Milpitas Job Description Sample
The Milpitas Receptionist position is based out of TransPak’s Milpitas, California. Primary functions include but are not limited to performing a variety of routine and some non-routine clerical administrative functions in accordance with standard procedures including but not limited to:
· Answer front desk phones
· Assisting with billing and processing invoices for payment
· Performing computerized data entry in to Excel spread sheets or other computer systems.
· Maintaining and updating files and records and prepare reports.
· Providing customer service support to production and customers as needed.
· Greeting and welcoming TransPak guests in a positive and friendly manner.
· Must be flexible, self-motivated, and professional
· Must be an organized team player with the ability to handle varied and multiple tasks.
· Ability to clearly communicate with employees at all levels of the organization
· Experienced with Microsoft Excel and Word at the intermediate level is required.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
Nurse Case Manager (Milpitas, CA)
Nurse Case Manager (Field based position servicing Milpitas, San Jose, San Mateo, Fremont, and the surrounding South Bay Area)
*Salary plus additional compensation range, no cap: $90,000-150,000+ annually
Providing qualitative and timely medical case management, coordinating appropriate care, and professionally communicating with all parties. Prompt, accurate, and detailed reporting/documentation. Good judgment and timeliness are essential. Field Services and Driving are approximately 60-70% of work
- HS diploma
- RN with current valid state licensure
- Acceptable driver's license and a driving record
- Ability to work independently and use discretionary judgment
- Strong Computer skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Customer Service emphasis
- Relevant experience and education
Benefits package with tax deferred retirement program, flexibility in schedule, medical, dental and vision insurance, and LTD disability insurance.
ISYS is celebrating our 20th anniversary this year. Check us out at: www.isyscm.com
ISYS is celebrating our 20th anniversary this year. Check us out at: www.isyscm.com
Job Title: Technical Architect Location: San Jose,CA Detailed JD: 1.Technical architect with 7+ years of Portal Development (Frontend & Backend) -Java 7, JEE, JSP, Spring, Hibernate, REST, HTML, CSS, MVC, Servlets. 2.Experience on DevOps tools (Jira, Jenkins, Remedy, GitHub, Nexus, Slack) 3.Exposure in VmWare.
Senior Managed Services Engineer
Managed Services Engineer
- Solve issues related to deployed managed services solution (Onprem or cloud)
- Escalate issues appropriately based on defined SLAs for quick resolution
- Collaborate with other technical teams (field, SE, Dev. etc.) at MapR to deliver solutions to customer issues.
- Create technical content including Knowledge Base articles, whitepapers, training documents, etc.
- Ability to positively impact customer satisfaction and utilization goals
- Ability to handle Critical Situations in technically challenging and politically hot circumstances
- Available to work critical cases on a 24x7 basis or through an on-call model.
- Excellent team player
- Strong ownership of customer issues and realize personal accountability within team
- Ability to take responsibility and react effectively
- Pro-actively seek opportunities to improve customer’s solution architecture and operation
- Manage and oversee the technical changes, maintenances and migrations of customers solutions
- Ensure appropriate technical documentation is in place for customer solutions
- Identify opportunities to recommend latest Enterprise grade technologies to support customer objectives
- Advise, design and troubleshoot complex Linux issues on dedicated hardware, virtualized environments and Cloud. Good knowledge of Azure.
- Experience in hosting web applications or SaaS model across a variety of Microsoft and Linux products
- A good understanding of technologies such as networking, Active Directory, load balancing, HA, SQL and bigdata
- Experience in troubleshooting skills related to network, storage, process and memory related issues in a distributed network
- Experience of architecting and managing production environments across Physical, Virtualised and Cloud technologies
- Understanding of Storage technologies, multitenancy
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical with at least 2 years of experience
- Industry qualifications such as MCSE/RHCE highly desirable.
- Experience working with Linux Kernel. RedHat, Centos, Debian or Ubuntu
- Scripting skills in Python, PowerShell or other versatile scripting language is desirable
- Experience in managing Hadoop, MapR & distributed open source databases and file systems will be considered as a plus
- DevOps methodologies and ability to work with configurations management tools such as Chef, Puppet, Anisible, Salt Stack
- Understanding for agile software development methodologies and languages
APPLY HERE: http://app.jobvite.com/m?3Viy8jwH
Loan Agent/Real Estate Agent
Opportunity to make a ton of $$$. (Commission only)
Opening for two agents at our North San Jose office.
