Moisture Tester Job Description Sample
Sr QA Tester - Proagrica - Hethersett
As a senior QA you will work in the Software team on a new farm management system.
The team delivers online tools to arable farmers to manage their farms, crops and inventory.
You will be responsible for software testing and quality assurance within software solutions on web and mobile.
Role and Responsibilities
Plan, analyse, document and manually execute acceptance tests
Work closely with the development teams to workshop user stories and to communicate test results
Actively participate in the agile Scrum process
Skill, Knowledge and Experience
Proactive with a positive attitude.
Previous experience of testing web and mobile based applications is essential.
Understanding of software test methodologies.
Knowledge of test automation frameworks an advantage but not essential.
Knowledge of SQL an advantage but not essential.
Understanding and experience of agile software development methodologies.
Understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC).
Join us at this exciting time as we expand our team to take on the challenge of rolling out our crop recording and data solutions globally.
Working in newly renovated offices with plenty of on-site parking on the edge of Norwich, you will play a key role in the continued and growing success of our product.
We have a relaxed small-company vibe in our local office yet we are part of a FTSE100 global company with a great reputation for looking after its employees - we are ranked inside the top 100 by Forbes in their latest Top-2000 Global Employees list!
Our core benefits include:
- 25 days holiday
- 2 paid charity days (as a business we do a lot of charity work)
- Pension and life assurance scheme
- SAYE Share Options Scheme
Hr/Benefits System Tester
Quadrint is seeking a HR/Benefits System Trainer. The project goal is to provide accurate and timely Human Resources (HR) management and information to the managers and employees via a comprehensive and upgradable system for the 21st century that meets OPM HR standards governing Federal agency payroll processing, personnel records, personnel data management and related forms. The upgrade/implementation team is looking for experienced, smart, energetic test consultants to support all phases of testing, to include unit testing, integrated testing, parallel testing, and stress/performance testing. Testing will be developed to verify the transformation of existing capability to Payroll and HR versions maintained in a cloud environment. The successful candidate will have a Business or related degree, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, writing skills, presentation experience, ERP implementation experience, and knowledge of deployment methodologies.
The selected candidate will be expected to:
- Work in coordination with customer staff and Infor consultants to define or validate required functional tests.
- Design, validate and/or document a set of tests that can be executed to ensure that the provisioned and deployed environments pass basic functional tests.
- Analyze, design, execute and document required performance testing.
- Support preparation and execution of workshops to validate the configured setup of business processes.
- Test application patches/fixes, and periodic product upgrades across multiple allocated cloud processing environments.
- Assist in development of validation procedures to support User Acceptance Reviews (UAR), and subsequently by an Independent Validation and Verification (IV&V) review.
- Work with Infor consultants and customer representatives maintain a Requirements Verification and Traceability Matrix (RVTM) which will be used to demonstrate the compliance to the application, system and user requirements, and to record and document any further requirement analysis and product corrective action.
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Knowledge of SDLC and ERP implementation methods.
- Demonstrated experience in structured testing processes.
- Test scenario, case, script development for HCM application.
- Solid defect management, facilitation, progress reporting
- Experience with test automation software
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Self-starting and self-directed.
- Able to work comfortably and contribute significantly in a team environment.
- Microsoft Suite, including SharePoint.
- Knowledge of Human Resource business system processing capabilities.
- Experience with Infor GHR, Benefits and Payroll products.
- Exposure to cloud computing environments.
- Experience in automated testing, performance testing, parallel testing
- Experience in IV&V roles
Software Tester (Unified Functional Testing)
Graham Technologies is hiring a Software Tester (Unified Functional Testing) in Reston, VA. The successful candidate will be directly involved in redeveloping and executing test plans, procedures, and scenarios for unit, process, function, system integration, and acceptance testing
- Consulting with the development and/or requirements team to coordinate and test applications,
- Create automated test scripts
- Test existing applications for compliance with upgrades
- Ensure new applications and software modifications meet requirements and operate satisfactorily in the system environment
- Writing detailed test plans, procedures, and scenarios and document the successes and failures of all executed test procedures and disseminate to the test team to ensure test team has clearly defined processes.
To land this position you must have an Active TS/SCI with CI Poly and some working knowledge of the below skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of work experience in lieu of degree
- Five (5) years of software testing experience
- Considerable knowledge of at least one automated performance test tool.
- Ability to create automated test scripts proficiently.
- Ability to interpret requirements and translate them into precise test cases.
