Miramar Beach Job Description Sample
Part Time Maintenance Technician / Common Area Cleaner
Newman-Dailey Resort Properties Inc. is now seeking a Part-Time Maintenance / Common Area Cleaner for an on-site position. General interior and exterior cleaning, must be able to perform light maintenance duties. Previous condo cleaning and light maintenance experience is required. Certified Pool Operator prefered. Weekends. Rate of Pay $17 per Hour. Email resume to email@example.com or fax to 850-837-0856.
The Award Winning Sunset Bay Cafe located in the Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort now taking applications for Servers and Host positions. Come be apart of a winning team!
Looking for high energy applicants that have a passion for great food and great service.
Experience a plus.
Highly Competitive Pay
Employee Dining Discounts.
Communications And Marketing Representative - Entry Level
Communications and Marketing Representative- Entry Level
Experience Rapid Growth and Advancement at FBC
Do you find yourself asking this question?
"How am I supposed to have 3-5 years’ experience if nobody will give me a chance?" If so, look no further. You have found the company that will personally create the future leaders of the marketing industry.
Due to our recent expansion, we are looking for 4 ambitious, enthusiastic and hard working individuals to work with us in our events team as a Marketing Assistant.
No experience is required for this position as training will be provided. However, some experience in customer service or marketing would be an advantage or if you have recently studied Marketing, Business Management or Event Management.
FBC is a firm that specializes in marketing and sales for some of the most exciting and well-known companies in the world today. We represent clients in a wide variety of industries. Creating personal relationships is the foundation of our firm. We uphold long-standing relations with our clientele not because we are the biggest, but because we strive to be the best. Plain and simple- Using our direct marketing methods, we have continuously achieved dramatic results for clients both large and small from many different industries.
All openings are part of a marketing business model. The ideal candidates will possess a "second-to-none" work ethic and an unbelievably positive business attitude. We've created a working atmosphere that has not only proven effective, but energetic and fun, so YOU must be too! A big part of oursuccess is based on a foundation of every day being different while having unlimited opportunities - every team member contributes to the expansion of the company.
Entry level sales and marketing representatives will be trained in the following areas:
· Promotional Sales and Marketing
· Customer Service
· Public Relations
· Account Coordination
· Campaign Management
· Client Relations
· Management Training
You'll be an active part of our fun and vibrant environment from the start, NO TWO DAYS ARE THE SAME. You'll work in a variety of ways to promote our clients’ products and services in a favorable manner. The objective is to increase brand awareness and market share for our client in a given geographical area.
· A positive, professional attitude
· Confident communication skills (written and verbal)
· Sales, Customer Service, Retail or Hospitality experience
· The ability to quickly and successfully build rapport
· Confidence and an outgoing personality
· A problem solving/ solution oriented nature
· A friendly and positive vibe
If you're over 18 years of age and looking for a fun, vibrant office environment where you can be yourself and learn and grow at your own pace, send us an application today!
Foreign Exchange Student Coordinator
LOCAL COORDINATOR - PART TIMEGreenheart - A non-profit student exchange program, is currently seeking Local Coordinators in the above areas, to work with schools, churches, and your community, to find qualified host families for foreign exchange students. Our students come from
Candidates must be at least 26 years of age and able to
satisfactorily pass a background check.
Candidates should have a personal computer and understand
basic computer usage such as email, social networking and managing databases.
Candidates should have excellent interpersonal skills and
enjoy networking with professional organizations, school teachers, church
leaders and other centers of influence in your community.
This is an independent contractor position and you are
paid by commission only.
Come live at the #1 Beach in America! It's beautiful here! We are seeking an Interior Designer to become a part of our team! In addition to working in our Gorgeous 12,000 sq.ft. Home decor Store and providing excellent customer service and meeting sales goals, you will plan, design and furnish the interiors of beautiful homes and condos of our clients all along the Emerald Coast (Destin, Sandestin, Santa Rosa Beach and more).
- Inside Sales (Floor sales), including ringing up sales on the POS system.
- Merchandising the Floor
- Create beautiful designs for our customers, including selecting design components to create a unique, purposeful, and gorgeous spaces
- Maintain client, vendor and other industry related relationships
- Maintain client files and documentation
- Meeting a monthly sales quota
- Previous experience in interior design and floor sales
- Familiarity with a POS system and how to ring up a sale and enter client info.
- Organized; Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Work Days/Hours: 9:30-5 M-F, two Saturdays a month
Base Salary plus Commission
Certified Pharmacy Technician Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Cuando se trata de salir adelante y tienes la voluntad de ganar, vamos a llamarlo gran potencial de carrera!
Imagine being able to get answers to your health plan questions from someone who speaks the same language as you do. Or, the opposite, not being able to get the answers. At UnitedHealth Group, we want our customers to get those answers by speaking to one of our Bilingual Representatives. If you're fluent in English and Spanish, we can show you how to put all of your skills, your passions and your energy to work in a fast growing environment.
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday- Friday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8 hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of (8am - 9pm). It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional Saturday and/or overtime. Our office is located at 3100 SW 145th Ave., Miramar, FL.
- Enter prescriptions and verify appropriate information
- Contact patients, pharmacists and doctor's offices to resolve claims issues
- Process prescriptions (from intake to order completion)
- Resolve customer issues while ensuring accurate information is provided
This role is equally challenging and rewarding. As a senior team member, you’ll help identify problems and determine solutions both independently or in a team/group setting. You’ll need to work within multiple computer systems simultaneously as you respond to questions or provide specific medication details/clinical information. It’s a fast paced, high volume environment where accuracy is essential.
