Mira Loma Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Truck Driver
Chalk Mountain is hiring experienced, local, Class A CDL truck drivers in West Texas. Earn up to $100,000 per year plus bonuses! Great Home Time! The perfect local oil and gas trucking job for experienced class A CDL drivers where we pay what we say
Experienced Class A CDL truck drivers can earn serious money hauling sand or water with scheduled home time. No more sleeping at truck stops --- We now offer housing! Drivers must have a tank endorsement to transport water. As an experienced driver, you get the rest and pay that you deserve.
Class A CDL Drivers can expect:
Up to $100,000 plus bonuses
Scheduled home time
PTO after 90 days
Equipment on 2.5 year cycle
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability
Outstanding maintenance program
If you're an experienced Class A CDL truck driver with 18 months of verifiable tractor trailer experience and are looking for a trucking job where you can earn $100,000 in your first year, apply now and speak to a recruiter to learn more about our opportunities!
Substitute Teachers - Teach Children Online
The Opportunity in Education:
The future is here! Join a fast growing community of elite educators who are teaching right from their home. As an independent contractor, you will be matched 1:1 with Chinese students on our secure virtual learning platform to teach English online. All you need is a bachelor’s degree and experience in teaching. You can make your own schedule and use Employer resources to instruct - no lesson planning required!
This opportunity is for you if you have a teaching background, are energetic, engaging, and self-motivated. If you consider yourself a global educator and are excited about the use of technology to connect the world, then this is a match. Partner with us and help change the face of online learning.
We have offices in Beijing, Shanghai, and San Francisco and have over 200,000 students and 20,000 teachers on the Employer platform. Founded in 2013, Employer's mission is to provide the international elementary school education experience to Chinese children—all from the comfort of their homes. Employer provides one-on-one, fully immersive lessons in its online classroom. Employer’s curriculum is proprietary and aligned to the U.S. Common Core State Standards.
- Teach 1-on-1 online full immersion English language and content classes
- Teach an American curriculum, based on the Common Core State Standards
- Teach 25-minute highly engaging online lessons
- Exposure to the American or Canadian K-12 education system
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience (educators, professors, tutors, teaching assistants, elementary teachers, traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education)
- Bachelor’s degree
Desktop or Laptop with a fast internet connection and audio/video capability
Contract type: Independent contractor
Contract term: 6-Months
Start date: Immediately
Hours: In order to maximize the number of classes scheduled, teachers are recommended to be available for at least 15 time slots per week (each time slot is 30 minutes) during Beijing peak times. The following hours tend to be the most requested time periods from our families: Monday-Sunday 6-10pm, and Saturday-Sunday 9am-10pm in Beijing time.
Payment: Our teachers are paid according to the number of classes finished. The minimum service fee rate range is US$ 14-$18/hour. There are incentives for every lesson, so a typical service fee ranges between US$ 14-22/hour. This business opportunity is ideal for independent contractor teachers looking to supplement their income.
Twitter: @TheEmployerLifeLinkedin: EmployerYoutube: EmployerFAQs for applicants: EmployerReviews about us on Glassdoor: Employer
teaching: 1 year
Diesel Service Technician
We are currently seeking a Diesel Service Tech to become an integral part of our team! You will service, lube and inspect tractor-trailer car haulers. You will work the swing shift as the lead technician.
- Complete unit services and BIT/annual inspections
- Perform routine maintenance
- Provide labor and time estimates for automotive repairs
- Inspect and test vehicles for necessary adjustments
- Minimum of two years experience required working as a diesel service technician, mechanic, or other related field
- Class 8, heavy duty experience required
- Hydraulic background preferred
- Knowledge of vehicle maintenance and lube
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid vacation days
- Paid holidays
We look forward to hearing from you!
It isn't just the destination that's important, it's the journey.
Professional Auto Transport building with truck
Our offices in Jurupa Valley
Professional Auto Transport is the premier car haul carrier serving the western region of the U.S.
What sets us apart:
Over 140 late-model, state-of-the-art car haul carriers
On-time delivery (99.94% in 2014)
Quality - 99.93% damage-free delivery
We do what we say we'll do
We constantly review our performance statistics to make sure we meet our own high standards.
This process produces best practices which we implement to insure that we maintain some of the best damage-free delivery and on-time performance in the industry. Our reputation is only as good as our performance.
