Mock Up Builder Job Description Sample
Mock Store- Associates AND Creative Associates
Ralph Lauren Corporation is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories; apparel, accessory, fragrance and home. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren’s reputation and distinctive image has been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
Now numbering more than 150 in North America, Polo Ralph Lauren and Polo Ralph Lauren Children’s Factory Stores, offer the signature style of our many brands at exceptional everyday values. Every item, without exception, maintains the integrity, spirit and craftsmanship that distinguish products from the world of Polo Ralph Lauren. Sales Associates are the first and most important relationship our customers have.
They are the ones delivering the Ralph Lauren Experience by: creating connections, offering hospitality, providing recommendations, exploring and listening. Associates succeed through living our service philosophy of being a driver, a brand ambassador, inclusive, flexible and proactive. Their responsibilities include driving sales, maintaining brand standards, supporting operational and replenishment efforts on the sales floor, managing the cashwrap, and managing the dressing room and/or the stock room.Responsibilities Live the Ralph Lauren Experience Be Inclusive:
Welcome customers like honored guests in your home Be Flexible: Adapt service approach and be accessible to every customer Be a Brand Ambassador: Demonstrate passion and knowledge of the product Be a Driver:
Convert shoppers into lifelong Ralph Lauren customers Be Proactive: Feel empowered to make the experience perfect Maintain Brand Standards Maintain high level of product knowledge expertise and apply knowledge to drive sales Maintain and communicate knowledge of current sales, promotions, policies regarding payment, exchanges, and security practices Describe, recommend, select and help locate or obtain merchandise explaining use, operation and care Answer questions regarding the store and its products Sells within assigned area of responsibility Anticipates obstacles and takes action to get efforts back on track Ensures maintenance of product presentation to brand standards (i.e. prop maintenance, signage, markdowns, etc.) Ensures organization and cleanliness of the stock room, sales floor, cashwrap, dressing room and all non-selling or common areas
Behaviors CREATE Navigate Organization Gather information needed to overcome challenges Understand and apply new information, ideas and concepts Make sound and timely decisions ENGAGE Learn Continuously Demonstrate consistency between your words and actions Stand up for what you believe is right Be humble, admit when you’ve made a mistake, and strive to learn and improve Build Relationships Develop open and honest relationships with others Relate to others in an accepting and respectful manner Take interest in the needs of others Promote Teamwork Be a good team player Involve others in decisions and plans Collaborate and discourage any “me vs. you” mentality DELIVER Provide Solutions Actively listen to meet the needs of others Think about the impact your decisions have on others Look for ways to improve your performance Get Results Juggle priorities effectively Resolve issues quickly Get support to complete tasks when you need it Qualifications The key to our success is hiring PEOPLE who are: Passionate, Enthusiastic, Outgoing, Poised, Leaders, and Engaged. Experience o Retail experience preferred Education o High school graduate/equivalent preferred Physical Requirements o Ability to communicate with customers and store personnel o Ability to maneuver around the sales floor, stock room, cashwrap and office o Ability to operate the register and merchandise o Ability to stand, move and walk for multiple hours o Lift up to 30 pounds and moderate climbing required Availability o Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which will require day/evening, weekend and may include overnight shifts
Student - Mock Interview
Job Description Hawai‘i Pacific Health is a nonprofit health care system formed in 2001 with the merger of three longtime Hawai‘i health systems. It is the state’s largest health care provider, committed to providing the highest quality medical care and service to the people of Hawai‘i and the Pacific Region through its four hospitals, 49 outpatient clinics and service sites, and more than 1,300 affiliated physicians.
The system is anchored by its four flagship nonprofit hospitals: Kapi‘olani Medical Center for Women & Children, Pali Momi Medical Center, Straub Medical Center and Wilcox Memorial Center, which have led groundbreaking initiatives in women’s health, pediatric care, cardiovascular services, cancer care and bone and joint services. Hawai‘i Pacific Health ranks among the top 5 percent of hospitals nationwide in the adoption of electronic medical records, with system-wide implementation that allows its hospitals and physicians to offer integrated, coordinated care throughout the state.