- Experience with test procedure development, maintenance, and execution
- Familiarity with concepts of web-based software applications
- Familiarity with the concepts of Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS)
- Knowledge of the SQL database query language to assess the state of the data before and after test transactions are performed.
- Ability to detect, report, and explain defects effectively.
- Experience with HP Unified Functional Testing software.
- Ability to plan, set goals, and determine strategies for accomplishing results.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with customers and developer
- Web-based software development experience using Microsoft .NET is desired
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Senior MDE Web Tester
US citizens and Green cards with current / ability to obtain Public Trust clearance is required.
Key Required Skills
Primary responsibility will be support of Behavior Driven Development (BDD) testing in a Java/Agile environment
Ideally, he/she should also have the skills required to participate as needed in all phases of software development with emphasis on the planning, analysis, development, testing, integration, documentation and presentation phases.
The position will also support risk/opportunity management, causal analysis, and lessons learned activities. It is not a telework position.
Detailed Skills Requirements
- Proficiency in using Selenium tool for web application and automating regression test cases (Selenium WebDriver).
- Experience with automation technologies such as Chef, Puppet, Rundeck Jenkins, Cruise Control, Maven, Junit benchmark, Httpwatch.
- Experience in designing, implementing automation frameworks with focus on working with Page Object Model in Selenium.
- Experience developing test scripts to implement Features, Test Scenarios and Step-Definition for BDD (Behaviour Driven Development) using Cucumber (Gherkins format).
- Experience developing Selenium automation framework using Junit/TestNG frameworks and developing Maven targets to execute automation suites.
- Experience maintaining resources in configuration management tools, such as GitHub/SVN repository.
- Ability to write utilities in Node.JS to capture test results, reports, log messages, stack traces, browser screenshots to enhance automation test results debugging.
- Must demonstrate the experience and ability to work without technical oversight and to lead and/or supervise a team of specialists.
- Must possess superior oral and written communication skills in order to clearly and effectively convey issues and ideas to team members, management and customers
Masters degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, with minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience OR
Software Quality Assurance Specialist/Applications Tester
RCT is seeking a motivated Software Quality Assurance Specialist/Applications Tester to support for the development of several capabilities supporting access automation efforts. The Contractor team shall integrate this automation into a select list of applications for O&M sustainment. All applications leverage GitHub, Jenkins for code management, Angular user interfaces with SQL back ends using REST web services leveraging Spring and Hibernate. The Sponsor requires Contractor support for the development of several capabilities supporting access automation efforts. The Contractor team shall integrate this automation into a select list of applications for O&M sustainment. This team will use Agile SCRUM for software development and DevOps practices and technologies. In addition to development and testing, the team will work on the security accreditation, evaluation of existing systems and development of new sponsor business applications, and assessment and validation.
- Demonstrated application testing experience, with recent test automation experience with Selenium or HP-Unified Functional Testing (HP-UFT).
- Demonstrated experience developing, documenting and implementing unit tests for all development.
- Demonstrated experience developing, documenting, and executing test scenarios, plans and procedures for acceptance testing
- Demonstrated experience ensuring the software interfaces properly with related systems and includes configuring and installing appropriate software, to include integration test windows for partner applications and interconnection documents.
- Demonstrated experience in performance testing, in collaboration with O&M system and provide a comparison to previous performance measures as part of the test report.
- TS/SCI with poly
- Demonstrated experience within the Sponsor's development environment within the last 2 years.
- Demonstrated experience with Tableau.
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin disability or protected veteran status.
We are The Selling App. The fast and easy way to sell or buy almost anything, from fashion to toys, sporting goods to electronics, jewelry to shoes. Launched in 2013, Mercari quickly became the #1 shopping app in Japan. Now we're on a global mission to build a future where people everywhere feel empowered to sell the things they don't use, a future where all useful things are used. And with a fast-growing user base in the U.S. of over 45 million downloads, we are on our way to doing just that.
We are growing our QA testing team in Portland to ensure that we deliver the best marketplace for buyers and sellers on Android, iOS, and the web.
The ideal candidate has an exhibited history of excellent communication skills, superb attention to detail, and a passion for improving user interface & experience. The candidate will take responsibility for manually testing across our apps & website according to existing test plans, finding & reporting bugs and user interface issues, and working with the engineering team in Palo Alto to provide feedback, update test plans, and reproduce customer issues.
