Mock Up Builder Job Description Sample
Operations Manager Mock Store - Visual Merchandising
Visual Mock Store Operations Manager
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America's leading retailers.
Fueling the continued success of one of the world's most beloved and recognized brands is a distinctly capable, creative and innovative Marketing organization. Target Marketing is well known for inspiring and surprising guests, and we pride ourselves on connecting them to the products and experiences they expect and deserve from Target. We study our guests to discover new needs and insights, and then craft every interaction to build brand love. We are market experts who insist on a clear and cohesive understanding of our business objectives, guest segments and behaviors, strategies and tactics, overcoming obstacles and measuring success. Our commitment to partnering both internally and with external agencies gives us a wide range of capabilities, from award-winning creative work to exciting and unique promotional marketing. Leveraging our collective assets and fostering a healthy, supportive and open team culture, we deliver a holistically gratifying experience that guests can only get at Target.
As a Visual Mock Store Operations Manager, you'll drive execution of the holistic & connected Guest journey for in-store presentation in service of headquarters alignment. You will be responsible for all mock store logistics – inclusive of sample management, hardware maintenance, walk through scheduling and preparation, and budget. You will leverage your excellent communication and time management skills to develop and manage mock store routines in collaboration with key stakeholders to meet deadlines. The person in this role will influence, coach, lead and develop a high-performing team of Visual specialists. You'll evaluate individual and holistic performance, development and goals and drive strategic resource planning.
Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
4 year college degree or equivalent experience
2+ years of project management experience
Proven experience in project management
Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
Ability to drive operational excellence
Collaborative team player, ability to co-create with passion
Strong organization and planning skills
Mock Store- Associates And Creative Associates
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Ralph Lauren Collection, Double RL, Polo Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Childrens, Ralph Lauren Home, Lauren Ralph Lauren, RLX, American Living, Chaps and Club Monaco, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Responsibilities Live the Ralph Lauren Experience Be Inclusive: Welcome customers like honored guests in your home Be Flexible:
Adapt service approach and be accessible to every customer Be a Brand Ambassador: Demonstrate passion and knowledge of the product Be a Driver: Convert shoppers into lifelong Ralph Lauren customers Be Proactive: Feel empowered to make the experience perfect Maintain Brand Standards Maintain high level of product knowledge expertise and apply knowledge to drive sales Maintain and communicate knowledge of current sales, promotions, policies regarding payment, exchanges, and security practices Describe, recommend, select and help locate or obtain merchandise explaining use, operation and care Answer questions regarding the store and its products Sells within assigned area of responsibility Anticipates obstacles and takes action to get efforts back on track Ensures maintenance of product presentation to brand standards (i.e. prop maintenance, signage, markdowns, etc.) Ensures organization and cleanliness of the stock room, sales floor, cashwrap, dressing room and all non-selling or common areas
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
Behaviors CREATE Navigate Organization Gather information needed to overcome challenges Understand and apply new information, ideas and concepts Make sound and timely decisions ENGAGE Learn Continuously Demonstrate consistency between your words and actions Stand up for what you believe is right Be humble, admit when youve made a mistake, and strive to learn and improve Build Relationships Develop open and honest relationships with others Relate to others in an accepting and respectful manner Take interest in the needs of others Promote Teamwork Be a good team player Involve others in decisions and plans Collaborate and discourage any me vs. you mentality DELIVER Provide Solutions Actively listen to meet the needs of others Think about the impact your decisions have on others Look for ways to improve your performance Get Results Juggle priorities effectively Resolve issues quickly Get support to complete tasks when you need it Qualifications The key to our success is hiring PEOPLE who are:
Passionate, Enthusiastic, Outgoing, Poised, Leaders, and Engaged. Experience o Retail experience preferred Education o High school graduate/equivalent preferred Physical Requirements o Ability to communicate with customers and store personnel Ability to maneuver around the sales floor, stock room, cashwrap and office Ability to operate the register and merchandise Ability to stand, move and walk for multiple hours Lift up to 30 pounds and moderate climbing required Availability o Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which will require day/evening, weekend and may include overnight shifts
Mock Store- Associates and Creative Associates
- < back to search results back="" to="" search=""> back to search results>
Senior Machine Builder – Custom Industrial Equipment
Position Title Senior Machine Builder – Custom Industrial Equipment - MI #5069
Location Grand Rapids MI
The Senior Machine Builder constructs mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems for custom factory automation equipment. This role participates in the coordination and integration of equipment and involves liaising with mechanical design engineers, controls engineers, machining specialists and project managers in accordance with all applicable plans. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Read and interpret drawings and blue prints
Devise a plan for the build of complex assemblies
Troubleshoot mechanical issues
Manage time and expectations across multiple projects
Work well in a team environment
Ensure that changes and problems are documented and communicated properly
Assist with preparing material for secondary processes
Communicate with team members on project progress
Effectively and safely operate hand and power tools, mills, lathes, drill press, surface grinder, saws, and shears
Maintain cleanliness and organization of assigned work area
Tools required to perform position efficiently
Ability to train and teach less experienced machine builders
Education and Experience Requirements
Three (3) years minimum building custom industrial equipment or machines
High school degree or equivalent
Basic computer skills
Search For: machine builder, industrial
Senior Software Engineer, Builder Tools And Methods
New York City, New York
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer, Builder Tools and Methods
We are recruiting Senior Software Engineers to drive software engineering practice improvement initiatives across multiple engineering teams, enabling them to delight customers by building higher quality software, faster.
