Mixer Operator Snack Foods Job Description Sample
2Nd Shift Production Manager - Snack Foods
2nd Shift Snack Food Manufacturing Production Manager
This position will provide direct leadership overseeing operations for production, sanitation & maintenance.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Overall management and point of contact for 2nd shift
- Provides oversight and support for Production, Maintenance and Sanitation
- Active involvement in hiring & on-boarding of hourly employees
- Development of hourly plant employees through training, coaching and regular performance evaluations and feedback
- Lead on employee relation initiatives / issues, provide coaching to all shift employees
- Oversees Quality Control for all production on 2nd shift
- Drive efficiencies through proper shift management
- Ensure that all production and packaging equipment operates at optimal capacity
- Lead on troubleshooting / work to resolve issues with maintenance team
- Coordinate Production, Maintenance & Sanitation teams in the day to day management of the production floor
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of production data
- Adhere to SOPS & Process Controls for production floor processes
- Advance safety performance by building a strong, sustainable safety culture in Production, Maintenance & Sanitation departments by encouraging safe work behavior on the floor
- Responsible for all product quality control during shift operations
- Responsible for managing food safety and proper documentation
- Continuous improvement in safety, sanitation, waste reduction, quality and productivity
- Report results and trends to the management team
Decision Making Responsibilities
- Coordinating labor allocation during production runs
- Interpreting & Applying Employee Handbook policies
- Active involvement in hiring and evaluation of employees
- Ownership of the production processes during shift activities
- Employee relation issues
- Corrections and Corrective Actions when processes fail
Qualifications and Skills
·· Minimum 3-5 years of management experience in a fast-paced food manufacturing environment
- Strong people management skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Quality Systems experience (SQF & HACCP, OSHA) an asset
· Strong computer skills – MS Office
· Experience in management of Production, Maintenance & Sanitation departments
· Proven track record of team building through proper coaching and mentoring
· Ability to create strong and effective cross-functional relationships
· Ability to demonstrate knowledge & commitment to Health and
- Progressive Management: 3-5 years managing production and staff
- High School Diploma Required
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- SQF, HACCP, PCQI certifications a plus
Are you looking for an active, stable work environment in a manufacturing field? A Local Agricultural Manufacture is seeking a Mixer-Operator for its fast pace growing operation. The candidate must have ability to operate with moderate supervision, and be detail oriented as well as accurately complete all paperwork. Position is full-time with health, dental, 401K, holiday and vacation pay. Salary to correlate with experience
· Perform batch production function, including setting up equipment and process system, stage ingredients according to batch sheet, mix and blend ingredients as per batch sheet. Perform various quality checks and assist in the cleaning and change-over of equipment. Safely stage and move materials by hand and by operating a forklift.
· Ability to carry and lift up to 75lbs frequently
· 1-3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment; knowledge of Air Diaphragm pumps ideal, production operator or batch making/mixing experience necessary.
· High school diploma or GED
Mixer Machine Operator
Mixer Machine Operator
Temp, Temp-to-Hire, Or Direct
Temp to perm
Shift WITH HOURS
3rd shift 12:00am-8:00am
Employee will work flavor mixing machine in a food manufacturing company. You will set up and operate machine that will put flavor into coffee bean system. You will be required to follow food safety requirements and inspect work.
--Able to lift 50lbs
--Able to work overtime when needed
--Must be able to read and understand instructions both verbal and communicatively
known companies in and around New England. We place general and skilled
labor positions as well as management, administrative and everything in
between, bridging the gap between local business staffing needs and the
community’s best talent.
What separates us from the rest?
We are so much more than a staffing firm! Wicked Staffing Solutions blends
over 30 years of extensive staffing experience with current and relevant
knowledge of technology, industry trends, up-to-date legal and safety
information and—most importantly—enthusiasm, energy and pride in our
New England roots and industrial heritage!
