Mims Job Description Sample
Cnas And Home Health Aides Needed In Titusville And Surrounding Areas
At American In-Home Care , we take pride in the care providers that we register and refer to our clients. If you have a passion for caring, and a desire to make a difference, you have come to the right place! Since 1992, We have helped make it possible for independent-minded seniors to continue living in the comfort of their own homes. We work in collaboration with hospitals, physicians, social workers, rehabilitation centers and home health agencies to help our clients maintain the independent and active lifestyle they have enjoyed for so many years.
We are looking for qualified Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) , Home Health Aides (HHA), that have the same passion and drive that we do to help our clients age safely and happily at home!
CNA/ HHA’s, 4-8-12 hour shifts available in Brevard County areas! Days, Evenings, Nights, and Weekends!! Live-In opportunities available!
Requirements to Register as an Independent Contractor:
- Valid Driver's License or Photo ID
- Social Security Card
- Florida CNA license or proof of CNA/ HHA training from a Florida Department of Education or Florida Board of Nursing approved program or out of state equivalent program. (minimum 40 hrs)
- Level 2 background screening with ACHA fingerprints
- Physical taken within the past (6) months that states you are FREE OF ALL COMMUNICABLE DISEASES (cannot be signed by a Chiropractor)
- CPR (American Heart Association, American Red Cross, American Safety & Health Institute programs only)
- HIV/AIDS certificate (minimum 1-hour)
- Alzheimer’s certificate (minimum 1-hour)
- 2 hours of assistance with self-administration of medication training (CNA/ HHA Only)
- Auto registration and auto insurance if providing transportation
- Professional Liability Insurance (suggested)
- 2 Work Verifications AND 2 professional and/or personal references
Advantages of Being an Independent Contractor
- Set your market rates
- Act as your own boss, taking control of your career
- Work the hours that suit your lifestyle and schedule
- Have independence - choose when, where and how you work
- Contract with multiple companies
- Pick up additional shifts
- Deduct certain business-related expenses on taxes
- Have the support of local Client Care Liaisons to ensure you’re getting the right volume and type of work
- Home Care: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Active Florida Certified Nursing Assistant License or Home Health Certificate from a Florida Dept. of Education or Florida Board of Nursing approved program
- Active Florida LPN or RN license
Specific Responsibilities of a (CNA) Certified Nursing Assistant/(HHA) Home Health Aide within the Home Care Setting:
- Alzheimer's & Dementia care
- Monitoring diet
- Medication reminders
- Mobility support and ambulation or walking
- Bathing physical assistance
- Assistance with eating
- Help with activities of daily living or ADL's
- Light housekeeping
- Errands and incidental transportation
We take pride in the care providers that we register and refer to our clients. If you have a passion for caring, and a desire to make a difference, you have come to the right place! Since 1992, We have helped make it possible for independent-minded seniors to continue living in the comfort of their own homes.
Make a Difference.
We always refer qualified care providers with the special skills, credentials, and personality it takes to act as a caregiver, friend, and confidant. You can take on the role of so much more than a caregiver, helping individuals maintain their independence and dignity, and becoming a cherished part of their life.
Provide Quality Care.
The care providers we refer offer services that help make living at home easy and safe for our clients. We will match your specific skills with the client's needs, that can include Companion Care, Personal Care, Live-In Care, 24-Hour Support, Alzheimer's & Dementia Care, and Skilled Nursing, among others.
You Have Control.
As an independent contractor, you will have the freedom and flexibility to take control of your career. You can set your market rates, and choose when, where, and how you work. Whether you contract with us primarily, or are picking up additional shifts, you will always have the full support of our team at your back.
Structural Steel Detail Programmer
Craftsmen Contractors is looking for a Structural Steel Programmer:
A steel detailer is a person who produces detailed drawings for steel fabricators and steel erectors. The detailer prepares detailed plans, drawings and other documents for the manufacture and erection of steel members (columns, beams, braces, trusses, stairs, handrails, joists, metal decking, etc.) used in the construction of buildings, bridges, industrial plans, and nonbuilding structures. A steel detailer's projects are usually commercial, residential, public, industrial or municipal; low-rise residential projects..
