Moisture Tester Job Description Sample
Senior Sales Manager - Flowmeter And Moisture Analyzer
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own. With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Senior Sales Manager is responsible for growing orders of Flowmeter and Moisture Analyzer products and services. In this role, you will identify opportunities, build pipeline, accurately forecast and close orders
In the role of Senior Sales Manager- Flowmeter and Moisture Analyzer you will:
Develop and implement a plan for growing Flowmeter and Gas & Moisture Analyzer sales in North Texas
Maintain an accurate forecast in our CRM tool (Deal Machine)
Support Product Development with market trending, customer feedback, and field experience
Identify opportunities that our current product offerings will provide customer value and ultimately orders growth
Develop and maintain strong relationships with channel partners
Develop direct relationships with customer, perform product demonstrations, and presentations.
Lead the commercial launch of New Product Introductions (NPI's)
Aggressively target refineries, petrochemical facilities, college campuses and industrial manufacturing opportunities
Maintain a high level of technical and commercial competence on all Flowmeter and Moisture & Gas products
Build Opportunity Pipeline: Identify new opportunities for our current product offering
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
Minimum 5 years of experience in sales, sales management and/or product management
Travel up to 50% of the time, as required
Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Chemical or Electrical Engineering from an accredited college or university
Domain Expertise of Instrumentation
Domain Expertise of the Oil & Gas Industry
Demonstrated ability to drive orders growth in North Texas
Demonstrated Domain Expertise of Flowmeter and/or Moisture Analyzer products
Energetic, self-driven, financially motivated sales professional
Strong Knowledge of the North Texas customer base for flowmeters and moisture analyzers
Strong relationships at refineries
Strong knowledge of the oil & gas industry
Ability to cold call and develop relationships with current and new customer accounts
Ability to communicate and sell to multiple levels within the customer organization
Ability to clearly communicate product opportunity to management as needed
Proven experience in executing a successful tradeshow
Profit motivated with a focus on customer satisfaction
Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
Strong computer skills, including Windows and Microsoft Office Suite
Experience with technical solution sales of engineered products
- Dallas, TX
- Tulsa, OK
- Oklahoma City, OK
BHGE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Hr/Benefits System Tester
Quadrint is seeking a HR/Benefits System Tester. The project goal is to provide accurate and timely Human Resources (HR) management and information to the managers and employees via a comprehensive and upgradable system for the 21st century that meets OPM HR standards governing Federal agency payroll processing, personnel records, personnel data management and related forms. The upgrade/implementation team is looking for experienced, smart, energetic test consultants to support all phases of testing, to include unit testing, integrated testing, parallel testing, and stress/performance testing. Testing will be developed to verify the transformation of existing capability to Payroll and HR versions maintained in a cloud environment. The successful candidate will have a Business or related degree, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, writing skills, presentation experience, ERP implementation experience, and knowledge of deployment methodologies.
The selected candidate will be expected to:
- Work in coordination with customer staff and Infor consultants to define or validate required functional tests.
- Design, validate and/or document a set of tests that can be executed to ensure that the provisioned and deployed environments pass basic functional tests.
- Analyze, design, execute and document required performance testing.
- Support preparation and execution of workshops to validate the configured setup of business processes.
- Test application patches/fixes, and periodic product upgrades across multiple allocated cloud processing environments.
- Assist in development of validation procedures to support User Acceptance Reviews (UAR), and subsequently by an Independent Validation and Verification (IV&V) review.
- Work with Infor consultants and customer representatives maintain a Requirements Verification and Traceability Matrix (RVTM) which will be used to demonstrate the compliance to the application, system and user requirements, and to record and document any further requirement analysis and product corrective action.
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Knowledge of SDLC and ERP implementation methods.
- Demonstrated experience in structured testing processes.
- Test scenario, case, script development for HCM application.
- Solid defect management, facilitation, progress reporting
- Experience with test automation software
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Self-starting and self-directed.
- Able to work comfortably and contribute significantly in a team environment.
- Microsoft Suite, including SharePoint.
- Knowledge of Human Resource business system processing capabilities.
- Experience with Infor GHR, Benefits and Payroll products.
- Exposure to cloud computing environments.
