Mineola Job Description Sample
Seasonal Sales Associate
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Be the driving force behind the Alex and Ani message of positive energy
Expert on product knowledge by keeping current on all new collections as well as core product lines
Ensures proper floor coverage at all times
Ensure follow-through and completion of tasks, which contribute to the achievement of the store, company and personal goals
Ensures the highest level of client service by assisting clients with concerns and exchanges
Communicates client feedback, business trends and recommendations to the store management team
Consistently upholds a neat, clean and organized store and stockroom
Effectively promotes all Brand initiatives, building client database, gift cards and achieves all personal goals
Assists in maintaining visual presentation standards and ensuring the store is replenished at all times
Assist the Management team in the protection of all company assets, controlling internal and external loss
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Equivalent work experience
Excellent communication and time-management skills
Proven ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
Capable of lifting up to 40 pounds
Ability to work a rotating schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays, based on the needs of the business
Knowledge of Microsoft Suite
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her manager.
Dermatology Practice Seeking Physician In Garden City, New York
MyDermRecruiter is representing a very successful and growing Dermatology Practice in Garden City, New York. The practice is adding a Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologist to their team due to patient demand. See patients for medical, surgical and cosmetic Dermatology. Enjoy an excellent work/life balance!
- Candidate must be Board Certified/Board Eligible
- Full-Time Opportunity, 4-5 days/week
- Fully supported by experienced medical assistants who scribe and chart for you, keeping you efficient and patient focused!
- Full benefits including Medical, Dental, Matching 401K and more!
- Earn a generous base salary plus production-based incentives
- Paid Relocation and Sign on bonus!
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 500 Dermatology Jobs Nationwide! We are the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation. Whether you are seeking a new opportunity or need to add a provider to your practice, we can help!
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
MyDermRecruiter / MyMDRecruiter
Direct: (636) 239-1787 Ext 3
Cell: (530) 329-6179
Fax: (636) 216-8162
Retail- Sales Associate
The Sales Associate will perform a variety of routine banking transactions while identifying, recommending and selling additional bank products and services.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Service customers by performing all monetary transactions; sells all bank products and assists with other service needs. Meets with customers to maximize sales opportunities.
Discuss/sell loan products to existing and prospective customers.
Responsible for achieving individual sales, referral and service quality goals.
Opens new accounts, i.e. checking, savings, certificate of deposit and IRA's.
Utilize technology such as Teller Scanning Equipment, Cash Recycling and Cash Dispensing machines and support customers in the use of Coin Machines.
Adhere to the VNB Code of Conduct and Service Quality Standards.
Perform duties related to balancing individual cash and end of day proof.
Perform office work as necessary or assigned.
Identify cross-sell opportunities and make referrals.
Comply with the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (S.A.F.E. Act) requirements and, where applicable, registration requirements.
Follow bank established guidelines regarding customer service and deliver excellent customer service in accordance with Valley's mission statement.
Maintain compliance with Bank's established dress code.
Assist in community events.
Perform other duties in absence of management.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English. Ability to write simple correspondence.
Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.
Basic PC skills.
Detail oriented and organized.
Handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
May be required to lift up to 25 pounds.
High School Diploma or GED and a minimum of one year cash handling and customer service experience.
College Degree preferred.
Banking experience preferred.
Licensed Practical Nurse - Pediatric Practice (12315304_183271)
Provide care and treatment to patients and clinical and technical support to professional medical staff. Utilize clinical expertise to deliver safe, therapeutic, age-specific patient care through planning, implementation and evaluation.
Works collaboratively with a multidisciplinary health team to promote wellness and optimize patient outcomes. Perform phlebotomies and administer subcutaneous and intramuscular injections (SQ/IM).
Education: Graduate of Licensed Practical Nursing Program, required.
License/Certification: Current NYS Licensed Practical Nurse License, required. Current BLS, required.
Experience: 1 year nursing experience required. Pediatric experience highly preferred.
Excellent communication skills written and oral.
Able to interact effectively with physicians, patients/family members, and other health care professionals. Computer skills. Must multitask and address physician/patient demands required. Bilingual Spanish highly preferred.