Steel detailers (usually simply called detailers within their field) work closely with architects, engineers, general contractors and steel fabricators. They usually find employment with steel fabricators, engineering firms, or independent steel detailing companies. Steel detailing companies and self-employed detailers subcontract primarily to steel fabricators and sometimes to general contractors and engineers.
A steel detailer prepares two primary types of drawings: erection drawings and shop drawings.
Erection drawings are used to guide the steel erector on the construction site ("in the field") as to where and how to erect the fabricated steel members. These drawings usually show dimensioned plans to locate the steel members, and they often also show details with specific information and requirements, including all work that must be done in the field (such as bolting, welding or installing wedge anchors). Since the erection drawings are intended for use in the field, they contain very little specific information about the fabrication of any individual steel member; members should already be completed by the time the erection drawings are used.
Shop drawings, also called detail drawings, are used to specify the exact detailing requirements for fabricating each individual member (or "piece") of a structure, and are used by the steel fabricator to fabricate these members. Complete shop drawings show material specifications, member sizes, all required dimensions, welding, bolting, surface preparation and painting requirements, and any other information required to describe each completed member. The shop drawings are intended for use by the fabrication shop, and thus contain little or no information about the erection and installation of the steel members they depict; this information belongs in the erection drawings.
The detailer must comply with the requirements of the design drawings and with all industry standards and protocols, such as those established by the American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC) and the American Welding Society (AWS). The detailer is usually not responsible for design, including structural strength, stiffness, and stability (which are the responsibility of the structural engineer), major dimensions of the structure and compliance with relevant building codes (which are the responsibility of the architect). A detailer is generally required to submit his drawings to the structural engineer and/or architect for review prior to the release of drawings for fabrication. However, to complete his drawings, an experienced steel detailer usually suggests connections subject to the approval of the structural engineer in cases where the structural drawings have insufficient information. In these situations, the steel detailer is guided by his experience and knowledge of existing engineering codes such as the Steel Construction Manual published by AISC.
In the case of non-building structures, there is typically no architect, and detail drawings are reviewed exclusively by the structural engineer of record. This design review ideally assures engineering accuracy and compliance with the design intent.
Traditionally, steel detailing was accomplished via manual drafting methods, using pencils, paper, and drafting tools such as a parallel bar or drafting machine, triangles, templates of circles and other useful shapes, and mathematical tables, such as tables of logarithms and other useful calculational aids. Eventually, hand-held calculators were incorporated into the traditional practice.
Today, manual drafting has been largely replaced by computer-aided drafting (CAD). A steel detailer using computer-aided methods creates his drawings on a computer, using software specifically designed for the purpose, and printing out his drawings on paper only when they are complete. Many detailers would add another classification for those using 3-D Modeling applications specifically designed for steel detailing, as the process for the production of drawings using these applications is markedly different from a 2-D drafting approach. The detailer literally builds the project in 3D before producing detailed shop drawings from the model.
Structural steel detailing requires skills in drafting, mathematics (including geometry and trigonometry), logic, reasoning, spatial visualization, and communication. A basic knowledge of general engineering principles and the methods of structural and miscellaneous steel fabrication, however, acquired, is essential to the practice of this discipline. A computer-aided detailer also requires skills in using computers and an understanding of the specific CAD software he is to use.
A detailer's drawings generally go through several phases. If there is any unclear information that would prevent the detailer from creating or completing the drawings accurately, a request for information(RFI) is sent to the relevant trades(typically the general contractor, architect or structural engineer) before proceeding. If the required information is not needed immediately, then the detailer may opt to list the questions on the drawings. Following the creation of the drawing, the detailer must usually (as described above) submit a copy of the drawing to the architect and engineer for review ("approval"). Copies of the drawing may be sent to other recipients at this time as well, such as the general contractor, for informational purposes only. The drawing must also be checked for accuracy and completeness by another detailer (for this purpose, the "checker"). To keep track of changes during the drawing creation workflow, the revisions are identified by incrementing an associated number or letter code which should appear in the drawing revision block. Comments arising from approval and corrections made during checking must be resolved, and the original drawing must be updated accordingly (or "scrubbed"). After this, the drawing may be released to the fabricator and/or erector for use in construction.
