technician - Tier I
DWK Life Sciences Inc, formerly known as Wheaton Industries, Inc. is seeking a Help Desk Technician Tier I to join our IT team.
We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, friendly associates and a great working environment.
The Help Desk Technician Tier I
The Help Desk Technician Tier I will be mainly responsible for the first level helpdesk support on Laptop/Desktop, Printer, cell phone, and phone system. We are seeking a person with the ability to travel and work independently. Also has the drive to work hard as a Help Desk Technician. This person will provide frontline internal customer support, in a Help desk environment and assist staff in the use of computer hardware, software, network, and phone services through verbal and electronic communications.
The person we seek should have a good temperament, good communication skills, be able to work in a fast-paced environment and have excellent problem solving skills. This person needs to employ superior customer service skills, which includes a friendly demeanor both in-person and over the phone. This person should have a willingness to learn latest technology.
To be a good fit for this opportunity you will have:
- BA/BS with 4 years as a Help Desk Analyst or equivalent
1+ year experience in Help Desk or PC support
Just as important as your experience and skills will be the following characteristics and competencies:
- Reliable, hard-working and a fast learner
- Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems and strong Microsoft Office knowledge
- Working knowledge of the operation of desktop, laptops and other computer peripherals in a networked environment
- Strong customer service and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Willingness and desire to develop technical support skills
Strong multi-tasking capabilities
Reporting to the Network Administrator, the main activities & results will include:
Provides first contact and incident resolution to end users with hardware, software, and application issues. Build rapport and elicit problem details from end users.
Provides answers to Frequently Asked Questions or solutions to common issues.
Collects information from end user and ensure that tickets are promptly and accurately documented in the internal ticketing system. Use ticketing system to record, track and document the service desk request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
Ensures that Service Request that cannot be resolved properly routed to the appropriate service provider. Escalate problems (when required) to the Network Administrator.
Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and FAQ resources on the Internet/Intranet to aid in problem resolution.
Perform hands-on fixes remotely or in person, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications. Test fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved. Perform post-resolution follow ups with end user and team members as required.
Assist in software/hardware releases and roll-outs according to Change Management best practices. Perform preventative maintenance, including checking and cleaning of servers, end user devices, and other IT equipment.
Adhere to site policies and procedures regarding IT operations.
Preparation of training materials on use of computer software and hardware and coordination of employee training.
Other duties as assigned.
In addition, we value the following characteristics in all our associates:
Integrity: We strive to meet the highest ethical standards in all business dealings.
Accountability: We embrace responsibility for the outcomes of our operations and are accountable for appropriate responses.
Trust and Transparency: We trust, respect and support each other and timely and accurate information are essential to our success. Thus transparency is a vital aspect of the way we communicate with others. Differing opinions and thoughts are encouraged and required.
Teamwork: We believe in engaging our associates, suppliers, contractors and customers through a cooperative team approach to problem solving and project implementation.
Candidates must apply through online posting with resumes in word format in order to be considered.
No phones calls, emails, faxes or walk-ins please. Candidates must apply through online posting in order to be considered. Principles only. Recruiters please do not contact HR. Please do not contact HR about other services, products or commercial interests.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or other protected classification as defined by applicable law and regulation.
DWK Life Sciences combines the expertise of the acclaimed product brands DURAN®, WHEATON® and KIMBLE®. As one of the world's leading manufacturers of premium lab glass, DWK Life Sciences offers its customers a complete range of high quality laboratory glassware – from the classic disposables to reusable precision glassware. Additionally, DWK Life Sciences develops and produces a wide range of plastic labware and specialty products for life science applications as well as packaging and storage solutions for the pharmaceutical industry.
The DWK Life Sciences product portfolio comprises over 30,000 products manufactured at 11 sites in Europe, North America and Asia. Globally, more than 1,700 employees work on the development and production of innovative products and services to meet the high expectations of customers in laboratories around the world – inspiring the company slogan “Excellence in your hands”.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!