Mold Cleaner Job Description Sample
Job Description & Responsibility: Verifies quality and quantity of work is correct. Fill in where needed and help with training and housekeeping.
Brake Press- Locate material, form aluminum parts, stack on skid, and distribute. Shear- De-coil aluminum, cut to block size, and write route cards. Chop Saw- Read the router card, cut certain lengths, and stack for distribution.
Router- Locate pattern, count out the correct number of sheets, router the parts, and distribute the cut parts. Haul Press- Grab newly cut haul, place in the haul press, put desired brakes in the aluminum, and place the finished product on the table. Plasma Cutter- Key in which parts are to be ran and then watch to make sure nothing is wrong with the process.
Forklift Operator- Sets up pallet tables and coils for normal production. Then takes finished parts to their designated areas. Welder- Weld and repair molds Grinders- Grind molds.Grinf radiuses Print reading and understanding Keep Mold Maint. log updated. Bass Pro Shops is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Bilingual Production Associate - Injection Mold
Bilingual Production Associate
- Injection Mold
Location Clarksville, Tennessee Department (Org 2) TN DFZ Manufacture Common- S92001
Job Requisition 21375
LG Electronics North America
Production At LG we make products and services that make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we offer the latest innovations to make “Life Good” – from home appliances, consumer electronics, vehicle components and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting.
As a global leader, we strive for greatness in product leadership, market leadership and people leadership to realize our growth strategies. Talk about a mantra. Life’s Good with LG!
We offer an environment that enables colleagues to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work and create value. At LG, you're encouraged to take a creative and individual approach to challenges with strong emphasis placed on performance and skill—and equal, merit-based opportunities across the board. We want our colleagues to grow with our global business.
That's why we deliver sure rewards for exceptional performance and offer industry-leading benefits. Come join the team! We are currently seeking a Bilingual Production Associate
- Injection Mold
to join our dynamic team in Clarksville, TN as part of the Production Team! This position assists and supports the Production Manager to achieve and maintain high standards of customer satisfaction and delivery. Responsible for focusing on safety, quality and efficiency while minimizing expenses of EPS Operations. This position is also assists with scheduling, safety, as well as coordination of maintenance, repairs, and quality of EPS equipment.
• Assists Production Manager in managing of all production and quality activity of injection molding • Assists in development and monitoring of operational processes and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) • Works with Production Manager to create and execute a culture of continuous improvement • Responsible for executing immediate and proactive actions correcting financial, quality, and schedule variances of molds • Helps the Production Manager by maintaining and gathering data used to maintain a high level of production • Assists Production Manager in promoting a safe working environment Education Level and/or Relevant Experience: • Minimum of Bachelors' Degree in related field or equivalent experience required • Injection mold operations experience preferred
Knowledge and Skills:
• Strong understanding of production of complex equipment and system integration • Strong knowledge of manufacturing methods and process improvements that includes but not limited to manufacturing and 6 Sigma Lean manufacturing • Ability/Experience in using strong skills in analyzing, troubleshooting and evaluating problems • Exceptional written and oral communication skills • Strong knowledge of manufacturing; including machine capabilities and efficiencies, etc.
• Some occasional international travel required • Bilingual required (Korean / English) LG Electronics, USA Inc.; LG Mobilecomm USA, Inc., LG Mobile Research USA LLC, and Zenith Electronics LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the Company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.
LSI SOLUTIONS® located in beautiful Victor, New York, is a dynamic and growing medical device company dedicated to advancing minimally invasive therapeutics through research, development, manufacturing, and marketing of minimally invasive surgical instruments. We have more than doubled in size over the last three years. Employing over 300 employees and still growing! Offering competitive salaries and benefits to all our full time employees. Referrals - Feel free to forward our Website information to your colleagues, friends and family that may also be in search of a new opportunity with a great company. Mold Maker Department: Machining & Fabrication JOB SUMMARY: The Mold Maker is responsible for the new construction of Plastic Injection Molds, Mold Modifications, Mold Repairs assembly, and maintenance. Capable of setting up, run off and testing molds to produce a product meeting specifications and making any necessary modifications. Excellent communications, teamwork, and initiative are required. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
Identify and troubleshoot tooling, equipment, and process issues
Plans and Prioritizes mold maintenance and repair
Responsible for tracking and maintaining spare mold components
Coordinates mold maintenance and repairs with in-house service or external suppliers as necessary
Maintains PM documentation
Originates simple or complex setups on lathes, grinders and milling machine and maintains set ups
Answers trouble calls from Molding departments as required. Investigates problems and recommends changes to minimize or eliminate the cause of problem to the Supervisor.
