Mold Filler Plastic Dolls Job Description Sample
Plastic Injection Mold Maker
An established Pittsburgh based Injection Mold Builder is searching for a Full-Time Tool and Die/Mold Maker. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years mold making experience with a focus on quality and productivity. He or she must be self-motivated, able to work independently as well as with a team, and have a desire to continuously improve their skill sets and technical knowledge.
Perform duties required to perform machining operations and bench work to design and build dies, tools, molds, fixtures, jigs, etc., of complex design, close tolerances and finish requirements, following product drawings and blueprints and applying knowledge of tool and die design and construction, shop mathematics, metal properties, machining, and assembly procedures.
· Study specifications such as blueprints, sketches, models, or descriptions, and visualize dies or molds to determine materials required and machines to be used to fabricate parts, and make recommendations to engineering for function and manufacturability.
· Diagnose and repair existing customer tooling.
· Compute dimensions, plan layout, and determine assembly method and sequence of operations.
· Remove defective parts and repair by smoothing flat and contoured surfaces using scrapers, abrasive stones, and power grinders, and fit and assemble parts together and into assemblies and mechanisms using hand tools or make drawing of part to be fabricated; insert repaired or new part and reassemble die.
· Set up and operate machine tools such as lathes, milling machine, EDM machine, and grinder to machine parts and verify conformance of machined parts to drawing or specification.
· Lift dies manually or use hoist and position and secure dies on surface of worktable using devices such as vises, V-blocks, and angle plates.
· Work with machinists, project managers and engineers to solve problems and improve processes.
· Maintain plant & office cleanliness and organization.
· High school diploma or GED required, plus 5 years related machine shop experience, or equivalent education.
· Basic trigonometry and geometry mathematical machinist skills
· Detailed knowledge of CNC machining technique.
· The ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
· Proficient at reading and understanding measuring devices
· Proficient at reading and understanding blueprints and shop drawings
· Journeyman papers
· MasterCAM experience
Hours: Flexible, Day shift
Competitive Benefit Package:We offer group health plan which includes Vision and Dental coverage. Additional benefits include: 401k, Paid time off, Holiday pay, Disability and
We offer a competitive salary in addition to our attractive benefit package that will be dependent on education and experience.
Plastic Manufacturing Mold Setter Position Available
Main Purpose of the Job:
Assists and supports person responsible for Mold Changes in making sure that machines and components, molds and accessories are changed safely and efficiently utilizing prior production data.
- Supports Mold Change Setter II in performing Mold Changes
- Replaces heads and molds in Blow Molding equipment
- Ensures Mold Changes are complete in defined timeframes
- Assists Mold Change Setter II to perform start-up and process in molds that have been used for established products to meet QA approval
- Maintains good and continuous communication with Supervisor, Maintenance and Mold Change Supervisor and Mold Change Setter II
- Working together in a Team
- Ensures team works together as efficiently as possible
- Maintains good housekeeping within department
- The position description is not all inclusive and I may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
- Time to complete mold changes
- Reports (accurate and complete)
- Quality of processed bottles
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Good knowledge of Blow Molding process preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to operate Forklifts
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job:
- The employee is regularly required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms and very occasionally to climb or balance.
- The employee is regularly required to climb or balance when using correct stands on machine ladders
- The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit.
- The employee must regularly lift and/ or move up to 10 lbs, frequently lift and/or move up to 30 lbs and occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 lbs.
Mold Process Technician - Plastic Injection Molder
Responsible for the efficient and safe operation and quality of an assigned section of machines or department. Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Checks the master and daily department schedules for any changes, repairs, special instructions, or other tasks.
- Sets and monitors machine contrast, mixture machine blender, regulates temperatures, volume of plastics, and monitors pressure and time.
- Maintains all machines as per control standards, and ensures the monitor, plug, cycle sheets and any other documentation are updated and accurate.
- Ensures that quality of products meet or exceed the standards.
- Investigates, repairs or plugs off any quality defects, cleans system of any defective parts and re-qualifies the process for accepted production.
