Mold Closer Job Description Sample
Solar Closer / Home Improvement Closer
ENERGY REMODELING is an eco-conscious company specializing in solar and energy efficient home solutions. We make renewable energy available and affordable to any household through individualized customer care and professional financing solutions. We are a one-stop-shop for all home energy needs, utilizing the latest available technology.
Our Sales team is responsible for ensuring a great customer experience on-site. You will be expected to arrive on time at the customer's homeand conduct face-to-face meetings in a professional manner while walking the customer through the benefits of our services and how we can help them save on their energy bills.
The potential customers you will be meeting with are looking forward to hearing more about the company and are already interested in meeting with you, that's right, these are QUALIFIED, WARM LEADS!!! All you have to do is close.
- Reliable Transportation
- Closing Mentality
- Sales Experience
- Tablet or Laptop with Internet access
- Outside Sales Experience
- Leadership Experience
- Solar Sales Experience
- Highest Bonus AND Commission Structure in the Industry
(You won't find better #'s than what we offer)
- Average of 2 confirmed and qualified leads a day
(NO COLD CALLING REQUIRED)
Comprehensive Training Program
Working on high demand, high level projects every week, it is important to work with the best and brightest. Customer satisfaction and timely payment on finished jobs are always top priority!
Sales Management Trainee - All Appointments Provided - One Call Closer
• Sales Management Trainees Wanted. . .Paid Training ...70-90k...NO EXP NECESSARY (NC, SC, VA,) NO Cold Calling or Canvassing. All leads furnished!
• Compensation: 70-90k 1st year and Paid Training
• Passanante's Home Food Service, established in 1916, is in need of six professional and motivated individuals to enter our sales training program. We are currently operating in nine states, including NC, SC, and So. VA. We are seeking not just sales people but individuals with whom we can grow our business. Management opportunities are available with the possibility of quick advancement.
• We offer:
*No Cold Calling. . .All Appointments and Leads Furnished
*New and Existing Accounts
*High Demand Product
*100 years of experience
*6 figure annual income opportunity
Esquire Title is seeking a title insurance closer for our Edina office AND our Woodbury office. Some travel required.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare CD's along with all of the necessary closing documents
- Able to review/clear title commitments and Lien Searches conditions
- Close Transactions, balance and disburse funds
- Post close files/recording
Qualifications and Skills
- 2-5 years + experience in title insurance closing
- Strong client/coworker communication skills
- Computer experience and MS Office Software knowledge. Internet search capabilities. Softpro preferred.
- Must be able to close up to 35 - 40 closings per month (purchases, refi's, sales)
- Must be professional, articulate and organized
- Strong Attendance and Reliability
- Able to work independently with little supervision at times
- Background check will be conducted.
- Receive and review residential contracts & documents and prepare all documents required for closing.
- Review reports including payoff statements, homeowners association estoppel letters, preliminary title reports, surveys and lien searches.
- Ability to read and clear requirements on title commitments and lender closing instructions for compliance
- Receives the lender's loan documents and prepares them for closing. Completes Settlement Statement using the sales contract and lender's instructions; checks documents for completeness and accuracy, meets with the buyer and/or seller and has documents signed and notarized. Receipts funds for closing, balancing file and prepares checks for issue at close
- Provide constant communication with Realtors, lenders, mortgage brokers and clients to ensure quick and accurate transactions.
- Promote professionalism and customer confidence by keeping client information confidential.
Company Matching Retirement Plan
2 Weeks Paid Vacation with Paid Holidays
Medical and Dental insurance offered (company partial contribution toward employee premium)
Base plus commission
- Has title experience and can read a commitment: 1 year
- Title company software and applications: 1 year
- created CDs/HUDs post TRID.: 1 year
- has a book of business.: 1 year
Required licenses or certifications:
- Insurance Producer License
- Notary License
- Real Estate Closer
Mortgage Loan Closer
The Mortgage Loan Processor/Closer assembles and reviews for completeness the documentation necessary to be included in the file for the mortgage loan.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monitoring receipt of appraisals, credit reports, preliminary title information and other loan documentation as needed for underwriting submission for the processing of the file.