Ready Mix Concrete Mixer Operator
Are you looking to join a Christian-based American family-owned company? SRM Concrete is looking for CDL class A or B drivers to join our team.Our
No felony convictions within the past ten years
CDL Class A or B
Flexible schedule MONDAY THRU SATURDAY
Ability to work overtime
Pass pre-employment drug screen
No unexplainable gaps in employment
Good MVR report
Benefits include: Weekly pay (Direct Deposit), 7 Paid Holidays, Vacation time ( after one year of employment), Health Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Long-term and Short-term disability, a 401(k) match of up to $60 a week.
Pay rates depend on driving experience and previous ready mix experience.
A mid-size family owned business, located in Zellwood, FL seeks a highly motivated, experienced and productive individual to join our production team as a Plant Operator.
Position Responsibilities Makes batch mixes using established formulations and methods in a manner to ensure that safety, quality and production goals are met on a daily basis.
• Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
• Physical requirements – bending, kneeling, lifting up to 65lbs. • Wearing a respirator when/where required to perform inspections/job duties. • Wearing a chemical suit when/where required to perform certain job duties. • Strong verbal and written communication skills. • Ability to gather and evaluate complex information. • All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience supporting environmental compliance in the fertilizer industry or other industrial manufacturing.
· Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
· Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
· Observes safety and security procedures.
· Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
· Monitoring gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
· Self-motivated with the ability to work at a fast pace in order to meet department units and production needs.
· Provide attention to detail and ability to produce results.
· Ability to interact with team members and meet strict deadlines.
· Must be mechanically inclined, with valves and pumps and machinery. Education and Certification
· High School Diploma or equivalent required.
· Mathematical Ability- Ability to calculate basic figures with great attention to detail.
· Reasoning Ability- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Salary: $12.00 to $20.00 /hour depending on ability and experience.
Mixer Machine Operator
Innovative Baking, Old-Fashioned Excellence
Brooklyn, New York; Newark, New Jersey (1 mile from Newark Airport)
DAMASCUS BAKERIES is a 3rd Generation Bakery founded in 1930. We have two baking facilities: Brooklyn, New York; Newark, NJ, our newer 125,000 sq. ft. facility, which is being transitioned into our primary Bakery, R&D Center and Corporate Offices. Our products include Pitas, Lavash, Wraps, Flatbreads, Pizza Crusts, Breadsticks, Sandwich Buns, and more. We have a very strong- and even historic- presence in the Metro New York market. Since 2000, we have expanded our capacity and distribution to the National Market, supplying and partnering with many of America's top QSR's, Casual Dining Restaurants, Food Service Establishments, Retail, Club and Natural Stores, Institutions, Distributors, and other Bakeries. For many of our customers, we have been the Product Development arm that has created some of America's most Successful and Award Winning Flatbreads.
We are an SQF Level 3 facility that currently employs between 150-200 people, some who have been with us for more than 40 years. We are a company that thrives to "Bake a Difference". We are a company that is also responsible to its communities and environment.
We are seeking a very "Project Minded" and "Pro-active" Team player to help us grow in our production department.
Weigh ingredients according to company formula and operate robotic mixing system. Produce high quality dough and finished product by maintaining standards of quality, efficiency, food safety and personal safety.
Ø Must be able to read (English) and do basic mathematics.
Ø Must adhere to company rules of conduct and operating standards.
Ø Must adhere to all GMP’s and Safety regulations.
Ø Ability to operate a scale and follow formula sequence.
Ø Ability to work with a computer program and follow standards of operation.
Ø Ability to lift up to 80 pounds.
Ø Ability to follow direction and maintain attention to detail.
Ø Ability to maintain in writing, detailed mixing records.
Ø Ability to effectively communicate with Supervision and other operators.
Ø Check and verify the production order with the Supervisor.
Ø Input formula number, size of dough and quantity in batching system.
Ø Input formula number and quantity in San Cassiano system.
Ø Check program parameters for mix time, cycle time, fermentation time and scrap dosing. Make certain they are consistent with product requirements.
Ø Adjust program parameters under the guidance of management only.
