Molding Machine Operator Helper Job Description Sample
Manufacturing - Machine Operator - Plastics Machine Operator - Molding
Job Title: Operator
Location: Delano, MN
Reports to: Shift Supervisor
Status: Non-Exempt, Hourly
The employees in this position are responsible for the overall operations of the machine and the manufacturing of good quality parts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sets up and operates molding machine in a safe and efficient manner.
- Able to meet scrap and production goals.
- Ensures quality of parts coming off machine.
- Reads and follows the molding process sheets, correcting any errors immediately, in writing, to their supervisor or lead person.
- Continually communicates with their lead person, maintenance, quality control and/or supervisor whenever they have questions or need assistance regarding any of the requirements of their job.
- Keeps their work area clean and organized. Places all parts to be trimmed in crates or on pallets.
- Fills out production reporting paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Communicates effectively with others.
- Keeps productive materials appropriately stocked.
- Communicates effectively with prior and subsequent shifts.
- Performs all aspects of the job in accordance with the safety standards set forth by Solar Plastics.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Shift Supervisor and/or other members of management.
(The essential duties and responsibilities will have been satisfactorily completed when the following are demonstrated) Note: This only pertains to the essential duties and responsibilities of the position and is not all inclusive of the entire performance evaluation process. Acceptable performance is based on first time quality of molded parts, machine productivity and work area cleanliness and organization.
Copier/Scanner/Fax, Computer, Phone System, Welding Equipment, Lathe and Mill Operation, Hand and Power Tools, Forklift, Ladders
- understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information.
- understand problems, collaborate and explore alternative solutions.
- organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology.
- communicate with individuals face to face; requires ability to hear and speak effectively.
- express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word, communicating orally with others accurately and quickly.
- orally and in writing, communicate technical information.
- add, subtract, multiply, divide and to record, balance, and check results for accuracy
- be able to see and hear 8+ hours per day.
- have visual acuity to perform activities such as running production machines, etc.
- possess good manual and finger dexterity (working with small bolts, nuts, screws, adding inserts, flushing out parts, flaming parts, etc.).
- sit, stand and walk up to 8+ hours per day.
- work at a rapid speed, twist, bend, push, pull, carry, stoop, reach and grasp 8+ hours per day for activities such as working on equipment, making repairs, etc.
- work in confined, tight spaces. Requires continuous finger movement and keyboard usage for carrying and using equipment, tools, etc. Extensive wrist movement is required.
- lift 50+ pounds, unaided on a regular basis. (hoists are available and should be used for parts and molds that exceed this weight level).
- use hand tools.(i.e, power drills, hammers, routers, etc).
- Exposed to heat, cold and potential internal temperature changes up to 8+ hours per day. Exposed to outside working environment when salvaging parts, roof and grounds work. Exposed to solvents when part cleaning, acids/corrosives when cleaning floor, dust, dirt, fumes/vapors/gases from plastics processes, ovens and propane tanks.
This position works independently 8+ hours per day and occasionally works directly with others. Must be able to work the hours/shift required. Ability to work additional hours, as needed to accommodate issues that may arise in the 24-hour operation.
This position exists in a production and shop environment, with occasional need to enter the office.
Personal Protection Equipment
- Eye safety glasses necessary to enter production area.Hearing protection must be worn when excessive noise is present on the production floor and in the shop.
Solar Plastics, LLC provides employees with a wide variety of benefits that include:
Life, AD&D & Dependent Life Insurance
Long-Term and Short-term Disability
Profit Sharing/401(k) Plan with Matching Contributions
Employee Assistance Plan
Automatic Payroll Deposit Availability
Machine Operator - Molding 2Nd Shift
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Operate all combinations of presses and tools within assigned team, consistently producing parts of the highest quality.
Ability to read and understand bills of materials, routings, work instructions and other shop paperwork.
Ability to complete production process documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
Ability to perform and document simple arithmetic calculations.
Understand manufacturing process and quality acceptance criteria for parts produced.
Complete production forms correctly and legibly.
Interpersonal skills necessary to exchange information with variety of staff.
Operate hand truck.
Ability to lift and carry objects weighing up to forty pounds on a daily basis.
Ability to walk and move about, stoop and bend, and climb (ascend and descend) ladders.
Ability to stand and operate equipment for up to twelve hours.
Ability to reach and grab with arms and hands, and the manual dexterity to operate machines with precision.
Normal or corrected vision necessary to read directions and closely examine parts; and to distinguish colors.
Normal hearing in order to detect equipment and motor malfunctions.
Ability to pull, lift, and transport gaskets to and from various locations with the assigned location.
Positions available on 2nd shift
Work in areas that can be uncomfortable due to noise, odors, and temperature extremes.
Work regularly with machines where carelessness could result in cuts, bruises, burns or muscle pulls.
Serious injuries can be avoided if established safety precautions are followed.
Injection Molding Machine Operator
Requirements and Responsibilities
Sets up and operates an injection molding machine in order to shape plastics. Reads and interprets blueprints and diagrams to select, position, and secure machinery. Adjusts machine settings to complete tasks accurately, according to specifications, and in a timely fashion. May have to complete an apprenticeship and/or formal training in area of specialty. Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent. Typically reports to a supervisor/manager. Gaining or has attained full proficiency in a specific area of discipline. Works under moderate supervision. Typically requires 1-3 years of related experience and or certification.