Get best of both worlds, Have access to banking and be able to broker to lender of your choice
extremely versed and experienced support,
well staffed processing support.
we will give you great tools to make money.
Make the loans that get turned down at other banks and many broker shops.
Make maximum commission, more than most mortgage offices.
Structure loan one time and get it approved and funded first time.
access to many programs and loans all over the US.
MLS access and membership to all Bay area and central valley.
Very competetive commission structure, well worth the support and services offered.
you won't have these tools and ability to make the money you would in a flat fee, on your own store.
If you are serious about making money and are hungry, this is the place to do it.
Call or email:
Sam 408-757-9999,Job Type:
Agile Safe Coach
Duties : Guide client’s team in implementing Scaled Agile Framework
· Hands-on coaching of team members who are new to Agile, Scrum, Kanban & SAFe
· Advise team on continuous improvement opportunities and ideas
· Train team members individually and groups on-demand as need on Lean Agile principles and their application to DevOps and Continuous Delivery
· “Work yourself out of a job” by equipping the team with the skills they need to continue their Scaled Agile journey without outside assistance
· Recommend tools, processes & practices in DevOps automation and guide client team in implementing them
Mandatory Qualifications :
· Ten+ years’ experience in enterprise IT environment
· Experience in IT Infrastructure provisioning and/or software development
· Training, certification and hands-on experience with Scaled Agile Framework (must have current SA or SPC credential)
· Consulting experience and core skills including outstanding written and verbal communications
· Ability to articulate critical success factors in building a Continuous Delivery Pipeline
Desired Qualifications :
· Agile/Scrum Training & Certification (CSM, CSPO)
· Formal DevOps Training & Certification
· Hands-on experience implementing and scaling DevOps automation using Ansible
Case Manager Calworks - Spanish Speaking (2017-146)
GENERAL NATURE OF POSTION:
This position will provide case management/brokerage services, outreach to CALWORKs clients to access medical, educational, social, prevocational, vocational, rehabilitative or other needed community services for eligible chronically homeless, disabled families. This position will contact and collaborate with specific community agency personnel who provide other case management or treatment service and resources. This position will advocate for clients when their services are in jeopardy. Housing services may be provided including, but not limited to searching for and securing appropriate shelter.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Conducts outreach to service resources for clients.
• Completes intake interviews and documentation of eligibility of services for clients (CAL-WIN etc)
• Maintain progress notes per agency (CCSCC) and Behavioral Health Division (BHD) standards
• Manages a caseload of approximately 25-30 clients with mental illness and dual diagnosis or addictions, persons with cognitive and other disabilities.
• Assist clients with basic living needs (shelter, clothing, etc.)
• Consults with individual clients about knowledge of the community, needed resources and the individual’s strengths in accessing services, including utility discounts and other basic services.
• Provides identification of appropriate community resources and consultation to the client regarding those resources to accomplish their goals.
• Provides consultation in life skills including securing shelter, employment, money management, community service access, etc.
• Conducts group sessions for resource sharing, and learning socialization skills.
• Assist clients in accessing and/or coordinating services with CCSCC Therapists and staff, community providers, e.g. psychiatrist, primary care physicians, vocational programs, therapist, legal representatives/guardians, Veteran’s Administration staff, Department of Mental Health / Drugs and Alcohol staff, parole and probation officers, judges, police and other community services/organizations to assure the individual’s access to services and the service delivery systems.
• Assist clients in resolving crisis situations.
• Records series, maintains client files, and completes monthly and quarterly activity reports and other required documentation, in AWARDS database.
• May develop, arrange and offer workshops and community education services, e.g. life skills, financial education, health care, social activities, with community organizations and assist clients in accessing these services.
• Attends all staff meetings to facilitate coordination and collaboration of client services.
• Other responsibility assigned as needed.
Required and Preferred Education and Experience:
• Bi-lingual Spanish/English Required
• Master’s degree preferred in social work, human services, counseling or other behavioral science for LPHA status, and 1 year of pre-graduate or post graduate experience of in the field, preferably with mental health and/addicted individuals.
• Alternative Bachelor’s degree in social work, human services, counseling or other behavioral science and three years experience with demonstrated counseling skills
in the field with mental health and or addicted individuals
• Ability to work with diverse populations.
• Good oral and written English skills.
• Culturally competent communication skills.
• Ability to work well within a team environment.
• Experience with CalWORKs preferred.
• Santa Clara County Department of Mental Health documentation experience preferred.
• Computer skills, Microsoft Office and web-based application.
