Moneta Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Drivers at C.R. England offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking Class A CDL dedicated truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Lead Sales Associate-Ft In Moneta, VA
At Dollar General, our customer is at the center of everything we do! We are a fast-moving Fortune 200 publicly-traded company with more than 14,000 stores and 14 distribution centers in 44 states, growing by hundreds of stores each year. We work in an energetic atmosphere that embraces innovation and teamwork. At Dollar General, you can see a clear and fast path to career growth and success. We are committed to attracting talented and motivated people who can advance our mission of "Serving Others." Let's Grow Together! GENERAL SUMMARY: The Lead Sales Associate helps maintain a clean, well-organized store with a customer-first focus. The duties of the Lead Sales Associate include assisting customers in locating and purchasing merchandise, operating a cash register, stocking and recovering merchandise, cleaning the store, and performing other duties as assigned by the Store Manager to maximize store profitability and customer satisfaction while protecting company assets. Lead Sales Associates perform the duties of a Sales Associate and act in a lead capacity in the absence of the Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager. DUTIES and ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Provide superior customer service leadership; greet and assist customers.
Operate cash register and scanner to itemize and total customer’s purchase, collect payment from customers and make change, bag merchandise, and assist customers with merchandise as necessary.
Follow company work processes to receive, open and unpack boxes, cartons and totes of merchandise; stock merchandise, restock and rotate merchandise on shelves, and build merchandise displays.
Clean the store; take out trash; dust and mop store floors; clean restroom and stockroom; and help set up sidewalk displays.
Assist in implementation and maintenance of planograms.
Open and close the store under specific direction of the Store Manager.
Perform additional duties typically performed by the Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager, in their absence. KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS:
Effective interpersonal and oral communication skills.
Understanding of safety policies and practices.
Ability to read and follow planogram and merchandise presentation guides.
Ability to perform mathematical calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages.
Ability to perform cash register functions.
Knowledge of cash, facility, and safety control policies and practices.
Knowledge of cash handling procedures including cashier accountability and deposit control.
Ability to drive own vehicle to the bank to deposit money. WORK EXPERIENCE and/or EDUCATION: High school diploma or equivalent and six months of supervisory experience (or related experience/training) preferred. WORKING CONDITIONS:
Frequent walking and standing
Frequent bending, stooping, and kneeling to run check out station, stock merchandise and unload trucks; which may also require the ability to push and/or pull rolltainers for stocking merchandise
Frequent handling of merchandise and equipment such as handheld scanners, pricing guns, box cutters, merchandise containers, two-wheel dollies, U-boats (six-wheel carts), and rolltainers
Frequent and proper lifting of up to 40 pounds; occasional lifting of up to 55 pounds
Occasional climbing (using step ladder) up to heights of six feet
Fast-paced environment; moderate noise level
Occasional exposure to outside weather conditions
Occasional or regular driving/providing own transportation to make bank deposits, attend management meetings and travel to other Dollar General stores. Dollar General Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Requisition ID: 2016-112274 Street: 14655 MONETA ROAD External Company URL: http://www.dollargeneral.com
Donated Goods Processor Part Time
The Donated Goods Processor is responsible for receiving, sorting, and processing donations and placing them on the retail sales floor to display for sale.
Assist as required with the receiving and initial separation of donated goods.
Examines and conducts final quality inspection of soft goods using selection criteria and places into appropriate containers for sale or for salvage.
Hang garments as necessary to achieve daily hang counts.
Places paired, rubber banded shoes into appropriate labeled sale or salvage container.
Take bale and pull buggy to staging area for truck pick up
Utilize excellent customer service skills.
Adhere to all Goodwill policies and procedures.
Attend all store meetings as scheduled.
Maintain a professional appearance at all times adhering to GIV’s dress code.
High school or equivalent combination of education and experience.
May frequently be required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Speed and accuracy of work.
Attendance and punctuality.
