Mobile Home Lot Utility Worker Job Description Sample
Utility Worker - Ann Arbor Saline Rd, Ann Arbor MI
Key responsibilities include: Greeting and assisting customers in the front area of the store Maintaining safety and cleanliness of entry ways or floors Collecting carts Maintaining parking lot cleanliness
Possesses good listening and communication skills Displays a friendly, outgoing attitude Ability to lift, carry, push, pull, bend and twist while handling product or using various equipment
Warehouse Worker - Vehicle Lot Driver
The Lot and Warehouse Attendant will assist the Outsourcing Support Supervisor with the CU Xpress off-lease inventory for Fusion Auto Finance and Novak Motors joint initiatives and strategies. This role will provide important value-added support for the center operational results in terms of business goals, objectives, processes, efficiency, cost, and vendor performance.
- Assisting with the CU Xpress Off-Lease inventory which incorporated all phases of Calvert Holdings, LLC (Fusion Auto Finance & Novak Motors)
- Operations, Inspections, Vehicle analysis, Reconditioning
- Transportation at the Lease Return Resale Center
- Load and unload vehicle
- Specific oversight of vehicles logistics, placement of vehicles, vehicle movement, and vehicle transportation for all in-bound and out-bound vehicles.
- Responsible for in-bound vehicle evaluation and inspection of transportation condition report to ensure vehicle was not damage (transportation damage).
- Assist with the coordination or Reconditioning vendors (detail, wheels, PDR, body shops) to schedule and prepare vehicles for sale.
Prepare and stage vehicle deliveries by preparing vehicles in advance to ensure delivery proceeds smoothly. This includes owner’s manuals, exterior appearance, interior appearance, and vehicle operation.
Responsible for maintenance of warehouse/showroom presentation, mechanical & appearance maintenance (vehicles and building), vehicle keys & books, Department of Motor Vehicle compliance (window stickers), and vehicle pricing label accuracy.
Perform other duties as assigned by Director, Manager, or Supervisor.
- Experience in driving, customer service, or other related fields
- Clean driving record
- Ability to handle physical workload
NexDine, we're The Fresh Idea People and we're searching for a friendly and dependable
Utility Worker to join our corporate dining team in Waltham, MA!
The Utility Worker is a full-time position
6:00am - 2:30pm
Monday through Friday schedule
NO nights or weekends!
- Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, and/or pans using dishwashers or by hand
- Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, and utensils in clean and orderly condition
- Serve lunch on the line during lunch hour
- Place clean dishes, utensils, and cooking equipment in storage areas
- Sort and remove trash, placing it in designated pickup areas
- Other duties of the Utility Worker are assigned by the Chef Manager
Prior Utility Worker experience not required
At NexDine, we understand that our people make us a leader in dining services. We pride ourselves in cultivating a company culture that guides, instructs, and empowers every NexDine team member to achieve their best. We hire and keep great people'with a retention rate that far exceeds the industry standard'because we respect the value of every member on our team. We cultivate their desire to grow. And we don't mandate a customer service mentality, but empower our people to make the choices that ensure every NexDine customer is satisfied with our dining service.
NexDine's commitment to our team members:
• 1. Provide best-in-class wages and benefits.
• 2. Give employees all the job training and tools they can absorb.
• 3. Let them take ownership for what they want to do.
• 4. Treat each person with enormous gratitude and respect.
NexDine places a high value on the diversity of our people. We feel that the more our employees are reflective of the diversity of our clients and customers, the better suited we are to provide them with outstanding service and product.
Come join our growing team!
We're an exciting dining services company for people seeking career challenge and growth, and who want to join a team that has an exceptional retention rate. We specialize in Corporate Dining, School & College Dining and Senior Dining. Our employees represent a wide range of individuals--from part-time student workers to full-time food service professionals. With locations across the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic, NexDine has locations to keep you close to home.
The Utility worker will be responsible for building Line sets in accordance with all specifications work instructions. Will need to be safe and perform at a level that meets or exceeds standards while maintaining a safe and clean work environment. Suction Line operators must be knowledgeable in reading work orders, schedules, and be proficient in the operation of both suction line machine and coiler. Must be able to work in a team environment and take instruction from team leaders and supervisors.
