Mira Loma Job Description Sample
Warehouse Forklift Operator
About Lineage Logistics:
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Your Career Starts Here!
Lineage is currently searching for WarehouseForklift Operators to join our growing team!
As a Forklift Operator with Lineage, you will drive electric powered industrial trucks with lifting devices for Forklifts to move products, equipment, and materials. As the ideal candidate, you are comfortable learning and working with other machinery and material handling equipment as well. This is a fast-paced active role in a busy distribution center. Our success depends on your ability to work in a safe, accurate and timely manner.
- Completes daily forklift maintenance/check sheet
- Positions forks, lifting platform, or other lifting device under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids,
boxes, products, or materials, and transports load to designated area
- Puts away palletized units by raising forks for placement into four or five high racks
- Picks palletized units out of four or five high rack locations and stages for outbound shipment
- Inventories materials and records weight, counts, and condition of frozen food items via an RF system
- Loads or unloads materials onto or off pallets, skids, or lifting device
- Recharges, maintains proper water levels, and cleans batteries
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
- Fast paced work environment with, in and around industrial machinery.
- Cold storage environment. Warehouse bays are kept at a constant 32 degrees (and below zero in certain areas). Ability to withstand cold storage temps for extended periods of time (warm gear provided by company).
- Noise level varies and at times and can be loud.
- 1 year of experience on a forklift
- Minimum of H.S./GED Diploma
- Must be willing and able to work weekends
- Must be willing to work in cold environment (company provides all necessary gear)
- Must be able and willing to complete a pre-employment basic math skills test
- Must be able and willing to complete a pre-employment background check and drug screen
Lineage Team Members:
- Continually meet internal and external customer expectations through teamwork, respect and willingness to help and support others.
- Demonstrate complete commitment to a culture of safety. Promote a safe work environment through personal actions and identifying any safety concerns.
- Treat all team members with a respect while demonstrating positive work attitude and leadership skills.
- Take initiative to continually improve performance and work processes through feedback, problem solving and generating new ideas.
- Work with a sense of urgency to complete tasks safely, effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrate excellent job performance in productivity, quality, safety, and attendance
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off.
Successful candidates will be required to pass a post offer, pre-employment drug screen and background check.
CDL Class A Driver
Current Openings at our Mira Loma Service Center:
- Local Pick Up and Delivery drivers service customers. Day shift hours, Mon-Fri with pay depending on experience.
Bring your clean CDL printout (must be within 7days of applying), along with your winning attitude ready to be interviewed.
DC Logistics is seeking motivated individuals to fill our Driver careers. CDL- Class A Truck Drivers are needed for our fast growing company!
Our Truck Drivers are responsible for delivering products to customers, minimizing delays and reporting problems, and picking up shipments.
DC Logistics knows what's important to you, we have built our company around providing our drivers only the new top of the line equipment, technology, top pay. We also provide a customer service team who respects our drivers for what they do and who they are.
What we Offer:
- Newer Equipment
- 24/365 Dedicated dispatch team
- Company Provided Uniforms
- Benefits after 60days
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Competitive Pay
- Employee Acknowledgement Program
- Minimum Age 20
- 2 Years of Class A experience
DC Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer
With years of experience, a dedicated staff, and up-to-date technology, DC Logistics has an extensive profile of services readily available that include: Warehousing and distribution, full truckloads, less-than-truckloads, custom invoicing and auditing, optimization and engineering solutions, as well as packaging and shipping supplies. Our experience, complete understanding of the market, and outstanding carrier relationships, allow DC Logistics to tailor its services to fit your specific needs. DC Logistics provides a "service first" attitude with integrity and reliability; always striving to exceed the expectations of any customer.
Cdl-A Company Truck Drivers - California Regional Flatbed Drivers
CDL-A Company Truck Drivers – California Regional Flatbed Drivers
CDL-A Company Truck Driver Opportunities
Why System Transport? Options, pay & respect. Our family-oriented culture and the attention to the unique needs of our CDL-A truck drivers has set us apart in the industry. Whether you're just starting out with a Class-A or are a seasoned Owner Operator truck driver, System Transport is a safe, trusted carrier with options for every professional truck driver.
Join our Trusted Systems of CDL-A Company Truck Drivers Today:
Industry Leading Pay Per Mile - Call for Details!
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus
$300 Quarterly Safety Bonus (90% + Achievement Rate)!
Weekly Pay + Direct Deposit
And much more!
