Mims Job Description Sample
Outside Sales Rep – Merchant To Merchant Sales
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries:
SenText Solutions provides a low cost text mobile marketing service that gives local merchants the ability to immediately reach their existing customers about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. This service helps businesses bring their existing customers back to their business an additional 1, 2, 3 or 4 more times every month, increasing their bottom line!
Many businesses including restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons, and MANY other business types want this service!
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones!
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 90% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 20%-70%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants about this exciting new service!
100% of Businesses need this Product!
99% of Businesses do not have this Product!
SenText Solutions’ Compensation Program:
· Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
· Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
· Up Front Commission on every sale!
· Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
· We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
· Management opportunities available
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
Immediate Need For Male Cnas And Home Health Aides In Titusville
At American In-Home Care , we take pride in the care providers that we register and refer to our clients. If you have a passion for caring, and a desire to make a difference, you have come to the right place! Since 1992, We have helped make it possible for independent-minded seniors to continue living in the comfort of their own homes. We work in collaboration with hospitals, physicians, social workers, rehabilitation centers and home health agencies to help our clients maintain the independent and active lifestyle they have enjoyed for so many years.
We are looking for qualified Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) , Home Health Aides (HHA), that have the same passion and drive that we do to help our clients age safely and happily at home!
CNA/ HHA’s, 4-8-12 hour shifts available in Brevard County areas! Days, Evenings, Nights, and Weekends!! Live-In opportunities available!
Requirements to Register as an Independent Contractor:
- Valid Driver's License or Photo ID
- Social Security Card
- Florida CNA license or proof of CNA/ HHA training from a Florida Department of Education or Florida Board of Nursing approved program or out of state equivalent program. (minimum 40 hrs)
- Level 2 background screening with ACHA fingerprints
- Physical taken within the past (6) months that states you are FREE OF ALL COMMUNICABLE DISEASES (cannot be signed by a Chiropractor)
- CPR (American Heart Association, American Red Cross, American Safety & Health Institute programs only)
- HIV/AIDS certificate (minimum 1-hour)
- Alzheimer’s certificate (minimum 1-hour)
- 2 hours of assistance with self-administration of medication training (CNA/ HHA Only)
- Auto registration and auto insurance if providing transportation
- Professional Liability Insurance (suggested)
- 2 Work Verifications AND 2 professional and/or personal references
Advantages of Being an Independent Contractor
- Set your market rates
- Act as your own boss, taking control of your career
- Work the hours that suit your lifestyle and schedule
- Have independence - choose when, where and how you work
- Contract with multiple companies
- Pick up additional shifts
- Deduct certain business-related expenses on taxes
- Have the support of local Client Care Liaisons to ensure you’re getting the right volume and type of work
- Home Care: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Active Florida Certified Nursing Assistant License or Home Health Certificate from a Florida Dept. of Education or Florida Board of Nursing approved program
- Active Florida LPN or RN license
Specific Responsibilities of a (CNA) Certified Nursing Assistant/(HHA) Home Health Aide within the Home Care Setting:
- Alzheimer's & Dementia care
- Monitoring diet
- Medication reminders
- Mobility support and ambulation or walking
- Bathing physical assistance
- Assistance with eating
- Help with activities of daily living or ADL's
- Light housekeeping
- Errands and incidental transportation
We take pride in the care providers that we register and refer to our clients. If you have a passion for caring, and a desire to make a difference, you have come to the right place! Since 1992, We have helped make it possible for independent-minded seniors to continue living in the comfort of their own homes.
Make a Difference.
We always refer qualified care providers with the special skills, credentials, and personality it takes to act as a caregiver, friend, and confidant. You can take on the role of so much more than a caregiver, helping individuals maintain their independence and dignity, and becoming a cherished part of their life.
Provide Quality Care.
The care providers we refer offer services that help make living at home easy and safe for our clients. We will match your specific skills with the client's needs, that can include Companion Care, Personal Care, Live-In Care, 24-Hour Support, Alzheimer's & Dementia Care, and Skilled Nursing, among others.
You Have Control.