What You'll Do:
Executing regular test runs before our apps are released to customers
Performing exploratory, unstructured testing as time allows
Reporting issues with reproducible steps, screenshots, and relevant information
Reproducing and troubleshooting customer issues
Escalating top issues
Collaborating with QA Engineers to refine processes and test plans
What You'll Need:
Experience with Android or iOS and respective interface standards
Experience with buying and selling on a user-driven marketplace
Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
Strong organizational skills
Ability to document and troubleshoot issues
Excellent communication skills
Attention to detail
Passion for improving user experience
Proven experience as a QA tester or similar role
Experience in project management and QA methodology
Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
Working knowledge of issue tracking and test management software (e.g. Jira, Zephyr)
Technologies We Use:
Issue tracking: Jira
Test case management: TestRail
Code management: Github
Build & Deployment: CircleCI, Fabric
Mercari nurtures an all for one environment where teamwork and innovative thinking is the priority.
Medical, Dental and Vision insurance options
Catered lunches on Tuesday & Thursdays
Team outings and events
Do you want to be paid to play video games? How about having access to unreleased games and playing them before anyone else can? We are looking for QA Testers who are looking to do just that! Insomniac is looking for candidates who want to help facilitate the rapid correction of issues that negatively affect the functionality and the end consumers experience and opinion of the product- you know make the game AWESOME! Testers get to play the game in order to isolate, describe and report issues found and to verify their resolutions. Issues include occurrences such as crashes, art corruption, and improper play through breaks. Issues may be found through Ad-hoc testing or through structured testing plans or instructions
What you will be doing:
Finds and reports issues
Clarifies issues (provide more information to Developer if necessary)
Verifies the resolution of issues
Plays through the game
Thoroughly tests a specific feature/executing test case (Targeting Testing)
Assists in the creation of test cases for testing purposes
Must be able to withstand reasonable VR motion without nausea
Other duties may be assigned
Skills that you bring with you:
Previous testing experience
Have knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word, and have crazy gaming skills
Amazing attention to detail, great verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to work as a member of a team.
This is a full-time TEMPORARY project position with the possibility of overtime.
All candidates must be willing to work 40+ hours weekly
The role will be in our Durham, NC Studio
PLEASE NOTE: This is a temporary project role, We expect the duration of this project to be about 6 months long. Must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for hire. Local candidates only. No relocation is provided.
If you are interested in this role and testing sounds like something that you would love to do, please apply online. We look forward to hearing from you!
UAT Tester -Regulatory Applications
My name is Rinu Varghese and I am a Sr. Technical Recruiter at TSR Consulting.
TSR Consulting's financial services client has an immediate contract opportunity for UAT Tester in Long Island City, NY
If interested, please email resumes to email@example.com
We don't work with 3rd party vendors on corp-corp
Reference #: 19-01427
Title: UAT Tester
Location: Long Island City, NY
Duration: 6 Months
Seeking an Senior UAT professional to testing and roll out of a critical, complex regulatory reporting application within tight timeframes
Significant experience as a UAT tester in a high pressure environment; proven success
Ownership mentality, team player
Exacting standards and meticulous organizational skills
Ability to identify and mitigate risks and issues
Excellent communication(written and verbal)
Rinu Varghese Senior Technical Recruiter TSR Consulting Services, Inc. 379 Thornall Street, 6th Floor, Edison, NJ 08837 Office: 732-321-9000 Ext. 4403 http://www.tsrconsulting.com/ Connect with me on LinkedIn! Connect with TSR on LinkedIn! Follow TSR on Twitter!
Finding the Right People at the Right Time.
Dod\Nifms Caraway_Cloud Security Tester
|Role Title||Cloud Security Tester|
|Labor Category||Test Engineer|
|Start Date for assignment||3/18/2019|
|End Date for assignment||5/31/2019|
|# of Resources Needed||1|
|Hours per Week||40|
|Work Location||On-site (Government / AFS Site): San Antonio, Texas|
|Special Requirements||Work Authorization: US Citizen|
Clearance Required: National Agency Check
|Terms & Conditions||See attached Project Flow down document. By responding with a proposal, the supplier indicates that they accept the project specific Terms & Conditions. The terms will be incorporated into a resulting purchase order.|
Per the MSA Section 8.2, resource must be W2 employees of Subcontractor or of an AFS approved lower tier subcontractors. Please provide confirmation in your proposal resource will be a W2 employee.
Option to hire: Terms as indicated in the suppliers Federal Contractor Exchange MSA.