- You must have a valid Class A CDL
- 21 Years of Age
Job Title: Maintenance Mechanic
Classification: non-exempt full time
Reporting to: Maintenance Manager
Under some supervision and following the appropriate GMP;s the employee performs a full range of Maintenance Mechanic assignments using supervisor or other higher level technician as guidance to perform daily assigned tasks.
General Overall Duties (1-12 listed below)
Some of the duties of this position are those described below. This job description does not state or imply that the duties listed are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by management.
- Responsibilities will include set-up, changeover and startup of production lines, troubleshooting problems and making repairs of equipment and performing routine scheduled maintenance during downtime.
- Expert ability to troubleshoot and repair industrial equipment including engines, motors, pumps, vacuum pumps, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, production's machines and equipment.
- Experience in pneumatic, hydraulic, & electrical systems.
- Perform all work as assigned while adhering to established standards associated with workmanship and safety.
- Responsible for the safe and dependable operating condition of all equipment in the facility.
- Set-up, troubleshoot and repair packing machine like Repac, Roll stock, Vemag, Robby, Super Vac, Dycer. Hobar equipment.
- Dismantling and re-assembly of equipment to perform repairs, cleaning and lubrication according to established maintenance schedules. Completes Preventive Maintenance schedule on time.
- Testing, troubleshooting and repair of 110/230/460volt electrical equipment including motors, starters, relays, timers, panels, breakers, conduit and wiring.
- Understands and adheres to established safety programs.
- Communicates effectively at all levels in the maintenance and operating departments.
- Provides rapid response when equipment malfunctions or breaks down.
- Available to work any shift, as required.
- Proper and safe use of hand and power tools, and working on machinery.
1. High School/ G.E.D
2. Minimum 2-4 year experience on the field (Food Industry is a plus)
The Cardenas family has always followed the traditions of their ancestors when it comes to cooking. From the beginning, they created authentic Mexican dishes from scratch using recipes that had been passed down and perfected over generations. Their homemade barbacoa, carnitas, salsa and much more quickly became popular with friends and neighbors who raved about the delicious and authentic taste of their food. Soon the tradition of sharing their meals with good friends around the dinner table became stronger than ever.
This tradition of gathering around a great meal with family and friends is what Del Real Foods strives to pass on, from our family to yours. The Cardenas family continues to play a leading role in the cultivation of each new Del Real Foods product, assuring that the taste and texture remains authentic and true to our Mexican roots.
Mechanical Designer (Piping Experience A Must) - NEW
- Responsible for creating effective mechanical design drawings and help capture and develop mechanical concepts to meet project requirements while fulfilling the necessary drawing specifications with minimal input from both the Senior Engineer and Design Manager
- Utilize complex drafting/design software to make drawings, 3D models and strive to maintain high quality repeatable productions
- Must be able to, with minimal help, interpret sketches and blueprints for use in developing the project design as well as identifying compliance with project guidelines
- Main duties include playing a lead role in the creation of production manufacturing drawings and system schematic drawings for projects and resolving mechanical design issues, coaching junior drafters, participating in training sessions for new technology
- May be asked to peer check other’s drawings for accuracy and thoroughness. Additional duties will be assigned as necessary.
- A degree in a related field is not required for this position but is beneficial along with any industry certifications
- Must work well in a team setting as well as on their own with minimal supervision.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Creation and refinement of technical drawings for mechanical parts, equipment, dies, tooling, controls and assemblies to capture design intent and document the key aspects necessary to accomplish the manufacturing goals of a project.
- Layout and draw schematic, orthographic, or angle views to depict functional relationships of components, assemblies, systems, and machines
- Work with Engineer to analyze job inputs to determine job scope and actions required.
- Modify and revise drawings as needed to update designs or to correct mistakes or design errors.
- Review and analyze specifications, sketches, drawings, ideas, and related data to assess factors affecting component designs and the procedures and instructions to be followed.
- Use computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment/software:
o 3D motion controller
- Help manage/establish/utilize the Engineering design library:
o 3D model library of parts
o 2D block library of parts
o Company best practice design guides
- Provide accurate time estimates for work required.
- Apply sound drafting/design principles in the development and documentation of products.
- Work effectively and efficiently alone or as a member of the team to design layouts, mechanical components, electromechanical components and systems; utilize the team for help and to resolve design issues or other problems.
