Mineola Job Description Sample
Patient Relations Director
The Patient Relations Director is responsible for direction, planning and overall operations of Department of Patient Relations. Provides a proactive approach to complaint, grievance and compliment management and contributes to the overall vision of creating an exceptional patient experience for NYU Winthrop patients and families. Serves as a liaison between patients, families and staff to promptly resolve patients concerns to enhance the patient and family experience. Supervises and evaluates the staff as appropriate, serves as a liaison between patient/family members and the hospital and collaborates with all hospital departments. Assists patients in interpreting hospital policies, procedures and services in obtaining solutions to concerns. Advocates for patient and family centered care throughout the hospital. Collects data for quality reporting and trends patient issues/concerns for process improvement.??
Maintain the hospitals patient grievance mechanism. Coordinates and oversees the investigation and works collaboratively as a liaison with patients, families, appropriate staff, departments and hospital leadership to resolve issues in a timely manner.
Tracks and maintains complaint and grievance database, coordinates patient and family correspondence and facilitates problem resolution, appropriate follow up and closure in accordance with hospital policy and applicable regulations.
Maintains all required records and reports.
Provides consistent exceptional customer service to staff, patients and families and assists patients and families in family meetings, making connections to resources throughout the hospital and to meet specific needs.
Educates patients, families and staff on Patient Rights and other appropriate patient centered policies. Anticipates the needs of the patient population served in relation to their age, culture, languages, deaf, hearing impaired, blind, visually impaired. Oversees resources for patients such as House of Hope.
Maintains required records and reports of all complaints and grievances. Works collaboratively with the healthcare team in clarifying issues and promoting prompt and caring resolution of patient/family concerns.
Collects data in a timely fashion for weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting. Provides consistently excellent customer service and assists patients and families in making connections to resources throughout the hospital to meet specific needs and serves as a resource.
Security Clearance Required: No
Visa Candidate Considered: No
2+ to 5 years experience
Management Experience Required
Willingness to Travel
Account Executive – Outside Sales *Immediate Opening*
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
SenText Solutions provides a low cost text mobile marketing service that gives local merchants the ability to immediately reach their existing customers about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. This service helps businesses bring their existing customers back to their business an additional 1, 2, 3 or 4 more times every month, increasing their bottom line!
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants about this exciting new service!
100% of Businesses need this Product!
99% of Businesses do not have this Product!
Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
Well established Nassau County personal injury law firm seeking an attorney with 5-years-plus trial experience to handle and litigate all aspects of Plaintiffs' personal injury cases including, but not limited to, trials, motion hearings, and depositions. Documented plaintiff verdicts and settlements are a must. This is a career opportunity for an aggressive and determined litigator to become part of a highly successful legal team. Must have ability to work independently and manage a significant volume of cases. Attorney will be litigating cases from inception through conclusion.
Attorney needs to be able to take on responsibilities immediately and work effectively with long-tenured staff. Work would involve cases throughout the State of New York.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
Lyft Driver (Full Time)
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
We are seeking an office assistant to perform various duties as assigned. They will include scanning of documents, filing and answering calls. Candidates applying must be willing/able to walk a short distance between our main office and remote work-site to pick up and drop off completed jobs. Willing to train.
Door & Dock Technician
We are seeking a Door & Dock Technician to become a part of our team! You will be responsible for the installation, testing, troubleshooting and repairing of door, dock and low voltage electrical equipment and devices.
- Install and modify mechanical and electrical components, equipment, and circuitry in industrial and commercial applications
- Diagnose cause of electrical or mechanical malfunctions
- Collaborate with project managers and customers to solve problems
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Ensure all electrical and mechanical components adhere to standards and are in proper working order
- Previous experience in mechanical, electrical or skilled labor jobs preferred
- Familiarity with electrical schematics and mechanical components
- Basic knowledge of hand and power tools
- Ability to work at heights greater than 4ft
- Excellent root cause analysis skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Free thinker - Focus on both individual goals and team success
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Must be available to work overtime as well as nights and weekends as required
- Must have valid US drivers license
- OSHA 10, Required
- TWIC, SWAC certifications preferred.
Please call 516-747-0447
Speak to Max or Joe to set up an interview
Physical Therapist Assistant (Pta)
Are you a physical therapist assistant (PTA) looking to get out of corporate healthcare?
We are seeking a self-motivated and enthusiastic physical therapist assistant with a solid orthopedic background, who possesses a desire to further develop as a clinician. Must be compassionate, energetic, personable, have good communication skills and the ability to conduct themselves as a professional at all times. Recent and new graduates who can demonstrate a solid knowledge base and strong interest in treating in an outpatient, orthopedic setting are encouraged to apply and will be considered. Compensation will be based on experience level and other factors which may contribute value to our practice. New York State physical therapist assistant (PTA) license required.
· Assist a physical therapist in providing physical therapy services for our outpatient clinics in compliance with evidenced-based, best practices, and policies/procedures established by Physical Solutions.
· Demonstrate competency, knowledge, and skills required for orthopedic physical therapy.
· Provide quality patient care by implementing the treatment plan, as established by a physical therapist, which includes patient intervention/treatment as well as educational training of the patient, family members and other supportive personnel, as necessary.
· Complete required documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
Interested individuals should fax resume to 516 746 6696, attention: Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) Position
Physical Solutions is a physical therapist owned outpatient orthopedic and sports medicine physical therapy practice with office locations in Nassau County, on Long Island, New York. Our clinicians are committed to utilizing evidence-based best practices to address physical problems and identify patients' needs properly to help restore mobility, strength, balance, and agility to improve function and performance. Furthermore, we recognize that many physical problems are the result of poor health generally and we strive to minimize the risks of such avoidable problems through the promotion of wellness. Our goal is not only to manage and/or eliminate pain and loss of function associated with injury or illness when it occurs, but to also work towards preventing potentially avoidable problems in the first place through the promotion of better health.
Local Advertising Sales Representative Wanted
No competition. We are a progressive marketing company with a niche product that promotes local businesses and their deals of the month to local consumers
Our company supports local businesses in the most cost-effective way.
· Prospecting and cold calling local businesses
· Developing and managing new business for the firm
· Consistently exceeding monthly goals
· Maintaining accounts in your protected territory
· Above average communication skills
· Ability to work independently
· Strong attention to details
· Effective time management
· B to B Sales
Call Holy Cow Coupons today at 516-502-9065 or 516-554-1793
This is a great repeat business!
Our company supports local businesses in the most cost effective way.
Busy expanding multi-line motorcycle dealership located on Long Island is hiring for all service positions. We are looking to add A/B/C-level and setup technicians. Requirements are as follows:
- Suitable metric tools
- Prior dealership experience
- Factory or manufacturer certification is a plus
C and Setup Techs:
- Basic set of hand tools
- Some hands-on mechanical background
All candidates must have a valid motorcycle driver's license, professional demeanor, positive attitude and team-oriented work ethic.
We offer various pay scales including hourly, hourly plus commission and full commission programs based on experience. Great working envirement with year round job stability.
We are NY's premier dealership for the following brands: Indian, Victory, Slingshot, Yamaha, Suzuki, Vanderhall, Ariens.
We offer year-round employment and job stability during the off-season as well as opportunity to advance. Please email resume to email@example.com or call 516-415-0600 for additional information.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
See our websites for more info. mineoolamoto.com and indianmotorcycleofmineola.com
Contract Legal Counsel
Pay Rate: $80.00/hr - $90.00/hr
Contract: 1 month (with possible extension)
Location: Mineola, NY
- Under moderate supervision handles legal matters.
- Represents the company and its policyholders in civil litigation and workers' compensation matters involving claims for money damages or compensation for personal injury or property damage of a moderate value with moderately complex legal issues.
- Conducts necessary and appropriate discovery, hearings, trials, depositions, oral arguments, mediation, arbitration and similar proceedings.
- Researches the law applicable to cases or matters; drafts legal documents, pleadings, motions, briefs and opinions as required. If requested, conducts settlement negotiations.
- Must have experience within personal/bodily injury
- 2-5 years of experience
- Can come from contracting background
Isaac "Zac" Reyes
We’ve also added our unique approach: A focus on building trusted, lasting relationships with clients and consultants.
That means listening. Asking the right questions. Following up. Maintaining a presence with our clients, checking on our candidates to ensure that people, cultures and attitudes are in sync. Continually finding better, faster and smarter ways to work together. Creating the type of environment that clients and candidates are eager to return to, again and again.
In short, we take the time to find the best possible match.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!