- Experience in automated testing, performance testing, parallel testing
- Experience in IV&V roles
Position : Mobile tester
Duration : 6+ Months
Location : Washington DC
Required Skills :
The Sr. Tester is responsible for developing, executing & documenting test cases for new functionality as well as for regression testing, based on requirements contained in user stories within Jira.The candidate will document test results in Jira and will review test results with developers, business analysts, and other staff members. The candidate will participate in meetings with client staff, project managers, and developers The candidate will perform these tasks for multiple projects in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
The candidate shall have previous experience working in an Agile environment using Jira & Confluence.
The candidate should have 3+ years of experience in testing mobile applications on both Android and iOS platforms.
The candidate shall have previous experience developing and executing test cases.
The candidate shall have strong organizational and analytical skills, with attention to detail.
The candidate must have a desire to learn Client systems and processes.
The candidate must be able to clearly and effectively communicate, in both written and verbal form.
The candidate must be able to quickly adapt to changes is business priorities.
The candidate shall possess SQL skills.
The candidate shall have 3+ years of experience in testing APIs.
Knowledge or experience of automation test tools, specifically Selenium, is a PLUS.
Knowledge or experience with Zephyr and/or qTest test management tools is a PLUS
Mid-Level Software Tester
We are currently seeking energetic, highly motivated mid-level Software Testers to join our team in Dayton, Ohio.
As a mid-level Software Tester with Lighthouse Technologies you will be responsible for test design and detailed test case writing. Additional responsibilities include execution of written test cases to determine validity and functionality of applications as well as documenting the results of each test case step.
This position is a mid-level opportunity with training provided and potential for advancement.
- ISTQB Software Testing Certification preferred
- 2-5 years software testing experience
- Basic knowledge of software testing fundamentals and terminology
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Working knowledge of multiple Internet browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Google Chrome
- Familiarity with mobile devices
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Well-organized and able to prioritize
- Attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including strong grammar and spelling skills
- Team player with the ability to make decisions
- Honest, highly accountable, exceptional work ethic
- Inquisitive, willing to learn and ability to learn quickly
- Self-confident, persistent and flexible
Lighthouse is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Lighthouse is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Cleared Qa/Software Tester (Manual Or Automation Testing In Agile Environment)
Position is with the VA McLean Customer and requires an active TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly clearance.
Position is funded and vacant and the customer is actively looking to hire someone quickly!
-Developing test plans, test procedures, and requirements traceability matrices;
-Testing the functionality of user interface;
-Test the GUI with each baseline;
-Provide user support;
-Experience with O&M support to include software maintenance for enhancements, additions, changes, and modifications.
-Manual or Automated testing
Leading Path is an award-winning Information Technology and Management Consulting firm focused on providing solutions in process, technology, and operations to our government and Fortune 500 clients. We offer a professional and work environment with a strong work-life balance. Leading Path provides a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, 401K, tuition reimbursement and opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
Software Quality Assurance Specialist/Applications Tester
1. Demonstrated experience understanding user requirements to develop testing approaches that are geared toward improving usability and functionality for the end user.
2. Demonstrated experience writing and maintaining technical documents such as user stories, test plans, and test cases.
3. Demonstrated experience within the last 1-2 years testing User interface for consistency and details, and testing applications for compliance to standards and required configurations including accessibility standards.
4. Demonstrated experience testing, detecting, and reporting defects found in software applications.
5. Demonstrated experience using Firebug or other browser debugger for testing and debugging applications.
6. Demonstrated experience within the last 1-2 years conducting performance testing to include load-testing and stress-testing, using automated tools such as jMeter.
Must have TS/SCI with Poly
1. Demonstrated experience or understanding of the methodology of testing in a continuous delivery/deployment environment. This will include experience using Jenkins for auto deployment of builds.
2. Experience exhibiting communication skills, with demonstrated successful client-engagement and collaboration.
3. Demonstrated experience within the last 1-2 years with automated end-to-end test tools such as Protractor and/or Rational testing web applications.
System Tester - Ts/Sci W/ Poly Required
The Intelligence Group at Leidos is currently seeking a System Tester to support an exciting technical program in the National Capital Region, including program management, operational, technical operation and system engineering. Work will be performed in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and requires an active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance in order to be considered.
