Mixer Ii Job Description Sample
Concrete Mixer Truck Driver - Fremont, NE
Mixer Driver Concrete
Mixer Operator (2 Openings)
Mixer - Springdale, AR
Concrete Mixer Driver Hiring Event
Hiring 20 Drivers across Denver
One day Hiring Event:5901 York St, Denver, CO 80216, USA
When August 21st - 9am - 4pm
Apply now if you want to prebook an interview or drop on by!
Would you like to earn above average pay while driving well maintained trucks, and be home every night? We offer that, great benefits and more
- Safety Bonuses
- Competitive pay with increases
- Health Benefits are effective the first of the month following 60 days.'
- 401k after 90 days with employer matching contributios up to 4%
- Other benefits include holiday pay with no waiting period and employee assistance programs.
- Paid biweekly on Friday's.
- CDL training can be provided for driver's just starting out.
- We'll also provide a voucher for safety boots and safety glasses when needed!
- Building legacy infrastructure that will be around for generations (You can say I built that!)
Who we are: Since 1912, BURNCO has been supplying aggregate construction materials as a successful, family-run business based in Calgary. Over the last 107 years we have embraced innovative technology and new marketplaces while always maintaining the vision and values that were first introduced by our founder, James F. Burns. Today we continue our unwavering commitment to safety, our renewed focus on family leadership and our steady, dependable growth into the future.
Where and What:
- Operate a Ready Mix Truck in urban areas and tight construction sites
- Routine Equipment maintenance
- Contribute to keeping locations in and around the plant clean and hazardous free
- Learn our company safety protocol in order to execute work safely
What we need from you:
- Class A or B CDL (Equipment has air brakes)
- Clean MVR
- As a safety sensitive position, it is a condition of employment that candidates successfully pass pre-employment testing that includes both drug (including Cannabis) and alcohol screening.
It would be nice if you had, but we will like like you even if you don't:
- Concrete driving experience
- Understanding of concrete products
Reality of the Job:
- You might work long hours during peak time
- This is physical work as you will need to be able handle a chute
- You will work every Saturday during peak season
- You will be maneuvering the trucks in sometimes very tight construction areas.
- There will be less hours available in our non peak times
Pay Rate:(Disclaimer based on meeting performance goals at discretion of management)
Starts at $20 and based on performance you can reach $26.50 within 12 months.
Starts at $23 and increases based on performance.
Follow us on Social Media
Excellence. Integrity. Passion.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!