List of steel detailing software:
Title and developer2D/3DSupports BIM?Supports IFC?Supports DXF?Supports KISS?Supports DSTV?Supports SDNF?Supports CIS/2?
Bocad by AVEVA2D/3D
Advance Steel by Autodesk2D/3D
ProSteel by Bentley Systems2D/3D
Tekla Structures by Trimble Navigation2D/3D
TecnoMETAL by Steel&Graphics2D/3D
SDS/2 by Design Data2D/3D
TSD (The Steel Detailer)3D
Must know FABTROL computer program or learn fast.
Must have the following:
Must have a minimum of 2 years experience as a Structural Steel Detailer, Be Proficient on a computer and know how to use AutoCAD.
Must be able to work as a team and closely with architects, engineers, and general contractor, and steel fabricators.
Must understand the terminology such as, but not limited to shop drawings or detailed drawings that are useful to determine the exact detailing requirements for fabricating each individual member or piece of structure and are used by the steel fabricator to fabricate these members.
Detailer must comply with the requirements of the design drawings and with all industry standard and protocols, such as those established by the AWS/AISC.
Benefits are 80% paid for employee after your probation period, 8 paid Holidays, and Profit sharing after 5 years.
Outside Business To Business Account Executive
Call Wayne today at 1-888-479-2719!
Because we receive a high number of resumes, to get the extra advantage give Wayne a call today!
Who We Are
Talus Payments is an industry leader in merchant services. We’re Highly rated with the Better Business Bureau and have been taking great care of our clients since 2006. Our mission is to provide the latest technologies in the industry at the best prices to help medium and small business owners grow their companies.
What You Need
No matter your experience level, our proven sales system has helped beginners and veteran sales people become successful, high-earning agents with Talus Payments. While the following is not required, our history has shown us that the following experience is highly beneficial:
Sales (Inside, Outside, B2B, Retail, Insurance, Mortgage, Car Sales, etc. – any sales!)
Hotels, Hospitality, and Restaurants
What We Do
When you become a Sales Agent at Talus Payments, you’ll benefit from our unique combination of services, technology, and outstanding pricing. All of these tools will help you close more sales and make more money! We provide business owners with:
Free credit card machines
The latest technology and security standards including:
EMV capable terminals
Mobile Wallet capable terminals (such as Google Wallet and Apple Pay)
Mobile Payments (use your smartphone to swipe cards and accept payments)
Web-based, online payment solutions
Highly-rated Client Support
Best pricing in the industry
Ready to learn more about being a Sales Representative at Talus Pay?
Call Wayne today at 1-888-479-2719!
What’s In It For You
As a Sales Agent for Talus Payments, you’ll show local business owners how to generate more revenue, build a loyal customer base, reduce expenses, and integrate the most advanced technologies in payment processing. Here’s how we’ll help you be successful:
All Sales Agents receive a 10-inch Android Tablet that includes:
Professional sales video and presentation!
Electronic sales application – no messy paperwork, fast approval process!
Commissions paid daily! (upon activation of merchant accounts)
Average agents earn $1,000-$2,000 per week!
$500 Fast Start Bonus!
Up to $3,000 in monthly bonuses! (starting at just 8 activated accounts per month)
“No charge-back” commission structure!
Company-provided appointments! (2-4 appointments daily, depending on your market)
Appointments run from 9am-4pm Monday-Friday – no nights or weekends!
Dedicated, one-on-one support!
Advancement Opportunities for top agents!
Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly contests!
It’s time to get started, Call Wayne today at 1-888-479-2719!