- Perform color, material, board shots, and repair shots as per schedule.
- Checks the machines, mold, and auxiliary equipment to maintain proper running condition and submits a maintenance work ticket as needed.
- Controls all waste, scrap, and regrind. Keeps machines and department in a clean and safe condition.
- Communicates with out-going shift personnel for any problems or assignments to be completed.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Technical school and/or appropriate on the job training.
Ability to read blueprints and schematics, use measuring devices and hand/power tools. Excellent
communication skills and ability to read/write English
Operator - Plastic Injection Mold 2Nd Shift
Williamson Employment is looking for a 2nd shift Injection Mold Operator for the Buchanan MI area.
- Schedule: 2nd shift: 3:00 PM - 11:30 PM, Hours may vary, over-time as needed
Duties and Responsibilities
Injection Mold Operator - Job responsibilities may include
loading inserts into the molds for plastic to mold around the inserts
removing the molded parts from the mold
clip the runners off and or trim flash if any
Layering pack parts into the boxes or placing in the box as a bulk pack.
Some jobs require using air powered tools to remove threaded inserts.
Candidates will be trained to do your own inspections and also some color matching.
Education - high school diploma or GED is preferred
Abilities - lift up to 70 lbs. repetitively and working in a fast paced industrial environment
Experience Injection molding (plastic)
The factory is a fast paced environment. Employees are required to stand for extended periods of time, lift heavy objects when needed and perform repetitive tasks.
Williamson Employment Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate in the assignment of its employees on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability or veteran status. Discriminating orders will not be honored.
Plastic Injection Mold Designer
Industry leading mold and tool company located in central/northern New Jersey is searching for a self-motivative individual who's desire is to join a dedicated and progressive team!
* Perform engineering duties in planning and designing molds and tooling from initial part drawing to final design.
* Collaborate with other engineers, manufacturing and/or with customers on regular basis to establish and evaluate design concepts.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision.
* Recent graduate or experienced designer
* Experience with SolidWorks preferred
* History of injection mold design experience preferred
* Minimum 2 years technical college degree preferred
* Understanding of injection molds required
* Journeyman toolmaker - not required but preferred
What's In It for You:
* Full-Time employment
* Competitive salary - based on experience
* Comprehensive medical and 401(k)
Mechanical Engineer - Plastic Injection Mold
1) Initiate new product concepts from Customer Specifications or for internal Marketing initiatives.
2) Assist Sales by performing Customer Specification Reviews, developing Product Requirements based on Customer Specs, and performing customer technical presentations of new product proposals.
3) Turn concepts into product designs. Create and maintain the Product Mechanical DFMEA.
4) Create 3D models and 2D drawings. Must adhere to Product Release, Design and PDM guidelines. Perform analysis such as FEA, Thermal, Mold Flow, Tolerance stacks.
5) Stay current with latest insert molded housing trends, manufacturing process and product technologies, developing new technologies as required.
6) Participate on and/or lead concurrent engineering teams. For some projects maintain project schedule, action list, facilitate team meetings, communicate with Suppliers and other functional disciplines, and communicate with Customer technical counter-parts. Adhere to TS-16949 Quality Plan procedures.
7) Direct and manage the prototyping plan to support the concept, design, and production validation phases.
8) Assist creation of DVP&R validation plans, oversee and sometimes perform validation testing, review and sometimes write test reports, provide Engineering disposition/conclusion.
9) Trouble shoot performance or manufacturing issues on new designs, determine root cause. Assist with root cause analysis on field issues.
10) Train/assist less experienced engineers regarding technologies, engineering tools, project management.
Education / Experience / Skills / Qualifications (minimum/preferred):
· B.S.M.E plus 5 to 15 years industry experience. M.S.M.E a plus.
· Must have Solid Works experience, prefer also PDM or ePDM.