For those of you who have yet to use Professional Auto Transport, we encourage you to ask around. We're confident our reputation of outstanding service will speak volumes. When you have precious cargo, you want the transport company that treats it as such.
Clamp Forklift Drivers
Looking for Forklift Drivers with 1-2 yrs exp. in the city of Mira Loma
Forklift Clamp paper operator/stand up ,sit down F/l. SAP skills Required a MUST, loading unloading, inventory, rf scanner, computer savvy Microsoft office a plus, good communication skills, 1st shift must be flexible.
9810 Sierra Ave Ste A
Fontana Ca 92335
Food Technology Coordinator
Food Technology Coordinator
This is an entry level.
This position reports to the Research & Development Manager and is in charge of producing the bench top/lab samples of new products for approval.
This position co-leads the technical transition of product development from bench top to commercial production and assists in the development of processing techniques so that new products adapt to manufacturing feasibility.
General Overall Duties
Some of the duties of this position are those described below. This job description does not state or imply that the duties listed are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by management.
Position Area Duties
- Work closely with R & D manager to develop new recipes with our existing items to support the Marketing Department
- Assist in making adjustments to formula for product manufacturing at the pilot plant level or initial production runs for achievement of all target objectives.
- Develop new recipes to open new sales opportunities based on marketing research
- Support R & D department by identifying any opportunity of product and/or process improvement and implementing it.
- Get involve during prototype development to understand finished product goal
- Support on supervising production test runs
- Support on developing processing procedures
- Assist in sensory evaluation and testing of new products under development.
- Evaluates product ingredients and formulation; develops suggestions for new products or improvements to existing products. Supervises test runs of new/changed products and evaluates quality, presentation and taste.
- Assist in cuttings in lab to test new and improved products in comparison with competitor products.
- Assist R & D Manager with day to day tasks
Specific Skills and Abilities Required
Must have strong knowledge of consumer marketplace including food trends.
- Must have excellent professional food technology skills, ability to work under tight deadlines and be able to multitask.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (Spanish is a plus).
- Minimum 5 years experience in corporate and/or food manufacturing environment. Preferred experience with Mexican food formulation.
The Cardenas family has always followed the traditions of their ancestors when it comes to cooking. From the beginning, they created authentic Mexican dishes from scratch using recipes that had been passed down and perfected over generations. Their homemade barbacoa, carnitas, salsa and much more quickly became popular with friends and neighbors who raved about the delicious and authentic taste of their food. Soon the tradition of sharing their meals with good friends around the dinner table became stronger than ever.
This tradition of gathering around a great meal with family and friends is what Del Real Foods strives to pass on, from our family to yours. The Cardenas family continues to play a leading role in the cultivation of each new Del Real Foods product, assuring that the taste and texture remains authentic and true to our Mexican roots.
Apply Today Start Tomorrow - Loading & Unloading Warehouse Work
On Time Staffing can open the door for you! We are a fully dedicated staffing agency that has served our light industrial clients since 1999. We currently have open positions for Loading & Unloading Warehouse Work with one of our top clients in
Mira Loma, CA!
As a Loading/Unloading Warehouse Worker, you will work as part of a team in the outbound operation while promoting cooperative team relationships, actively promoting safe work practices and procedures.
Your specific duties in this Loading/Unloading role may include:
- Sort cargo before loading and unloading.
- Attach identifying tags to containers or mark them with identifying information.
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments or material or equipment needs.
- Stack cargo in locations such as transit sheds or in holds of ships as directed, using pallets or cargo boards.
- Record numbers of units handled or moved, using daily production sheets or work tickets.
- $10.50 - 11.00/hr
- 1:00 pm to 8:30 pm Monday- Sunday
- 9:00 pm to 5:30 pm Monday- Sunday
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS
You will perform the material handling and warehousing functions required in the moving, packing, unloading, and put-a-way of merchandise as well.
Additional qualifications for the Loading/Unloading role include:
- Must have previous warehouse experience.
- Background check and drug screen required.
- This facility operates 24 hours a day 6 days a week. Applicants must have flexibility to work overtime and weekends as needed.
- Be able to lift up to 30 pounds of weight
- Work in an environment with frequently changing temperatures
- RF Scan Gun
- Must be able to walk, squat, and bend over for intervals of 15 to 30 minutes
- Stand for extended periods minimally up to 2 hours consecutively
We offer a $30 referral bonus . Refer your friends and family and if hired and work 80 hours, you will earn the bonus!