- Spanish Bilingual Required
- State of Florida Pharmacy Technician licensing and registration
- Proficiency with computer and Windows PC applications including ability to navigate and learn new and complex computer system application
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of pharmacy related experience (includes retail pharmacy experience)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Serving virtually every dimension of the health system, we work with a diverse set of clients across 150 countries – from those who diagnose and treat patients to those who pay for care, deliver health services, and those who supply the cures. Optum maintains operations across North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. Our innovative partnerships provide technology and tools that enable unprecedented collaboration and efficiency. As a result, we can tap into valuable health care data to uncover insights and develop strategies for better care at lower costs.
We want to make health care work better for everyone. This depends on hiring the best and brightest. Explore opportunities today and begin your life’s best workSM.
Brand Representative - Sales Associate
Altar’d State is a rapidly growing women’s fashion brandwith more than 80 boutiques throughout the country. We are a place of respitefor the modern-day woman and offer a distinctive shopping experience with thelatest fashion finds, the most sought after clothing and accessories anddelightful home décor. At the heart of our brand is our mission to change theworld. A portion of every purchase is donated to various philanthropicorganizations on a local and global scale. We strive to uplift and inspireothers to join our movement to stand out. for good.
Sales Account Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Safety Officer II
The Safety Officer II is a professional position within Medxcel Facilities Management, working within the assigned location of: Sacred Heart Hospital on the Emerald Coast - Miramar Beach, FL. The Safety Officer II provides services for the Environment of Care (EC) Program and EC/Safety Committees for a moderately sized hospital or multi-hospital system. As a safety professional, this position will exercise responsibility and accountability for coordinating, collecting, disseminating, and intervening in a manner that anticipates, prevents, and identifies, evaluates, and controls hazards. This role maintains continuous survey readiness through compliance with regulations from a number of regulatory agencies, including The Joint Commission (TJC), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), and identified industry best management practices (BMP).
Through regular meetings, education, and surveys this position will initiate direct contact with Regional Safety Managers, peer Safety Officers, Facilities Managers, managers, and associates.
This is a role in which the person serves regularly in a highly visible capacity: experience, skills, demeanor, and ability to handle difficult and sometimes stressful circumstances are a clear expectation. In addition, the position will be responsible for implementing and maintaining the Environment of Care Program, which includes safety and security management, fire safety, hazardous materials and waste management, medical equipment, utilities management, emergency management, and environmental stewardship.
- Manage and maintain EC and life safety compliance
- Coordinate the Environment of Care, Safety, Security, Emergency Preparedness, Medical Equipment, Hazardous Materials and Waste Management, Life Safety, and Utilities as they directly relate to the health care setting and the overall environment of care;
- Identify risks based on regulatory interpretation and other methods, and apply to policy creation;
- Oversight of EC in efforts to maintain high standards of safety, regulatory compliance, maintaining documentation of findings and improvements;
- Participate in incident investigation to identify causal factors to determine how incidents might be prevented in the future.
- Monitor potential and actual environmental hazards. Participate in root and apparent cause analysis;
- Recommends remedial and corrective action;
- Participates in or leads internal committees on workplace safety planning, management, and initiatives;
- Develops and implements education programs and materials to train staff to detect, mitigate, and avoid workplace hazards. Provides technical guidance to management, surveyors, and other appropriate parties regarding occupational health and safety-related problems regarding accreditation standards;
- Develop and implement educational programs for EC regulatory readiness.
Policy and Procedure Support:
- Provide policy and procedure interpretation and education as it applies to the EC, Life Safety, and Emergency Management Plans;
- Conduct research and applicable regulations/standards concerning workplace safety and integrate findings into policies and procedures to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Provide education and training regarding accreditation standards and regulations as they relate to Medxcel policies and procedures;
- Maintain the policy and procedure repository and revision process including FMOS.
- Maintain and continuously improve the Medxcel Facility Management Plans, including the EOC, Life Safety, and Emergency management plans ensuring that compliance with regulatory standards and implementation at the health care system;
- Maintain regulatory readiness documentation, ensuring system is in compliance with regulatory standards and that they personnel are trained and ready for regulatory inspections;
- Maintain Regulatory/Facilities SharePoint (SNAP) site for dashboards, safety related events, and measurements, as applicable.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (will consider some college and adequate career experience);
- Appointment as System Safety Officer by the facility or facilities Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer, and/or Chief Medical Officer. Appointment is obtained in writing and includes a description of scope, roles, responsibilities, and the authority to intervene whenever environmental conditions immediately threaten life, health, or to damage equipment or buildings;
- Qualified individuals have experience a minimum of five years of experience in safety management, security management, risk management, emergency management, facilities management, quality improvement, or infection control, preferably in a health care facility;
- Holds and maintains relevant certifications in areas of Environmental/Regulatory compliance and safety;
- Experience in developing policies and procedures desired;
- Knowledge of hospital/facilities management, clinical engineering, and/or regulatory standards is required;
- Experience in developing policies and procedures desired;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Computerized Management System (CMMS) database applications is required;
- Analytical skills to comprehend and interpret complex regulations, perform data analysis, and communicate results to others is required;
- Strong interpersonal and conflict management skills;
- Organizational and project management skills; and
- Effective written, verbal, and presentational communication skills.
Software Powered by iCIMS
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!