Shadowing opportunities will be offered in various departments at Hawai‘i Pacific Health! If you are looking to gain first-hand experience in a health care setting, or want to confirm your interest in the health care industry, we have an opportunity for you! This Hawai’i Pacific Health Shadowing opportunity provides exposure and interaction with Hawai’i’s leading health care organization and health care professionals.
Previous Shadows have reported learning more about the health care industry and culture, interacting with patients and their families, and an enhanced understanding of the team effort involved in the health care industry. SHADOWING DETAILS Facilities / Locations: • Kapi‘olani Medical Center for Women & Children • Pali Momi Medical Center • Straub Medical Center • Wilcox Medical Center
Reminders: 1. Please ensure that your application is complete so we can proceed with the process.
This would include completing all the applicable sections as much as possible – • Employment History • Education History • Credentials (certifications and licensures) 2. Please attach a resume or CV in the “attachments” section
Current High School Student, at least 16 years old
Position Student - Mock Interview
Hawaii Pacific Health, Honolulu, HI
Req ID 9927
Mock Interview Specialist
Purpose of the Position The purpose of the Mock Interview Specialist is to build our student’s confidence and improve their interviewing skills by providing professional guidance through the interview process, to ensure they are career ready. Primary Duties and Responsibilities Successfully prepares students to effectively manage the interview process.
Clearly sets the expectations for real world interviews and is able to lead practice sessions with 5 students per day, ranging from 45 minutes to 1 hour per conversation. Set the stage for the mock interview (introduced the flow of the call and expectations). Clearly identifies and articulates unique action plan
TAD PGS, INC. is currently seeking a 2 Mock Passenger for one of our clients in Los Gatos, CA . The models will need to place benign objects on their body, step into L3 ProVision (millimeter- wave body scanner) and be scanned multiple times. Want to be part of a fun project? Here is what we are looking for?
Requirements: Model 1: Female average size - between 162 cm (62 in) and 177 cm (68 in) in height and 58 kg (130 lbs.) and 72 kg (160 lbs.) in weight. Model 2:
Male average size - between 177 cm (68 in) and 182cm(72 in) in height and 72 kg (160 lbs.) and 102 kg (225 lbs.) in weight. For futher details please e-mail email@example.com
TAD PGS, INC. specializes in delivering secure, reliable and rapidly implemented workforce solutions to the U.S.
Federal marketplace, including U.S. Government agencies and their prime contractors. With more than 50 years of experience, TAD PGS, INC. has earned a reputation for accountability, a value that government agencies and prime contractors both demand and deserve.
TAD PGS, INC. sources professionals for the full spectrum of federal positions, from administrative to management, and those contracts requiring extremely niche-oriented technical skills and the highest levels of security clearance. VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability Location: Los Gatos , CA Minimum Experience (yrs): Required Education: H.S. diploma or equivalent
Mock Trial Jurors
Mock Trial Jurors needed on March 2, 2018 for the full day, $75.00 plus lunch Contact us at infomikeserranolaw.com for more information Reference Code:591079
Horizontes En Carroll Mock College Course Instructor
Horizontes en Carroll Mock College Course Instructor Carroll University Classification: Administrative Staff- Part-time July 9-12th, 2018 Reports To: Director of Pre-College Programs Description: Horizontes en Carroll is a one week pre-college enrichment experience that takes place on the campus of Carroll University in Waukesha, Wisconsin. Each instructor will plan and execute a four-day long mock college course during the Horizontes en Carroll summer program July 9-12th, 2018.