Our Sales Managers can make a real difference in people's lives. You'll work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners and individuals to help them access an array of innovative and affordable business and benefit solutions. Our trusted advisors planning can impact, and protect, families for generations. We pride ourselves on being a unified company who share our values of commitment and dedication with our clients. As a result of current economic conditions, our clients are looking for viable alternatives to their current benefit programs and the demand for our products and services has never been greater!
- Exceptional Product Portfolio - Multiple Product Lines
- Industry Leading Compensation and Rewards Programs
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- $65k - $131k First Year Income Potential
- Monthly and Quarterly Bonuses (up to 16 Annually)
- Stock Sharing Programs
- Residual Income Streams
- Company Generated Leads
- Annual Awards Trip (Exotic Locations)
- Professional Coaching and Mentorship
- Career Advancement Based on Performance
- High Personal Integrity and Character
- A Passion for Helping Other People Everyday
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Commitment to Excellence
- Work Ethic, Self-Motivation, and a Desire to Succeed
- Coachable and Accountable Team Player
Professional Training & Support:
Real support means real people backing you up. Our success depends on your success, that's why we have a super-responsive team of experts making sure every Sales Manager has everything they need to be at the top of their game. You'll be armed with the tools and know how to best serve clients and take your career to the next level. In the classroom, online and in the field, our most accomplished sales professionals will teach you their most time-tested formulas that directly lead to their successes.
Nowhere else in America will you find a better opportunity to enjoy personal satisfaction and professional achievement... because nowhere else in America will you find a company that is more committed to your success than USHA. You will work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners and individuals to help them access an array of innovative and affordable benefit solutions. As demands for our products continue to increase, you will advise clients on a portfolio of solutions that best fits their individual needs and budget... in one seamless package. We provide service that is fast, fair, and caring. Because the only thing better than delivering a superior product, is seeing the difference it makes in the lives of our customers.
Sales Manager position is also relevant to career seekers with various work experience such as; Sales, Marketing, Finance, Business/Office Managers, Regional and Territory Sales Managers, Real Estate and Auto Sales, Account Executives, Banking, Leasing, Financial Services, Customer Service Managers, Retail Sales, Educators, Business Graduates, Transitioning Military Personnel
Final Expense Insurance Sales
SENIOR LIFE SERVICES happens to be the home of the fastest growing final expense agency in the nation. We have spent the past several years building and opening up new territories across the nation which has helped us grow by more than 250% in the last 5 years.
One of the goals in 2018 is to build and develop the area in and around Titusville, FL. We will be hiring motivated sales professionals and currently have full-time positions open in the area.
Senior Life Services delivers prospects to YOU through a lead company owned by us. No cost leads is just one of the advantages of working with a large agency that has been working with the senior market for over 45 years. We don't need to sell leads to make money, we just sell life insurance. Critical to our success is our ability to leverage a team of talented professionals in 23+ states.
We offer free leads, cash bonus in your first 3 weeks, training, award trips and prizes every year, renewals, and overrides. The National Home Office is located in Vero Beach, Florida, and houses a 60+ person Agent Support Staff that allows you to focus on selling rather than on policy retention and customer service. Moreover, we provide great support for team building where you will be able to count on the support and experience from experts in building and growing successful sales groups.
- Residual income
- $65,000-$85,000 1st year average advanced commissions
- TOP Entry Level Producers earning $10,000+ a month
- Local hands-on training & support
- Exclusivedirect mail leadswithZEROout-of-pocket marketing cost
Typical Week/Day Of One Of Our Agents:
Receive 30 to 50 Exclusive Direct Mail leads per week for seniors requesting more information about our programs. We train the agents to get the prospect to the kitchen table with the lead that has that person's handwriting on it. Our agents find out why they responded, what they qualify for, and tailor a plan that fits their budget. Our average policy is around $70 a month, which in turn pays the agent $440 in 1st-year commission, plus renewals.
If you are hungry, ready to be mentored by the top 1% in the industry, and need to earn $100,000+, APPLY TODAY for a position selling final expense life insurance with Senior Life Services. You must be life insurance licensed, or willing and able to get licensed immediately, in order to move forward with our company. Life insurance licensing consists of only 40 hours of class or online work, passing a background check, and a 100 question state exam. This is typically accomplished in under two weeks.