- Thorough understanding of drafting principles and Manufacturing standards.
o Drawing Standards
o Weld Standards
o Piping design Standards
o Document Control Standards
o Design Software Standards
o Machining Standards
- Properly select parts/materials/design components and apply part numbers as needed.
- Able to use complex math needed in design development.
- Produce illustrations for reference manuals and technical publications
- Able to relay an idea/concept thru conversation, freehand drawing, showing other design examples.
- Effectively manage your own time and prioritize tasks.
- Involved with schedules during all phases of design to ensure deliverables are reasonable for project execution.
- Help maintain design schedules and design schedule awareness thru interaction with all departments.
- Create and maintain a Bill of Materials for more than one project.
- Be an active part of continuous improvement efforts.
o Help identify areas where the Design dept. may be a “bottle neck.”
o Offer up ideas for improvement.
o Effective communication with co-workers.
o Identify the pros and cons of a solution and all alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches.
o Understand the importance of new information for both current and future problem-solving/decision-making.
- Take part in conferences with customers as needed for design reviews and to provide answers as needed.
- Supervise and train other drafters as requested.
- Perform job duties in an ethical and professional manner.
- Be attentive to others’ actions/reactions and understand why a reaction may have occurred.
- Be motivating to co-workers. Help encourage others.
- Be willing to share knowledge and train others how to perform a task.
- Be willing to take the time to explain to others your idea(s) or why you feel something should be done differently.
- Be willing to meet as equals and try to reconcile differences
Desktop Computer Skills
- Databases - Using a computer application to manage large amounts of information, including creating and editing simple databases, inputting data, retrieving specific records, and creating reports.
- Graphics - Working with pictures in graphics programs or other applications, including creating simple graphics, manipulating the appearance, and inserting graphics into other programs.
- Internet - Using a computer application to create, manipulate, edit, and show virtual slide presentations.
- Navigation - Using scroll bars, a mouse, and dialog boxes to work within the computer's operating system. Being able to access and switch between applications and files of interest.
- Presentations - Navigating the Internet to find information, including the ability to open and configure standard browsers; use searches, hypertext references, and transfer protocols; and send and retrieve electronic mail (e-mail).
- Spreadsheets - Using a computer application to enter, manipulate, and format text and numerical data; insert, delete, and manipulate cells, rows, and columns; and create and save worksheets, charts, and graphs.
- Word Processing - Using a computer application to type text, insert pictures, format, edit, print, save, and retrieve word processing documents.
- Drafting tools
o Flexible & French curves
- Plotters & printers
o Printer/Plotter (including large format)
- Computer mouse or trackballs
o Three-dimensional motion controllers
o Desktop computers
o Notebook Computers
- Pocket calculator
o Handheld calculators
- Print servers
o Print servers
- Tablet computers
o Graphics tablets
- Touch pads
o Estimating keypads
- Graphics or photo imaging software
- Computer aided manufacturing CAM software
o Rapid prototyping software
o 1CadCam Unigraphics
- Enterprise resource planning ERP software
o ERP software
o SAP software
- Optical character reader OCR or scanning software
o Three-dimensional scanning software
o Scanning software
- Data base user interface and query software
o Microsoft Access
- Document management software
- Enterprise application integration software
o Extensible markup language XML
- Map creation software
o ESRI ArcGIS software
- Materials requirements planning logistics and supply chain software
o Bill of materials software
- Office suite software
o Microsoft Office software
o Microsoft Word
o Microsoft Excel
o Microsoft PowerPoint
- Presentation software
- Project management software
o Microsoft Project
Certified Forklift Operator
Title: Certified Forklift Operator
Reports To: Operations Manager
Classification: Non -Exempt
Summary of Essential Position Functions
- Performs warehousing tasks in all phases of operations
- Accurately load customers (Inspect for damaged materials)
- Unload and accurately receive incoming product
- Forklift certified
- Observe all Company safety regulations and standard procedures
- PVF experience a plus
- Performs other duties as assigned or directed
- Bilingual is a plus, but fluent English is required.
Ability to drive forklift & secure proper certification, able to clearly communicate through both written & verbal methods, must have average reading, writing, and mathematical skills, capable of lifting 50 lbs. with back support, able to stand and operate multiple pieces of equipment as assigned
· Eligibility to participate in the company’s discretionary bonus based on your job performance and the financial performance of the company.
· Eligibility to participate in the company’s 401k pension plan after 90 days of employment along with company-paid holidays.
· Eligibility to participate in the company’s health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-and long-term disability benefits after 60 days of employment.
· Salary commensurate to related professional experience.