- Monitoring status of necessary documentation as submitted.
- Maintaining contact with all parties including customers, loan officers and real estate agents.
- Reviewing documentation for completeness and accuracy, ensuring compliance with guidelines.
- Conferring with borrowers concerning questions, procedures, necessary information, forms, etc.
- Maintaining current knowledge of underwriting guidelines for various investors and internal software systems used.
- Compiles and reviews closing documentation.
- Prepares funding packets for the wire department.
- Confers with settlement agents/attorneys, title companies, loan originators, etc. as needed.
High School diploma or equivalent.
Must possess tact and the ability to effectively relate to customers, fellow employees, outside vendors and any others involved in the lending process.
Ability to multi-task and remain professional in a challenging environment with constant deadlines.
Must be detail oriented with superior customer service and strong computer skills.
Minimum of 3 years of mortgage processor and/or closing experience required.
This work is sedentary and requires the following physical activities:
- Sitting for long periods of time; occasional bending, squatting, kneeling, stooping; good finger dexterity and feeling; frequent repetitive motions; talking, hearing, and visual acuity.
- Frequent lifting (up to 10 pounds of paper supplies or minor office equipment).
Working Conditions: Normal office environment.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position.
Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.
Mortgage Post Closer
We are currently seeking mortgage industry professionals for our Post-Closing department. The post-closing specialist is responsible for performing a detailed post-closing analysis of closed loan packages to determine compliance with internal and lender specific guidelines. Review of closed loan packages to ensure that documents are correctly signed and properly executed by borrowers and notarized in accordance with state regulations. Define and analyze defects using logic and resourceful methods to actively resolve. Provide accurate and timely communication of all updates, details, etc. to all parties involved in the transaction. Work in conjunction with internal operations and all entities connected to loan file for conditions needed for audit and exception resolution. Maintain production and quality per management guidelines. Perform other general post-closing functions as needed.
Desired Skills & Experience
· 2 years mortgage industry work history
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to prioritize work-load
· Positive attitude and ability to work with other team members
· Good communication skills, both written and verbal
· Proven ability to work under heavy workloads and deadlines
· Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
Disclaimer: Job description is not a complete list of duties. Must be self-sufficient and show the initiative to self-educate industry product and program guidelines.
Responsibilities and Job Duties:
· Scan closing documentation after closing, file documents, and sort documents based on type or further processing requirements
· Prepare overnight deliveries using a variety of software packages
· Track overnight deliveries as needed
· Deliver documentation to other parties for further processing
· Send funding documentation to lenders and communicate funding needs quickly to necessary parties to ensure timely funding of loans
· Scan recordable documents to Recorder upon funding
· Ensure payoff checks, payoff letters, equity line closure letters are accurately and timely sent to payoff sources
· Ensure 1099 and tax information is properly filed and reporting information is documented in closing software
· Print first page of electronically recorded docs and match with originals, stamp original, and prepare for delivery
· Ensure final title insurance documentation is delivered to final title processor with check for final title processing
· Depending on assignment, prepares final title opinions for review and signature by Attorney
When working with Free Swipes, you will have the opportunity to earn $100k + within your first year (proven) as well as the ability to syndicate on in-house Leads. The average Closer earns $100,000 - $125,000 in their first year with top Closers earning $200k - 400k+.
Who we are:
We are not your typical Merchant Processing Company. We are a company empowering sales reps to achieve more than they ever have. The work space is a fun, inviting environment designed to set you up for success in this fast paced industry.
What we do:
Free Swipes specializes in helping owners of small to medium-sized businesses increase their yearly revenue that they need to survive and grow in this ever changing economy.