Job Location Mineola, New York, United StatesDepartmentPP - WCMA PEDS/8335
09:00 AM - 05:00 PM (Flexibility)
Standard Hours Per Week
Regular / Temporary
Teller/ Customer Service Rep- Part Time
A Financial Services Associate is responsible for providing customers with high quality, prompt, and professional financial services. As a single point of contact, performs a variety of customer banking transactions and provides quality service to existing and new clients in accordance with the rules, regulations, and guidelines of the Bank. Participates in the development of client relationships by cross-selling banking products and services as appropriate.
Processes all customer related financial transactions in accordance with the rules, regulations, and guidelines of the Bank. Opens new accounts that include but are not limited to savings, checking, certificates and IRAs according to customer needs.
Accurately prepares all required documents for completing the transaction. Answers inquiries and provides information to customers in person, by telephone and by mail on various accounts and other bank services. Assists customers with routine issues and refers to management staff if necessary.
Assists in the achievement of branch sales goals by developing, setting and achieving personal sales and referral goals. Proactively solicits and promotes new business by actively selling Bank products, conducting sales activities and referring business to other units of the Bank. Develops new and expands existing client relationships by identifying current and potential client needs and by cross-selling Bank products, participating in business development and CRA related activities.
Processes various customer transactions including but not limited to cash, check and ATM deposits, withdrawals, check cashing, account closeouts, loan payments; issues bank checks, and U.S. Savings Bonds redemption. Balances cash drawer and prepares daily proof/settlement.
Services customer accounts, executes changes of address, ATM claims, and all other account servicing requests. Opens vault and verifies cash shipments in conjunction with leadership team member. Assists with ATM settlement.
Provide an exceptional customer experience by utilizing Bank service standards. Performs special projects, and additional duties and responsibilities as required. Where applicable and when performing the responsibilities of the job, employees are accountable to maintain Sarbanes-Oxley compliance and adhere to internal control policies and procedures.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalent. Retail sales, customer service, cash handling experience preferred OR minimum of one year of experience in a process-driven role handling credit or financial transactions such as; billing analyst at a medical facility, auto dealership, insurance practice or other comparable experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Computer literate with general proficiency in an application such as; billing, invoicing, cash management or other workflow application. Customer service focused.
Detail oriented. Demonstrated multitasking skills. Strong communication skills.
Critical thinking skills. Ability to work well in a team environment.
ABOUT NEW YORK COMMUNITY BANCORP, INC.
New York Community Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE: NYCB) is one of the 25 largest bank holding companies in the nation, with assets of $48.3 billion and a market cap of $6.4 billion at June 30, 2017.
With deposits of $28.9 billion and 255 branches in Metro New York, New Jersey, Florida, Arizona, and Ohio, NYCB also rank among the largest depositories in the United States. NYCB operates through two banks with eight local divisions - New York Community Bank a savings bank with 225 branches throughout our five-state franchise; and New York Commercial Bank which has 30 branches. With a longstanding reputation for strength, stability and service, NYCB is proud to be committed to the communities it serves. To learn more about the NYCB Family of Banks visit us at www.mynycb.com
BRANCH OUT and help recruit top talent for NYCB through the employee referral program. All NYCB employees are encouraged to submit referrals.
Locate top talent right in the community where you live, work and play. Amazing individuals are all around be sure to let them know how they can become a part of the NYCB family.
NYCB is an equal opportunity employer that prohibits discrimination in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, national origin, ethnicity, religion, marital status, disability, military status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by the federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
This policy is applicable to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to: recruitment and selection, promotion and demotion, transfer, training and development, compensation, benefits, leaves of absence and termination. When necessary, NYCB will reasonably accommodate employees and applicants with disabilities or with religious requirements necessitating accommodation.
In addition, NYCB complies with all applicable laws which govern nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which NYCB does business.
Registered Nurse- Emergency Department (12305435_183186)
The RN practices in accordance with the American Nurses Association's (ANA) scope and standards of nursing practice. Uses his/her clinical expertise to plan the delivery of safe, therapeutic, population-specific patient care through assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation.
With the patient and family central to the care, incorporates the unique characteristics and needs of each patient and family member into the care delivery process. Works collaboratively within a multidisciplinary healthcare team to promote wellness and optimize patient outcomes. Provides leadership to the team by orienting, mentoring, and managing team members to ensure that quality care is delivered with compassion, dignity, respect, and efficiency. Participates in unit, departmental, and/or institutional performance improvement initiatives that impact patient, family, and service outcomes based on professional practice standards.
Education: Diploma in Nursing or Associates Degree in Nursing required. Bachelors or Masters Degree in Nursing strongly preferred.
License: Current New York State Registered Nurse License
Certifications: Current BLS (American Heart Association), required.
ACLS, PALS required. TNCC and ENPC preferred but required within 1 year of hire.
Experience: 1 year ED experience or 2 years critical care experience required. Experience at a Level I Trauma facility preferred.
Other: Knowledge of standards of practice for all areas of patient care required; Excellent communication (oral and written), organizational, customer service, and interpersonal skills; Basic computer skills required.
Job Location Mineola, New York, United StatesDepartmentEmergency Medicine/6120
07:00 AM - 07:30 PM
Standard Hours Per Week
Regular / Temporary
Commercial Building Engineer/Superintendent
50 hour work week - 1/2 day on Saturday
· Operate, repair and maintain boilers, chillers and MEP equipment.
· Complete tenant service requests, and develop and maintain positive tenant relations.
· Perform preventive maintenance and repairs as required.
· Duties include, but are not limited to changing filters, coil cleaning, greasing motors, replacing light bulbs & ballasts, inspecting/adjusting belts, and regular inspections of equipment
· Maintain computerized or written equipment logs that detail preventive work performed.
· Clean and paint equipment and surrounding areas relating to equipment and equipment rooms.
· Assist in ordering stock and inventory of parts and supplies, as needed.
· Respond immediately 24/7 to emergency situations and customer concerns.
· Maintain and operate life safety/fire systems
· Perform carpentry, electrical and plumbing repairs as required.
· Perform plumbing repairs as required.
· Take meter readings on all meters and equipment as directed by their supervisor.
· Perform repairs on doors, hardware, lock, windows, ceilings, and floors
· Perform and record daily, weekly, monthly and annual inspections of the property. Inspect buildings, grounds and equipment for unsafe or malfunctioning conditions and report to management on a daily basis.
· High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
· Experience as a superintendent/engineer in a commercial building.
· Minimum 5 years of commercial building maintenance experience or commensurate experience in a trade (plumbing, electrical, HVAC).
· HVAC or electrical technical school training preferred.
· Experience with automated building management systems BMS
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
· Must be team oriented and a problem solver.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Must be able to handle multiple projects, changing priorities, and continually heavy workloads
· May be required to work extended periods of time without relief, when responding to priority/emergency situations (including overtime-type assignments)
· Stooping, standing, climbing and frequent lifting of a minimum of 50 lbs. of equipment (pump, tools, ladders).
· Lift and carry objects of up to 50 lbs. for distances of up to 30 feet
· Climb ladders and stairs.
· Maintain professional appearance and manner at all times while on the property.
· Must have a valid driver’s license.
· Honest, Hard Working and Reliable
Navy Electrician / Navy Mechanic
Note: Only applicants who are authorized to work for any US Employer will be considered, no sponsorship.
Mission Critical Data Center Facility Technician - NYC
NAVY NUCLEAR / NAVY NUKE / NAVY MECHANIC / NAVY ELECTRICIAN PREFERRED
We are looking for an EMN, MMN, or ETN to transition into a Data Center Power Systems Engineer to support critical data center clients. This Critical Facility Field Engineer will be responsible for creating, implementing and supporting critical power solutions for their customers’ equipment keeping compliance with contractual commitments, directing technical and administrative tasks related to the operation of the critical facility infrastructure and assuring compliance with company’s policies and procedures. The Data Center’s that they support are 24x7x365 a year operations which require solutions that create 99.999 % uptime.
- Troubleshoot and Run Diagnostics, Conduct Preventive Maintenance and Emergency Repairs on Critical Facilities Equipment within the Data Center as specified and on schedule.
- Participates in the preparation of analyses and reports on the data center infrastructure, develops project plans and conducts briefings and presentations
- Operate and perform annual service on a variety of state of the art critical systems, including but not limited to; medium voltage switchgear, diesel generators, paralleling switchboards, UPS, PDU, mechanical heat rejection systems, computer room air handlers, fire detection/suppression and building monitoring systems.
- Ensures that operational, maintenance and emergency methods of procedure (MOP’s and SOP’s) are developed and strictly adhered to.
- Review schematics and one line diagrams in the event of servicing equipment within the facility
- Application assistance to design engineers and architects
- 6 years + of relevant data center / critical facility / Navy Nuclear experience (experience with critical power, electrical and mechanical equipment including generators, critical and essential PDU’s, UPS, switchgear, ATS (Automatic Transfer Switches), SCADA Systems, chillers, Air handling units, computer grade cooling systems, DC Power Systems, and building monitoring/control systems)
- Type of Navy Experience - Navy Nuke Trained / Naval Nuclear Training
- EMN - Electricians Mate (Nuclear Trained)
- ETN - Electrical Technician (Nuclear Trained)
- MMN - Machinist Mate (Nuclear Trained)
- Nuclear-trained MMs, EMs and ETs perform duties in nuclear propulsion plants operating reactor control, propulsion and power generation systems. The NF provides opportunities to work closely with specialists in the nuclear, technology, and engineering fields; reactor operator of a naval nuclear propulsion plant. The Navy is the leader in the development and safe operation of nuclear power plants and provides the most comprehensive technical education available in the Nuclear Field. This experience is uniquely transferable and can applied to data center facility operation positions that equates to high salaries as well as leadership roles within the critical facilities market.
- New and exciting career opportunities await the select group of people who possess nuclear knowledge and know-how, gained through Navy training.
- Critical Facility Power & Critical Facility Cooling Experience.
- Data Center Operations Experience a plus
- Must have the technical knowledge and practical experience of operating, troubleshooting and maintenance of Mission Critical Mechanical and/or Electrical Support Systems.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 11287409 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://jobs.pkaza.com
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post. We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Peter Kazella & Associates Inc / Pkaza is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.
Nurse Practitioner - Health Risk Assessments - Per Diem
Responsibilities of the Nurse Practitioner- Health Risk Assessments
- Conduct comprehensive in-home health risk assessment to identify all active and chronic disease conditions as well as determine all physical, mental and social needs present at the time of the visit.
- Obtain vital signs, measure BMI, review pharmacological therapy and conduct a physical examination.
- Educate and counsel patient and family on any conditions identified during assessment and screening procedures.
- Make recommendations and communicate findings to Primary Care Physicians through documentation of outcomes on provided tablet.
- Master's degree in Nursing from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Board Certification with current unrestricted Nurse Practitioner (NP) license.
- Experience dealing with a complex set of patients with a relatively high level of acuity.
Construction Project Manager 100% Travel
Seeking a Construction Project Manager You can live anywhere in the country but this position is 100% travel All travel and living expenses are paid for Projects are located all across the country and they are worked on for 2-3 months in duration and they want this person to live there during the duration of the project They do fly someone home every 3 to 4 weeks and the option to fly home more often if you pay for it themselves If the job is close you can go home very often This involves large facility agriculture construction Salary is in very competitive Our construction client is seeking a hands-on Construction Project Manager to direct projects across the country. The Project Manager is responsible for the overall execution, schedule, quality, safety and financial success of assigned projects.
All applicants must be willing to travel. Must Have: ? Bachelor?s Degree required. Preferably in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering/Management, or other related field. ? Minimum of 5 years of construction management experience in large facility construction ? All projects are from the ground up ? Ability to read and interpret blueprints. ? Familiarity of building codes and their application. ? Knowledge of material handling equipment, industrial HVAC systems, and electrical systems. ? Ability to travel for extended periods of time ? usually 2-3 months on one project.
Key Responsibilities: ? The Construction Project Manager is responsible for monitoring engineering and permitting process prior to start of construction. ? Oversee labor personnel on project, coordinating any activities with the Superintendent. ? Develop and manage project schedules at least 3 weeks out and continue to monitor and update the project schedule as needed. ? Maintain equipment log of construction rental equipment ? Manage project subcontractors and coordinate with owner/vendors. What they offer you: ? Mileage and travel time from job to job ? Lodging and food per Diem ? Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance ? Life Insurance ? Disability Insurance ? 401K with company match ? Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!