Shift: Monday- Thursday 5 am- 3:30 pm
- Building a line set which includes running a Suction Line or Coiler which includes running insulation over copper and coiling it.
- Is required to fill out Production Logs daily and work with a Team Leader and other team members to drive down waste and improve inefficiencies.
- Functions as a team member with other Production teams and Team Leaders.
- Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Ability to read, interpret and train from verbal and written work instructions.
- Ability to do basic math
- Good hand eye coordination
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Ability to maintain accuracy in fast paced encironment
- Characteristics such as a strong work ethic and self-sufficient conduct and behavior
- Flexible and adaptable to changing production demands and needs
- Goal oriented striving to meet and exceed standards in output, scrap, and quality.
For more information please reach out to our office 909-944-5609 and ask to speak with Ericka.
We strive to have wonderful, caring work environment
Interested? Tastes on the Fly is seeking dependable and motivated utility workers to join our team!
We are an expanding company with various concepts in several airports nationally and have received numerous accolades for our commitment to providing quality food and impeccable service inside airports. We believe “airport dining” should not be an exception to “excellent dining”.
Job Description – Utility Workers
This position is responsible for ware washing, keeping cookware, ingredients and related supplies stocked in their proper location, reciving deliveries, maintaining the storage areas and general cleaning responsibilities of both the front and back of house
Candidates with flexible availability will be given preference. $15.15 per hour plus union benefits: paid time off, regular wage increases, pension, medical, holiday pay.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Read, write and speak English,
- Have a dependable, positive and team focused attitude
- Able to work weekends
- Able to stand / walk for long periods
- Able to push pull and lift 50lbs
- Be friendly, courteous and able to provide excellent customer service.
Candidates must pass the airports required 10-year criminal background check and computer based training to obtain an airport security badge and be available immediately for Orientation and Training.
Parris Island, SC
JOB TITLE: Food Service Worker/Food Sanitation Specialist
Pay Rate: $11.45 & Medical Benefits
FLSA STATUS: Non-exempt, Direct
JOB PURPOSE: Work under the direction of the Food Service Manager and Lead Supervisor. Work under general supervision and follow prescribed steps after receiving instructions as how to do the work. Food Service Manager and Lead Supervisor observe the work to determine whether it is performed properly.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Set up food on cafeteria lines and portion food for individual servings in accordance with instructions.
• Replace glassware, dishes, and silverware; as well as refill condiment containers. Wipe and wash tables and counter-tops.
• Clean work area, utensils, and equipment; remove garbage; sweep and mop floors, scrub walls, windows, and tables.
• Remove dishes, glasses, and silverware from serving counters. Mix washing solutions and operate electric pots, pans, and dish washing machine and/or wash dishes, glassware, pots, pans, and kitchen utensils by hand.
• Make coffee. Assist in the setup of serving lines.
• Perform a wide variety of manual tasks in kitchen or dining area of a food activity, which involves light to moderate physical effort and is done according to established procedures.
• Maintain in a sanitary condition equipment, work areas, utensils, and tables.
• Follow uniform requirements as prescribed in company rules and contract requirements.
• Serve food to those in serving line, re-fill cold bars, salad bars, pastry cabinets, condiments, juice dispensers, and set up dining rooms. Set up serving lines no more than 30 minutes prior and beverages no more than 15 minutes prior to serving hours.
• Perform ware-washing, and keep pots and pans areas in order prior to, during, and after meals. Follow correct techniques, cleaning schedules, and tasks.
• Assist in areas where needed.
• Notify supervisor immediately of malfunctioning, inoperative, unsafe, or hazardous equipment cleaned or used.
• Communicate effectively in a professional manner with customers.
• Maintain Hazardous Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) logs, operate bio metallic and/ or digital thermometer.
• Maintain the Five Star Service standards for excellence
• Welcoming each and every customer, each and every time.
• Focusing on personalized experience.
• Delivering fast and friendly service.
• Providing a great quality product.
• Thanking each customer by name and inviting them back.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Participate in all other training required by funding source(s) and/or the Corporation.
• Submit to and pass a Criminal Background Check.
Food Service & Customer Service Experience
• A well-organized and self-directed individual who is a team player. An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization.