Program Objectives: • To encourage high school students to consider a four-year college education• To enhance students' understanding of college admission, financial aid and college life • To build community and network with college-bound peers, college mentors, campusresources, community resources and collaborating corporations• To simulate a typical Carroll University classroom experience (attend classes, follow asyllabus, develop and conduct a group presentation)• To strengthen academic skills in the areas of writing, reading, and mathematics• To strengthen 21st century skills (collaboration, communication, critical thinking, creativity)• To increase students sense of self-awareness, social awareness and build relationship skills• To expose students to
Carroll University Position
• Create a syllabus for a four-day mock college course of instructor's choice in the following subject areas: Math/ Science, Fine Arts, Humanities/ Social Sciences.• Each course should mirror or "mock" a real college course and should be designed to expose students to elements of university coursework. The instructor may choose subject of course based on personal expertise and experience.• Prepare four interactive lessons and corresponding materials• Conduct three, hour-long classes each day (Monday, July 9th- Thursday, July 12th) •Education and/or Experience: • Minimum of Master's degree in Education or field relevant to course taught • Previous experience as university faculty or lecturer• Previous experience working with students from underserved communities• Foster a respectful and positive classroom environment• Set and maintain high expectations for academic performance and behavior• Help students to develop critical thinking, problem-solving, team work and presentation skills• Must attend pre-program planning and training session (June 2018, time and date TBD) Education and/or Experience: • Minimum of Master's degree in Education or field relevant to course taught • Previous experience as university faculty or lecturer• Previous experience working with students from underserved communities• Candidates must be willing and able to support and advance the University mission Technology Skills• Must possess a proficiency working with Google Docs and Microsoft Word• Must be able to successfully navigate through the Internet and other applicable software • Must be able to communicate by email with Horizontes staff in a timely manner Qualifications/ Behavioral Competencies: • Passion for educating traditionally underserved scholars• Commitment to high standards and excellence Job# 1718-067 Pease reference job# 1718-067 and submit cover letter and resume to: Human Resources Carroll University100 N. East Avenue Waukesha, WI 53186 Carroll University does not discriminate in any manner contrary to law or justice on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or veteran's status in administration of programs or in the employment of faculty and staff. EOE
Relationship Builder (Sales, Internet, Cable, & Phone)
If invited to interview, you will be required to formally apply on Crossmark's Website before a recruiter can schedule an interview.
The Relationship Builder will be responsible for researching and profiling large and small events and property locations to leverage marketing tactics. You will be asked to identify key contacts in order to develop and maintain relationships with Property managers and owners. From there you will be negotiating marketing tactics and opportunities for our sales team to close sales on-site (For example, event execution, direct sales, etc.), and distributing marketing materials.
Success in this position requires that you be a highly motivated, confident, self-starter, with a positive attitude and a great deal of confidence. You will also need great communication and time-management skills, the ability to absorb large amounts of technical knowledge and the motivation to meet and exceed goals.
- Achieve weekly goals by scheduling meetings and sales events at local properties
- On-site selling
- Cultivate relationships with Event contacts and Retailer managers/owners
- Prospect and generate qualified new business opportunities
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive lead list, as well as manage the leads you are given
- Communicate and work closely with management to achieve established team revenue targets
- Current valid Driver’s License required with access to a reliable form of transportation
- Solid organization, communication and interpersonal skills are imperative
- Sales experience is a plus
- Candidates must be 21 years of age or older
- Candidates may be subject to a pre-employment background check and/or drug screening
CROSSMARK is committed to providing accessible employment practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please let us know.
Warehouse Order Builder
As the economic recovery unfolds, many executives with supply chain and logistics responsibilities are moving out of ?survival mode? and beginning to make their supply chains more flexible, responsive and efficient. They are looking to trim the number of distribution centers while minimizing transportation costs and cycle time.
If they have moved operations or sourcing overseas, they are looking for strategies to help them better manage a more complicated set of logistics and get a handle on fluctuations in inbound shipping costs. And if it has been a while since their warehousing and inventory strategies have been examined, they are looking for ways to respond to changes in customer order patterns and incorporate important new technologies.
Team members needed for a warehouse management center. You must be able to lift 30+ lbs. and work from heights up to 24 feet.
Prior fork lift and stock picker experience is a plus. You must be detail orientated and be able to use a hand-held scanner.