Support and commitment to GIV’s mission and core values.“
Donated Goods Processors are rewarded with a bonus every month the store reaches its revenue goal for that month. Helping people and families in our communities achieve a better life through work and independence.” Equal employment/Affirmative action employer. Goodwill offers a competitive salary and benefits for full time employees such as medical, dental, vision, life, retirement, educational reimbursement, EAP, STD, LTD, and PTO. We offer retirement and EAP benefits for part time employees. ID: 2018-2367 External Company Name: Goodwill Industries of The Valleys, Inc. External Company URL: www.goodwillvalleys.com
Junior Financial Representative
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Skilled and experienced Auto Body Tech needed for small quality collision center at Smith Mountain Lake VA. Must have experience, tools and be a team player. Partial benefits and Monday through Friday work schedule. Commision based pay or salary. Part time might be considered for the right applicant.
Regional Cdl-A Truck Driver
EXCITING NEWS...NEW PAY INCREASE!!
Attention Drivers! We're offering a $2,000 sign-on BONUS for qualified drivers through Nov. 30, 2017! ($1,000 at 90 days and $1,000 at 180 days!)
Now hiring drivers with 4+ months of tractor trailer experience!
If less than 1 year of solo driving experience, we have a training program tailored just for you. (see below)
We ARE NOT a truck driving school, you must have your CDL-A to join our team.
Why Choose Averitt:
Uniformed company with quality people and a culture which includes strong structure and organization.
Opportunities for transfer and promotion from within after completion of 6 months in current position.
1,000+ (10%) associates who have been with the Averitt team for 20 or more years!
Leading transportation provider since 1971.
Experienced Driver Pay:
To start at this pay you must have 1 year of verifiable experience in the past 3 years.
.44 cpm reached after 4 months
Top-out at .46 cpm reached after 8 months
Pay for experience:
- 3 years T/T experience in the past 5 years starts at .44 cpm; reaching .46 cpm after 4 months.
- 5 years T/T experience in the past 7 years starts at .46 cpm.
Now offering our Minimum Mileage Pay=400 mile minimum for short haul loads picked up and delivered by driver.
Additional unloading /loading pay when required ($50 full load; $25 partial load)
$20 stop pay (not to include origin or destination)
Breakdown ($14/hr: takes effect after 2 hrs. not to exceed 10 hrs in a 24 hr period)
Layover ($100 after a 24 hr period- allowed 50 miles)
Detention ($20/hr after 2 hrs for majority of customers)
4 day paid orientation ($756- $828) in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals.
Weekly direct payroll deposits.
Must have a minimum of 4- 11 months verifiable experience in the past 3 years or 1 year of verifiable experience in the past 5 years.
You will be paid six hundred dollars per week while training; training time can range from 1-3 weeks. After training you will start at .42 cpm.
Equipment & Safety:
Assigned, safe, well-maintained Volvos & Freightliners.
All with APUs and 100% automatic transmissions.
Our equipment has several intelligent safety features to include: collision- avoidance system, lane-departure system, anti-jackknife/ rollover stability system and much more.
Safely park at more than 100 Averitt facilities, many with on-duty security, fuel pumps, showers, exercise rooms and driver convenience centers with Wi-Fi.
About Our Regional Driving Position:
Primarily southern, southwest and mid-west lanes (25 states)
Occasional runs to the Northeast (The Northeast is considered to be NJ and PA)
We do not go into CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, ME, Canada and NY state. (NYC runs are limited and optional)
Home EVERY Week (with the option of being out longer and averaging higher miles)
84% of our Regional Drivers are home by noon on Saturdays.
Over 90% NO-TOUCH freight
Rider program (legal spouse only)
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as:
- $75.70per week for family
- $30.55per week for unmarried individuals
With the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks
Wellness programs available
Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
Flexible spending accounts
Wells Fargo banking products
Profit sharing and 401(k) plans
Company provided professional uniforms
Averitt smartphone app for our drivers to download; assists with communication & convenience
Driver Support Specialists located at our Service Centers to assist our drivers & help with concerns face to face
Red Thinkin' Rewards- points program that encourages you to meet specific fuel & service goals and in return earn points towards a selection of over 12,000 gift items.
Referral rewards- cash bonuses for referrals
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Must live within 150 mile radius of an Averitt Service Center in which you are applying for.
Must be 21 years of age or older.
1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within past 3 years (less any training time) OR minimum of 4- 11 months verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 3 years OR 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 5 years.