This team will drive engineering excellence by identifying technologies, building tools, and growing great development and design practices. We will also create tools to help teams and management understand progress and measure success. The mission of this team is simply to build a continuously improving world-class software engineering culture for our company.
• Are you passionate about the practice of software engineering?
• Are you fanatical about large scale, distributed systems the right way?
• Are you a tool builder?
• Do you want to help software engineers to build better quality software faster?
• Do you firmly believe that code talks, and just about anything else walks?
- Hands-on technical leader who brings considerable experience with application-layer development for both web and mobile web applications, using a broad range of technologies.
- Responsible for identifying and building technologies, practices, and tools that enable application builders to build.
- Collaborate with different groups within the organization, identify best practices, and evangelize those across other organizations.
- Conduct demos, training, tech-talks, participate in technical reviews and drive excellence.
- Developing wide range of tools to fetch data from code repositories, generate metrics/graphs and provide valuable analysis.
- Mentor team members within the group.
- You are an engineer’s engineer – a recognized go-to resource for “how to do it right” in software engineering.
- You are high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive and adaptive and can work in a dynamic environment.
- You have the skills to take initiative and the self-motivation to drive results.
- You possess strong communication skills -- both verbal and written – and strong relationship, collaborative skills and organizational skills.
- Willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities and to work as a member of a diverse and geographically distributed team.
- You are known for writing crisp and clean documentation.
- You are experienced in distributed system design and implementation, and the ability to ensure high-performance, high-reliability operation of large-scale systems.
- You have Software Engineering expertise in the application of various R&D tools.
- You have experience designing, implementing, and driving quality improvement of large-scale software.
- You have expert level knowledge of software development processes, and you practice Agile at an advanced level.
- You have experience and knowledge of Test Driven and Domain Driven Development (TDD / DDD), including using automated test frameworks (e.g., Junit).
- You have built and debugged J2EE applications on one or more runtime implementations such as WebSphere, Jboss, or Tomcat.
- You are a highly proficient Java developer with solid foundations in Java language philosophy and JVM implementations.
- You have experience with development of large scale distributed systems including consensus mechanisms, partitioning and sharding, and reliability engineering.
- You are an experienced user or one or more Application Lifecycle Management tools (e.g., Rally, Jira).
- You are a Git expert, and have experience with one or more SCM hosting tools such as GitHub or BitBucket.
- You are experienced with DevOps, and test automation.
- You are experienced with CI/CD, and even better you have built CI/CD tools and pipelines.
Sr. Controls Engineer - Machine Builder
Why work here?:
- Established growing business of over 25 years
- Small company so loads of hands-on machine controls projects
- Low travel - under 20%
- Great benefits with employee healthcare premiums covered 100%
- Yearly bonus and Retirement Plan
- Evaluate your own project requirements and take time off for vacation or family events as needed
- Analyze project requirements and perform technical calculations supporting design including electrical requirements, robotic safety standards, and motor controls.
- Create and finalize designs to meet project requirements.
- Create accurate Bill of Materials.
- Define equipment and parts from external suppliers.
- Updates machine controls to newer hardware platforms due to obsolescence
- Troubleshoot equipment failures that may include pneumatics, servos, vfd's, relays, communication networks, touchscreens/HMI, pushbuttons and PLCs from various manufacturers.
- Create documentation such as user manuals, programming diagrams, network diagrams, and electrical schematics.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years writing code in Allen-Bradley, Omron, or other IEC based controllers.
- VB.Net / C# programming
- Computer system setup and implementation in an industrial environment
- Computer networking
- Experience developing Operator Interfaces using systems such as Allen-Bradley PanelView’s, Red Lion HMI’s, or Proface HMI’s.
- Experience in designing and sizing controls equipment; power, I/O, communication, hardware.
- Experience installing and starting up automation systems at customer locations.
- AutoCAD, or, a willingness to learn/improve your AutoCAD skills
- Vision System integration with systems such as Cognex, Omron, or similar
- Robot control programming.
