Mixing Machine Feeder Job Description Sample
Mixing / Blender Machine Operator
- 3:00 pm to 11:30 pm
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tend accessory equipment such as pumps and conveyors to move materials or ingredients through production processes.
- Weigh or measure materials, ingredients, and products to ensure conformance to requirements.
- Clean and maintain equipment, using hand tools.
- Collect samples of materials or products for laboratory testing.
- Record operational and production data on specified forms.
- Test samples of materials or products to ensure compliance with specifications, using test equipment.
- Transfer materials, supplies, and products between work areas, using moving equipment and hand tools.
- Unload mixtures into containers or onto conveyors for further processing.
- Add or mix chemicals and ingredients for processing, using hand tools or other devices.
- Compound and process ingredients or dyes according to formulas.
- Dislodge and clear jammed materials or other items from machinery and equipment, using hand tools.
- Dump or pour specified amounts of materials into machinery and equipment.
- Examine materials, ingredients, or products visually or with hands, in order to ensure conformance to established standards.
- Observe production and monitor equipment to ensure safe and efficient operation.
- Operate or tend machines to mix or blend any of a wide variety of materials.
- Read work orders to determine production specifications and information.
- Ability to follow good manufacturing practices.
- Be able to get a valid food handlers permit within 30 days of starting the job.
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
Our purpose is to partner with employees, clients, and the community to create opportunities for growth and mutual success. You can visit our website at www.intermountainstaffing.com to learn more about us.
Intermountain Staffing provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Inter mountain Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
salary:$10 - $12 per hour
date posted:Thursday, February 1, 2018
job type:Temp to Perm
Load material onto conveyors. Clean, maintain, and repair machinery. Repair or replace bulbs, gathering arm teeth, and hydraulic hoses.
Gather material and place it onto cars. Fasten, package, or stack materials and products. Clean debris from hoppers.
Clean up debris from conveyors and crushers. Add solutions, or ingredients to machines or equipment as required by the manufacturing process. Remove all obstructions using safety equipment.
Operate gathering-arm motors. Working hours: All Shifts
- Attention to detail - Previous experience as a machine operator helper or feeder.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Machine Feeder Stacker
About WestRock About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace.
WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com . Machine Feeder Stacker - Hazleton, PA 33 North Powell Drive Hazleton, Pennsylvania, 18201 United States
The Opportunity: We have an opportunity for a Machine Feeder Stacker to load flat product on to forming chute. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: •Load assigned machines with correct product. •Assist machine operator in labeling of corrugated. •Remove machine waste and load into baler. •Pull wire if needed. •Perform housekeeping duties to insure department and company standards are maintained. •Performs other related duties to contribute to the success of the operation as assigned by lead person and supervisor.
What You Need to Succeed: JOB SPECIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.The requirements listed below are representative of the Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities required.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: High School graduate or G.E.D. MATHEMATICAL SKILLS:Basic Math skills required.
MECHANICAL SKILLS: Basic understanding of Machinery & processes. COMMUNICATION SKILLS:Ability to read, write & understand basic English.Able to communicate effectively, get along with coworkers & management and deal effectively & professionally under pressure.
REASONING ABILITY:Job requires making decisions based on established guidelines regarding running or shutting down on defective work and operational problems/difficulties of all kinds. ATTENDANCE: Accrued attendance points must be below 5. PHYSICAL DEMANDS:The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. •Minimal 8 hr shift schedule with some overtime. •Occasional overhead lifting required.(3 lbs up 5lbs to 50 times a hour) •Required to stand & walk continually. •Frequentlylifting, pushing, and/or pulling 5 to 10 lbs. (Up to 50 times a hour) •Frequently bending, stooping, kneeling & reaching. (Up to 50 times a hour) What we offer:
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work. #IL *CBWRK WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans. Production/Manufacturing WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Machine Feeder Stacker
Machine Operator/ Mixing Specialist
*Performing work involving the skills of two or more maintenance or craft occupations to keep machines, mechanical equipment, or the structure of an establishment in repair. *Duties involve pipe fitting; boiler making; insulating; welding; machining; carpentry; repairing electrical or mechanical equipment; installing, aligning, and balancing new equipment; and repairing buildings, floors, or stairs. *Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization. Includes Accountants in the areas of Cost, Government, Forensic, Payroll, Project, etc.
Also includes titles of Accounting Specialist, Analyst, Senior, Manager, Director and Supervisor. *Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization. Includes Accountants in the areas of Cost, Government, Forensic, Payroll, Project, etc.
Also includes titles of Accounting Specialist, Analyst, Senior, Manager, Director and Supervisor. *Operate or tend machines to prepare industrial or consumer products for storage or shipment. Includes cannery workers who pack food products.
Taking Mixing Machines Apart & Washing Parts
They’d be responsible for washing parts, scrubbing tanks, etc. The position has the potential,
to turn full time as our sales start to pick up – so we are looking for someone that is looking for a long term assignment to turn perm.
that this is only 25 hours a week - no more than that will be paid for unless specifically told...
Work Week is Monday - Friday ---12:00 PM to 5:00 PM @ $10.50 an hour
Pay will increase once you go on company's payroll with the company...
