Minnetonka Job Description Sample
Inside Sales Representative
Company: Transition Networks
Only Applicants that apply through the company link will be considered. Please apply at the company website: https://transition.applicantpro.com/jobs/619416.html
Purpose: The Inside Sales Representative position's responsibility is selling our products via telephone, email, and social media to End-users, resellers and integrators through our network of direct reseller and distributor partners. This person will work in conjunction with their outside Regional Sales Manager to meet their territory goals and quota by prospecting and developing new end-user, reseller, and integrator accounts and will develop existing end-user, reseller and integrator accounts while nurturing & developing strong relationships with our direct reseller and distribution partners.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
- Meet or exceed sales quota for assigned territory by establishing new relationships with potential end-users, resellers and integrators and uncovering new opportunities with current TN clients.
- Increase sales volume with non-direct and direct resellers and integrators by building strong relationships with them and increasing their product knowledge and awareness.
- Meet the required number of phone calls per week as set by sales management.
- Accurately manage your sales opportunity pipeline and forecast product need accurately.
- Capture detailed information about accounts and opportunities in our SLX database.
- Maintain a high level of awareness of activities in your territory –including knowledge of major Industries and Corporations, K-12 and HigherEduc.Schools, LocalState and Federal Government Organizations & Resellers, Integrators and Distributors.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge and understanding of all TN products including media conversion technology, switch solutions and other misc. product offerings.
- Develop base-line knowledge of all competitors and their product offerings.
- Work with tech support and customer service to ensure that client needs are met, orders are processed and fulfilled correctly and product lead-times are communicated accurately.
- Some travel maybe required with managements direction and approval.
Nature & Scope:
- Reports to Inside Sales Manager.
Environmental Job Requirements Category:
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies: x.
- The ideal candidate must be an aggressive new business developer with excellent telephone and communication skills.
- Demonstrate an ability to solve problems creatively, and have an aptitude for understanding new technologies and changes in our industry.
- Must have a proven track record of meeting or exceeding established goals and quotas, and be proficient in solution selling.
- Must have the ability to work both independently and as a member of a territory team.
Talent Solutions Factor:
- Know Our Business: Knows how the customer connects to everyday activity
- Achieve & Innovate: Understands the priorities and knows how to get own work done
- Leadership, Learning & Development: Makes learning and personal development a priority; commits time to expanding knowledge and skills
- Collaborate: Builds and maintains sound working relationships with others; tackles the tough issues without compromising relationships
- HS Diploma required.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated success in technology sales.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Industry and channel sales experience preferred.
Compensation: The position is base + commision
Communications Systems, Inc. is a leader in providing physical connectivity infrastructure and services for global deployments of broadband networks. With an emphasis on innovative, high quality, high value solutions, the company enables telcos, large network clients and other customers to efficiently deliver, manage, and optimize their broadband network services and architecture.
CSI is all about connectivity. Through our four business units, we develop, manufacture and distribute the technologies and infrastructure components that enable organizations to reliably connect, and remain connected, to their customers, partners, suppliers, employees and other stakeholders.
Following are just a few examples of how we help to optimize connectivity and performance:
The ION multi-service integration platform from Transition Networks delivers the full benefits of fiber to existing copper infrastructures for added bandwidth, security, and distance. End-to-end connectivity with high density chassis and stand-alone devices enable fiber integration solutions from central office all the way to desktop.
Suttle Solutions’ GigaLeap G.fast gigabit networking solution delivers ultra-high broadband for Fiber-to-the-Distribution-Point (FTTdp) for single-unit as well as multi-unit deployments.
The Net2Edge Liberator delivers Serial, ISDN and TDM services alongside native Carrier Ethernet services to customers using the same Carrier Ethernet CPE, enabling them to schedule migration from legacy services in accordance with their unique needs.
The JDL Technologies Cloud provides complete information technology services that scale seamlessly, update automatically, ensure network and data security, and eliminate customer dependence on aging infrastructure.