If you are a veteran or have experience as a life insurance sales professional, final expense, Medicare, Medicare manager, Medicare trainer, pre-need insurance sales, auto sales managers, general sales managers, sales trainers, cell phone sales, door to door sales, b2c, top producer, top manager, auto sales, outside sales, management, mortgage, real estate, marketing, bartender, financial services, finance managers, satellite TV sales, Cable TV sales, retail outside sales, or if you are a person who just loves working with people, please apply today .
For more information about this opportunity, visit our website at theslsway.com/bgilvin.
Administrative Assistant - Volunteer Services (Titusville Office)
Under the general direction of the Volunteer Coordinator, the Administrative Assistant performs administrative, secretarial and clerical duties in support of the administrative functions requiring extensive knowledge of organization, policies, and procedures. Position performs tasks related to the Volunteer Department and general support of the Volunteer Coordinator. Position is regular full time, nonexempt.
REPORTS TO: Volunteer Coordinator DIRECTLY SUPERVISES: None
EDUCATION AND/OR TRAINING REQUIRED:
High School diploma or GED required. AA/AS or BA/BS in personnel management preferred. Additional training in medical terminology and medical coding helpful.
CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES REQUIRED: None.
EXPERIENCE/SPECIFIC SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Requires two years of related office/administrative assistance experience sufficient to acquire skills in office organization, documentation and communications. Word processing, spreadsheet preparation and data base experience required. Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
Ability to lift, push, pull twenty-five (25) pounds without difficulty; able to work extended hours as required and to work under varying levels of stress.
- Provides secretarial/administrative support for Volunteer Department.
- Schedules and organizes activities such as meetings, patient visits, and department activities for all members of the department.
- Contacts patients as needed to explain and/or coordinate volunteer services.
- Schedules and coordinates volunteer assignments.
- Monitors and maintains documentation of all volunteer activities.
- Data input and audit of patient / volunteer information into Electronic Medical Record.
- Ensure office volunteers have needed information and materials to complete their assignments.
- Monitors and maintains documentation for volunteers’ personnel files including background screenings.
- Establishes, develops, maintains, and updates filing system for the Volunteer Department.
- Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information and calls.
- Responds to regularly occurring requests for information. Drafts written responses or replies by phone or email when necessary.
- Acts as a liaison with other departments and outside customers (example: volunteers, patients, and patient family members).
- Maintain minutes of assigned meetings.
- Works independently and within a team on special and ongoing projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Volunteer Coordinator and Executive Team.
- Displays an awareness and understanding of HOSF philosophy at all times.
- Displays the ability to work effectively as a member of the interdisciplinary team.
Sr. Software Developer
1. Skill Category
- Software Engineer
2. Required knowledge / skills / experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related discipline
- Software Development - C++ / Linux
3. Desirable knowledge / skills / experience
- Space Systems / Missile Systems / Avionics related experience
- NASA or DoD software development experience
4. Job Description
- Initial Assignment – Software development in C++ in a Linux environment using Eclipse for Electronic Ground Support Equipment (EGSE) and Special Test Equipment (STE) development in support of NASA’s Space Launch System (SLS) program. Duties will primarily be on the software engineering (e.g. coding, unit test, integration, deployment) team to develop and deliver the product to the customer.
- Perform other duties as assigned supporting software engineering tasks on other internal and / or customer projects.
5. Other Information
- Location – Titusville, FL
- Senior – 5+ years of experience
- Must be authorized to work in the USA.
Tired of working out in the heat? Or going door to door? Then this may be the perfect job for you!
How scheduling works; Generally there is only one person scheduled in each store per day (except weekends or holidays). The normal hours are 10am- 8pm mon-sat and 11am-6pm on Sundays. You could be scheduled at different locations throughout your scheduled week as you will be scheduled on Managers day's off to start. You are expected to work weekends and holidays as that is where we make the most money. RSAs work 4-6 days per week.
How's business? Will I make money?