Please call us : 469-567-3410
- Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
* * Operates weighting and analytical scales and mixing machine to blend drugs into solutions for processing.
Assure that Company complies with all internal and external standards and procedures. Qualifications for this role * Ability to read, interpret and follow documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to speak effectively before small groups of employees of organization, internal or external audits. Ability to write and read English and Spanish is a must.
Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must lift and/or move up to 50 to 100 pounds (with the appropriate safety equipment that Baxter provides). Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and color vision.
*Education and Experience
Associate's degree (A. D.) – B.S. preferred and/or two years of experience.
Computer knowledge is required (Windows: Excel). A Career That Matters: Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day. *Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic. EEO is the Law EEO is the law
- Poster Supplement Pay Transparency Policy Reasonable Accommodations Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail toAmericas_TTA@baxter.comand let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Organization: Global Operations
Machine Feeder (Wood Grinder)
PART TIME POSITION AVAILABLE: Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment where you will get the opportunity to work with your hands every day? Being a wood grinder machine feeder can be a demanding job, but it also comes with plenty of rewards and chances to grow within the company. When working for us, you will be around highly efficient, complex machinery, so this is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to expand their knowledge of mechanical processes. After the first 30 days of employment, you will also be taught how to operate the company Skid Loader, provided you have never worked with one of those before. No formal education is required, so apply today.
- Inspect scrap wood materials before they are loaded into the machinery to ensure high quality
- Use hand tools and other devices, such as conveyors or skid loaders, to load materials into the equipment
- Clean machinery when it is not in use and maintain the overall cleanliness of the warehouse area
- Inspect machinery when it is being used to make sure it is working properly and adjust when appropriate
- Transfer products from one area of the warehouse to another by using the skid loader
- Fill out paperwork routinely, stating that a machine has been inspected recently and is in good working condition
- Record daily production logs
- One year of experience, although hands-on experience can be provided
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Basic math skills
- Ability to stand and work in all weather conditions
- High school diploma or GED
- Prior experience with using a skid loader, forklift and other forms of industrial machinery
Job Title: Mixing Associate
Job Status: Non - Exempt / Hourly
Job Shift: 1st Shift, 6:00a – 2:00pm EST
Reports to: Production Supervisor
Positions Supervised: N/A
The Mixing Associate position, while under the supervision of the Team Lead, will be responsible to perform basic operation of assigned mixing equipment machine(s) and other related processes. They will be accountable to ensure their finished products meet Ascot Valley Foods quality and safety standards.
· Ability to work repetitively on one or more product lines, as scheduled.
· Ensures continuous flow of product and monitors for proper mixing of baking / frying
· Works with appropriate resources, as needed to correct and prevent issues in a timely manner.
· Performs visual inspection of product for any defects or rework and follows the process for defective products.
· Performs basic production machine maintenance, as needed.
· Completes required paperwork, logs and computer systems for inventory accuracy.
· Responsible to maintain a clean working area by performing general sanitation of equipment to keep the work area pathogen free.
· Commitment to follow and maintain all safety policies and procedures.
· Ability to safely lift up to 60+ lbs. and stand for extended periods of time.
Competencies or Experience Requirements
· 1 - 3 years of experience in manufacturing environment.
· Basic math, reading and writing skills.
· Ability to follow instructions, policies, procedures in written, verbal or diagram form.
· Ability to work in a team environment with a positive attitude.
High school diploma or GED preferred.
Ascot Valley Foods culture and values are part of what makes the company successful and a great place to work. Candidates are considered in terms of their consistency with our mission, vision and values. Ascot Valley Foods is a rapidly growing company; flexibility is essential as we grow and develop. The successful candidate must be comfortable in a fast paced work environment with many crucial deadlines.
As a food manufacturer, you can expect: wet and/ or slippery floor conditions, heavy lifting up to 60lbs., 8 -12 hour shifts and the occasional Saturdays. Warm working conditions. Industrial food processing equipment inclusive of: nitrogen tunnel, industrial ovens, industrial deep fryer, freezer and cooler. No artificial nails or nail polish. No jewelry. No topical skin treatments.
Ascot Valley Foods offers medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, life and accidental death and dismemberment benefits upon completion of appropriate waiting period.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All team members may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Sr. Principal Engineer-Audio Mixing
Sr. Principal Engineer-Audio Mixing Apply now »
Apply now Email
- Please wait... Date: Feb 2, 2018 Location: Richardson, TX, US Company: HARMAN International Requisition Id : 106342 Additional Work Location(s) : Job Description A Career at HARMAN We are ONE HARMAN. We are greater than the sum of our divisions or brands. We proudly talk about our many iconic brands and describe how our technologies are transforming the car, the workplace and everywhere in between. We work hard. We create useful, playful, beautiful things. We strive for excellence and we aim to win as a team. No matter the position, every employee at HARMAN is expected to demonstrate our core competencies: leadership, change-orientation, collaboration, judgment and a results-driven mindset. At HARMAN, we expect brilliance. You can expect a career full of brilliant possibilities.