Applying is quick and easy! To apply for this job email your details to OTSMiraLomaCA56@ontimestaffing.com OR call/text 855-866-2910 to speak with an On Time representative and schedule a possible interview.
Walk-ins accepted Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm at 3485 Wineville Road, Mira Loma, CA 91752
Once you arrive, please park in the parking lot, walk-in, and ask the security guard how to get to the On Time Staffing office. (951) 436-7270.
On Time Staffing...The Company of Choice for Light Industrial Staffing!
Our Associates work in three main areas: warehouse, packaging and manufacturing. Our culture embraces a passion for teamwork, creativity, honesty, integrity and respect for one another.
Mechanical Designer (Piping Experience A Must) - NEW
- Responsible for creating effective mechanical design drawings and help capture and develop mechanical concepts to meet project requirements while fulfilling the necessary drawing specifications with minimal input from both the Senior Engineer and Design Manager
- Utilize complex drafting/design software to make drawings, 3D models and strive to maintain high quality repeatable productions
- Must be able to, with minimal help, interpret sketches and blueprints for use in developing the project design as well as identifying compliance with project guidelines
- Main duties include playing a lead role in the creation of production manufacturing drawings and system schematic drawings for projects and resolving mechanical design issues, coaching junior drafters, participating in training sessions for new technology
- May be asked to peer check other’s drawings for accuracy and thoroughness. Additional duties will be assigned as necessary.
- A degree in a related field is not required for this position but is beneficial along with any industry certifications
- Must work well in a team setting as well as on their own with minimal supervision.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Creation and refinement of technical drawings for mechanical parts, equipment, dies, tooling, controls and assemblies to capture design intent and document the key aspects necessary to accomplish the manufacturing goals of a project.
- Layout and draw schematic, orthographic, or angle views to depict functional relationships of components, assemblies, systems, and machines
- Work with Engineer to analyze job inputs to determine job scope and actions required.
- Modify and revise drawings as needed to update designs or to correct mistakes or design errors.
- Review and analyze specifications, sketches, drawings, ideas, and related data to assess factors affecting component designs and the procedures and instructions to be followed.
- Use computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment/software:
o 3D motion controller
- Help manage/establish/utilize the Engineering design library:
o 3D model library of parts
o 2D block library of parts
o Company best practice design guides
- Provide accurate time estimates for work required.
- Apply sound drafting/design principles in the development and documentation of products.
- Work effectively and efficiently alone or as a member of the team to design layouts, mechanical components, electromechanical components and systems; utilize the team for help and to resolve design issues or other problems.
- Thorough understanding of drafting principles and Manufacturing standards.
o Drawing Standards
o Weld Standards
o Piping design Standards
o Document Control Standards
o Design Software Standards
o Machining Standards
- Properly select parts/materials/design components and apply part numbers as needed.
- Able to use complex math needed in design development.
- Produce illustrations for reference manuals and technical publications
- Able to relay an idea/concept thru conversation, freehand drawing, showing other design examples.
- Effectively manage your own time and prioritize tasks.
- Involved with schedules during all phases of design to ensure deliverables are reasonable for project execution.
- Help maintain design schedules and design schedule awareness thru interaction with all departments.
- Create and maintain a Bill of Materials for more than one project.
- Be an active part of continuous improvement efforts.
o Help identify areas where the Design dept. may be a “bottle neck.”
o Offer up ideas for improvement.
o Effective communication with co-workers.
o Identify the pros and cons of a solution and all alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches.
o Understand the importance of new information for both current and future problem-solving/decision-making.
- Take part in conferences with customers as needed for design reviews and to provide answers as needed.
- Supervise and train other drafters as requested.
- Perform job duties in an ethical and professional manner.
- Be attentive to others’ actions/reactions and understand why a reaction may have occurred.
- Be motivating to co-workers. Help encourage others.
- Be willing to share knowledge and train others how to perform a task.
- Be willing to take the time to explain to others your idea(s) or why you feel something should be done differently.
- Be willing to meet as equals and try to reconcile differences
Desktop Computer Skills
- Databases - Using a computer application to manage large amounts of information, including creating and editing simple databases, inputting data, retrieving specific records, and creating reports.
- Graphics - Working with pictures in graphics programs or other applications, including creating simple graphics, manipulating the appearance, and inserting graphics into other programs.