Business is great! We have many store managers making $40,000 to $70,000 a year. The possibility of earned income is endless in sales. Like I mentioned early, we make most of our money on the weekend and holidays. If it will be tough for you to work during those times then this career isn't for you.
Training; Here at Mattress1one we want to put you on the right path! We have you train side by side with our Area Manager for 2 weeks. After that for the next 4 weeks we double you up with some of our successful managers so that they can continue the training process to help you succeed. We have one of the most positive team environments I've ever seen. Everyone wants to see everyone make money and be successful which is awesome!
Pay; The pay for the first 6 weeks is $10 per hour. If you are given opportunities and sell the people you come across you will be able to make commission. After the 6 weeks we pay $8.10 per hour or commission. In order to hit commission you must sell a total of $12.15 per hour from your sales or more. You get 7% of the net total from all of the sales you make in a two week period.
Example; You work 47 hours per week for a total of 94 in two. You take 94*12.15 and get $1,142.10. That means you need to make $1,142.10 in two weeks in order to make commission. On average an RSA sells $20,000 in two weeks. $20,000 * .07= $1,400 which means you make $1,400. Its not uncommon during holidays to make $50,000 in two weeks. Once you reach $50,000 within two weeks all of your commission goes up to 8%. That means you make $4,000 in two weeks!!!
- You need to be able to travel up to 60 miles from your home. (Have your own reliable transportation)
- You need to be able to work holidays and weekends
- You need to be able to work 4-6 days per week (open availability)
- Computer literate
- Fast Learner and willingness to learn
- Well Spoken
- Proven sales experience (I do not mean retail)
- Goal achiever
- Great listener
- Someone who understands people and is able to show empathy
- Someone who often tries their best every day to be the best they can be in all aspects of life.
If you have read this entire post, you believe you are the perfect candidate for the position and you are excited to get started, email me your Resume to amanda @ mattress1.com and in the subject please put your first and last name. I'd also like you to include a few sentences of why you are what we are looking for.
Property Maintenance Technician
Maintenance Technician will be responsible for the overall maintenance of residential multi-family apartment units, and all areas related to the day‐to‐day maintenance operations of the properties.
Essential duties include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for the completion of all maintenance service requests as assigned.
• Complete make-ready process of vacant units as directed by the Management.
• Manage renovation projects.
• Work within expense limits established.
• Maintain inventory controls for cost effective operations.
• Deliver notices and communications to tenants.
• Collect rents.
• Schedule and complete the "Preventative Maintenance Program".
• Coordinate special projects as directed by the Management.
• Assist in monitoring all work being performed by outside contractors.
• Responsible for 24-hour emergency maintenance service, as scheduled.
• Carry cell phone/iPad, as required for on-call maintenance.
• Responsible for alerting the Property Manager of any unusual occurrence and/or damage that have taken place or that may occur.
• Complete time sheets, Parts & Supplies report, mileage/expense reimbursement report, and submit via computer to supervisor, as required.
• Maintain a professional courteous manner with all residents, vendors, contractors, and fellow employees.
• Assure safety standards are used which comply with all company, local, City, State and Federal guidelines.
• Ensure compliance of all work related activities in a fair, ethical, and consistent manner.
• Follow established company policies and those outlined in the Employee Guidebook.
• Special projects and other responsibilities as may be determined.
1) Basic Electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting , & general "Handyman" skills
2) Repairing and treating structures such as showers, sinks, appliances, doors/cabinets, walls and
3) Make ready units for new move‐ins
4) Have a working knowledge of HVAC systems and be able to maintain, repair and replace HVAC
5) Responsible for 24 hour emergency maintenance
6) Schedule and complete preventative maintenance program
7) Complete grounds work such as: grounds pick up, sweeping and/or light landscaping
8) Coordinate special projects as directed
9) General competency using smartphone and tablet based software products including Property Management task software, Microsoft Office products, etc.
• This job requires exerting 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- HVAC Certification Preferred
- Experience with Appliance Repair
- Valid Driver’s License and Reliable Transportation Required
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!