• Requires strong customer service skills
• Must be able after training to serve customers at an efficient pace while providing friendly customer service.
LANGUAGE AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, knee, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to walk, sit, and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include, but are not limited to, close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristic described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
Come Serve local USMC Marines and recruits.
Give back to those who faithfully fight for your freedom!
Production Utility Worker
Chase Professionals is hiring for Production Workers & Forklift Drivers. Employees must be able to follow all safety rules to perform work in this facility. Production tasks include: load and unload machines with raw material for operation. Perform all pre-start tasks necessary to run daily production such as daily check sheets, visual inspection of oil levels, air pressure checks and tooling. Report all safety, maintenance, engineering, quality and logistic issues to Supervisor or Process Engineer. Cleans production operations & work area daily/weekly and support the client's world class lean manufacturing environment. Actively perform hourly part checks, follows Red Bin procedures, and report non-conformities to Supervisor or shift quality representative immediately. Forklift Operators must have experience with stacking and loading materials. Able to safely demonstrate forklift operations.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must have valid drivers license
- Must have 1-3 years experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Must be able to complete and pass a pre-employment exam, drug test, and background check.
- Must be able to lift a maximum of 40 pounds at least 300 times a day
- Must be flexible and able to lift, pull, push, and rotate during normal working conditions
- Must be willing to work any 12 hour shift, overtime and weekend work will be required
Become a member of a very dynamic team orientated world class operation by submitting your resume today.
$9.00 to $10.00 /hour
Ø Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Ø Chase Professionals is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law
Benefits of working with CHASE: Health Care Coverage- Associates of CHASE Professionals are immediately eligible to participate in our exceptional health care coverage! If you elect to enroll in this plan, coverage begins the Monday following your first payroll deduction.
Direct Deposit- You can have your paychecks directly deposited directly into the financial institution of your choice. This method is convenient and provides increased security.
Payrolled Employees- Associates referred to us by our client companies to be processed on CHASE Professionals payroll.
WebCenter- Our WebCenter can provide easy online access to your paycheck history and W-2 information.
* Chase Professionals is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law
Required Training: GMP, Food Defense, HACCP, SQF, Forklift Safety, Sanitation, Packaging
- Cleans spill on main line
- Completes daily sanitation sheet for workstation & surrounding area
- Assists with line change overs
- Assists with breakdowns
- Supports daily operations
- Packs correctly manufactured bottles into boxes
- Stacks correctly manufactured cases onto pallet to conform to pallet specs
- Assists with box erector issues
- Assists with Fox Jet/box taper issues
- Inspects final product before packaging
- Completes assigned projects/tasks
- Continues to focus on producing quality products in an efficient, effective manner
- Maintains clean & organized work space
- Reports food safety and quality issues to personnel with authority to initiate action.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long period of time (12 hours shifts)
- Must be able perform repetitive movements such at lifting, bending and turning.
Shifts will start at 4pm and last up to 12 hours and up to 6 days a week.
We're working hard to keep you working - connect with us today!
Extrusion Utility Worker - Mcdanel Advanced Ceramic Technologies
Advanced Ceramic Technologies
EXTRUSION UTILITY McDanel Advanced Ceramic Technologies is one of the world's leading manufacturers of high quality ceramic tubes and tubing shapes used as components in high technology and industrial applications. We currently have a fulltime position open in our EXTRUSION DEPARTMENT.
This position frequently requires considerable physical effort, attention to detail from a responsible individual, works independently from written instruction, and makes sound decisions. This position works 7:00am to 3:30pm Monday through Friday, overtime as needed. Full benefit package offered. Some computer skills and high school diploma required. Manufacturing experience preferred. McDanel is an EOE/Drug Workplace.
All qualified applicants should send a resume to: 510 9th Avenue, Beaver Falls, Pa 15010, Attn: HR Dept., or send resumes via email to: resumes @mcdanelceramics.com
Utility Pipe Worker
We are looking for experienced Pipe workers to work throughout the entire state of Delaware.
- 2yrs + in Utility, Gas, Water, and Sewer work.
- Must have own transportation
- Must know pipe fusion
- MUST PASS DRUG TEST
- Must be at work on time
- Must be willing to travel the whole state to work
- TWIC Card a plus
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!