• Ability to lift 25 pounds
• Valid California driver’s license and personal automobile
• Liability insurance according to agency requirements
• Must be able to pass DOJ clearances upon employment, facilitated by CCSCC.
Our compassion and commitment go beyond direct service and compel us to address the root causes of poverty. We are leading Step Up Silicon Valley, the Campaign to Cut Poverty, part of a nationwide effort started by Catholic Charities USA. We are working with a coalition of community-based organizations, interfaith allies, government representatives, and business leaders who are working to cut poverty in half in Santa Clara County by 2020.
Catholic Charities of Santa Clara County has been serving individuals and families for more than 60 years. While we are affiliated with the Diocese of San Jose, Catholic Charities of Santa Clara County is a separately incorporated nonprofit agency. We are self-funded and operate independently with a CEO, Board of Directors, and separate financial structure. We are part of the nation's largest social services network through our affiliation with Catholic Charities USA, which serves more than 7 million people each year.
Website Content Development
San Jose Campus
NOV 20 – APR 16
$35 - 45/ hour (DOE)
1. Develop and implement internal Procurement content for our Procurement website landing page and additional content pages, as needed.
2. Development and/or modification of Procurement training material (VOD/.ppt/manual).
3. Develop a plan to manage and ensure execution of deliverables.
4. Serve as point of contact, editor and advisor on all website content.
5. Own and drive internal and cross functional meetings for content data collection.
6. Point of contact with IT website developers to ensure functionality of our site.
7. Ability to drive strategic behaviors through user centered design.
Key Success Metrics:
Highly accurate and easily understood organizational messages promoting value on internal website.
Simplified understanding of Procurement support and offering to drive compliance and mitigate risks.
Effectiveness of communications – measured on employee base utilization of site and feedback.
Reduction of “how to” requests on Procurement processes.
• Professional qualification in marketing and internal communications, such as
Bachelor’s degree in communications, English, or similar
• Substantial internal communications experience in complex
organizations with geographically dispersed offices and staff
• 3-5 years’ experience developing and implementing internal communications strategies and measuring their effectiveness
• Experience of writing for a variety of audiences
• Ability to work with an intranet and team of intranet editors/contributors
Critical Success Factors:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong editing and proofreading skills
• Knowledge of the Procurement value in large complex corporations
• Able to work with minimal guidance
• Strong initiative
• Naturally curious
Construction Estimator: Structural Estimates For Production
We are recruiting an Estimator to our team:
- Responsible for the management of sales through estimating (not lead generation) and relationships with particular customers.
- Maintain the company's existing pipeline of bid requests in a timely manner.
- Up sell customers on premium products or services and turn over Change Work Orders estimates rapidly.
- Interact and coordinate with the sales team and other staff members in other departments working on the same account to drive estimate delivery to customers
- Establish budgets with the client and company
- Meet time deadlines for bid requests
This position is 60% remote with 40% client site visits to review bid details. Commitment to video calls and online availability full time with company operating hours.
Structural and foundation knowledge is a must.
Past architectural, CAD, or building experience is a huge plus.
Samsung is looking for a Web developer for a 6+ month contract position in San Jose, CA. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelors Degree and experience in developing web applications using open source technologies.
The Web Developer will:
- Design and implement Rest API for established automation platform for Jenkins server to manage all test activities
- Design and implement Jenkin plugin to allow Jenkins server to communicate internal test automation platform via customized Rest API
- Support on-going QA, release and deployment process for internal web based automation platform
Requirements of the Web Developer:
- BS or MS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- Must have 3+ years’ experience in developing web applications using open source technologies
- Must have 2+ years’ development experience with mainstream web frameworks: Django Rest Framework
- Must have 2+ years’ experience with Jenkins plugin development using either Java or Groovy, also need have experience with either Maven or Gradle
- Must have 2+ years’ development experience using Git
- Prefer to have JQuery, Vue experience
- Prefer to have Postgre database development experience
- Prefer to have Laravel experience
- Must be local to the San Jose,CA/ Bay Area
Through innovative, reliable products and services, talented people, a responsible approach to business and global citizenship, and collaboration with our partners and customers, Samsung is taking the world in imaginative new directions.
Samsung Semiconductor Incorporated, the world's largest designer and manufacturer of memory and logic semiconductors, storage and LCD panels, has built a 1.1 million square foot research and development (R&D) headquarters north of downtown San Jose.
Samsung provides dependable reliability and long-term support to automakers with a comprehensive range of cutting-edge technology.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!