Ø Fill ingredient bins with ingredients that are to be scaled.
Ø Check formula and weigh ingredients accordingly.
Ø Dump measured ingredients into mixing system and ensure all bulk ingredients are dispensed.
Ø Maneuver mixing bowls within the mixing system if required.
Ø Run cleaning cycle when required.
Ø Make sensory observations of dough’s and inform management of potential quality issues.
Ø Write all formulation and processing information on dough records.
Ø Maintain the mixing time, dough temperature and dough sequence as per posted standards.
Ø Make manual adjustments to compensate for program malfunctions if that occurs.
Ø Keep up with the flow of production and ensure the line does not run out of dough.
Ø Report any and all mechanical malfunctions do not attempt repairs to equipment.
Ø Maintain a clean and neat work area.
Mixer Operator I
SUMMARY Ensure proper preparation of doughs according to formula and scheduled standards. Position requires demon-stration of competency for all on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect affect on product safety, legality and/or quality. POSITION RESPONSIBILTIES Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Ensures consistency on all doughs by proper scaling and time and temperature control according to production standards.
Maintains schedule by getting dough mixed efficiently and to dividers on time in order to maintain production flow.
Maintains record of temperature of dough mixing times and other required data.
Maintains cleanliness of work area(s).
Practices and complies with all company policies and procedures including safety and work rules, etc.
Performs other duties as directed by supervision.
Ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures (EEO, Sexual Harassment, Safety, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.)
Performance of other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, pol-icies and procedures DESIRED EXPERIENCE One or more years of production experience as a helper, six months basic knowledge of mixer procedures and mixer operator. DESIRED EDUCATION No educational prerequisite; however must have demonstrated ability to read, comprehend and record necessary information applicable to job. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits including medical, dental, and 401(k). Please reply by 03/07/2018. Resumes are active for 30 days. Interested job seekers who successfully complete the series of pre-screening questions and who appear to possess the basic qualifications for this position may be contacted for a telephone interview. Flowers Baking Co. Thomasville is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEO/AA/VETS/Disabled) If you need assistance with submitting your resume due to a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to Jason L Keyton at JASON.KEYTONFLOCORP.COM or 229-225-5544 .
Mixer Operator (2Nd Shift) - Abilene, KS
Job Title: Mixer Operator (2nd Shift) - Abilene, KS
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve vital needs of a growing world. Today, we’re one of the world’s largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with more than 32,300 employees serving customers in more than 160 countries. With a global value chain that includes 428 crop procurement locations, 280 ingredient manufacturing facilities, 39 innovation centers and the world’s premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at www.adm.com . ADM Animal Nutrition is a division of Archer Daniels Midland Company and a leading producer of livestock feeds and supplements serving livestock operations throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. Mixer Operator (2nd Shift) – Abilene, KS ADM Animal Nutrition This is an hourly position.
The role of Mixer Operator is responsible for the following duties:
Operation of the mixer
Monitor processing equipment
Other responsibilities as assigned by management
Promotes the ADM Way and Core Values
Ability to drive a forklift
Ability to multi-task
Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift 55 lbs on a regular bais
Basic computer skills
Strong safety and math aptitude
Strong attention to detail with ability to work effectively as a team member Relocation assistance is not available with this position. This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401(k)/ESOP, pension, health, life, dental, and vision insurance. ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen, physical, and background check. ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer for minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with a disability.
Shift: Second Shift
State: KS - Kansas
Ref ID: #LI-DNP
EEO: Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Age/Disability/Veterans
Production Technicians needed to work onsite at facility supporting the automotive industry - Hillsdale, MI You will be working in a clean facility where safety is priority #1 Must be available to work shift work Shift Hours: 7am – 3pm, or 3pm – 11 pm or 11pm-7am Pay Rate $15.25/hour You will start off in Pre-weigh technician with the opportunity to progress into Mixer Operator role. Pre-Weigh Technician duties :
Will accurately measure or weigh powdered raw materials and place on a skid.
