Miramar Beach Job Description Sample
The Award Winning Sunset Bay Cafe located in the Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort now taking applications for Servers and Host positions. Come be apart of a winning team!
Looking for high energy applicants that have a passion for great food and great service.
Experience a plus.
Highly Competitive Pay
Employee Dining Discounts.
PH Delivery Driver - 50 Holiday N Road
JOB IN ABOUT 50 WORDS
Our delivery drivers don t just deliver pizza, they make people s day! So if you re looking for a job that makes folks happy while also becoming your best (whether that s earning cash or training to run a restaurant), all while having fun and making friends, don t miss this opportunity to buckle up and get ready for wide open possibilities.Besides your smile, energy and reliable set of wheels, here is what you will need for this job:
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But here are a few skills you should have from the get-go, as well as some requirements:
- Give service with a Smile.
- Deliver food that you are proud to serve.
- Our delivery drivers need to be at least 18 years old.
- The desire to work as part of a team.
- Additional details may vary by company owned or franchise organizations.
If you want a flexible job and great tips and benefits then Pizza Hut is the place for you. Apply today!
Associated topics: courier, delivery associate, delivery truck, drive with uber, home delivery, limousine, luxe, postmates driver, postmates driving, swift driver
Front Desk Agent
As a Front Desk Agent, you will be the face of the hotel to every guest. You will work closely with the Front Office Supervisor and Executive Housekeeper to ensure a positive overall guest experience. Our Front desk Agents are professional, courteous, honest, and loyal.
• Provide that critical first impression to our guests and have a natural passion for delivering exceptional service.
• Welcome and serve guests in person and over the phone everyday.
• Enjoy solving problems, be comfortable using a computer to check guests in and out, and handle cash and credit card transactions accurately and confidently.
• Coordinate with Housekeeping to track readiness of rooms for check-in.
• Supply guests with directions and information regarding property and local areas of interest.
• Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
• Anticipate guests needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
• Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
• Maintain complete knowledge at all times of: a) all hotel features/services, hours of operation. b) all room rates, special packages and promotions. c) daily house count and expected arrivals/departures. d) scheduled daily group activities.
Compensation depends on experience
Education & Experience:
• High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED).
• One to two years previous experience in a similar position in a select service hotel.
• Basic computer skills required.
We are seeking an Interior Designer to become a part of our team! In addition to working in our Gorgeous 12,000 sq.ft. Home decor Store and providing excellent customer service and meeting sales goals, you will plan, design and furnish the interiors of beautiful homes and condos of our clients all along the Emerald Coast (Destin, Sandestin, Santa Rosa Beach and more).
- Inside Sales (Floor sales), including ringing up sales on the POS system.
- Merchandising the Floor
- Create beautiful designs for our customers, including selecting design components to create a unique, purposeful, and gorgeous spaces
- Maintain client, vendor and other industry related relationships
- Maintain client files and documentation
- Meeting a monthly sales quota
- Previous experience in interior design and floor sales
- Familiarity with a POS system and how to ring up a sale and enter client info.
- Organized; Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Work Days/Hours: 9:30-5 M-F, two Saturdays a month
Base Salary plus Commission
LPN Office Nurse / Shmg Destin Medical Group
Additional Job Information
Title: LPN Office Nurse / SHMG Destin Medical Group
City, State: Miramar Beach,FL
Location: SHMG Destin Medical Group
Thank you for your interest in Northwest Florida s leading health care provider Sacred Heart Health System.
Northwest Florida is a growing, family-oriented community, offering a mild climate, year-round recreational opportunities and beautiful sugar-white beaches along the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
As part of Ascension the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world s largest Catholic health system Sacred Heart offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Our associates consistently give high ratings to their workplace engagement and leadership s support for their well-being.
Sacred Heart was founded by the Daughters of Charity in 1915. While our technology has improved dramatically and the buildings have grown and expanded, our commitment to the mission remains steadfast: to provide excellent health care to all people, with special attention to the poor and vulnerable. For our more than 100-year history, we have been blessed with talented associates who believe in our mission and are dedicated to serving our patients and families.
Sacred Heart Health System includes hospital campuses in Pensacola, Miramar Beach and Port St. Joe, Florida, as well as The Studer Family Children s Hospital at Sacred Heart Northwest Florida s only children s hospital and Sacred Heart Medical Group, the largest network of primary care and specialty physicians in Northwest Florida. In affiliation with the University of Florida, Sacred Heart offers the region s only kidney transplant program, as well as physician residency programs to train the next generation of doctors in internal medicine, pediatrics and obstetrics/gynecology.
Provides basic clinical care to clinic patients under the direction of a registered nurse or physician, functioning within scope of license.
- Contributes to the assessment of patients by collecting data for analysis by a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Administers medications and observes patients for adverse reactions to medications or treatments.
- Performs routine laboratory tests and simple therapeutic services.
- Educates patients/families about disease treatment plan including self care post discharge, holistic health needs, available resources and follow up care.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider specializing in Basic Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following:
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse credentialed from the Florida Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Graduate of a Practical Nursing (LPN) program or registered nursing program required and No experience required. One year of experience as a LPN is required to work PRN. The PRN requirement is not required for positions assigned to the Medical Group.
- HS or Equivalent
- High School or Equivalent required and No experience required. One year of experience as a LPN is required to work PRN. The PRN requirement is not required for positions assigned to the Medical Group.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sacred Heart Health System is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Associated topics: hemodialysis, licensed, licensed vocational, lpn, lvn, lvn lpn, nurse ii, practical, practical nurse lpn, vocational nurse
Dental - Front Desk Administrator
We are looking to hire a Front Desk Administrator that is able to administer the day-to-day activities of our dental office to include answering phone, scheduling patients, maintenance of patient records, accounts receivable, maintaining appearance and order of the office and presentation of financial treatment plan options.Requirements/
Sunglass Hut - Store Director 1 - Silver Sands Premium Outlets (Destin
Requisition ID: 50574
Store #: 003663 Sunglass Hut
Sunglass Hut is a global leader in the sale of premium sunglasses with over 2000 retail stores across North America. We offer competitive benefits, valuable training, and unlimited growth opportunities.
As part of an eyewear industry leader, Luxottica, Sunglass Hut has an energetic, fashion-forward culture and diverse career paths for all types of talented and driven people.
At Sunglass Hut, our mission is to be the premier shopping and inspiration destination for the top brands, latest trends and exclusive styles of high quality fashion and performance sunglasses.
Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal law.
GENERAL FUNCTIONThe Store Director oversees the operations of a store with total sales of $2.5 Million and over.The Store Director is an-on-the floor leader, not only managing all store functions, but also acting as a guide for theb team. Coaches, develops and inspires the team so that everyone is a true ambassador for Sunglass Hut.
The Store Director creates an environment where everyone delivers great service through The Sunglass Hut Experience. Shows leadership, energy and willingness to make quick decisions which inspires every store Associate to deliver The Sunglass Hut Experience that translates into sales.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilizes The Sunglass Hut Experience tools to consistently deliver sales plan and company objectives.
- Develops the store's strategic plan to achieve financial results.
- Drives sales consistently by identifying opportunities to achieve both personal and store goals.
- Leads by example. Coaches, develops, mentors and inspires the team to enhance store performance.
- People work for people - uses this philosophy to grow careers, encourage teamwork and retain talent through a development-focused environment.
- Creates an inspiring and motivating work environment that reflects the integrity of the brand.
- Partners with the Regional Trainer and Regional Manager to identify and address any talent / staffing gaps.
- Supports the staff's career path through continuous coaching and training.
- Creates an EMOTIONAL CONNECTION within the store team that translates into sales and ensures every Associate consistently delivers the Sunglass Hut Experience.
- Makes the store an energetic, positive experience for customers.
- Consistently facilitates sales and develops an EMOTIONAL CONNECTION with customers.
- Continually coaches and develops the team to ensure consistent and impeccable execution of the Sunglass Hut Experience.
- Acts as an ambassador for the Sunglass Hut brand.
- Builds the Sunglass Hut brand by consistently executing the brand standards and the Sunglass Hut Experience.
- Stays adept at knowing the product and staying curious on new merchandise and fashion trends.
- Motivates, coaches and inspires the team ensuring they are the best possible brand ambassadors.
- Ensures execution and adherence to all Operations Policies and Procedures.
- Ensures proper visual standards, inventory practices and merchandising practices are executed.
- Consistently coaches and develops the team to ensure retail excellence.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years leadership experience
- Demonstrated expertise in every aspect of store operations
- Ability to use critical thinking to deliver absolute execution of the operational components of the store
- Some College
- 3+ years leadership experience in a retail environment
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact the Luxottica HR Solutions Group at 1-.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal law.
store director general manager store manager coach selling fashion leader Retail Management
Safety Officer II
The Safety Officer II is a professional position within Medxcel Facilities Management, working within the assigned location of: Sacred Heart Hospital on the Emerald Coast - Miramar Beach, FL. The Safety Officer II provides services for the Environment of Care (EC) Program and EC/Safety Committees for a moderately sized hospital or multi-hospital system. As a safety professional, this position will exercise responsibility and accountability for coordinating, collecting, disseminating, and intervening in a manner that anticipates, prevents, and identifies, evaluates, and controls hazards. This role maintains continuous survey readiness through compliance with regulations from a number of regulatory agencies, including The Joint Commission (TJC), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), and identified industry best management practices (BMP).
Through regular meetings, education, and surveys this position will initiate direct contact with Regional Safety Managers, peer Safety Officers, Facilities Managers, managers, and associates.
This is a role in which the person serves regularly in a highly visible capacity: experience, skills, demeanor, and ability to handle difficult and sometimes stressful circumstances are a clear expectation. In addition, the position will be responsible for implementing and maintaining the Environment of Care Program, which includes safety and security management, fire safety, hazardous materials and waste management, medical equipment, utilities management, emergency management, and environmental stewardship.