Our Staffing Coordinators will work with you to find the ideal job that fits your personal goals. SMITH uses Job Matching Tools to match your abilities and interests ensuring that your talent is utilized to its fullest potential.
Molding Machine Set-Up Operator
Job Description WHO IS STANLEY BLACK & DECKER? We are the leader in tools and security. We are Stanley Tools. We are DEWALT. We are Mac Tools. We are Vidmar. And we are much more. We are the doors that protect you at airports. We are the lock and deadbolt on your front door. We are the hydraulic breakers that rescue trapped earthquake survivors. We are the people on the phone in an emergency. No matter where you live, what vehicle you drive, what stores you shop at, or what building you work in, you can bet that we had a hand in making it work. Our purpose is to create the innovative solutions for those that make the world. Copy and paste the website below into your browser to learn more about how it is our purpose to innovate for those that make our world! https://youtu.be/eCAyHO3TWPM
WHYWORK FOR STANLEY BLACK & DECKER? Since 1843, we’ve set the standard for excellence in everything we do. No company on earth has a stronger or more compelling history of delivering the hardworking, innovative, powerful tools that help professionals around the world build, repair, and protect the world’s most valuable things. As a Fortune 500 Company that was recently named one of the Top 100 Companies for Millennial Women and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, Stanley Black and Decker always strives for excellence when it comes to our employees. We are a stable yet always advancing company with a proven track record for longevity and quality. The Stanley Black and Decker New Britain Tools Plant also offers employees a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes:
Disability * 401k * TWO Pension plans * ESPP * Vacation * 11 Paid holidays
Flexible Training opportunities and more!
Responsibilities may include: * Machine Setups that involve changing of molds, setting a variety of limit switches to achieve proper mold height, stroke, closing, etc.
Set injection pressures, adjust material feed and back pressure and ram speed.
Set heat controls and timers.
Set up automatic product removal system and conveyor for automatic operation and adjust ejection system for proper removal of product.
Perform wiring hookups required for limit switches. Adjust ejection system for proper removal of product. Install necessary plumbing apparatus and connect temperature control equipment, parts separation equipment and wiring hookups.
Monitor operation of automatic equipment, unload parts, cut off sprue and gates and place in container. Spot check work and make adjustments to maintain tolerances.
Make minor repairs to fixtures and equipment and lubricate machines as required.
* Must have prior experience operating and setting-up molding machines. * Must have prior experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be mechanically inclined. * Must be able to work a 2nd shift (3:00 PM – 11:00 PM). ## EEO Statement All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.
Requisition Number: 50341BR
City:* New Britain
Business:* US - GTS - Hand Tools Accessories and Storage (HTAS)
3Rd Shift- Blow Molding Machine Operator -Direct Hire
What's In It For You?
CKS Packaging, Inc., a leader and growing manufacturer of rigid plastic containers needs new Machine Operators to join the 3rd Shift Team at our Kansas City facility. We are looking for experience and entry-level operators (pay varies based on experience).
What’s In it for You?
- Company driver position with Regional OTR (and some local) routes
- Stable, growing organization with opportunity for future advancement of qualified candidates if successful in supervisory assignments
- Competitive pay based on experience and qualifications
- Paid vacation after one year of service
- Excellent medical/dental benefits at modest employee contributions
- 401k participation with Company matching contributions upon completion of one year of service
- Knowledge of extrusion blow molding, one-step molding, reheat & blow, or injection molding processes and equipment
- Experience making adjustments to production equipment processes to change material distribution, weights, heights, and other physical properties/dimensions
- Knowledge of mold change procedures and steps/methods for line changes
- Ability to help train others to improve their knowledge of processing
- Hydraulic and electrical troubleshooting skills are a definite “plus"
- Ability to determine what machine control adjustments to change a bottle’s appearance or physical dimensions
- The job exists to operate machinery to produce bottles to customer demand, and running production up to six days/week is an essential function of the position; therefore willingness and ability to work six days/week on a consistent basis
- Entry level Machine Operator Trainees should have a steady work history with mechanical or manufacturing experience and a willingness to learn.
We invite you to apply to start your career with CKS today!
Molding Machine Operator D Shift
Start your new career with Resource MFG at one of their clients in Greenville, SC. Resource MFG is a national staffing agency that will connect you with the perfect job. Come join our team today!
Molding Machine Operator / Greenville, SC / D Shift / $10.00
Hours 7:00 pm – 7:00 am, Monday – Friday with OT as needed
This position is temp-to-hire with a $3.00/hour increase upon full employment.
Must have one year in a manufacturing environment
Requires High School diploma or GED equivalent processes, plant safety and environmental regulations.
Good communication skills
Able to work flexible hours
Attention to detail
Receive and pack parts from the conveyor belt
Supervise the material supply for machines
Understand and follow “operator instructions” necessary for safe operation of machines
Load work pieces against stops or fixtures
Observe and record machine and process parameters for consistency
Inspect, measure and record specified part features to assure consistent and conforming product
Temp to hire
Why Choose ResourceMFG?
