Mold Stamper Job Description Sample
Production Worker/ Industrial Stamper
Job Duties: Examine completed workpieces for defects, such as chipped edges or marred surfaces and sort defective pieces according to types of flaws.
Measure completed workpieces to verify conformance to specifications, using micrometers, gauges, calipers, templates, or rulers. Set stops on machine beds, change dies, and adjust components, such as rams or power presses, when making multiple or successive passes. Start machines, monitor their operations, and record operational data.
Set up, operate, or tend machines to saw, cut, shear, slit, punch, crimp, notch, bend, or straighten metal or plastic material. Test and adjust machine speeds or actions, according to product specifications, using gauges and hand tools. Install, align, and lock specified punches, dies, cutting blades, or other fixtures in rams or beds of machines, using gauges, templates, feelers, shims, and hand tools.
Read work orders or production schedules to determine specifications, such as materials to be used, locations of cutting lines, or dimensions and tolerances. Position guides, stops, holding blocks, or other fixtures to secure and direct workpieces, using hand tools and measuring devices. Position, align, and secure workpieces against fixtures or stops on machine beds or on dies.
Load workpieces, plastic material, or chemical solutions into machines. Adjust ram strokes of presses to specified lengths, using hand tools. Clean and lubricate machines.
Mark identifying data on workpieces. Clean work area.
Plastic Injection Mold Maker/Supervisor
An established Pittsburgh based Injection Mold Builder is searching for a Full-Time Tool and Die/Mold Maker for a Supervisory role. Candidates must have a minimum of 10 years mold making experience with a focus on quality and productivity. He or she must be self-motivated, able to lead by example and motivate a team. Candidate must have a desire to continuously improve their skill sets and technical knowledge.
Perform duties as a working supervisor to perform machining operations and bench work to design and build dies, tools, molds, fixtures, jigs, etc., of complex design. Work with close tolerances and finish requirements, following product drawings and blueprints and applying knowledge of tool and die design and construction, shop mathematics, metal properties, machining, and assembly procedures.
· Study specifications such as blueprints, sketches, models, or descriptions, and visualize dies or molds to determine materials required and machines to be used to fabricate parts, and make recommendations to engineering for function and manufacturability.
· Diagnose and repair existing customer tooling.
· Compute dimensions, plan layout, and determine assembly method and sequence of operations.
· Remove defective parts and repair by smoothing flat and contoured surfaces using scrapers, abrasive stones, and power grinders, and fit and assemble parts together and into assemblies and mechanisms using hand tools or make drawing of part to be fabricated; insert repaired or new part and reassemble die.
· Set up and operate machine tools such as lathes, milling machine, EDM machine, and grinder to machine parts and verify conformance of machined parts to drawing or specification.
· Lift dies manually or use hoist and position and secure dies on surface of worktable using devices such as vises, V-blocks, and angle plates.
· Train and assist maintenance employees and internal company personnel in machine shop methods..
· Proficient in tool room equipment including mills, lathes, and grinders.
· Work with machinists, project managers and engineers to solve problems and improve processes.
· Plan and schedule all shop projects to meet delivery requirements.
· Monitor and maintain plant & office cleanliness, organization, and ensure that procedures are followed to maintain safety in all operations.
· High school diploma or GED required, plus 5 years related machine shop experience, or equivalent education.
· Basic trigonometry and geometry mathematical machinist skills
· Detailed knowledge of CNC machining technique.
· The ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
· Proficient at reading and understanding measuring devices
· Proficient at reading and understanding blueprints and shop drawings
· Journeyman papers
· Machine shop management
· MasterCAM experience
· Program, setup and operate CNC equipment: EDM, lathes, and or vertical machining centers
Hours: Flexible, Day shift
Competitive Benefit Package:We offer group health plan which includes Vision and Dental coverage. Additional benefits include: 401k, Paid time off, Holiday pay, Disability and
We offer a competitive salary in addition to our attractive benefit package that will be dependent on education and experience.
JVIS USA, LLC is a tier one/tier two automotive manufacturing looking toad some additional Mold Technicians to our current facilities. These are full-time, direct hire positons and we are offering a $2,000 sign on bonus.
