Molding Sander Job Description Sample
Auto Body Sander And Buffer (Sign-On Bonus!)
Sea Ray- Block Sander
Auto Body Sander And Buffer
Mold Maintenance Technician – Plastic Injection Molding
Location Newton Falls, OH
Custom injection molding manufacturer has an immediate full-time opening for a Mold Maintenance Technician on the afternoon shift 3pm to 12am.
Advancement opportunities with all training costs company paid. Minimal overtime with most weekends off.
MUST-HAVE SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• MACHINIST BACKGROUND USING A MANUAL SURFACE GRINDER, MILLING MACHINE, LATHE AND SINKER EDM
• TIG & MICRO WELDING
• FORKLIFT OPERATION EXPERIENCE
• ABILITY TO READ & INTERPRET ELECTRICAL & HYDRAULIC SCHEMATICS AS IT RELATES TO MOLD SAFETIES AND CORE PULLS
• BASIC COMPUTER
• COMPREHENSIVE MATH & READING
• PAY APPLICABLE TO EXPERIENCE LEVEL
• ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES WITH ALL TRAINING COSTS PAID
• CLEAN, SAFE & PROFESSIONAL WORK ENVIRONMENT
• IMMEDIATE ELIGIBILITY FOR 9 PAID HOLIDAYS
• PAID VACATION AFTER 90 DAYS
• ATTENDANCE PROGRAM WITH CHOICE OF PAID DAY OFF OR $$$
• WEEKLY PAYCHECK
• EXCELLENT HEALTH, DENTAL, & VISION INSURANCE
• COMPANY-PAID LIFE & DISABILITY INSURANCE
• 401(K) PLAN WITH COMPANY MATCH
• EXTRA PAID BIRTHDAY HOLIDAY
• PAY APPLICABLE TO EXPERIENCE LEVEL
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. 3+ years of machinist experience using a manual surface grinder, milling machine, lathe, and sinker EDM.
2. TIG & Micro Welding.
3. Forklift operation experience.
4. Ability to read & interpret electrical & hydraulic schematics as it relates to mold safeties and core pulls.
Auto Body Sander And Buffer
North Molding Mold Tech - 2Nd Shift
Machine Operator - Injection Molding - 12 HR Shift
Injection Molding Process Technician - Springfield, TN
Due to an increase in business in the Automotive Products Group at our Springfield, Tennessee facility, Johnson Electric will be hiring several injection molding process technicians.
This position will provide technical skills required to meet departmental and company goals for safety, production, quality and costs.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities
- Perform daily duties with accuracy and in a timely manner. Start-up and shut-down of Injection Molding Machines and auxiliary equipment, complete mold changes, quality checks and material movement.
- Inspection of product manufacturing according to control plan and work instructions.
- Daily preventive maintenance on production equipment (mold, injection molding machine, chiller, plastic pallets dryer, temperature control unit, vacuum pump), etc.
- Achieve departmental goals – scrap, PPH, QA, etc..
- Provide daily communication with production staff regarding production/quality issues.
- Ensure parts are produced to appropriate quality levels and ensure suspect product is contained and corrective actions are in place.
- Verify production process against documented process per standard work. Work with engineering to ensure that processes are robust.
- Perform root cause analysis of production and quality problems to implement permanent corrective actions.
- Keep the assigned injection molding machine clean and organized under the 6S System.
- Report scrap and rejects to Supervisor.
- Adhere to cleanliness standards and product safety guidelines, including machine cleaningassignments. Maintain a safe work environment by assuring conformance to policies and good practices. Address safety issues immediately – people, equipment and work area.
- Provide continuous improvements and cost savings ideas.
- Train other employees on scientific molding techniques.
Qualifications / Skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Mechanical aptitude with the ability to learn and adapt. Scientific /decoupled experience
- Plastics Material Knowledge
- Lean manufacturing experience
- Formal problem solving
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English language.
- High level attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Automotive manufacturing experience
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Basic knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical and mechanical operations.
Mental and Physical Requirements:
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule to accommodate additional work time as necessary.
- Ability to perform moderate lifting to up 35 pounds and physical tasks associate with heavy equipment, machinery, and production materials including operating forklifts.
- Ability to handle and grip small parts.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time (8+ hours)
Johnson Electric offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, prescription plan, vision, disability coverage, life insurance coverage, 401K match, and holiday/vacation benefits.
We offer employees exceptional opportunities to learn and grow professionally with rewarding careers.
Johnson Electric is the leader in motion subsystems. Our technology leadership, application expertise and global footprint make Johnson Electric the ideal partner for custom product development projects. Johnson Electric is committed to making our customers successful by providing product differentiation and supply chain excellence. For designers who demand performance leadership and assurance of supply, Johnson Electric is the safe choice. We serve many industries including Automotive, Building Automation, Home Technologies, Medical Devices, Power Tools and Lawn & Garden.
Established in 1959, Johnson Electric ships its products to more than 30 countries for use in hundreds of different product applications. Innovation and product design centers are located in Hong Kong, China, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, Israel, France, Canada, UK and USA. We employ more than 40,000 employees and subcontract workers in over 23 countries.
Johnson Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Molding Team Member
Our Team Members are trained throughout the location on multiple different responsibilities. We focus on training and equipping our employees with the ability and knowledge of how best to perform their duties. We have several positions available in the store right now and, once trained, hours are abundant. The basic requirements of this position are showing up when you are scheduled and being friendly, helpful, and pleasant with the customers and co-workers.
- Show up to work on time, in the proper unifom, ready to work everytime you are scheduled
- Have an ability to learn the job a little bit better everyday
- Bring a "can-do" attitude to work everyday
- Have an ability to push aside personal issues and respresent Taco Casa in a friendly manner to customers and co-workers
- Must be able to communicate effectively with management in a timely manner regarding scheduling issues, and customer service problems
- Be able to clean and maintain an organized work space
- Demonstrate ability to always work as a team to accomplish store goals and standards
- Be able to learn new things as the job requires.
- Must be 18+ and have a valid driver's license
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Arrive to work on-time
- Work when you are expected to work
- Treat EVERYONE with kindness (high character)
- Possess outstanding communication & customer service skills
- Outstanding Work Ethic.
- 401(k) plan, with generous matching (must be 18 years old to qualify)
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance to employees who work 21 or more hours per week (following completion of 500 hours of work)
- Paid vacation (accrual following completion of 500 hours of work)
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunities for growth and advancement.
Injection Molding Process Technician - Nights
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!