Career Opportunity!/Sales Consultant
Are you looking for not just another job, but an actual career?
Morries Minnetonka Mazda is looking for talented Individuals to complement our New and Used car sales team. College Grads are welcomed. We are one of the top Mazda dealers in the nation. Because of our success, we are growing and are looking for professionals that want to join a winning team. Are you able to communicate effectively in person, on the phone and on-line? Do you have good typing skills and social media knowledge? Are you a self-starter with a drive to go the extra mile? Do you want to be the best at what you do? Do you have great customer service skills? We want you! Previous auto sales experience is not necessary. With our very effective Buy Happy training program, we are able to train the right person for the job requirements, regardless of experience. Aside from industry leading training, we also offer:
- Joining a perennial Top 15 New and Top 10 Certified Pre-owned Mazda dealer in the nation
- Joining a top ranked manufacturer, #2 with Consumer Reports for 2015
- Average annual salesperson income near $60k, and average tenure is over 3 years
- Training provided at no cost to get started and is ongoing
- Matching 401K
- Strongest Benefit package in the industry
- Professional environment
- Opportunity for advancement in a company that promotes from within
You must have a clean driving record.
Please email a resume for consideration.
At Morrie's, it's all about the experience. Whether that's buying, selling, or servicing, we're committed to providing the Twin Cities with the best automotive experience possible. Ultimately, that's what a dealership's reputation is based upon, and that's what has set Morrie's Automotive Group apart.
CDL A Tanker Truck Drivers
Company Paid Health/Dental Insurance For Employee and Family
Earn Up To $65k Yearly Starting Pay
Consistent Schedule Year Round
Stable Privately Held Company
Relocation Assistance Available
CDL License Training
Additional Pay for Nights & Weekends
Relocation Assistance Available
Valid Class A CDL
Clean Driving Record
RN (Part-Time In Bloomington)
Employer is hiring Registered Nurses (RN’s) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN’s) in a variety of settings for a variety of shifts, part-time and full-time. We believe that employees are the most important resource in our ministry and are committed to an environment where you are valued and empowered to make a difference.
As an RN or LPN with PHS, you will play a critical role in caring for older adults, work with a team, and have opportunities to attend a diverse selection of classes and ongoing training as well as to apply for scholarships and education reimbursement. Please apply if you are a current Registered Nurse or Licensed Practice Nurse in the state you are applying, have ability to work an every other weekend rotation and scheduled holidays, ability to read, write, and speak English well, and have desire to be part of the PHS mission. If you are a Nurse looking for the next great opportunity to be passionate about, please apply.
Regional Service Manager - Metro
Minnetonka, MN, USA
Regional Service Manager - Metro
Arvig is seeking an experienced, knowledgable and self-motivated candidate to join our growing company as the Regional Service Manager for our eastern territory. The Regional Service Manager will provide leadership, work load direction, and coordination for the Combination Technicians. The manager will be responsible to see that work is performed in a customer friendly, safe, timely, and accurate manner, being a very integral role to the overall success of Arvig. This person will also provide professional, courteous internal and external customer service. This employee can be located out of our Minnetonka or Roseville, MN office location.
We are seeking a professional individual with the following credentials:
Strong leadership and supervisory skills demonstrated through three or more years of experience
Excellent communication skills both written and oral
A positive customer attitude
Excellent understanding of all service distribution platforms from the CO that includes copper, coax, and fiber delivering voice, TV and high-speed Internet
Working knowledge of MTA's, Modems, Routers and inside wiring
Solid knowledge of broadband technologies including Calix, DSLAMs, GPons and active Ethernet
Excellent computer skills
Working knowledge of billing softwares and service order processing is a plus
Clear driving record
Clean safety record
We offer an energetic work environment with a team committed to the customer, competitive pay, and great benefits.