- Motion control and servo systems.
- Knowledge of safety systems and electrical standards.
- SQL Database programming experience
- Capable of working independently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Some travel required (10% to 20%) based on project needs.
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree in a technical discipline or industry specific experience.
Cabinet Builder 1St Shift
Excellent opportunity to join a growing team. We are seeking someone with experience in wood-working, assembling, finishing and sanding of furniture.
Team culture is incredibly important, so above all we need people who are motivated, hard-working, reliable and excited about building and finishing furniture.
- Verify dimensions or check the quality or fit of pieces to ensure adherence to specifications.
- Measure dimensions of completed products or work pieces to verify conformance to specifications.
- Produce or assemble components of articles, such as store fixtures, office equipment, cabinets, or high-grade furniture.
- Measure materials to mark reference points, cutting lines, or other indicators.
- Set up or operate machines to cut, mold, or shape wood stock or wood substitutes.
- Establish the specifications of articles to be constructed or repaired or plan the methods or operations for shaping or assembling parts, based on blueprints, drawings, diagrams, or oral or written instructions.
- Read work orders or other instructions to determine product specifications or materials requirements.
- Attach parts or sub assemblies together to form completed units, using glue, dowels, nails, screws, or clamps.
- Install hardware, such as hinges, handles, catches, or drawer pulls, using hand tools.
- Attach decorative or functional accessories to products.
- Trim, sand, or scrape surfaces or joints to prepare articles for finishing.
- Trim excess material from work pieces.
- Match materials for color, grain, or texture, giving attention to knots or other features of the wood.
- Compare physical characteristics of materials or products to specifications or standards.
- Perform final touch-ups with sandpaper or steel wool.
- High School diploma and/or GED
- 1+ years experience with wood working, construction and/or assembly experience
- Experience using a table saw, staple gun, tape measure and similar type equipment/tools
- Excellent shop math skills
- Ability to work off of shop drawings and blueprints to determine product specifications to build and assemble
- Ability to lift 60+ lbs. regularly
Builder Service Manager (1325715)
Looking for a Career?
HomeTeam Pest Defense is expanding and looking to hire a highly professional Service Manager.
This position is responsible for the following:
Ensures daily assigned revenue is completed while maintaining a high level of service quality.
Schedules and reviews daily routes with technicians.
Handles customer complaints; investigates and resolves customer service concerns.
Assists technicians with field service requests and delinquent accounts.
Orders and maintains equipment, supplies and materials required for service work.
Creates a positive work environment. Attracts and selects high caliber employees, while maintaining qualified staff. Actively manages performance and motivates service staff.
Gains and maintains appropriate certification/licensing as required by the state and/or by branch management.
Maintains truck inventory records and performs periodic inspections.
Assists General/Branch Manager in other duties assigned.
Competitive salary + bonus opportunity
Company provided leads
Company vehicle provided
Company cell phone
Robust benefits package including medical/ dental/ vision/401(k) plan
Discounted services for employees
Paid vacations and holidays
An exceptional training program
The opportunity for the professional growth and respect that comes from working for an industry leader
We are seeking individuals that:
Are highly motivated
Have strong problem solving skills
Have strong communication skills - verbal and written • Experience supervising, coaching and developing staff. Able to handle multiple tasks and work independently.
High School or G.E.D. required.
Supervisory experience preferred.
Experience in resolving and monitoring customer concerns and managing equipment and supplies.
Intermediate computer skills a must.
State certifications/licensing required
Warehouse - Pallet Builder
- Pallet Builder
Location: Manchester, CT, United States
- 1361 Tolland Tpk
Job ID: 1028618
Manual and clerical inventory support in processing cartons.
Checks and inspects cartons to reflect accurate quantity and condition for further processing.
Prepares cartons for processing by:
o Locating, preparing and affixing appropriate labels
o Packing, labeling and scanning cartons, as required
o Sorting and routing cartons
o Entering appropriate information in inventory systems as acquired.
Performs processing activities, as assigned.
Move cartons from one location to another, either manually or mechanically.
Performs other manual related tasks as assigned.
Skills & Characteristics
Requires ability to understand and follow general and/or written instructions. May involve use of basic arithmetic.
Familiarity with use of carton processing equipment (e.g. hand held scanners).
Ability to learn computer processing item inventory systems.
Ability to work accurately and quickly.
Ability to determine which prescribed steps to take to resolve identified discrepancies.
Six months experience in the same or related tasks is preferable.
Job Title: Warehouse
- Pallet Builder
Location: Manchester, CT, United States
- 1361 Tolland Tpk
Job ID: 1028618
J.C. Penney Company Inc.