As an independent contractor, you will have the freedom and flexibility to take control of your career. You can set your market rates, and choose when, where, and how you work. Whether you contract with us primarily, or are picking up additional shifts, you will always have the full support of our team at your back.
Outside Sales Representative - Account Manager
Call Wayne today at 1-888-479-2719!
Because we receive a high number of resumes, to get the extra advantage give Wayne a call today!
Who We Are
Talus Payments is an industry leader in merchant services. We’re Highly rated with the Better Business Bureau and have been taking great care of our clients since 2006. Our mission is to provide the latest technologies in the industry at the best prices to help medium and small business owners grow their companies.
What You Need
No matter your experience level, our proven sales system has helped beginners and veteran sales people become successful, high-earning agents with Talus Payments. While the following is not required, our history has shown us that the following experience is highly beneficial:
Sales (Inside, Outside, B2B, Retail, Insurance, Mortgage, Car Sales, etc. – any sales!)
Hotels, Hospitality, and Restaurants
What We Do
When you become a Sales Agent at Talus Payments, you’ll benefit from our unique combination of services, technology, and outstanding pricing. All of these tools will help you close more sales and make more money! We provide business owners with:
Free credit card machines
The latest technology and security standards including:
EMV capable terminals
Mobile Wallet capable terminals (such as Google Wallet and Apple Pay)
Mobile Payments (use your smartphone to swipe cards and accept payments)
Web-based, online payment solutions
Highly-rated Client Support
Best pricing in the industry
Ready to learn more about being a Sales Representative at Talus Pay?
Call Wayne today at 1-888-479-2719!
What’s In It For You
As a Sales Agent for Talus Payments, you’ll show local business owners how to generate more revenue, build a loyal customer base, reduce expenses, and integrate the most advanced technologies in payment processing. Here’s how we’ll help you be successful:
All Sales Agents receive a 10-inch Android Tablet that includes:
Professional sales video and presentation!
Electronic sales application – no messy paperwork, fast approval process!
Commissions paid daily! (upon activation of merchant accounts)
Average agents earn $1,000-$2,000 per week!
$500 Fast Start Bonus!
Up to $3,000 in monthly bonuses! (starting at just 8 activated accounts per month)
“No charge-back” commission structure!
Company-provided appointments! (2-4 appointments daily, depending on your market)
Appointments run from 9am-4pm Monday-Friday – no nights or weekends!
Dedicated, one-on-one support!
Advancement Opportunities for top agents!
Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly contests!
It’s time to get started, Call Wayne today at 1-888-479-2719!
Retail Sales Associate
Sun Com Mobile, an authorized retailer for Cricket Wireless, is now hiring for full-time, long term leads and sales reps. Qualified Candidates will be able to:
· Properly assess customer needs using effective communication.
· Work independently and diligently.
· Confidently close sales and have a competitive mindset to obtain and surpass sales goals set by upper management.
· Work during hours of retail operation and within a retail environment.
· Excellent sales skills and demonstrated ability to meet or exceed performance standards.
· Help other locations if needed.
· Learn wireless terminology/ product knowledge provided in training.
· Motivate and lead direct reports.
If you are looking for an opportunity where you can advance your career and earn a base pay plus unlimited commissions, Sun Com Mobile is the place for you!
Benefits offered to all full-time employees.
Manager. Professional Relations
Under the general direction of the Chief Operating Officer, the Manager of Professional Relations will provide direction to the sales team of Professional Outreach Coordinators, and will manage Hospice of St. Francis’ (HOSF) strategy for professional relations. The primary responsibility of this role is to increase access and utilization of HOSF services through the implementation of strategic sales efforts.
- Work with the COO and Leadership team to develop and achieve the strategic goals of the organization.
- Lead the sales staff to increase access and utilization of HOSF services through the implementation of strategic sales efforts.
- Develop and implement objective market outreach plans to achieve annual sales goals. Plans are structured to achieve increased penetration of the identified markets.
- Develops new approaches to increasing the organization’s awareness and impact within the service area.
- Develops territory-specific, measurable and attainable goals for each member of the sales team.
- Initiate, build and maintain positive long-term professional relationships with key referral sources.