Must have plastics/injection molding experience
Must have high school diploma, previous automotive experience, ability to work daily and weekend overtime, bend, twist, stand for long periods, reach, lift up to 50 lbs.
Plastic Manufacturing Mold Setter Position Available
Main Purpose of the Job:
Assists and supports person responsible for Mold Changes in making sure that machines and components, molds and accessories are changed safely and efficiently utilizing prior production data.
- Supports Mold Change Setter II in performing Mold Changes
- Replaces heads and molds in Blow Molding equipment
- Ensures Mold Changes are complete in defined timeframes
- Assists Mold Change Setter II to perform start-up and process in molds that have been used for established products to meet QA approval
- Maintains good and continuous communication with Supervisor, Maintenance and Mold Change Supervisor and Mold Change Setter II
- Working together in a Team
- Ensures team works together as efficiently as possible
- Maintains good housekeeping within department
- The position description is not all inclusive and I may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
- Time to complete mold changes
- Reports (accurate and complete)
- Quality of processed bottles
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Good knowledge of Blow Molding process preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to operate Forklifts
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job:
- The employee is regularly required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms and very occasionally to climb or balance.
- The employee is regularly required to climb or balance when using correct stands on machine ladders
- The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit.
- The employee must regularly lift and/ or move up to 10 lbs, frequently lift and/or move up to 30 lbs and occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 lbs.
Water & Mold Mitigation Tech For Construction / Restoration Company
Synergy Contracting Group is a rapidly growing Restoration and Construction company based in the Clearwater, FL area. We specialize in the restoration of fire, water, wind and mold damages, while also providing the complete design and build of construction projects.
We are actively seeking Emergency Service Technicians to join our team. We offer competitive compensation, multiple bonus incentives and profit sharing. This is an amazing opportunity to work for a rapidly growing company that treats their employees well.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Remediate loss (water, fire, mold, etc.) by using designated equipment and / or performing necessary work to mitigate loss
· Assist in general construction duties as assigned by Project Manager
· Responsible for after hours emergencies one weekend every 2-3 months
· Work a set schedule, but have the flexibility to work occasional overtime when needed
· Report your hours and expenses in a timely manner
· Monitor job progress and performance and provide status reports to appropriate contacts
· Keep track of equipment and make sure it's collected from job site
Qualified candidates will possess the following expertise:
· Good technical skills (know how to use common tools and power tools)
· Experience working in a construction or restoration environment (preferred, not required)
· Reliable, trustworthy and punctual
· Good communication skills and ability to take direction
· Prior experience as a WRT (Water Restoration Tech) or certified by IIRC is a big plus
· Ability to pass a background check and drug screening
· Reliable transportation / Active Driver's License
Contracting with us means that you’ll have an experienced team watching over every aspect of your project. From planning, budget development or project management, Synergy Contracting Group provides high-quality supervision that results in your project being completed on time, on budget and with superior quality.
As a restoration contractor, it is our responsibility to service customers’ needs with compassion, courtesy, and professionalism. This desire to serve is at the core of our business strategy. We continually train and develop our staff so that we can respond quickly, with skill, and the utmost professionalism when a client is in a state of distress. As a full-service construction and restoration company, we own the job from the start until the finish, which means we can perform the mitigation, construction, and personal property restoration on every job. Synergy also provides storage for clients property and possessions during the restoration process.
Corporate stewardship is one of the core values for Synergy Contracting Group. We embrace our responsibility as a business in our local community by supporting and participating in organizations that elevate the quality of life in our community. Through direct financial support, creating community awareness, providing educational opportunities, the gift of our time, or the labor of our hands.
Injection Mold Technician/ 2Nd & 3Rd Shift
Position Title: Injection Mold Setup Technician
2nd shift M-F 2:45PM-11:15PM
M-F 10:45pm-7:15AMOT Required:
2nd & 3rd shift $24-26/hr.
As a set-up technician you will set-up and process injection molds. Our facility has a wide range of machine types and sizes, as well as varying auxiliary equipment including robotics, conveyors, thermolators, etc. This position requires you to work with these different types of machinery during the setup of the mold, while processing startup parts and throughout the entire production run as you are troubleshooting.
Works with manual and fully electronic control panels
Performs part changeovers while mold is in press
Organizes and sets up workstations in manufacturing areas
Works with supervision on set-up productivity improvement projects
Follows all safety policies and procedures
Arrives to work on time and ready to work
High School Diploma or GED
Good attention to detail
Knowledge of set-up and tear-down procedures of molds
Ability to work independently with little supervision
Basic keyboarding and computer skills
Requires lifting and moving materials of up to 55 lbs
Technical or vocational training
No open toed shoes. Jeans & work appropriate t-shirt/sweatshirt fine. (NO steel toed shoes required)
Requirements for the position:
High School Diploma or GED
Up to 55lbs (will use hoist or get help lifting)
Clean plastics facility. Well lit. There is some smell of plastic.
Find out how we can cater our services to support you: Take a glimpse into the diverse opportunities we have available.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status.
Award Staffing, Inc. Is a Drug Free Workplace/ EEO employer M/F/Veteran/Disability. Interested candidates, please contact: Award Staffing call: 763-972-4267 or email: email@example.com
Looking to hire Fiberglass laminators: ( willing to train the right candidates )
• Auto body repair
• Boat Builders
• Construction workers
Lay out fiberglass onto gel-coated molds, (Dashboard's, wheel wells, center consoles ) prep lids with
solvent, proceed to put lids on molds. clamping them down. Then inject resins into the molds. Wait
for the cure time. Remove off lids and take out mold and have the quality inspector review work
Schedule: Mon- Fri 6:00Am- 2:30P or 2:30pm- 11:00pm
PeopleReady is a part of TrueBlue Inc., the global workforce solutions leader connecting clients with over 840,000 precisely matched associates every year across 70 countries. Through our recruitment outsourcing, onsite management and on-demand talent delivery services, we are industry-leading innovators for the changing world of work. Let PeopleReady help you get your work done well.
Mold Maker / Wire EDM Programmer
We are seeking a Mold-Maker / Wire EDM Programmer to join our team!
- Build Plastic Injection and Die Cast Molds
- Repair Plastic Injection and Die Cast Molds
- Setup and operate EDM machines
- Make electrodes
- Calculate dimensions and tolerance using measuring instruments
- Two years experience in Wire EDM Programming a plus (not required)
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Willing to Training
Injection Mold Setter
Cobra Plastics, Inc. is looking to add experienced Injection Mold Setters to our team in Macedonia, OH.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with state of the art equipment and facilities, where employees are valued, involved and empowered.
Perform mold and tool changes as production schedule requires
Perform/assist with color and material changes
Maintain clean and organized mold storage and work areas
Assist with keeping machine color hoppers full
Help break machine operators
Other duties as assigned
Ability to work 2nd shift
1 to 3 years experience setting plastic injection molds
1 to 3 years experience performing tooling changes (desired)
Ability to safely use overhead crane and rigging equipment
Must have own tools
Competitive pay, commensurate with experience
Outstanding comprehensive benefits package
Please apply in person or submit resume and salary requirements for consideration.
No agencies or recruiters please
Equal Opportunity Employer
Mold Process Technician - Plastic Injection Molder
Responsible for the efficient and safe operation and quality of an assigned section of machines or department. Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Checks the master and daily department schedules for any changes, repairs, special instructions, or other tasks.
- Sets and monitors machine contrast, mixture machine blender, regulates temperatures, volume of plastics, and monitors pressure and time.
- Maintains all machines as per control standards, and ensures the monitor, plug, cycle sheets and any other documentation are updated and accurate.
- Ensures that quality of products meet or exceed the standards.
- Investigates, repairs or plugs off any quality defects, cleans system of any defective parts and re-qualifies the process for accepted production.
- Perform color, material, board shots, and repair shots as per schedule.
- Checks the machines, mold, and auxiliary equipment to maintain proper running condition and submits a maintenance work ticket as needed.
- Controls all waste, scrap, and regrind. Keeps machines and department in a clean and safe condition.
- Communicates with out-going shift personnel for any problems or assignments to be completed.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Technical school and/or appropriate on the job training.
Ability to read blueprints and schematics, use measuring devices and hand/power tools. Excellent
communication skills and ability to read/write English
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!