· Must have experience with DFMEA, DFM, GD&T, 6sigma, 8D problem solving
· Must have Microsoft Office software experience: MSWord, Excel, MSProject, PowerPoint
· Must have a deep understanding of plastic injection mold design and molding processes. Prefer RJG Master Molder training.
· Must have automotive Product Development Process experience, prefer APQP and TS-16949 experience
· Must have knowledge of typical automotive environmental and reliability requirements (typical example: GM 3172).Company Description
Sr Staff Engineer - Plastic Injection Mold Processing (Req #2017-9709)
Provide Engineering support and project management skills toward the design, development, installation, startup, validation, and maintenance of products, processes, and equipment. Provide technical expertise within the specialty field
Of Plastics Processing Engineering.
Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Research, develop, and prepare specifications for improvements to existing and/or new products, processes, equipment, and technology.
- Support projects by contributing to the development of project schedules, teams, tracking costs, preparing status reports, conducting team meetings, and communicating issues and progress to management.
- Prepare Request Capital Investments including project description, schedule, and costs.
- Supervise and direct contract personnel and outside vendors in the performance of contracted services.
- Provide leadership and guidance to subordinates within the Engineering organization.
- Provide direction and technical decision making for management involving capital asset purchases and expenses for projects and/or strategic initiatives involving up to $2MM (capital/expense/revenue potentials).
- Prepare and present technical investigative reports to middle level management.
- Moderate to high degree of both internal and external personnel interfaces.
- Preparation of specifications and protocols for the development, testing, and qualification of equipment, processes, and products.
- Communicate, both verbally and written, project activities to supervisor.
- Completion of “DOE” and validation processes for injection molds.
- Involvement with the purchasing/installation/validation of injection molding and auxiliary equipment.
- Writing of set-up and processing instructions for the injection molds/machines and extrusion.
- Work closely with the Injection Mold Design and Mold Shop departments to implement improvements to existing/new injection molds
Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Bachelor of Science – Plastic and Polymer Engineering
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- De-coupled scientific molding process to develop and trouble shoot injection molding processes.
- Have a strong knowledge of the injection molding process for close tolerance injection molds for engineering grade materials.
- Strong knowledge of various types of plastic injection molds and hot runner systems.
- Extrusion experience
- Blue print reading.
- Knowledge of 2D and 3D software, preferably AutoCad and Solidworks.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and
Expertise: Qualifications - Experience/Training/Education/Etc.
- Bachelor's degree (B.S. Engineering) from four-year college or university and 6-7 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of 14 years of education and experience.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
U.S. Facilities and Operations:
Supporting product sales are a network of nationwide marketing and manufacturing locations. Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, is home to the U.S. Corporate Headquarters along with the marketing offices of the Hospital, Outpatient Markets (OPM), Renal Therapies, Vascular Interventional, International, and OEM Divisions. Central Admixture Pharmacy Services, Inc.(CAPS®) is also managed from this location. The nearby Allentown, Pennsylvania, facility manufactures Needle-free products, IV Safety Catheters, Anesthesia Systems, Introducers, Pharmacy Admixture products. Vascular products including Right Heart Catheters and Interventional Accessories are also manufactured in Allentown. The Irvine, California facility produces IV Solutions, Basic and Specialty Nutrition, Drug Delivery, and BTC products. Infusion Pump Systems are manufactured in Carrollton, Texas and IV administration and IV and Irrigation sets are produced in the Dominican Republic.
Plastic Mold Injection Technician
This is a direct hire positon, the Process Technician will set up a plastic injection molding machine & make sure that it operates at optimal efficiency. 5+ years of experience with a plastic injection molding machine is a top requirement for this position, along with a steady work history.
- Fix any minor issues that may arise with the equipment
- Material handling
- Run the plastic injection molding machine independently
- Follow all safety rules set in place by management
- Stay on task with minimal supervisor
- Keeping your work area clean & tidy
- Preventative Maintenance
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 5 yrs. experience as Process Technician
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Self-motivated, efficient and accurate
- Must be fork lift certified or ability to become certified
- Good communication skills
- An in-depth & working knowledge of the plastic injection molding machines
At Paydayz Staffing, we are dedicated to finding the correct match. We provide a seamless solution to keep your company running efficiently and profitably.