Briefly describe the primary purpose and function of this position. Senior Principal Engineers consistently demonstrate high levels of technical expertise, ingenuity and creativity. This position is responsible for developing and applying advanced technologies, engineering principles, theories, and concepts. Recognized as a technical expert in Digital and Analog Mixing Hardare and Software while exercising broad knowledge of the design and operation of additional systems and fields. They are widely recognized as a technical expert within the Division. In this role the successful candidate will help author and invent the next generation of audio mixing hardware and software. Leveraging technology trends and their own expertise, the successful candidate will disrupt both cost and user experience to lead the professional audio industry. Supervisory
Please indicate the number of direct reports and/or number of indirect reports. This position has no direct supervisory responsibility, but will serve as a peer coach to technical colleagues and junior technology talent on technical and career possibilities. The incumbent will also provide Division level mentoring in their respective field of expertise.
List the professional and/or technical competencies needed when performing the key responsibilities of the position. Explain the degree to which this position affects the business (i.e. making decisions, defining or setting strategy, etc.). Please further explain the breadth of the impact this position has (i.e. affects own team, department, function, division, geography, etc.).
Lead research on advanced technology projects, influencing future generations of audio and electronic products for automotive, consumer, and professional use
Invent, develop, and document highest impact future use scenarios to identify and verify future opportunities
Lead efforts to envision, design, and build working systems of future interaction methods
Extend on existing research by creating systems rapidly with a series of working prototypes, testing them with user studies, and writing publishable quality papers
Conduct technology evaluation and assessment of software and hardware tools, component technologies, and systems
Create project plans and roadmaps by combining emerging technology trends with corporate and academic research
Write and review invention disclosures to protect intellectual property, both as main inventor and co-inventor; follow up with legal counsel when patent applications are drafted
Feed and curate pipeline to transfer gained technology (systems, hardware, software) and knowledge (IP, technology research findings) to the company
Contribute to strategic roadmaps and drive breakthrough ideas and world-class research into product organizations
Integral part of project decision making team which includes both HARMAN and the customer’s executive management. project management and engineering teams
Administer change management of large projects and still meet stringent quality and timing requirements
Accurately estimate the project scope of a large project and the manpower crucial for the NPI phase
Work directly with the customer throughout various phases of the project and instills confidence when representing the goals of HARMAN
Communicates openly and organizes technical discussions as needed
- Looks for win-win solutions when resolving conflicts or removing obstacles
List the minimum and desired education (including degrees, licenses, certification or registrations) and experience needed to perform the key responsibilities of the position.
PhD degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or Computer Science, a related field and 8 years of experience in corporate or academic research; alternatively, Master’s Degree in above mentioned fields and 12 years of experience in research and development or Bachelor’s Degree and 16 years’ experience
Expert in at least one of the following fields: Digital Audio Mixers, Embedded Systems, Digital Signal Processing, Analog / Digital Electronics design
Exceptional reputation as an innovator based on having created forward looking research, projects, and award winning publications
Proven technical leadership
Experience working in the technology industry or automotive industry
Experience with the use of rapid prototyping tools for software and hardware, electronics, and mechanical design for consumer electronics and future device platforms
Ability to communicate advanced and complex concepts and ideas persuasively and concisely to all levels of the business
Previous experience with professional audio mixer technology, architecture, and application.
Strong C, C++ or C# programming and debugging skills.
Real-time embedded systems experience. Embedded Linux experience preferred.
Experience with communications protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP, etc.
Good understanding of the purpose and use of version control systems (i.e., Perforce, Atlassian).
- Basic understanding of audio and professional audio systems.
Please list the preferred qualifications needed for this position based on the following:
Previous experience in Professional or Consumer Audio/Video
- Previous experience in Analog and Digital Mixer design, architecture, and application. Eligibility
List specific location of position and % of willingness to travel.
Willingness to travel 5-10% of the time domestic and international.
Willingness to work in an office.
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. Other:
List preferred skills here. HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics. HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Looking for a challenge where your experience is valued? Come see what you can achieve as a leader with HARMAN! (www.harman.com) Nearest Major Market: Dallas Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth Job Segment: Audio Engineering, R&D Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Engineer, Electrical, Engineering Apply now »
Apply now Email
Mixing And Blending Specialists
- Weigh or measure materials, ingredients, or products to ensure conformance to requirements
Provide samples of materials or products for laboratory testing to ensure compliance with specifications
Operate and monitor mixing and blending machines
Transfer finished products from mixing and blending machines to appropriate containers by use of a pump
Dump or pour specified amounts of materials into machinery/equipment
Add or mix chemicals or ingredients for processing by using hand tools or other devices
Operate powered industrial trucks to move, lift, or transport pallets, drums, and totes as necessary for production of raw materials $12/hr Monday through Friday 6:00am
2:30pm with potential for overtime during the week and weekends (Saturday only)
- Upon hire you will receive a $1/hour raise and be eligible for benefits Does this sound like a fit for you or someone you know? If so, please submit your resume for immediate consideration or call 920.733.0104 for further information!
Requirements - High school diploma or GED - 1 year experience in a manufacturing environment
? At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
® As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!