Weekly pay and direct deposit!
Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family!
Cell phone discounts!
Unlimited referral bonuses!
Apply online at ResourceMFG.com with just a click or stop by our office between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm.
Schedule an interview.
Show up, pass the screening, and start your new exciting career!
Injection Molding Machine Operator
- Perform minor repairs on machines
- Troubleshoot and repair processing problems
- Recognize quality problems and repair as well as perform quality checks on assigned lines such as: visual appearance and neck finish and ID's
- Perform hourly checks on bottle weights and adjust if necessary according to machine & bottle specification. All bottle weights should be checked according to what is listed in the specification's book and bottle chart that is listed by every machine.
- Inspect at pack-off, correct if necessary
- Train and help utility, packers and pullers
- Check material situation & tote bin levels
- Clean leader filter minimum once per shift
- Work over on shift on short notice
- Communicate with off & on-going operator and notify of any machine problems that may have occurred on shift.
- Adjust parison swing and chokes as necessary
- Maintain area and machines clean, by sweeping and moping areas every day.
- Help relive for breaks
- Communicate with supervisor and maintenance personnel
- Periodic tool cleaning
- Change over, neck finish, weights, mold changes etc.
- Machine upkeep, i.e cleaning and painting
- Other duties as assigned
SIDEL NISSEI HUSKY MAG
AOKIBEKUM UNILOY ROCHELEAU
13500 Midway Rd Suite #200
Dallas, TX 75244
Injection Molding Machine Operator 2,2,3 Schedule
Tired of Food Service and Retail wages?
Looking for full-time hours, but still want your time off?
Check out Niagara Bottling in Jupiter, FL.
We bottle water and have done so since 1963.
We have 25 plants across the country
We are a great company to transition into manufacturing with.
Our plants are clean and safe.
No chemicals, funky smells or odors, nothing sticky or gross.
The Allentown plant is only four years old and has the latest bottling technology.
What does a Production Operator do?
- Our production lines are 100% automated.
- Operators are responsible for monitoring the production line.
- Keeping the line supplied with raw materials—labels and shrink films
- Responding to fault alarms.
- Perform housekeeping.
- Production Operators work a 12-hour, 2-2-3 schedule, with this schedule:
- Only 180 working days per year—that is less than half the year!
- Built in overtime—you are scheduled to work 48 hours one week and 36 the next.
- Every other weekend is a three-day weekend!
- You have time off during the week!
Niagara's culture is fast-paced, innovative and intensely collaborative. Our Team Members are passionate, driven and always find a way to get the job done. We work hard and play hard while staying true to our family atmosphere.
From competitive benefits and retirement options to educational reimbursements, ongoing training courses and exciting career advancement opportunities, at Niagara we truly take care of our Team Members.
We hope that you consider joining our Niagara family!
Machine Operator Plastic Injection Molding 2Nd / 3Rd Shift
What We Are Looking For...
Techniplas is looking to add several strong candidates to our team on 2nd or 3rd shift as Manufacturing Associates (Machine Operator). Under general supervision this position trims, inspects and packages molded plastic components. As a Manufacturing Associate, you must have a high level of attention to detail and an unwavering commitment to safety is a must.
What you will be doing...
- Operate machines or assembly equipment to make parts or products.
- Maintain production documentation.
- Position inserts, hand loads and work pieces on machines.
- Remove finished products from machines, using hand tools, air hoses and other equipment.
- Measure and visually inspect products for surface and dimension defects.
- Trim, sand or grind finished parts.
- Fill in appropriate information on labels and associated documentation needed on products.
- Final packaging of products for shipment.
- Responsible for clean up procedures.
- Training new employees on proper procedures and techniques.
- Perform re-work duties as assigned.
All interested applicants must have:
- A high school degree or equivalent.
- 1 or more years of manufacturing experience; plastics experience is a plus.
- A solid work history.
- Good interpersonal/communication skills.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Reliable transportation.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Ability to quickly develop a comprehensive knowledge of products.
- The drive to assist team members with other tasks as required.
All shifts run Monday - Friday
• 2nd shift: 2:45pm-11:15pm
• 3rd shift: 10:45pm-7:15am
Everything we do is based on the quality and dedication of the Techniplas team, and our team members are our biggest asset. We will continue to attract, retain, and energize the best and the brightest and invest in deepening their capabilities.
Techniplas provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Techniplas complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Injection Molding Machine Operator
A national medical manufacturing firm in Central Pinellas is looking for a 3rd shift machine operator to join their team in a temp to hire capacity. This is a consistent 40 hour a week position. If you are looking for consistency, this is the role for you. The hours are 11:00 p.m. to 7:30 a.m.
The right person:
- Will have 1- 3 years working in plastic injection molding or insert molding or manufacturing
- Someone familiar with ISO 9000 guidelines
- Able to follow all safety procedures and production guidelines
- Produce quality parts
- Communicate clearly and effectively with other team members and management
All candidates must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
Our Mission: Consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!