Must have a Class A CDL.
Must apply for hazmat/tanker endorsement within 30 days of hire (will reimburse upon receipt & if dated after your application date).
No convictions for reckless driving within the past 5 years.
No convictions for DUI or DWI within the past 5 years.
No suspensions or revocations for a moving violation within the last 5 years.
No serious violations within previous 12 months (15 mph or greater, following too closely, improper passing, traffic offense committed in a CMV in connection with a fatality).
No more than 3 moving violations within the past 3 years.
No preventable DOT recordable accidents within the past 3 years.
Open/ close trailer door- force requirement: 46 lbs
Complete fuel tickets
Hook/ unhook trailer - force requirement: 90 lbs
Perform pre-trip inspections
Extensive travel - ability to sit upright for extended periods of time
Load/ unload freight - lift requirement: 80 lbs
Move freight- force requirement: 54 lbs
Regular predictable attendance
Enter/ exit a Commercial Motor Vehicle
Enter/ exit the rear of a trailer from ground level
To apply for this position over the phone give us a call at 888-967-5487, we're available Mon - Fri 7am until 7pm & Sat 8am until noon CST.
Advertising Sales Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
GPM Investments, LLC, or GPM, is one of the largest privately-owned companies in the convenience store channel of business, operating over 1,000 stores in a total of 18 states! We are currently seeking Deli Managers to join our growing team!
Deli Manager Responsibilities
- Oversees all daily operations of the deli.
- Recruit, train and develop deli staff.
- Provide performance and motivational feedback to employees.
- Prepare work schedules.
- Monitor ordering to ensure in-stock efficiency and balanced inventory for food service items.
- Maintain a clean and safe store environment.
- Control key cost expense lines.
- Submit timely and accurate store reports.
- Ensure food service areas maintain required health and cleanliness standards.
- 21 years of age or older
- Valid Driver’s License
- Availability to work any shift or day
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication)
Sales/Deli Associate- #511
GPM Investments, LLC, or GPM, is one of the largest privately-owned companies in the convenience store channel of business, operating over 1,000 stores in a total of 18 states. We are currently looking for Sales Associates/Deli Associates for our growing team!
• Greets customers in a friendly manner as they enter the store.
• Follows all laws and company policy when selling age restricted products (cigarettes, tobacco, alcohol, etc.)
• Provides fast and efficient service.
• Suggestive sells new and promotional items to customers.
• Operates the cash register while performing outstanding customer service.
• Stocks and rotates merchandise on the shelves and coolers.
• Maintains a clean store inside and out.
• Cleans food service and beverage equipment to ensure fresh product at all times.
• Utilizes store approved chemicals to clean floors, restrooms, etc.
• Food service Associates handle food safely following all federal, state and local guidelines for safe food handling.
• Food service Associates works around hot grease and other cooking equipment when preparing food.
• Completes other job related assigned tasks.
• 18 years of age or older.
• Ability to lift 10 lbs.
• Read, write and speak English.
• Basic math skills (addition, subtraction)
Premier Truck Driving School & Paid CDL Training- Apply Today
CDL or No CDL? Doesn't MatterWe Train, We Hire
- Guaranteed.Whether you need a CDL, Job, or both; we have you covered. At C.R.
England, we train new drivers and hire experienced drivers. We are seeking truck drivers that have a safe and clean record and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower If that sounds anything like you, Apply Now. At C.R.
England, You Choose Your Lane, You Choose Your Position, and You Get ALL the BenefitsWho Are We? C.R.
England is a world class organization and one of the top trucking and transportation companies in the country.
In fact, we are the nations largest refrigerated transportation carrier. C.R.
England is known to have one of the best train to hire programs in the country.
We also are one of the safest carriers in the transportation industry. The company has become an industry leader in providing temperature-controlled truckload, brokerage, intermodal, and container service. Headquartered in Salt Lake City, UT, C.R.
England operates in the 48 contiguous States, Canada, and Mexico and maintains terminals in California, Colorado, Texas, New Jersey, and South Carolina. The company also operates five driving schools across the country.You don't need have any previous job experience as transportation driver, truck driver, taxi driver, courier driver or delivery driver. