Milpitas Job Description Sample
Sales Operations Analyst
Location: San Jose, CA 95134
Salary: Up to $40.00 Hourly
Contract to Hire
Sales and Inventory
- Work with Sales Management and Supply Chain to analyze inventory, current sales trends, and future sales to accurately forecast Amazon demand
- Analyze and communicate Daily Sales, Inventory and Promo Data
- Analyze and communicate Weekly Sales reporting and develop key tactical and strategic insights at an Account level
- Report on purchase order bookings and help to ensure timely delivery of product
- Ownership of inputs to various financial and accounting reports used to manage the profitability of the account
- Monitor, report, and action tactics to maintain control of buy boxes via inventory and pricing
- Assist in managing financial disputes between Amazon and the company
- Assist with communicating various merchandising requests to Amazon through seller central
- Seek to understand product range through attending product calls and actively seeking information to better understand the company offering
- Analyze promotions versus forecast and report/present findings and best practices to sales management
- Coordinate with Sales leaders to ensure the most effective and profitable promo strategies are executed
- Understanding of networking products or capability to learn
- Experience with communications process through a variety of departments
- Evidenced desire to continuously learn and improve knowledge and skill level
- Ability to coordinate initiatives and people
- Comfortable supporting, collaborating and presenting to the most senior levels of leadership and demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships
- Comfortable with ambiguity while motivated to reduce its impact on the business
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to operate in a fast paced, highly-matrixed, rapidly changing environment
- Creative thinker with analytical ability and some knowledge of networking, PCs and home entertainment related products
- Ability to comprehensively understand data and process elements, sources and relationships
- Advanced Excel – Pivot Tables, Grouping, Data Validation, Vlookup and Basic Macros are essential
- Excel VBA or Tableau experience preferred
Job Title: Technical Recruiter
Work Location : 3655 N. 1st St. San Jose, CA 95134
· ascertain recruitment requirements by evaluating organizational development plans.
· confer with management to identify recruiting needs
· develop effective recruiting plans and strategies
· assess assigned positions to develop job descriptions and job candidate profiles
· review and clarify job specifications, competencies and skills required.
- align job candidate profiles with staffing objectives
- source applicants through various methods including advertising, recruiters, job sites, career fairs, passive candidates sourcing etc.
- maintain effective relationships with social and professional networks to source qualified candidates
- develop pipeline of qualified candidates
- maintain Applicant Tracking System moving candidates though the process
- pre-screen job candidates
- review resumes and qualifications to determine suitability of candidates
- schedule and coordinate interviews cooperatively with hiring managers
- assist with interview evaluation and offer negotiation process
- extend approved Offer to a candidate, work with HR Manager to negotiate the Offer details
- conduct professional reference check
- notify leadership team with New Hire email
- Assist with Compensation bench mark surveys
- Assist with other HR projects as needed.
Senior SOC Integration Verification Engineer
Location: Bay Area, CA
About the Team:
Join the growing Encore Semi Front-End Development team to collaborate with customers to design, verify and enable system level development for current and next generation SOCs. Building on your background of SOC Verification, you would join a team integrating internal and 3rd party IPs into SOCs and verifying overall functional correctness.
About the Project:
As a senior member of an SOC development team, you will be responsible for building a Functional Verification environment for a new SOC design incorporating 3rd party IPs as well as newly developed IPs. You will leverage your SV/UVM experience verify interfaces and focus testing on corner cases in the full-chip such as interrupt and exception protocols as well as overall data and control flow. If you have SOC Integration Verification experience implementing SV/UVM environments and stimulus, directing random stimulus and deploying a coverage-based approach, joining the Encore Semi Verification team could be for you.
• SV/UVM methodology expertise to create Verification environments and drive Functional Verification including the incorporation of internal IPs and 3rd party IPs from different suppliers
• Experience stressing full-chip protocols and flushing out bugs at the full-chip level
• Experience debugging RTL simulations including waveform-based debugging
• 7+ years of Design Verification experience including working with RTL Developers
• Integration Verification experience involving ARM subsystems and interfaces (AMBA/AXI/etc.), PCIe, DDR / memory controllers, NIC, SPI
• Verification experience using Hardware Emulation platforms such as Veloce Strato
• Experience developing and stressing boot sequences and power-on reset
• Experience developing Verification methodologies or environments incorporating various levels of coverage but, most importantly, functional coverage (as opposed to code or statement coverage)
• Required: Bachelor's, Electrical Engineering
• Preferred: Master's, Electrical Engineering
About Encore Semi:
Encore Semi is a successful Engineering Solutions company. We build Centers of Expertise to support our many customers from the semiconductor and electronics system industry in North America. Our teams of experts contribute to leading-edge projects in the areas of SoC design and embedded software. We provide high-value through acceleration, performance improvement, optimization, and risk mitigation.
Encore Semi provides its engineering team members with continuous exposure to top advanced technologies & tools, participation in challenging yet exciting projects, and direct collaboration with its industry-leading teams, customers, and long-term partners. Learn more about the company’s great benefits and career path on our website.
DFT Engineer - San Jose, CA
San Jose, CA
Full Time Position
Junior Position (2-4 Yrs)
Strong understanding of DFT methodologies and tooling.
DFT experience on SoCs with multiple scan chains and clocks.
Experience with DFT technologies such as SCAN / ATPG, MBIST, JTAG.
Experience on ATPG tools (Mentor TK or Synopsys Tmax) and scan insertion tools (DC).
Experience on ATPG pattern generation, test coverage debug, RTL and gate level simulations.
Understand Verilog, Perl or TCL script languages
Test mode timing constraint development and analysis is a plus.
Good communication and interpersonal skills to work with different teams to drive the defects to closure
Familiarity with Agile, or experience working in an Agile environment
Senior Staff UI Engineer
- Develop highly usable UI's for managing a MapR Cluster for services, security, access, and data provisioning
- Build easy to learn flows that simplify the consumption or management of complex cluster operations or features such as Automatic Storage Tiers and Database Monitoring
- Collaborate with backend product teams to ensure that common and advanced product usages are available through the UI
- Work closely with QA counterparts to provide high code coverage and to enable testing automation
- Experience with React and Redux (other web frameworks are acceptable)
- Testing frameworks such as Mocha or Enzyme
- Exposure to Linux/Unix, Webpack
- Proven track record of developing a feature from requirements to delivery.
- Design, debugging, and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, pictorial, and written
- Ability to develop clean and lean code in a fast-paced environment.
- Degree(s) from reputed institutes will be considered as an additional qualification
Data Engineer- Operations
About MapR Technologies
Data Engineers will report into MapR’s Professional Services Organization. MapR Data Engineers are responsible for delivering a variety of engineering services to MapR customers throughout North America. Assignments will vary based on the candidate’s skills and experience. Typical assignments may involve cluster sizing, installation, configuration, health checks, performance tuning, data migration, security, and automation. MapR’s growing customer base includes most of the Fortune 50 companies which makes the work assignments technically challenging yet rewarding. This role provides a significant opportunity to learn and apply big data technologies and solve related complex problems. MapR Data Engineers report to the Director of Data Engineering located at company headquarters in San Jose, CA.
- Master the MapR Converged Platform, including MapR-FS, MapR-DB Binary and JSON Tables, MapR-Streams and the Hadoop Eco-System products and maintain proficiency and currency as the technology evolves and advances.
- Achieve and maintain proficiency with MapR cluster and Hadoop Framework sizing, installation, debugging, performance optimization, cluster migration, security, and automation.
- Achieve proficiency with MapR DB Binary and Json Tables sizing, performance tuning and multi-master replication.
- Achieve proficiency with MapR Streams sizing, performance tuning and multi-master replication.