Work with Engineers, Tool Designers, etc. providing input to manufacturing capability on new and existing molds
Plan, set-up, and operate all types of machine tools, considering types of materials, tolerances, types of cutting tools, coolants, lubricants, and machine tool feeds and speeds. Ability to hold tolerances down to +/- .0001”
Set up, and operate CNC equipment
Interacts with internal and/or external customers and/or suppliers
Cross-train other employees as needed based upon knowledge and experience
Interpret shop drawings in order to effectively build parts
Perform these and other duties as necessary or required, the inclusion of which will not alter the basic scope of the position EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: + 4-10 years’ injection mold making experience
High School Diploma or equivalent
Trade school and / or N.Y.S. Certification Papers, Journeyman Papers KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Able to run variety of shop equipment (i.e., mill, lathe, wire grinder, wire EDM, surface grinder, etc.)
Ability to program and operate CNC equipment
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret drawings
Experience working with close tolerances
Excellent verbal communication skills
Experience working with engineering department and drawings
Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Experience with Arburg molding machines a plus PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Frequently required to lift, carry, push and/or pull from 20-40 lbs.
Ability to periodically climb and use color vision/depth perception
Sitting, standing and/or walking for up to eight hours per day LSI Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Mold Creation Technician I - Orem, UT
At Saint-Gobain we design, manufacture and distribute materials which are key ingredients in the wellbeing of each of us and the future of all. Join our innovative, passionate and entrepreneurial community to improve the world of tomorrow with us. Through the responsible development of innovative and sustainable building products, CertainTeed, headquartered in Malvern, Pennsylvania, has helped shape the building products industry for more than 110 years. Founded in 1904 as General Roofing Manufacturing Company, the firm's slogan "Quality Made Certain, Satisfaction Guaranteed," quickly inspired the name CertainTeed. Today, CertainTeed® is North America’s leading brand of exterior and interior building products, including roofing, siding, fence, decking, railing, trim, insulation, gypsum and ceilings. A subsidiary of Saint-Gobain, one of the world’s largest and oldest building products companies, CertainTeed and its affiliates have more than 5,700 employees and more than 60 manufacturing facilities throughout the United States and Canada. The group had total sales of approximately $3.3 billion in 2015. www.certainteed.com GENERAL FUNCTION: To blend, mount and fabricate roto mold tooling to support the roto molding department. Fill out all logs to track tooling history and new mold planning. DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
Safely bend machined castings.
Track, record and update tasks to plan mold production.
Utilizing basic hand tools and power tools in mold fabricration.
Weld clamps on, flatten flanges, adjust jack bolts.
Troubleshoot roto mold tooling. Assist operators in troubleshooting lines.
Performing STOP safety audits and entering data in Auditmatic (STOP Database).
Perform other tasks as requested by the supervisor. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITY:
High school diploma or GED.
Strong mechanical aptitude is required. Industrial mechanical experience is preferred.
Knowledge of calipers, micrometers and other measuring tools is required.
3 years related elding experience preferred.
Basic computer skills required.
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds individually, higher with partner.
Must be able to drive a forklift. OTHER CRITERIA/COMMENTS:
Must have a safety first mindset.
Good understanding of basic math and able to communicate with supervisor and co-workers both verbally and in writing. Understands basic principles of welding and machining.
Must be able to work overtime with little or no notice
Good organizational skills, attention to detail, and housekeeping.
Must have a positive attitude and a good working relationship with other employees.
Wear required PPE.
Follow all Company Policies.
Job functions will require standing, walking, bending, lifting, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, and clasping in hands during workday. Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Mold Setter Team Member
Mold Setter Team Member Department: TGMO IE Mold Setters - 4623 Location: Perryville , MO START YOUR APPLICATION
Mold Maker / Wire EDM Programmer
We are seeking a Mold-Maker / Wire EDM Programmer to join our team!
- Build Plastic Injection and Die Cast Molds
- Repair Plastic Injection and Die Cast Molds
- Setup and operate EDM machines
- Make electrodes
- Calculate dimensions and tolerance using measuring instruments
- Two years experience in Wire EDM Programming a plus (not required)
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Willing to Training
Injection Mold Technician/ 2Nd & 3Rd Shift
Position Title: Injection Mold Setup Technician
2nd shift M-F 2:45PM-11:15PM
M-F 10:45pm-7:15AMOT Required:
2nd & 3rd shift $24-26/hr.
As a set-up technician you will set-up and process injection molds. Our facility has a wide range of machine types and sizes, as well as varying auxiliary equipment including robotics, conveyors, thermolators, etc. This position requires you to work with these different types of machinery during the setup of the mold, while processing startup parts and throughout the entire production run as you are troubleshooting.
Works with manual and fully electronic control panels
Performs part changeovers while mold is in press
Organizes and sets up workstations in manufacturing areas
Works with supervision on set-up productivity improvement projects
Follows all safety policies and procedures
Arrives to work on time and ready to work
High School Diploma or GED
Good attention to detail
Knowledge of set-up and tear-down procedures of molds
Ability to work independently with little supervision
Basic keyboarding and computer skills
Requires lifting and moving materials of up to 55 lbs
Technical or vocational training
No open toed shoes. Jeans & work appropriate t-shirt/sweatshirt fine. (NO steel toed shoes required)
Requirements for the position:
High School Diploma or GED
Up to 55lbs (will use hoist or get help lifting)
Clean plastics facility. Well lit. There is some smell of plastic.