Be responsible and dependable. Starting pay is $10.00 per hour plus benefits.
Hours are Monday thru Friday 7:30 am to 5:00 PM - one hour lunch.
You must pass a background check (no felonies), drug screen, and a have a clean driving record.
We?ve been helping leading companies in a range of industries tackle these problems for over 30 years and more than 1,000 client engagements. Though every problem we encounter is different, we approach all of our engagements with certain fundamental perspectives.
Scenic Carpenter Set Builder
• 4+ years’ experience in SCENIC CARPTENTRY not construction
• Good working knowledge of CAD programs
• Experience with table saw, routers, band saw, pneumatics, welders, and CNC machine
• Metal fabrication, acrylic, and plastics experience
• Theatrical scenic experience helpful
• Manage on-site installation of scenic at hotels and convention centers
• Lead a crew loading in / setting up / loading out of scenic pieces onsite
• Assist with rigging, audio, video, and lighting as needed
• Repair existing set pieces, soft goods
• Fabricate, repair, and re-fit road cases
• Fabricate required set pieces per plans
• Interact with clients and speakers in an upbeat, positive, and professional manner
• Must be able to lift, pull, push and carry 50 lbs. or more.
• Must be willing to work a flexible schedule that includes weekdays, weekends, evenings and holidays.
• Must be able and willing to walk and stand for long periods of time.
• Must be able to multitask while maintaining a positive attitude
• Must be ready and willing to travel extensively
• Must exhibit leadership in maintaining a safe working environment
Machine Builder Technician
If you have a passion for machinery and automation, are mechanically inclined, love to make new mechanisms and machinery work, like hands on fabrication and assembly and do not mind getting your hands dirty, this role is for you.
As a Machine Builder Technician for our assembly and test systems, you will have responsibility for metal fabrication, mechanical assembly, hydraulic/pneumatic plumbing and wiring of our custom machines. In addition you may supervise or participate in the physical installation of our equipment onsite at the customer’s facility. When you are on site at the customer’s facility, your strong interpersonal skills will be required to deal with customer requests, and the pressure associated with bringing new equipment on line and making it productive. Your ability to create confidence in our equipment builds customer loyalty and repeat business is essential.
This position best suits a person who enjoys the “hands on” aspects of custom designed equipment, a wide range of project activities to make it work, and enjoys new software and electronics technology. You would be working with our mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and software engineers to produce “state of the art” highly automated machines.
· Mechanical Fabrication, Mig/Tig/Arc welding, brazing, machining, grinding and metal forming.
· Painting and finish work.
· Mechanical Assembly
· Hydraulic Piping, Tube Bending, and Hose assembly
· Electrical wiring and routing
· Debug hydraulic, mechanical, and hydraulic systems
· Installation of test stands, including field wiring and customer training.
· Minimum High School Degree, 2 year associates is very desirable.
· Previous experience in machine building, repair or maintenance desirable
· Automotive repair experience is very relevant.
· Knowledge of hydraulic systems is very desirable
· Experience with PC based data acquisition and control hardware desirable
Capable of using PC controls to perform a basic check-out of test stand functionality. This includes checking electric motors for correct rotation, checking for hydraulic and pneumatic leaks, making sure cylinders, actuators, etc., can move freely, checking electric switches for correct logic and continuity, etc.
· Understand electrical & hydraulic schematics and mechanical assembly drawings
Behavioral Skills Required:
· This position will be working with different levels of customer personnel, engineers, assemblers, maintenance, management, etc., and must be able to do so in a professional manner.
· Ability to communicate to and work within a team productively.
· Willingness to work late to meet critical project deadlines periodically
· Ability to manage interpersonal conflict among team players
· Ability to build respect among peers and team members built on achievement of team goals
· Collaborate closely with team members to foster ownership of machine quality
· Be creative to overcome difficult assembly problems with tough time constraints
· Maintain a positive attitude and challenge yourself to inspire others
Work on multiple projects at the same time to meet all deadlines.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!