- Recruit, hire and train all sales staff to ensure that performance standards are met or exceeded.
- Utilize approved CRM applications to analyze business development trends, coach sales staff and develop effective growth plans for the organization.
- Support sales staff skill development through in-person coaching and direct observation in the field and by providing written feedback to the sales staff as needed.
- Conduct regular sales meetings, at least bi-weekly, with a focus on education and skill development through role play.
- Plans professional outreach events and advisory boards to increase engagement of key referral sources.
Ability to work extended hours as required under various work environments and varying levels of stress.
- Five or more years of proven experience in healthcare business development, medical staff services or healthcare-related sales.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving capabilities.
- Proven ability to formulate and execute a data-driven strategy.
- Working knowledge of hospital, long term care and physician practices.
We are hiring Commercial Electricians for full time work. MUST be able to bend pipe.
Electricians should have at least 3 years of commercial/residential electrical experience to be considered.
Work will consist of pulling wire, running and bending conduit, panels, terminating panels, device work, and lighting.
Cash card or direct deposit
Health, Dental, and Vision plans
401k w/company match
Valid drivers’ license
Basic hand and electrical tools
PPE gear (hard hat, steel toe boots, safety glasses, vest etc)
Our Account Managers can make a real difference in people's lives. You'll work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners and individuals to help them access an array of innovative and affordable business and benefit solutions. Our trusted advisors planning can impact, and protect, families for generations. We pride ourselves on being a unified company who share our values of commitment and dedication with our clients. As a result of current economic conditions, our clients are looking for viable alternatives to their current benefit programs and the demand for our products and services has never been greater!
- Exceptional Product Portfolio - Multiple Product Lines
- Industry Leading Compensation and Rewards Programs
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- $65k - $131k First Year Income Potential
- Monthly and Quarterly Bonuses (up to 16 Bonuses Annually)
- Stock Sharing Programs
- Residual Income Streams
- Company Generated Leads
- Annual Awards Trip (Exotic Locations)
- Professional Coaching and Mentorship
- Career Advancement Based on Performance
- High Personal Integrity and Character
- A Passion for Helping Other People Everyday
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Commitment to Excellence
- Work Ethic, Self-Motivation, and a Desire to Succeed
- Coachable and Accountable Team Player
Professional Training & Support:
Real support means real people backing you up. Our success depends on your success, that's why we have a super-responsive team of experts making sure every Account Manager has everything they need to be at the top of their game. You'll be armed with the tools and know how to best serve clients and take your career to the next level. In the classroom, online and in the field, our most accomplished sales professionals will teach you their most time-tested formulas that directly lead to their successes.
Nowhere else in America will you find a better opportunity to enjoy personal satisfaction and professional achievement... because nowhere else in America will you find a company that is more committed to your success than USHA. You will work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners and individuals to help them access an array of innovative and affordable benefit solutions. As demands for our products continue to increase, you will advise clients on a portfolio of solutions that best fits their individual needs and budget... in one seamless package. We provide service that is fast, fair, and caring. Because the only thing better than delivering a superior product, is seeing the difference it makes in the lives of our customers.
Account Manager position is also relevant to career seekers with various work experience such as; Sales, Marketing, Finance, Business/Office Managers, Regional and Territory Sales Managers, Real Estate and Auto Sales, Account Executives, Banking, Leasing, Financial Services, Customer Service Managers, Retail Sales, Educators, Business Graduates, Transitioning Military Personnel
Medical Risk Adjustment & Utilization Coordinator
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
PMC is a publicly owned, not-for-profit hospital with 210 beds, providing care to the residents of North Brevard and surrounding communities. Providing care and comfort is PMC's highest mission and is reflected in our Vision and Values. We pledge to our guests and each other the finest in personal service, courtesy and respect and a healing experience. PMC will deliver personalized care and health-related services consistent with the highest quality medical and ethical standards to improve the health status of the people we serve.
Parrish Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a smoke-free and drug-free workplace. Applications from all minority groups are encouraged.