Perform system test at all levels from component (module), integration testing through system and end-to-end evaluation testing.
Provide development and implementation of test reports.
Support the software configuration management process and understand all software components and their interface requirements.
Requires BS degree and 2 - 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
Experience in testing through a full system development life cycle, including implementing test plans, test cases and test processes.
Experience documenting test results for corrective actions, reporting and audits.
An active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance is required in order to be considered for this position.
Candidate must be a US citizen
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.
Software Quality Assurance Specialist/Applications Tester
Graham is looking for a Software Developer that will be responsible for providing Software Graham is looking for a Applications Tester that will be responsible for providing testing support to the Office of Medical Services and Office of Security customer. The development and Quality assurance testing will include new development and O&M support for 30+ applications. SMS uses agile methodology to plan and execute work. New development will use the SMS approved technology stack.
- Demonstrated experience writing and executing manual and automated test scripts.
- Demonstrated experience executing functional, unit, integration, and regression testing.
- Active TS/SCI w/Full Scope Poly
- Demonstrated experience with Oracle or SQL.
- Demonstrated experience automating test scripts using Selenium or JUnit.
- Demonstrated Java programming experience.
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Software Quality Assurance Specialist/Applications Tester
RCT is seeking a motivated Software Quality Assurance Specialist/Applications Tester to support for the development of several capabilities supporting access automation efforts. The Contractor team shall integrate this automation into a select list of applications for O&M sustainment. All applications leverage GitHub, Jenkins for code management, Angular user interfaces with SQL back ends using REST web services leveraging Spring and Hibernate. The Sponsor requires Contractor support for the development of several capabilities supporting access automation efforts. The Contractor team shall integrate this automation into a select list of applications for O&M sustainment. This team will use Agile SCRUM for software development and DevOps practices and technologies. In addition to development and testing, the team will work on the security accreditation, evaluation of existing systems and development of new sponsor business applications, and assessment and validation.
- Demonstrated application testing experience, with recent test automation experience with Selenium or HP-Unified Functional Testing (HP-UFT).
- Demonstrated experience developing, documenting and implementing unit tests for all development.
- Demonstrated experience developing, documenting, and executing test scenarios, plans and procedures for acceptance testing
- Demonstrated experience ensuring the software interfaces properly with related systems and includes configuring and installing appropriate software, to include integration test windows for partner applications and interconnection documents.
- Demonstrated experience in performance testing, in collaboration with O&M system and provide a comparison to previous performance measures as part of the test report.
- TS/SCI with poly
- Demonstrated experience within the Sponsor's development environment within the last 2 years.
- Demonstrated experience with Tableau.
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin disability or protected veteran status.
Lead Salesforce Tester
Are you interested in working with the largest independent software testing company? Read on!
QualiTest is looking for a Lead Salesforce Tester in Cedar Rapids, IA
- Candidates should have Lead knowledge and experience
- Solid understanding/awareness of SF Roles, Profiles, and how permissions work in Salesforce
- Understanding/awareness of Salesforce internal objects – general gist of how it works (Accounts, Contacts, etc. all map to objects on the backend)
- Experience with the impact of Salesforce Security Updates on testing/test suite
- Experience with any impact of Salesforce Releases (example: SF Winter ’19) on testing/test suite
- Experience identifying appropriate test coverage for Salesforce configuration vs. custom development enhancements L
- Lead or Senior level experience as an Automation Engineer is nice to have but not necessary
- Certification as a Salesforce Administrator with hands-on experience with Salesforce API
- Knowledge or experience with navigating and working in the DOM
- Knowledge or experience with navigating and building object locators
- Knowledge or experience with navigating and building iFrames
- Have continuous access to and work with Senior Testing Specialists and Practice Experts
- Be a part of a leading testing company, globally recognized as a Visionary by Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Work with cutting edge technology in a company built by testers for testers, this is what we do!
- As a global company, we offer unique placement opportunities around the world
- Our QualiTesters are the reason for our success, we constantly encourage career development and promote from within
Intrigued to find more about us?
- Visit our website at www.qualitestgroup.com
- Check out our Career page: http://qa-jobs.qualitestgroup.com/
If you like what you have read, send us your resume and let’s start talking!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!