Paydayz Staffing has long standing relationships across multiple industries with a brand name built on quality and customer service. We have built a strong reputation through our commitment to recruiting top candidates and post placement services. We know that quality employees are a necessity for long-run success.
This is Our Promise to You!
And Our philosophy is simple. We want to hire the best talent internally to deliver the best customer service to our clients at a competitive price. We focus on being innovative and providing real solutions to our clients.
At Paydayz we are not only providing staffing; we offer up a business model with transparent relationships, precise solutions, and a firm belief that our clients deserve the best.
What you can expect from Paydayz Staffing Solutions:
- Direct, contract to hire, and long term contract services
- We provide entry level to professional placement
- 24/7 support
- Quality talent pools
- Knowledge of multiple industries
- We individually customize our staffing and employee fulfillment solutions to each client
- Flexibility and unparalleled customer service
- Knowledgeable, friendly and experienced recruiters
- Creative solutions for both job seekers and businesses alike
- Involved in OUR Community
How this helps you:
- Customized staffing solutions to reduce overall staffing costs
- Lower unemployment costs.
- Minimization of risk and liability exposure
- Reduced recruitment cycles
- "Try before you Buy."
- We free you to Focus on your CORE business.
We love what we do and would love to help you however we can. We Are your Friends in the People Business!
Plastic Injection Mold Setup - 2Nd/3Rd Shift
Our client is seeking a full-time Mold Setup Technician for the second and third shift. The technician will assist in completing set ups that will produce molded parts in compliance with customer specifications.
Shift: 3 PM - 11 PM ; 3rd Shift:
11 PM - 7 AM
Pay: $15-$20/hr based on experience
Responsibilities of the Mold Setup Tech:
- Set-up molds in press so that they are complete and ready to go into production upon completion
- Test operation of molds to ensure functionality and confer with engineering and production personnel to ensure they are fit for use
- Take preventative measures for keeping the tools and molding surfaces safe and free of damage
- Maintain tool room stock, operating manuals, mold drawings, mold and component locations, and mold maintenance records
- Check safety switches and travel so no mold damage could occur
- Ensure all machine and mold guards are in place to keep parts off the floor
- Maintain good housekeeping and machine shop practices
- Process to schedule by priority and run to cycle employing continuous improvement concepts and educate management on unique requirements of process that prohibit maximum performance
- Input daily activity into central information system including process changes and set-up sheets
- Any other duties assigned
- 2 or more years of experience with injection molding process (Preferably in the Plastics Industry)
- Some formal plastics knowledge, training or education.
- Good communicator and team member.
- Computer skills.
- Good attendance and punctuality is essential
- English/Spanish is a plus.*
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Reaching, bending and squatting multiple times per day.
- Ability to pull or push 200lbs with use of pallet jack.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs.
- Ability to work in an environment that is not climate controlled.
- Able to use hand and power tools that require grasping throughout the shift.
- Must be comfortable climbing ladders, machinery and using scissor lift to reach heights to work on equipment.
- Must be able to work over 8 hours, if needed and weekends if necessary.
Tooling Designer With Plastic Injection Mold - 60222227 - TT
Design & DraftingLast Updated: 02/13/2018Apply Now!
Tool Designer • Designs tooling, fixtures, and test equipment to support 5-6 product lines. • Design work includes mill fixtures, pneumatic, hydraulic presses, work holding jigs and fixtures, product test equipment, automation fixturing, and work positioning equipment. • Knowledge of GD & T and Creo required. • Plans and designs tooling components • Design and repair plastic injection molding
Candidate Qualifications: • Experience designing plastic injection molds required • Minimum of 1 year of Creo experience required. • Technical training in Tool and Die Design and/or Machine Design preferred. • Minimum of High School and 4 years of experience. • Technical training in Tool and Die or Machining Trade School For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com. Please reference job # 60222227TT Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!