Lpn/Licensed Practical Nurse - Vista Manor
Facility NameVista Manor
Position StatusPT (Part Time)
Shift6:45a - 3:15p / 2:45p-11:15p
An extraordinary opportunity to be a part of a culture you can be proud of by joining one of the nations’ top Long Term Care, Skilled Nursing health care providers as a LPN/Licensed Practical Nurse in our dynamic facility located in Titusville, FL 32796.
As one of America’s top leading providers of medical services and rehabilitation for elderly patients in communities across the nation, Consulate Health Care provides the highest standard of services for short-term and long-term care needs. Our professionals impact our organization, our clients, and their families in a variety of constructive ways, every day. Even as we’ve grown to become the sixth-largest provider in the nation and the largest in the Sunshine State, it’s the little things we do while fulfilling our mission statement of “Providing Service with Our Hearts and Hands” that really make the difference.
A LPN/Licensed Practical Nurse position with Consulate Health Care means more than just a paycheck. We believe in creating a positive environment that reinforces your efforts to succeed and supports your long-term career development. We offer the opportunity to work with large corporation, but with the benefit of a small company feel!
Purpose of Your Job Position
As aConsulate Health Care Clinical Nurse I-LPN/Licensed Practical Nurse, you are entrusted with the responsibility of caring for our residents, families, co-workers, visitors, and all others; as well as demonstrating in all interactions, Consulate Health Care’s five core values of Compassion, Honesty, Integrity, Respect, and Passion. The primary purpose of the LPN/Licensed Practical position is to provide direct nursing care to the residents, and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants. Such supervision must be in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be required by the Director of Clinical Services to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times. You are entrusted to provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
As Clinical Nurse I- LPN/Licensed Practical Nurse, you are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties. Responsible for providing direct resident care in accordance with established plans. Supervises Nurse Techs. This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by the supervisors or mangers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in his job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
The LPN/Licensed Practical Nurse should have the ability to demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served. Ability to bea supportiveteam member, contribute to and be an example of teamwork and team concept. Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
Education and Experience
Graduate/Completion of approved/accredited school of nursing. Valid license as an LPN in the state of practice.
Nursing experience preferred (but not required) in a setting serving the same age/type of resident population served by this facility.
Facility and Benefit Information
Consulate Health Care rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication to company success with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program including enhanced generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short term and long term disability and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth. As a Consulate employee, you will provide service to our caregivers who fulfill our mission of “ Providing service with our Hearts and Hands ”.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Where Will Compassion Take You?
At Consulate Health Care, we're looking for talented, compassionate and hard-working individuals who are eager to serve others. Our team members go above and beyond to give our residents and patients the care they deserve — so you'll find that every day with Consulate Health Care offers new and exciting opportunities to learn and grow.
Compassionate hearts and passionate dedication – these two qualities shine in our team members and provide the foundation for our mission of “Providing Service With Our Hearts and Hands” . The compassion you'll show to residents, patients and their families is the lifeline of our business, while relationships with your peers and coworkers will strengthen our vibrant, diverse community.
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. Operating in 21 states, we offer services ranging from short-term transitional care to Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Comprehensive post-acute care
- Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
- "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
- Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Care for medically-complex patients
Network Technician or System Administrator
- Required knowledge / skills / experience
- Linux system administration skills / experience
- Network support
- User tech support
- Linux (Redhat/BASH)scripting
- Bachelor of Science degree with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science.
- Desirable knowledge / skills / experience
- Systems Administration/System Engineer certifications for Linux and Microsoft
- Redhawk experience
- Juniper Networks Hardware
- Allen-Bradley Hardware
- Industrial Controls
- Space Systems / Ground Support program experience
- Job Description
- Responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. Participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure. Ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational norms.
- Job includes accepting direction from technical lead on such tasks as managing user accounts, configuring and installing hardware and software, managing systems (PCs, servers, and workstations), troubleshooting network issues, performing backups, documenting configurations, and updating systems in a development lab environment. Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements. Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs.
- Other Information
- Location – Titusville, FL
- Position type – full time / salaried
- Level – Journeyman (5-10 years)
- Travel – No travel anticipated for this position
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!