- Assist the Sales Team (Sales Rep and Sales Engineer) in positioning and selling MapR Service products and Service offerings.
- Work closely with MapR sales in scoping and estimating customer professional service projects.
- Write, deliver and present formal SOW’s (Statement of Work).
- Deliver SOW content in formal, hands-on, onsite customer engagements and ensure the on-time delivery and quality of MapR Professional Service engagements.
- Be a technical voice to MapR’s customers and technical community via blogs, Hadoop User Groups (HUG’s) and through participation at leading industry conferences.
- Stay current in best practices, tools, and applications used in the delivery of professional service engagements.
- 5+ years experience administering any flavor of Linux
- Strong scripting skills (Bash or Python preferred)
- Familiarity with commercial IT infrastructures including storage, networking, security, virtualization and systems management
- DevOps background and familiarity with either Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- Proficiency in basic Java or Scala programming preferred but not required
- 2+ years in a customer facing, professional services software delivery role
- Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with Hadoop and the Hadoop Eco-System framework a significant advantage (MapR is willing to train otherwise promising candidates)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
- Ability to professionally manage multiple priorities with minimal supervision and deliver on schedule
- Willingness to travel about 70%
APPLY HERE: http://app.jobvite.com/m?3M0W7kwE
- 2+ years of hands on application development experience in Java, Scala or C++
- 2+ years experience building and implementing Apache Spark workflows
- 3+ years of Linux & Python scripting experience
- Experience with NoSQL (binary & json) databases
- Experience implementing real time data feeds using Kafka API
- Experience with Docker and ML deployment libraries and tools, such as Flask, Kubernetes, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
- Familiarity with distributed data framework 2+ years experience with open-source ML packages & environments such as Spark ML, mxnet, sklearn, TensorFlow, R, notebooks, GPUs, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent experience
- Willingness to travel up to 40%
- Ability to apply ML algorithms & model metrics to use cases based on the appropriate family of algorithms (i.e. classification, recommendation, anomaly detection, etc.)
- Experience in a customer facing, professional services software delivery role
- DevOps background and familiarity with visualization tools
- Understanding of commercial IT infrastructures including storage, networking, security and systems management
- Ability to manage professionally multiple priorities with minimal supervision and deliver on schedule
- Work with Data Scientists to build ML Workflows that illustrate the power of the MapR platform to achieve demonstrable business value to MapR's customers
- Demonstrate ML applications to internal sales & services teams, plus externally to potential customers
- On-site delivery of ML applications and customization based on customer needs
- Master the MapR Platform, including MapR-FS, MapR-DB Binary and JSON Tables, MapR-Streams and the Hadoop Eco-System products and maintain proficiency and currency as the technology evolves and advances
- Promote MapR’s ML/AI capabilities to the technical community via blogs, Hadoop User Groups (HUG’s) and through participation at leading industry conferences
- Stay current in best practices, tools, and applications used in the delivery of professional service engagements
- Work closely with MapR sales in scoping and estimating customer professional service projects
- Contribute to the writing of formal SOW’s (Statement of Work)
Financial Analyst (Fp&A)
Interested candidates please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The FP&A Analyst will assist in developing and maintaining the corporate budgeting process, utilizing existing systems and analytical tools.
- Maintain the Company’s budgeting models, revenues and financial statements, importing of actual results and generating a rolling forecast.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses, balance sheet and capital expenditures.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing variances.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly management reports and dashboards.
- Analyze Budget/Forecast variances to Actual and review with the Finance team.
- Gather inputs to assist in the preparation of regular projections of cash requirements at a detail level, identifying sources and uses.
- Prepare monthly engineering project cost tracking report.
- Other analysis projects as assigned
- Over 3 years of experience in financial analysis, budgeting and related areas and at least 2 years financial planning (preferably in a Headquarters environment or international company or experience in one of the big 4 accounting firms).
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, as well as superior interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Good understanding of internal controls
- Fabless Semiconductor experience preferred.
- Good understanding of GAAP
- Able to synthesize qualitative and quantitative information effectively.
- Ability to prioritize effectively and manage tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excel guru who compiles financial models in his/her sleep
- Knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Hyperion / Oracle Planning Budgeting Cloud
- Must be detail oriented to ensure accuracy and quality of output
- Able to perform deep dives into the underlying assumptions and quantitative details of all analyses, as well as step back and make recommendations based on the insights you develop
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is required, MBA highly preferred.
- Operation, Setting Up, and Programming of CNC machinery
- Responsible for setting up print jobs, including but not limited to molds, build surfaces and other ancillary equipment
- Maintains the manufacturing area per 6S standards and implements lean sigma methods
- Implements process improvements to reduce scrap and cost
- Basic equipment maintenance and calibration
- Ensures the products are done per company standards to meet quality standards and SQDC metrics
- Meets tight deadlines and delivery schedules
- Supports experimental, new product development and production needs
- 5+ Years of experience in Automated Continuous Fiber Composite OR CNC operation, setting up, and programming
- Hands on experience with FDM 3D printers and ATP or AFP manufacturing is a PLUS
- Mechanical jig and fixture development environment
- Experience writing procedures and work instructions
- Writing procedures and work instructions
- Solidworks and ISO9001/AS9100 experience is a HUGE plus
- Must be familiar with basic math, Microsoft Office, and comfortable with in SI Units
Staff Software Engineer
- APPLY HERE: http://app.jobvite.com/m?31g0ekwk
MapR Technologies, a provider of the industry’s leading data platform for AI and Analytics, enables enterprises to inject analytics into their business processes to increase revenue, reduce costs, and mitigate risks. MapR addresses the data complexities of high-scale and mission-critical distributed processing from the cloud to the edge, IoT analytics, and container persistence. Global 2000 enterprises trust the MapR Data Platform to help them solve their most complex AI and analytics challenges. Amazon, Cisco, Google, Microsoft, SAP, and other leading businesses are all part of the MapR ecosystem. For more information, visit www.mapr.com.
MapR is looking for seasoned and passionate software engineer in test to
lead in deliver industries most innovative and big data platform. We're
looking for candidates who enjoy not just working in an agile environment,
but also learning and sharing collaboratively with engineers. Hands-on
experience with Linux/Unix as well as strong fundamentals in an
object-oriented programming language is a MUST. Candidates must have a
proven record of working effectively on different concurrent projects and
the ability to communicate with various stakeholders cross-functionally.
The successful candidate will be directly responsible for identifying most
effective way to identify, code and execute test plans for different
innovative features being built at MapR. They are expected to be
self-motivated and obsessed with improving product quality through rigorous
testing of MapR's product suite on different benchmarks.
- Ownership of the performance/scalability test planning, script and
framework development, execution and analysis on large distributed systems
- Contribute to the QA automation effort in both test cases automation and
automation framework development/enhancement for performance benchmarking
- Explore and innovate solutions that help in identifying software
anomalies/issues, while gaining a deeper understanding of a product's
- Identify the exhaustive test plan to cover the testing, execute the test
plans and add test code to automation
- Work closely with the development team to analyze, debug and resolve
performance and scalability issues
- Prepare and present performance benchmark best practices, test results
and analysis to Engineering and MapR field team
- Deliver consistently in a fast-paced environment, giving attention to
detail even under high-pressure situations
- 4+ years of hands experience writing test code in Java and scripting
- 4+ years of experience with Unix/Linux OS, deep understanding of system software
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in Performance testing, benchmark best
- Prior technical hands on experience building test automation, benchmark
definition, framework design, and implementation
- Excellent understanding of programming and prior coding experience using
Java or C/C++ or Python. Knowledge of databases and SQL is a plus.
- Excellent communications, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- BS degree in EE, Computer Engineering or CS is required, graduate degree
APPLY HERE: http://app.jobvite.com/m?31g0ekwk
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!