We offer the following:
• Extensive hands on training
• Infrastructure & leads (Hard Set Leads, Warm Leads, Pre-Scheduled Appt., etc...)
• The ability to grow your Residuals within the company (Sky is the limit)
• Syndication opportunities
• A fun and exciting work environment
• *Highest payouts in the industry* (Bonuses, Lease payouts, Cash advance payouts, etc…)
What we are looking for in an applicant:
• Desire to be the best
• Strong communication skills
• Willingness to learn
• Strong work ethic
• Ability to take on and surpass challenges
Come see what we are about and why you want to be a part of our team. It's a ground floor opportunity that enables you to write your own pathway in a wealthy and empowering life!
Contact us for further details. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Loan Closer (Commercial Real Estate)
The objective of the closer, is to provide our clients and lenders with a proactive point person who provides excellent customer service while managing the details of the entire closing process from the acceptance of the application/commitment by the client to the funding of the loan.
Essential Functions and
- Manages a pipeline of approved loans from documentation to funding/disbursement. Works closely with internal and external parties to ensure timely and accurate loan closings throughout the due diligence and underwriting process. Responsible for performing closing and post-closing duties such as completion and verification of closing checklist(s) and preparation of loan closing packages.
- Works closely with lenders to understand closing requirements, timelines, and expectations. Proactively manages project timelines with third-party providers, borrowers, and their counsel to remedy any non-compliant third-party reports, title, or survey issues.
- Obtains quotes, orders, and reviews appraisals, phase I environmental assessments, property condition reports, title commitments, surveys, and all other items required for closing. Orders UCCs, tax liens, and judgement searches, as well as certified copies. Orders and reviews zoning letters for compliance with lender requirements. Acquires, organizes and saves all fully executed leases and amendments. Reviews and analyzes all leases and creates lease abstracts. Responsible for ensuring required insurance forms and policies are obtained as part of the loan closing. Reviews property and liability insurance for compliance, and works with agents and borrowers to revise coverage as needed.
- Reviews borrowing entity documents for basic borrower structure as well as signing authority. Creates entity organizational charts.
- Reviews borrower financials, schedule of real estate owned, property operating statements and rent rolls to ensure lender compliance.
- Is responsible for internal review of draft commercial loan legal documents to ensure documentation is appropriately drafted according to lender’s and borrower’s approved and agreed upon terms and conditions.
- Coordinates loan closing dates, and loan fundings with internal and external parties. Works directly with title companies to complete final settlement statement prior to disbursement of loan proceeds. Verifies that the loan closing statement is accurate.
- Verifies all necessary loan and collateral documents for loan closing, renewal, and/or modification have been received and are executed appropriately. Responsible for ensuring all final loan documents, reports and settlement statements are saved, well organized and stored within VMC’s electronic closing file structure.
- Regularly meets with producers to gather information to update pipeline database.
- Ad hoc duties as necessary.
Qualifications, Education, and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in business or other business-related fields strongly preferred.
- Minimum of three to five years of relevant experience in commercial real estate due diligence strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of commercial real estate, title and/or commercial mortgage business strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of commercial real estate loan documents needed for loan closing, modification, and/or servicing strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills including listening, verbal and writing skills to process information timely and accurately required.
- Solid understanding and/or knowledge of Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook e-mail/calendars, etc.) and internet functionalities required.
- Is proactive, reliable, self-motivated. Requires sound judgment, critical thought, problem solving abilities, initiative, adherence to and development of documentation and compliance issues, accuracy, and efficiency in daily function.
- Ability to perform a wide variety of duties pertaining to all commercial real estate loans, from inputting data into computer system through on-going maintenance and servicing of accounts, requiring knowledge of policies and procedures, as well as alertness to the appropriate action to take.