Must be able to read and understand the plant production schedule and also keep accurate count of inventory.
Must be available to progress to a Mixer Operator role
Mixer Operator duties:
Performs operations and related activities per task instructions to produce adhesives.
Places raw ingredients (liquids and powders) into the mixer and monitors the process conditions, equipment and control systems for each batch.
Uses trouble shooting skills to resolve process related deviations or problems.
Also performs minor repairs, improvements and preventative maintenance of equipment.
Manually changes filtration equipment and prepares packaging and downloads completed material for shipment.
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Dust mask required while handling powder ingredients.
Forklift operation required.
Prior production / mixer operator experience is a plus.
Chemical safety training will be provided
Benefits currently being offered
Pre-Weigh Technician starts at $15.25 and will receive an increase to $16 in 1 year. Significant pay progression with transfer to the Mixer role.
Double-time pay for 7th day worked within pay week (M-Sun).
KE will not be hired by the customer at this site.
PTO: + 6 days after 6 months worked (retro) + 5 additional paid days after 3 years and 5 more at 10 years
Bereavement & Jury Duty pay
Perfect attendance award: for every 60 days worked with no unscheduled time off, KE is eligible for a paid personal day.
Bonus program (not guaranteed) related to OSHA injury free, personal productivity and Quality Measures.
Shift Hours: 11pm-7am or 7am – 3pm, or 3pm – 11 pm. Training is usually completed on 1st shift.
Enhanced Medical benefits 50/50 cost share Please Note: In order to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume online for consideration.
? At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
® As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Mixer Operator (Process Associate) - 3Rd Shift 11Pm To 7Am
Title: Mixer Operator (Process Associate) - 3rd shift 11pm to 7am
Location: United States-Arizona-Goodyear
Job Number: 17948 SUMMARY Under the general supervision of the Production Team Leader, is responsible for dough mixing, preparation, and supply to processing lines. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Other duties may be assigned due to business needs or special circumstances which may require reassignment to other departments or other job duties. Mixes dough according to specifications for distribution to extruder line: Reads daily production schedule and plans accordingly; prepares mix according to established formulations as specified; properly mixes ingredients; monitors correct dough temperature/dough moisture, makes adjustments accordingly; monitors proofing belt; removes any product that is improperly formed or overlapped.
Mixes ingredients according to specifications to make slurry to coat seasoned products: Reads daily production schedule and plans accordingly; prepares mix according to established formulations as specified; properly mixes ingredients; monitors correct coverage amount, makes adjustments accordingly. Monitors and operates Quality Control Lab Equipment associated with checking finished product characteristics (moisture, salt, slurry oil coverage, etc.). Monitors overall quality.
Prepares and maintains sufficient raw material levels (i.e. meal, yeast, sponge, sale, etc.). Distributes dough to extruders on a timely basis. Monitors extruded pretzel weights and makes adjustments, as necessary, to confirm to processing standards. Keeps dough carts free from excess dough scraps.
May relieve processing department personnel for breaks/lunch. Observes and maintains all safe operating procedures while working around machines and moving parts. Assists other personnel in performance of their duties.
Practices and adheres to appropriate safety and hygiene guidelines/procedures for safe housekeeping and personal protection; keeps work area clean; stores supplies in designated areas; keeps work area aisles/exits clear and free from obstructions; removes trash from work area floor; follows instructions for safe lifting/carrying of various sizes, shapes, and weights of objects; identifies/reports defective equipment; reports all job-related injuries to Production Team. Performs sanitation assignments and shutdown cleanup duties as scheduled. Performs other job-related projects, duties and assignments as directed by Production Team Leader.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE High school diploma or general education degree (GED); along with related experience and/or training. LANGUAGE SKILLS Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization. MATHEMATICAL SKILLS Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS Food Handler card. REASONING ABILITY Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Job: Manufacturing EEO Disclosure: Snyder’s-Lance is an Equal Opportunity Employer- Veterans/Disabled and Other Protected Categories
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!