Find out how we can cater our services to support you: Take a glimpse into the diverse opportunities we have available.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status.
Award Staffing, Inc. Is a Drug Free Workplace/ EEO employer M/F/Veteran/Disability. Interested candidates, please contact: Award Staffing call: 763-972-4267 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Blow Mold Operator
MAUSER USA LLC has an opportunity for a Blow Mold Operator in its plastic manufacturing plant in Geismar, LA. MAUSER is a leading global supplier of industrial packaging solutions, manufacturing a variety of plastic, steel and fiber containers for a diverse customer base spanning industries including oil & gas, food & beverage, pharmaceutical and chemical, amongst others. MAUSER is experiencing significant growth – both organically as well as through acquisition – therefore the opportunities for successful individuals can be significant. The Company is also preparing for an IPO (Initial Public Offering) so this is an exciting time full of potential for the organization.
The success of our many production operations hinges on our ability to safely produce quality products, on-time, every time, for our large and diverse customer base. A key component of this mission is our Maintenance department. The talented group of tradesmen we have throughout our production facilities are responsible for ensuring the plant’s sophisticated machinery (i.e. blow molders) and tooling are running properly and efficiently. Maintenance Mechanics are responsible for performing preventative maintenance on all facility machines as well as repairing any machines to minimize downtime. Mechanics are also challenged with performing efficient changeovers as our production facilities shift to various customer orders and SKUs.
Mauser offers a solid and competitive pay and benefits package and a rewarding place to work
Read, comprehend and apply information from product specifications and quality procedures in order to produce quality products that meet customer requirements.
- Communicate with employees on proceeding and succeeding shifts to establish process stability and to ensure smooth transition between shifts.
- Responsible for recording weights, accurate production counts, accurate reject counts and responsible for correct markings.
- Responsible for cutting down, sawing and grinding reject drums in accordance with Company procedures.
- Responsible for housekeeping at the blow mold area including grinders, blenders, filters, testing area and proper storage of drums.
- Maintain housekeeping standards around assigned machine, in production are and around material storage areas.
- Monitor and report quality deficiencies and machine malfunctions.
- Assist in the training of less experienced blow mold operators.
- May operator a forklift.
- Works safely on the job by utilizing appropriate personal protective equipment and using proper procedures.
- Ensure machine does not run out of materials by monitoring regrind and virgin plastic levels.
- Make necessary process adjustments to ensure the quality of container is acceptable, per established guidelines.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Exercise responsibility with equipment and vehicles.
- Clean driving record (no property damage accidents or DUI's within the past 3 years).
- Forklift certification
- Must be dependable, reliable and responsible enough to handle equipment safely and sensibly.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Ability to lift 55 lbs overhead.
- Vision: 20/20 corrected and normal hearing range.
- Good hand/eye coordination and motor skills.
- Must be able to stand, sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel and/or crouch for extended periods of time.
- While performing the duties of this job, the individual is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
PE Drums: No matter their size, MAUSER PE drums can handle any job you throw at them. Thoroughly tested, thoroughly dependable.
Bottles: MAUSER will surprise you with our great variety.
Jerrycans & Fassetts (R): State-of-the-art-packaging for your state-of-the-art-products.
Medical Waste Containers: Superior Solutions for institutions in the healthcare sector.
Mold And Die Repair Specialist
Ready for a new exciting career? Ready to join a great team of people? Ready to see your ideas come into action? Precise Tooling Solutions is adding to our team of mold and die specialists. Our growing mold and die repair and productivity improvement team needs experienced technicians to join our team. Responsibilities include all parts of mold and die repair from tear down, to problem identification, to repair.
Work in an modern shop with the latest tools and technology, all designed to make your work easy and stress free. Join a great team of experts and really good people.
Named by INC Magazine as one of the 5000 fastest growing companies in the US in 2013 and 2014, and just named by Plastic News as the #2 best place to work in North America in the Plastics Industry, Precise Tooling Solutions is a great place to grow your career!
Fire/Water Mold Technicians For Busy Servpro In Monmouth And Ocean
Fire/Water Technician and Helpers needed.
Restoration Technician position available. Looking for a job where you are treated like a valued member of the team? A place where you can grow? Do you look forward to going to work and want a place to grow to your true potential? We utilize the latest equipment and technology and are looking for bright and energetic individuals to join our team.
Stable full time work with great pay and continuing education.
● Preferred to have or willing to get the following certifications: IICRC Water Restoration Technician (WRT), Applied Structural Drying (ASD), Fire Restoration Technician (FRT) and Applied Microbial Remediation Technician(AMRT) are preferred for experienced technicians
Mandatory Requirements For Technician Position:
● Background Check and Drug Testing required.
● Strong attention to details, organizational and time-management skills.
● Computer /smart phone literate.
● Must be flexible, able to work evenings and weekends, self-motivated and be able to work independently.
● Ability to lead others
● Strong work ethic
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!