Join a growing, employee owned company and make a difference! The application deadline ends on November 6th, apply now!
Learn more about us at arvigcareers.com
CDL A Regional Truck Drivers
Company Driver Benefits:
Drivers average $60,000-$80,000 per year
$3000 Sign-on Bonus
Detention Pay after 2hrs
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
Company Driver Requirements:
2 years CDL A Driving Experience
No major accidents or incidents
No major violations
CDL A Company Drivers
CDL CLASS-A DELIVERY DRIVERS – McLane Company
Our driver teammates have guts, grit and a go-getter attitude, and we are looking for more of it.
Do you have a CDL-A license? Would you like to work with the best team in the industry? McLane Company in Brooklyn Center is looking for qualified candidates to join our driver team. Apply today and ROLL WITH US.?
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
Driver Teammates are responsible for the accurate and timely distribution of food staples, food specialty products and restaurant supplies to various customer locations.
McLANE DRIVER TEAMMATES ENJOY:
Up To $10,000 Sign On Bonus for Experienced Drivers
Health Benefits Start Day 1
Industry Leading 401(k) with Company Match
$55-65K Average First Year Pay
1, 2, & 3 Day Routes
Training Program available for Entry-Level Drivers
Valid Class A CDL
21 Years of Age, HS Diploma
Must Pass DOT Physical and Hair Follicle Drug Screen
Must Meet McLane's MVR Requirements
Click To Apply Now And Get Pre-Screened For Interview Times
McLane is a wholly owned unit of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. (NYSE: BRK) and employs close to 22,000 teammates, operates 80 distribution centers and owns one of the nation's largest private fleets.
McLane Company is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disabled
Human Resources Intern
At Morrie’s, we do things a little different. We have a passion for changing the way the business has been run in the past and we need top talent in order to do it. We hire assertive, forward-thinkers who see the big picture of our business. Our Buy Happy sales process has proven itself in the one-price environment and helped us create a highly engaging and social environment where our employees are happy and in-turn our customers
The Morrie's Human Resources team is looking for an individual with a passion for HR an learning. This intern will assist the HR team with current projects and day-to-day tasks as needed.
- Ability to maintain a level of professionalism and maintain confidentiality in sensitive situations.
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Attention to detail, organizing and planning
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications
- High level of customer service
At Morrie’s, we do things a little different. We have a passion for changing the way the business has been run in the past and we need top talent in order to do it. We hire assertive, forward-thinkers who see the big picture of our business. Our Buy Happy sales process has proven itself in the one-price environment and helped us create a highly engaging and social environment where our employees are happy and in-turn our customers Buy Happy.
Entry Level - Student Truck Driver. We Train You, Mentor You, & Hire You
Enroll in Swift Academy! No Money Down.
Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarships. Veterans Scholarship Program. Paid CDL Training for Recent CDL Grads.
Job Placement with Swift. Earn Great Starting Pay!
Join one of the fastest growing industries in the U.S.! Begin a new career path in just 3 weeks as a Truck Driver for Swift Transportation, North America's Largest Full Truckload Carrier. Earn Great Pay, Excellent Benefits, a Work/Life Balance, and more!
Swift can help you get the education, the training, and the experience you need to break into the trucking and transportation industry today! No experience is necessary – Swift trains you!
CDL Class A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Keep your business moving with CDL-A owner operator truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Ready for a contract you can understand? TransAm Trucking, a leading refrigerated carrier, has owner operator truck driver opportunities available now for professional CDL-A drivers! We offer an excellent CPM pay scale and the miles you need to achieve higher earning potential.
84 CPM loaded & empty
Fuel surcharge paid (loaded & empty)
Paid base plates & permits
Discount fuel network
100% lumper reimbursement
$40 Stop Pay (after 1st stop)
Paid reefer fuel & paid tolls
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Late-model leasing opportunities available
To learn more about CDL-A owner operator truck drivier opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Owner Operator Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!