- Manage and maintain EC and life safety compliance
- Coordinate the Environment of Care, Safety, Security, Emergency Preparedness, Medical Equipment, Hazardous Materials and Waste Management, Life Safety, and Utilities as they directly relate to the health care setting and the overall environment of care;
- Identify risks based on regulatory interpretation and other methods, and apply to policy creation;
- Oversight of EC in efforts to maintain high standards of safety, regulatory compliance, maintaining documentation of findings and improvements;
- Participate in incident investigation to identify causal factors to determine how incidents might be prevented in the future.
- Monitor potential and actual environmental hazards. Participate in root and apparent cause analysis;
- Recommends remedial and corrective action;
- Participates in or leads internal committees on workplace safety planning, management, and initiatives;
- Develops and implements education programs and materials to train staff to detect, mitigate, and avoid workplace hazards. Provides technical guidance to management, surveyors, and other appropriate parties regarding occupational health and safety-related problems regarding accreditation standards;
- Develop and implement educational programs for EC regulatory readiness.
Policy and Procedure Support:
- Provide policy and procedure interpretation and education as it applies to the EC, Life Safety, and Emergency Management Plans;
- Conduct research and applicable regulations/standards concerning workplace safety and integrate findings into policies and procedures to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Provide education and training regarding accreditation standards and regulations as they relate to Medxcel policies and procedures;
- Maintain the policy and procedure repository and revision process including FMOS.
- Maintain and continuously improve the Medxcel Facility Management Plans, including the EOC, Life Safety, and Emergency management plans ensuring that compliance with regulatory standards and implementation at the health care system;
- Maintain regulatory readiness documentation, ensuring system is in compliance with regulatory standards and that they personnel are trained and ready for regulatory inspections;
- Maintain Regulatory/Facilities SharePoint (SNAP) site for dashboards, safety related events, and measurements, as applicable.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (will consider some college and adequate career experience);
- Appointment as System Safety Officer by the facility or facilities Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer, and/or Chief Medical Officer. Appointment is obtained in writing and includes a description of scope, roles, responsibilities, and the authority to intervene whenever environmental conditions immediately threaten life, health, or to damage equipment or buildings;
- Qualified individuals have experience a minimum of five years of experience in safety management, security management, risk management, emergency management, facilities management, quality improvement, or infection control, preferably in a health care facility;
- Holds and maintains relevant certifications in areas of Environmental/Regulatory compliance and safety;
- Experience in developing policies and procedures desired;
- Knowledge of hospital/facilities management, clinical engineering, and/or regulatory standards is required;
- Experience in developing policies and procedures desired;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Computerized Management System (CMMS) database applications is required;
- Analytical skills to comprehend and interpret complex regulations, perform data analysis, and communicate results to others is required;
- Strong interpersonal and conflict management skills;
- Organizational and project management skills; and
- Effective written, verbal, and presentational communication skills.
Software Powered by iCIMS
Sales Account Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Team Member - Burger King
Burger Gulf and Burger Florida Group LLC., as a Franchisee of Burger King, we proudly support and uphold the BURGER KING® brand, which is respected around the world for quality, value and great taste. Presently operating 87 restaurants in Alabama, Florida and Georgia, and currently employing as many as 2500 employees.
Our Mission Statement
C. A. R. E.
"Connect * Appreciate * Respect * Everyone"
Burger King offers significant opportunities for growth and career advancement. We are looking for self-motivated leaders to join our team. As a Team Member at one of our franchise – owned BURGER KING Restaurants, you will be an important member of our team who delivers our Customer Promise.
Essential Functions and Duties:
• Greets customers, receives orders, processes payments, and responds appropriately to customer issues
• Operates cash register or point of sale devices, as needed, and uses value-added suggestive-selling techniques to generate additional sales oppportunities.
• Verifies the accuracy of customer orders
• Prepares and packages food and drink products ordered by customers
• Cleans kitchen area, counters, food preparation areas, and utensils
• Cleans dining room and exterior grounds
• Maintains health and safety standards in work areas
• Unloads and stocks inventory items as needed
• Performs duties at multiple workstations (e.g., front counter, drive-thru, prep boards, expediter, etc.)
• Prompt and regular attendance on assigned shifts
• Must be at least sixteen (16) years of age
• Depends on others for instruction, guidance and direction
• Develops knowledge and skills in basic tasks, practices and procedures within own area
• Works to resolve issues that may arise in the restaurant.
• Learns team effectiveness skills; works with others to achieve team goals
• Responds to customer needs
• Communicates in a positive manner with customers, peers, and managers
Traditional Physical Requirements
• Occasionally lift, move, carry, and stack cartons up to 50 pounds from various heights to/from shelves
• Stand and walk for long periods of time (duration of shift)
• Occasionally climb on stools or ladders and reach for items located on shelves
• Frequently squat or stoop to reach items on low shelves or off the floor
• Routinely reach overhead, forward and underneath shelves, counters, tables, and kitchen equipment
• Requires frequent motions of bending, wiping, sweeping, mopping, wrapping, and squeezing
• Frequent exposure to fluctuating temperatures in areas such as cooler, freezer and cooking sections of restaurant
Burger Gulf, LLC., maintains a Drug-Free Workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!