- Internet - Using a computer application to create, manipulate, edit, and show virtual slide presentations.
- Navigation - Using scroll bars, a mouse, and dialog boxes to work within the computer's operating system. Being able to access and switch between applications and files of interest.
- Presentations - Navigating the Internet to find information, including the ability to open and configure standard browsers; use searches, hypertext references, and transfer protocols; and send and retrieve electronic mail (e-mail).
- Spreadsheets - Using a computer application to enter, manipulate, and format text and numerical data; insert, delete, and manipulate cells, rows, and columns; and create and save worksheets, charts, and graphs.
- Word Processing - Using a computer application to type text, insert pictures, format, edit, print, save, and retrieve word processing documents.
- Drafting tools
o Flexible & French curves
- Plotters & printers
o Printer/Plotter (including large format)
- Computer mouse or trackballs
o Three-dimensional motion controllers
o Desktop computers
o Notebook Computers
- Pocket calculator
o Handheld calculators
- Print servers
o Print servers
- Tablet computers
o Graphics tablets
- Touch pads
o Estimating keypads
- Graphics or photo imaging software
- Computer aided manufacturing CAM software
o Rapid prototyping software
o 1CadCam Unigraphics
- Enterprise resource planning ERP software
o ERP software
o SAP software
- Optical character reader OCR or scanning software
o Three-dimensional scanning software
o Scanning software
- Data base user interface and query software
o Microsoft Access
- Document management software
- Enterprise application integration software
o Extensible markup language XML
- Map creation software
o ESRI ArcGIS software
- Materials requirements planning logistics and supply chain software
o Bill of materials software
- Office suite software
o Microsoft Office software
o Microsoft Word
o Microsoft Excel
o Microsoft PowerPoint
- Presentation software
- Project management software
o Microsoft Project
Experienced Truck Driver (Full Time)
DC Logistics, Inc./Pier Enterprises Group is a quickly expanding company that is seeking experienced truck drivers with an ability to operate safety and efficiently. This is a wonderful opportunity for skilled and driven individuals. We have clean and comfortable facilities and trucks, the newest equipment and technology, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity to grow with our company. We specialize in providing quality warehouse, distribution, full truckload, and less than truckload services to our customers.
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay: $ 17-20/hour, depending on experience
Jurupa Valley, CA
- Transporting goods to and from various distribution centers
- Carrying out routine vehicle checks for mechanical and safety issues
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Making sure that the load is correctly placed and is secure
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations, size, weight, route designations, parking, and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Report defects, accidents, or violations
- Maintain a log book with details of trips, including rest breaks on long trips
- Customer service
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a truck driver
- Valid Class A CDL
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- Limited recent moving or driving violations, although none is preferred
- HAZMAT, Triples and Doubles, and Tanker endorsements
- Must be prepared to do P & D
- Willing to submit to background check/drug check and provide employment recommendations
- Reliability and punctuality
- Great attitude and strong work ethic
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations, such as, traffic, weather conditions, etc.
With years of experience, a dedicated staff, and up-to-date technology, DC Logistics has an extensive profile of services readily available that include: Warehousing and distribution, full truckloads, less-than-truckloads, custom invoicing and auditing, optimization and engineering solutions, as well as packaging and shipping supplies. Our experience, complete understanding of the market, and outstanding carrier relationships, allow DC Logistics to tailor its services to fit your specific needs. DC Logistics provides a "service first" attitude with integrity and reliability; always striving to exceed the expectations of any customer.
Cook - 3384-Bww Mira Loma, CA (Mira Loma, CA)
As a Cook, you will be responsible for the preparation and cooking of food products. Duties of this position will include set up of equipment, verification of stock and the cleaning of fryers, while maintaining a clean work area. A qualified applicant must have good communication skills, be able to lift 35-75 pounds, stand for up to 8 hours, and occasionally use motion, which entails pushing, pulling, and stretching.
Maintenance Technician (3Rd Shift)
Works in the Maintenance Departments responsible for the refrigeration systems, warehouse material handling equipment.
Refrigeration Maintenance Technician:
Perform routine general maintenance and repairs to all facets of the refrigerated warehouse.
Must be able to read blueprints and schematics.
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team
member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers requirements. Beyond that, you will help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We will ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether its at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nations food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage Logistics is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!