Moncure Job Description Sample
M1 Abrams Tank System Maintainer (91A)
Senior Project Cost Engineer
Job Title: Senior Project Cost Engineer Location: Sanford, NC Duration: 24 months (Contract Position)
Reporting to the Project Manager, the primary role of the Senior Project Cost Engineer / Estimator is to develop and maintain the Project cost report and associated supporting documentation. Should also be capable of developing a budget estimate for large scale capital projects and carrying out audits and checks on estimates prepared by others.
Responsible for performing project cost engineering functions including:
- Assist with compiling detailed budget estimates for capital projects and be conversant with all major cost disciplines including process equipment, trade contract packages, automation, commissioning and all in-directs.
- Directly interfaces with engineers and management as necessary for cost control monitoring, analysis and reporting.
- Provide full assistance to the Project Cost Lead in all aspects of Cost Control Management and its applications with regards to commercial, technical, and services of the project. Prepares weekly and monthly inputs to Project Cost Reports as required.
- Assists with converting the Project estimate into the Control Budget and incorporating into the Project Cost System in accordance with the Work Breakdown Structure.
- Ensures the Budget basis is understood by Project team.
- Facilitates the Change Management program by preparing Trends, Budget Shifts and Change Orders for review.
- Review payment requisitions, walk the project, assess percentage of work complete with the project team and make recommendations
- Provides timely support to project financial reporting and cash flow trending functions and the invoice/billing process as required.
- Prepare monthly project cash flow analysis
- Independently provides accurate financial, cost reporting, trending analysis and recommends corrective actions.
- Responsible for cost analysis, development and presentation of cost impact analysis.
- Uses cost collection tools, develops and maintains cost and resource databases and reports.
- Review contract close out administration and ensures that contractors meet their contractual requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Surveying, Engineering, Construction Management, Business or equivalent level of industry based experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position with at least 15 years overall experience.
- Demonstrated skill in identifying, analyzing and solving problems.
- Good knowledge of Contract law and disputes resolution process.
- Capable of controlling major equipment and trade contract packages
- Experience with cost management in large scale construction projects (>$100MM)
- Experience with conventional and lean (IPD, Target Value) contracting strategies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- An ability to deal with process change and implement new effective processes
- An ability to work through peers and across organisational boundaries and influence at all levels in the business
Ecommerce Operations Specialist
Specialty Beauty Advisor - Clinique
Direct Support Professional
Maintenance Lead Person (Nights)
Deli Bakery Clerk
Financial Care Counselor - Drah Holly Springs
Per-Diem, Registered Nurse, Home Health
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!