Milton Freewater Job Description Sample
Physical Therapist | PT
We are currently searching for a caring and compassionate Physical Therapist / PT to work in a great Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) setting. Interested applicants must have a degree in Physical Therapy, and must be licensed or license eligible for consideration.
- Screening patients
- Performing evaluations and developing initial and interim treatment and discharge plans
- Documenting progress toward identified objectives
- Overseeing Physical Therapy Assistant(s)
- Developing and implementing new program/techniques to enhance physical therapy services.
- Conducting patient and family education
- Delivering quality physical therapy services
- Putting patient service first
We look forward to working with you!
Summary & Additional Information:
Discipline: Physical Therapist - PT
Job Type: Full-Time Permanent Placement
Salary: Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
Start Date: ASAP
Additional Information: N/A
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Resource Registered Nurse (Rn) - Neurology In Springfield (Milton Freewater,Or)
PeaceHealth is now hiring Registered Nurses for incredible opportunities in Oregon, Washington, and Alaska! We are a non-profit health care system with hospitals and clinics in Washington, Oregon and Alaska.
We are looking for nurses in a variety of specialty areas in all of our locations. We offer starting wages ranging from $30-$52/hr depending on experience, as well as great benefits and generous relocation assistance. Bring your nursing career to the beautiful Pacific Northwest!
Our integrated health care system employs the latest equipment, technology, and advanced medical treatments, as well as offer comprehensive training and professional development opportunities. This allows our nursing staff to advance their careers and to provide the highest level of quality care to our patients. We are a not-for-profit Catholic health care system offering a full continuum of health and wellness services to meet the needs of our communities in the Pacific Northwest. We have a close-knit staff, supportive work environments, new technologies, innovative solutions great things are happening at PeaceHealth every day. Discover a faith-based work culture thats truly inspiring. Here you will find The Spirit of Health.
Associated topics: asn, cardiothoracic, infusion, intensive, neonatal, nurse, nurse clinical, nurse rn, registered nurse, surgery
Therapist / Physical Therapist Job In Milton Freewater, Oregon / Skilled Nursing Facility
Experienced Physical Therapist treating patients with various conditions; this will provide you with a wide range of expertise and career development.
Bachelors Degree in Physical Therapy
1 plus years of experience as a PT preferred
Must have active Physical Therapist license
MAS Medical Staffing has hundreds of diverse and rewarding positions throughout the country for Allied Health Professionals. Our clients are a mix of large, prestigious healthcare organizations and small, private facilities.
MAS Medical Staffing employees enjoy industry leading compensation packages and benefits, including:
Coordinated housing paid for by MAS, or generous housing stipends
Health Insurance coverage
Travel ReimbursementLicensure Assistance & ReimbursementReferral Bonus ProgramLoyalty Bonus ProgramRecruiters on call 24/7 via Text, Email, or Phone ...Plus much more, just ask!
If you are looking for a staffing agency that has your best interest at heart and a recruiter that will work 1 on 1 with you to find the best assignment available, please reach out to us today!
Class A CDL OTR Truck Driver - Several Bonus Opportunities
We value drivers through a strong combo of pay, benefits, equipment, and home time.
- Drivers average between $1,025 and $1,225 a week
- All dispatched miles paid, loaded or empty
- Average of 2,500 to 3,000 miles per week
- Weekly settlements by direct deposit
- Monthly Fuel Bonus
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Quarterly \"Hustle\" Bonus (for quarterly miles above 28,000)
- Referral Bonus
- Detention, Layover, Border-Crossing, Pick Up/Drop Pay
- Paid Orientation
- Affordable Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance available in 90 days or less; individual and family health coverage options
- 401(k) with matching contributions from Heyl
- Paid Vacation - 1 week after 1 year, 2 weeks after 5 years
- Motel Allowance
- Consistent Lanes with No-Touch Freight
- Excellent Equipment
- Assigned, late model Freightliners, Kenworths, Peterbilts, and Volvos
- Automatic transmission and upgraded features such as Thermo King APUs on new models
- Utility 3000R Refrigerated Trailers
- Reliable Home Time that's above-average
- Passenger Program
- Pet Policy
Sell Avon - Earn 40% Of What You Sell (Milton Freewater,Or)
Location: Work from home; Work online; Work anytime
Opportunity: Start an AVON business and EMPOWER your life. Avon is an iconic brand that is recognized and loved by millions. As a leader in beauty, anti-aging skincare, and fragrances, we make it easy for you to sell and succeed, right from the start.