Builder Customer Service Representative (1325705)
Scheduling builder services using the Route Point software, including :Taexx Installs, Termite Borate /Pre-treatments/ Post-treatments
Resolving customer concerns
Checking fax, emails and websites for all new scheduling, resets and any additional services.
Maintain customer files on computer and in filing system.
Validate installer's paperwork for completeness and accuracy.
Collect and reconcile payments received by Builder clients.
Compile necessary data requested for daily/weekly productivity reports and data clean-up.
Prepare all paper work according to the individual builder's procedures. Execute all billing paper work regularly to meet builder time lines for payment.
Ability to escalate appropriate inquires or problems to managers.
Trained in effective customer service techniques.
Intermediate understanding of computers.
Understanding of company telephone features and how to use them.
Properly follow company telephone etiquette procedures (e.g., no screening of calls, proper greeting with customers, use of formal language, smile in voice, etc.).
Ability to escalate appropriate inquires or problems to managers.
Description:This position will support Model Manufacturing and Machining Services Department in the fabrication of detail model parts and assemblies that are used in the model testing business. The candidate will have a broad background in various aspects of manufacturing and have the ability to set up and operate metal and wood working equipment used in constructing Wind Tunnel and Radar Cross Section models with a primary focus on machining of metallic and composite materials utilizing both conventional and CNC machines.
This occupation requires the complete layout, sequencing of operations, fabrication of related parts, assembly, installation and test support of various sizes and types of models including, but not limited to, prototype, wind tunnel, radar cross section, trainers and scale mock ups and production simulators of various systems, airplane, spacecraft, missiles and projectiles, land vehicles, their subsystems, interior furnishings and all other related components as requested by Engineering.
The candidate will be able to determine proper manufacturing operations by directive, preliminary engineering drawings, sketches, blueprints, specifications and engineering information. Candidate must be able to plan, layout work, set up and operate basic machine tools and perform any operation within their capability.
To have a thorough knowledge of machine shop theory and practice including the physical characteristics of ferrous and non-ferrous metals, wood, composites, and other material working practices, as necessary to perform this occupation.
The candidate will coordinate closely with multiple disciplines to fabricate Labs and Technical Service products that include Wind Tunnel Model parts and assemblies, RCS model parts and assemblies, Test lab parts and assemblies.
Significant understanding of layup of composites and automotive type bodywork
Experience with spraying, apply various coatings, lacquers, enamels, epoxy, mix paints, and metallic coatings.
Must be able to read and interpret Engineering drawings and blueprints. To use all necessary precision measuring instruments, equipment and gages on parts and assemblies.
Significant understanding of machining of metals and composites utilizing CNC controlled machines.
Experience with CNC equipment such as vertical mills, lathes, and EDM machines.
Experience with MDI for conventional machining of metal and composite parts.
Experience with fabrication of wood and composite molds and layups
To have a thorough knowledge of, and apply machine shop theory and practice including machinability of metals to select feeds, speeds, and cutting oils and coolants.
To set up and operate all metal and wood working equipment used.
To interpret and obtain primary dimensions from templates, blueprints and engineering information.
To interpret complex blueprints and work from lofting prints and electronic design data.
To apply technical knowledge of metal and wood practice in the field of model fabrication.
To use precision measuring instruments.
To have a thorough knowledge of machine shop theory and practice including the physical characteristics of ferrous and non-ferrous metals, wood, composites, rapid prototyping and other material working practices, as necessary to perform this occupation.
To plan, layout work, set up and operate basic machine tools and perform any operation within their capability.
To apply shop math including adding and subtracting fractions and decimals, algebra, geometry. To use trigonometry to solve right and oblique triangles.
To set up, adjust and operate various types of drill presses. To use machine attachments and tooling.
To use precision measuring instruments. To recognize improper functioning of machines or tools.
To set up, adjust and operate various CNC machines to perform all operations within the capacity of the machines. To use machine equipment, accessories, attachments and fixtures.
To load and run CNC programs, schedule and edit using MDI, make necessary machine adjustments to meet engineering tolerances.
To set up and operate various conventional, MDI Numerical-Controlled drilling and boring machines, lathes and machine centers to perform within the capacity of the machines.
To set up, adjust and operate mills as required. To use equipment, fixtures and accessories.
Able to operate CNC controllers, electronic data entry, storage, processing and/or retrieval equipment as a routine part of accomplishing their normal job assignments.
To have familiarity and experience with automotive type body work.
To have familiarity and experience with automotive and aircraft type painting applications.
To have familiarity and experience with woodworking tools and procedures
Knowledge and prior experience in all aspects of Wind Tunnel Model fabrication and RCS Model fabrication and support and other required working practices as applicable to model manufacturing.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!