NOTE: This contract incorporates FAR 52.222-41 SERVICE CONTRACT LABOR STANDARDS (MAY 2014). See SCA overview document for items the supplier will have to certify if their resource is selected. Please do not propose candidates if your firm does not meet the requirements.
Sr. Lead, Cyber Assessor Penetration Tester
- This position can be based in Memphis, TN; Dallas, TX; McLean, VA or Remote*
From smartphone capabilities like Digital Key to connected rooms that allow for integrated entertainment, temperature and lighting controls, Hilton's Global Technology team builds the hospitality experience of the future – for our guests, owners and Team Members. Through innovative technology development and deployment, this team ensures Hilton has the technology needed to support our continued global growth while remaining at the forefront of hospitality technology innovation.
What will I be doing?
As the Senior Lead Cyber Assessor Penetration Tester, you will be executing penetration, vulnerability, and security assessments across a variety COTS and custom applications and platforms. The scope of your work will include performing security penetration testing in various environments, simulating real-world cyber-attack scenarios against technologies related to hospitality and lodging, and conducting a security red team exercise. You will provide actionable recommendations and mentorship for clients based on your assessment findings.
More specifically, you will:
Perform security penetration testing in various environments, simulate real world cyber-attack scenarios against a plethora of technologies related to hospitality and lodging, as well as successfully conduct a security red team exercise.
Provide actionable recommendations and guidance for clients based on the assessment findings.
Learn and execute on any client requests and form positive partnerships with customer staff in structured and unstructured situations.
Present the results of penetration tests to client partners to include senior or executive leadership.
Use your solid grasp and deep understanding in Information Technology and security vulnerabilities to simulate threat modeling and attack scenarios.
Utilize your experience ranking vulnerabilities based on context and possible impact.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking problem solvers who are passionate about growing market share in a dynamic industry and who love to combine their analytical skills with business insight. We believe success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
Motivated Self-Starter with "Can do" attitude that takes initiative and has the ability to spin up quickly on technologies, challenging opportunities, topics, and advances in the cyber security field that require ongoing learning and self-training
Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills to successfully accomplish client-facing interactions and presentations to positively influence Hilton's partners
Experience with multiple Information Security domains: Cyber Architecture, Endpoint Protection, Network Security, Infrastructure Security, Application Security, Database and Platform Security, Identity and Access Management, Policy and Governance, Cloud Security, RFID, BLE, Encryption, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Scanning and Management, and Compliance and Risk Management
Deep understanding of the cyber threat landscape to include Advanced Persistent Threats, Cyber Crime, Hacktivism; specifically, the tactics, techniques and procedures they apply to a cyber-threat
Solid grasp of attack method types and their usage in targeted attacks such as phishing, malware implantation, perimeter vulnerabilities, application vulnerabilities, lateral movement, etc.
Previous experience with penetration testing processes, tools, and technologies and extensive knowledge of standard methodologies regarding their implementation
Deep understanding of global regulatory and legislative cyber security and privacy requirements like HIPAA, GDPR, SOX, PCI, etc.
Previous experience working with the Kill Chain, Diamond Model of Intrusion, and similar frameworks and concepts
Knowledge of industry research and standard methodologies in penetration testing and red teaming
Solid skills in various operating systems and enterprise platforms to include: Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac OS, iOS, Android, Active Directory, .Net framework, Oracle business products, SAP, etc.
Previous experience with tools such as Qualys, Rapid7, Checkmarx, Burp Suite, Black Duck and SD Elements
An aptitude for effectively addressing any issue in collaboration with others
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
Five (5) years of professional experience in the Information Technology/Information Security industry
Two (2) years of professional experience IT-related penetration testing activities
Experience with execution of a variety of penetration testing assessments and vulnerability assessments to include network penetration testing, web application penetration testing, RF and RFID, Bluetooth, Zigbee, mobile device penetration testing, IoT testing as well as physical and social engineering exercises
Experience developing vulnerability reports with detailed finding descriptions, test case reproduction steps, and prioritized recommendations
Cyber security certifications such as CISSP, CEH, GCIA, OSCP & OSCE
Ability to travel up to 25%
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
Consulting experience (internal or external)
Prior experience working on a security Red Team or other technical security assessment team
Prior experience leading a successful penetration testing program for a large organization
Prior experience conducting social engineering and client-side threats
Strong Kali Linux platform knowledge and skill working with standard penetration testing tools for discovery, vulnerability assessments, exploitation, post exploitation and social engineering
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!