Mold Maker I Job Description Sample
Experienced mold maker, CNC helpful
$12/13 per hour
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Disability Income Plan
- Business Travel Accident Plan
- International SOS Plan
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Educational Assistance
• Stand-By Personnel - Skilled Division
• Office Location: 1531 East 2nd Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74120, near the corner of Hwy 244 East and Utica.
• You can apply online at www.standbypersonnel.com
• or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• We take walk-in applications from 7:00am to 3:30pm, Monday-Friday.
Stand-By Personnel offers very competitive referral bonuses -- $125 for a skilled worker, and $200 for a welder. We also offer a $50.00 cash advance after your first day of work.
Our Skilled Division specializes in Temp to Hire Employment
Skilled Division employees are required to have reliable transportation and own phone.
Must have recent job history for the last 2 to 5+ years.
#employment #staffing #job #work #Tulsa #Oklahoma #hiring #standby #personnel #looking #manufacturing #industrial #hiring in Tulsa #employment in Tulsa #jobs in Tulsa #staffing in Tulsa #staffing agencies in Tulsa #industrial staffing in Tulsa #work in Tulsa #Tulsa Jobs #hiring in Oklahoma #Oklahoma jobs #Stand-By Personnel #Personnel in Tulsa #local job near me #mold #maker
To be eligible to work through Skilled, you must have been employed within the last two years, or been a full-time student, own your own vehicle and cell phone, and have the skills the client is looking for. Ultimately, the client chooses the people they want working through us at their sites.
Who is Paragon D&E?
Family owned and operated since the 1940's, Paragon D&E is a leader in advanced manufacturing. With a strong history in injection and compression tooling, Paragon has evolved into a multifaceted organization with a diverse product line serving Aerospace, Defense, Nuclear, Heavy Truck, Automotive, Agricultural, Oil and Gas and other industries. Paragon has a state of the art facility with the latest machining technology and continually invests in our team and equipment.
Paragon is committed to the highest standards of ethical conduct in all that we do. We believe that honesty and integrity create trust, which is the cornerstone of our business.
We recognize that our success depends on the talent, skills and expertise of our people and our ability to function as a tightly integrated team. Communication and respect are essential elements of a positive and productive business relationship. We promote a caring and helpful approach to those we work with and the community around us.
* Paragon has received the Best & Brightest in West Michigan companies to work for award 3-years running*
What you will do:
- Work out of our customer’s facility to help to complete PM’s, emergency maintenance and repairs.
- The right candidate will be able to work with plastic injection molding to diagnose & repair tooling. If applicant has some of the qualifications but not all, Paragon will provide training.
- Repair molds to meet customer expectations.
- Light welding and spotting.
- Need knowledge of water systems, hydraulic systems, and hot runner systems.
- Need to perform the necessary in-process quality checks for specified operations, as well as perform projects and tasks as required and assigned by supervisor.
- While performing the duties of this job, you will regularly be required to sit and use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls.
- You must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
What you need to be successful:
High school degree or equivalent; 5+ years’ experience in plastic injection mold repair required. Availability to work Nights is required.
We would love for you to join our team, send us your resume!
For more information about our company visit www.paragonde.com.
Want to know what it's like working at Paragon?
Follow us on:
Check-out other career openings on our website at: www.paragonde.com
Paragon has the experience to tackle your most difficult project. Our engineers, business unit managers and mold leaders average over 25 years of experience.
We take pride in our ability to take your project from concept to mold. We’ve developed expertise in various forms of precision cutting and machining and have the unique ability to handle very large parts. Our modern facilities house one of North America’s largest double gantry mills and a new building expansion is in progress. You can count on the Paragon team to help you with your next project.
Tool Room Mold Maker Technician
Must be a team player and educate and share ideals when needed.
To maintain high quality tooling through preventative maintenance, minor repair, and visual evaluation.
Read and understand tooling work orders and follow instructions.
Responsible for the correct disassembly and assembly molds in a safe and timely manner.
Able to clean molds and assist Maintenance Technicians when needed.
Work to a schedule and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
Maintain a clean and well-organized work area.
Utilize measuring equipment that include micrometers, calipers, height gage, bore micrometers, etc.
Assist in the monitoring process to help keep a reasonable component inventory in stock.
Maintain all tools and equipment that are used including the daily cleaning of tool room machinery.
Assist in maintaining maintenance records on the company computer system.
Work with little or no supervision when given clear direction.
Work with Process Engineers to trouble shoot issues with tool or improve on.
Be able to work on the production floor with tool in press to correct any issue to keep down time at a minimum. Reduce machine downtime.
Able to operate a Surface grinder with in a + or - .0002 on critical details.
Able to operate a Bridgeport/Lathe with in a + or - .001 tolerance.
Able to run a EDM machine
Knowledge of Manifold systems, example: Mold Master, Osco and etc.
Able to polish and bench details. Knowledge of hydraulic systems.
Ability to fit new detail and spot in. Ability to trouble shoot issues and repair.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or equivalent. Trade school or some college highly desirable.
5 to 8 years of hands on experience in a tool room involving plastic injection mold repair or mold maintenance. Prototype tool making experience desired.
3 to 5 years of experience using hand operated tool room equipment.