When you join the Avon team, you re part of a community of people just like you who want to share their passion, improve their lives and help other Avon Representatives thrive.
Why Sell AVON?
*Own your own business Use flexible hours to your advantage, transform your spare room into an office or work from your kitchen table. The average active Avon Representative earns 35% of personal sales with the potential to earn up to 50%!
*Determine your work/life balance Work how and when you choose, share your eStore and be available 24/7
*Low start up investment Choose from 2 starter kit options to get your business up and running quickly
*No inventory required
*One-to-one Avon support available We re here to help you every step of the way! You receive personal support from a Sales Leader, a unique eStore for sales and expert training tools to get started.
*Exclusive Avon Opportunities -
I started selling Avon because: I wanted to be the CEO of my own company.
-A.S., Avon independent Sales Representative
Whether you're entering the workforce, returning after the kids have grown, or just want to be your own boss, becoming an AVON Sales Representative offers unlimited opportunities. Put your love of beauty, fashion and meeting people to good use with AVON.
See why more than 6 million people around the world are enjoying the benefits of being an Avon Sales Representative.
Associated topics: from home, ft remote, home based online, pt remote, stay at home work, telecommuting contractor, work at home contracting, work at home employment, work at home employee, work from home online
Occupational Therapist OT Jobs (Milton Freewater,Or)
Use our short \"More Information\" request form to get the information needed to choose your next great therapist opportunity.
*Must have 2 yrs of Relevant Experience & Current Certification
It is definitely worth researching and comparing your options.
- Find out who is compensating you the best, more $$
- Find that assignment that everyone doesn t have
Are you looking for a new employment opportunity? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals, Clinics, SNFs, LTACs & Home Healthcare nationwide are looking for qualified Occupational Therapist for their short & long term assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, OTs like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Occupational Therapist Certification / Licensure in the state of practice.
- Minimum of two years recent experience as a Occupational Therapist working in the USA.
- No sponsorships available
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation certification / licenses.
OTR Truck Drivers Class A CDL
CDL-A Over-The-Road (OTR) Truck Drivers at C.R. England are paid to explore the beautiful countryside of the United States.
We are seeking Class A CDL OTR truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Media Sales Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
CDL A Over The Road Company Drivers
OTR Company Driver Benefits
Drivers starting in February: $1,000 paid 5/18
Drivers starting in March: $700 paid 5/18
Drivers starting in April: $400 paid 5/18
- $1,250 per week guaranteed (Ask recruiter for details)
- Start at .50 CPM (effective starting 5/7/18)
- Top miles! Your guarantee is just your minimum!
- Scheduled Raises! (Your guaranteed rises with Your CPM)
- Midwest Lanes — No Northeast!
- 2012 and newer equipment (100% APU equipped)
- Full benefits package! Paid vacation!
- New pet policy
OTR Company Driver Qualifications
Minimum of 6 months of OTR experience
No failures of drug screens
No more than 3 minor moving violations (within past 3 years)
Must Be Willing To Be Out 12-14 Days At A Time
Pay Information Time with K&B Existing Pay New Pay Rate (5/7/18) 0-6 Months .45/mile .50/mile 6 Months - 1 Year .46/mile .51/mile 1-2 Years .47/mile .52/mile 2-5 Years .48/mile .53/mile 5+ Years .49-.50/mile .54/mile
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!