- Involves frequent contact with company leadership, loan producers, vendors, borrowers and borrower’s staff, borrower’s counsel, and lender’s counsel, primarily for the purpose of furnishing or obtaining factual information. All contact requires diplomacy, courtesy, efficiency, the ability to deal patiently with a wide variety of people and a high degree of confidentiality, at the same time setting and meeting deadlines.
- Must have a professional demeanor with a customer service focus, excellent organizational, detail oriented, and follow through skills, ability to generate professional reports, correspondence, etc. and can be trusted to handle confidential/private and sensitive material with discretion.
- Understands commercial real estate jargon and terms.
- Strong math aptitude with the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Proven ability to proficiently and accurately maintain and organize efficient and effective filing systems (manually and electronically); create and manage workflow processes (manually and electronically); input, update and manipulate information databases.
- Must be able to work the core business hours/work schedule, with flexibility to accommodate the needs of the business, to ensure the work is accomplished.
Mortgage Loan Closer
- Ensure timely and independent preparation of closing document packages (in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and corporate policies and procedures), including:
- Accurately review and input loan data into closing document system
- Ensure closing documents comply with all investor and agency guidelines
- Strive to meet all closing dates; ensuring closing documents are delivered to the Closing Agent prior to the scheduled closing time
- Ability to close 50 loans per month
- Obtain UW approval of final Closing Disclosure all loans prior to customer call
- Review final Closing Disclosure costs and loan terms with customers
- Responsible for funding mortgage loans and ensuring that funds are sent to the title company on the day of disbursement
- Prepare general ledger tickets to allocate all funds appropriately
- Ensure that all closing documents are returned 24 hours after closing
- Ensure that all loans are delivered to post closing in a timely fashion
- Update clearing status of any “at closing” conditions
- High school diploma or equivalent, college graduate a plus
- 2 or more years prior experience in first mortgage loan closings required
- 2 or more years prior closing experience with Encompass 360
- Knowledge of real estate lending practices including: federal and state regulations, government, Fannie/Freddie and private investor guidelines
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Possess strong attention to detail and be well organized
- Knowledge and procedural understanding of TRID laws required
- Familiarity with grant/subordinate financing programs a plus
- Previous closing experience with the following loan types preferred: Conventional, PHFA, FHA, VA, USDA, CTP, Home Equity, Homestyle & 203k
- Must be able to multi task and prioritize work load while interacting with customers, sales staff, referral partners, real estate attorneys, processing staff and title providers
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills are imperative.
- Must possess a positive attitude and superior customer service skills
In Home Construction Sales Manager - Closer
Home Improvement Company, that has multi-faceted sales venues, and two types of sales reps, seeks a leader. We have 1) “closers” (product sold has a price list and a short learning curve training-where we can sell first stop and close) and 2) estimators - on more complicated construction projects that involve remodeling- structural- components that MUST be priced at office then reps are sent back in to close and sell job. Two completely different types of sales reps need to be lead to sell. The closers are more of a “car sales” type and the “estimators “are more of an engineer-construction background type that are NOT good at closing or selling the jobs.
Excellent opportunity for the right individual –base plus override commission- based on sales volume and performance.
- Run sales meeting
- Go over sales ratios and strive for better output
- Handle all aspects of the sale through the “gate “ of production installation.
- Able to handle computer: sales force I 360
- Able to learn our “Niche construction” aspects and then able to train and run leads with our force
- Hire- train -coach-replace-ability to interview and hire
- Train to "close" in home
- Good on phone - close
- Available for t.o. to sell while in home
- Good at overcoming objections
Communicates with customers, home buyers, home sellers, agents and brokers.
Understands seller concessions and is able to work through a file to obtain funding from a lender.
Effectively conducts a closing transaction; explains provisions and procedures, answers questions, checks documents for completeness and accuracy, obtains signatures
Knowledge of title software desired, Ramquest preferred.
Familiar with the standard concepts, practices and procedures of the escrow and title process.
Strong communication, both written and verbal.
Ability to read and interpret documents.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!