· Performance Development Plan and salary review following twelve (12) months of employment.
· Paid time off (vacation), two weeks after twelve (12) months of employment.
Education and/or Experience
- 1+years of relevant experience required, High school diploma or GED preferred
· Excellent communication skills (oral and written),
· Ability to work well with others, Self-motivated,
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment,
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of changing situations.
· Must pass drug screen & background
Loading & Unloading Warehouse Work
Loading & Unloading Warehouse Work
On Time Staffing can open the door for you! We are a fully dedicated staffing agency that has served our light industrial clients since 1999. We currently have an opportunity for a Loading & Unloading Warehouse Worker with one of our top clients in Mira Loma, CA!
As a Loading & Unloading Warehouse Worker, you will work as part of a team in the outbound operation while promoting cooperative team relationships, actively promoting safe work practices and procedures.
Your specific duties in this Loading & Unloading role may include:
- Sort cargo before loading and unloading.
- Attach identifying tags to containers or mark them with identifying information.
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments or material or equipment needs.
- Stack cargo in locations such as transit sheds or in holds of ships as directed, using pallets or cargo boards.
- Record numbers of units handled or moved, using daily production sheets or work tickets.
- $11.00 - $11.50/hr
- 1:00 pm to 9:00 pm Monday- Sunday
- 9:00 pm to 5:00 am Monday- Sunday
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS
You will perform the material handling and warehousing functions required in the moving, packing, unloading, and put-a-way of merchandise as well.
Additional qualifications for the Loading & Unloading role include:
- Must have previous warehouse experience.
- Background check and drug screen required.
- This facility operates 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Applicants must have flexibility to work overtime and weekends as needed.
Material Handler :
- Be able to lift up to 30 pounds of weight
- Work in an environment with frequently changing temperatures
- RF Scan Gun
- Must be able to walk, squat, and bend over for intervals of 15 to 30 minutes
- Stand for extended periods minimally up to 2 hours consecutively
We offer a $50 referral bonus. Refer your friends and family and if hired and work 80 hours, you will earn the bonus! Great extra money, right?
Do you think you will be a great addition to our team? APPLY NOW!
Applying is quick and easy. Apply online: http://jobs.ontimestaffing.com OR call or text 855-866-2910 to speak with an On Time representative and schedule a possible interview.
Walk-ins accepted Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm at 3485 Wineville Road, Mira Loma, CA 91752
Once you arrive, please park in the parking lot, walk-in, and ask the security guard how to get to the On Time Staffing office. (951) 436-7270.
We look forward to hearing from you!!!
Our Associates work in three main areas: warehouse, packaging and manufacturing. Our culture embraces a passion for teamwork, creativity, honesty, integrity and respect for one another.
We are seeking a SALES ASSISTANT to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Peggs Company is looking for shipping helpers to help with the following tasks:
* Loading and unloading trucks
* Packaging orders for UPS
* palletizing freight for carrier pick up
* Final Assembly work in the dept.
The ideal candidate would possess the following:
Must be able to work in a quick paced environment with constant change in direction.
Able to work overtime - currently 5 hours per week - will move up to 10-15 hours per week
Able to move from one job to the next quickly
Able to lift 70lbs and stand 8-10 hours per day
Able to work Saturdays if and when needed. (6th day, for 6 hours)
Abel to work hours assigned. 1st shift 5am - 6am start 2nd shift 2:30pm start
Work ship UPS EXPERIENCE A PLUS - let us know if you understand this system when applying.
We will achieve these objectives by having a total commitment to the quality of our products, the safety and welfare of our employees, and by conducting our business with the highest level of integrity.
We believe in open communication, hard work, and prudent management. These are our core values, the foundation on which our business culture is based. We will strive to provide value to our customers by offering safe, quality products and a positive, professional experience when working with any member of our organization.
We are a 3rd generation, family-owned shopping cart and retail shelving display manufacturer headquartered in Riverside, CA with divisions and employees nationwide.
General Manager / Warehouse Operation
An International Logistics Firm seeks General Manager at their warehouse facility in Mira Loma, CA
- Warehouse Operation experience
- Inventory controle
- Managing forklift operator
- Oversee daily operation
- Bilingual in English and Spanish helpful
- Great communication skills
This is a full-time, direct hire position with a competitive salary and full company benefits package.
To apply, please email your resume as a Microsoft Word attachment. Please write in the subject line: "GM-WarehouseZip-RM"
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!