Knowledge and understanding of mold and die components and their respective characteristics. Prefer Plastic injection processing experience.
Ability to read and understand tooling work orders
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Basic computer skills.
Toledo based company is seeking an experienced Mold Maker
- Experience machining, building, spotting and trying out molds
- Plastic injection mold experience
- CNC Programming experience is a plus
- This is a 1st shift position
- Pay is based on experience
Tool And Mold Maker
Chattanooga production facility seeking person to handle tooling and mold making for production equipment. Position is second shift, working Monday through Friday 3:00PM to 11:30PM, with overtime required as needed. Starting pay is $18.00/Hour.
Responsibilities for the position are listed below.
- Entire process, from design and casting to finishing, of manufacturing tooling and molds for mold presses and other production equipment.
- Trouble-shoot and modify/repair existing tooling and molds
Requirements for the position are listed below.
- Minimum of three years of experience in tooling and/or mold-making
- Ability to read blueprints/mechanical drawings
- Ability to use shop equipment including lathes and mills
- Welding experience for fabrication
- High school diploma or GED
- Drug screen and criminal background check
BelFlex Staffing Network is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the light industrial fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. BelFlex Staffing Network is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belflex.com.
Plastic Injection Mold Maker
An established Pittsburgh based Injection Mold Builder is searching for a Full-Time Tool and Die/Mold Maker. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years mold making experience with a focus on quality and productivity. He or she must be self-motivated, able to work independently as well as with a team, and have a desire to continuously improve their skill sets and technical knowledge.
Perform duties required to perform machining operations and bench work to design and build dies, tools, molds, fixtures, jigs, etc., of complex design, close tolerances and finish requirements, following product drawings and blueprints and applying knowledge of tool and die design and construction, shop mathematics, metal properties, machining, and assembly procedures.
· Study specifications such as blueprints, sketches, models, or descriptions, and visualize dies or molds to determine materials required and machines to be used to fabricate parts, and make recommendations to engineering for function and manufacturability.
· Diagnose and repair existing customer tooling.
· Compute dimensions, plan layout, and determine assembly method and sequence of operations.
· Remove defective parts and repair by smoothing flat and contoured surfaces using scrapers, abrasive stones, and power grinders, and fit and assemble parts together and into assemblies and mechanisms using hand tools or make drawing of part to be fabricated; insert repaired or new part and reassemble die.
· Set up and operate machine tools such as lathes, milling machine, EDM machine, and grinder to machine parts and verify conformance of machined parts to drawing or specification.
· Lift dies manually or use hoist and position and secure dies on surface of worktable using devices such as vises, V-blocks, and angle plates.
· Work with machinists, project managers and engineers to solve problems and improve processes.
· Maintain plant & office cleanliness and organization.
· High school diploma or GED required, plus 5 years related machine shop experience, or equivalent education.
· Basic trigonometry and geometry mathematical machinist skills
· Detailed knowledge of CNC machining technique.
· The ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
· Proficient at reading and understanding measuring devices
· Proficient at reading and understanding blueprints and shop drawings
· Journeyman papers
· MasterCAM experience
Hours: Flexible, Day shift
Competitive Benefit Package:We offer group health plan which includes Vision and Dental coverage. Additional benefits include: 401k, Paid time off, Holiday pay, Disability and
We offer a competitive salary in addition to our attractive benefit package that will be dependent on education and experience.
Mold Maker / Wire EDM Programmer
We are seeking a Mold-Maker / Wire EDM Programmer to join our team!
- Build Plastic Injection and Die Cast Molds
- Repair Plastic Injection and Die Cast Molds
- Setup and operate EDM machines
- Make electrodes
- Calculate dimensions and tolerance using measuring instruments
- Two years experience in Wire EDM Programming a plus (not required)
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Willing to Training
Toolshop Technician/ Mold Maker
We are GROWING!
IMS Gear is looking for an experienced Toolshop Technician/ Mold Maker to join our team in Gainesville, GA. Primary duties and responsibilities would include:
- To maintain, repair, recondition, adjust, rebuild and generally ensure proper condition for all molds
- Operation of tool shop machinery (lathes, mills, grinders, welders, CNC equipment, EDM, etc.)
- Makes and builds custom design tooling and automation components from engineering drawings
- Works closely with all production, automation and product engineers as well as set-up operators to ensure proper and accurate completion of molds and/or project tasks
- Performs general tool shop functions as required
- Supports TS16949 requirements for tooling management
Skills and Experience:
- Journeyman level machinist or equivalent experience and education
- Journeyman level tool repair or equivalent experience and education
- Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical internal customers
If you think your experience is just what we need, we would love to hear from you. Hey current IMS Gear Employees - do you know someone who may be a great fit? Ask about our employee referral program!
Senior Mold Maker
Perform mold modifications and repairs to damaged tools as needed. Detect and report damaged mold, equipment and unusual conditions to supervisor. Inspect mold components for damage and/or worn parts. Make a full range of repairs including the most complex, which requires the machining of components to very close tolerances. Troubleshoot mold problems on the manufacturing floor. Correct problems within limits of established company practices. Perform insert changes, provide recommendations for tool design enhancements. Participate in the monthly tool room Continuous Improvement Team. Assure that the due dates are met on all internal and external orders.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!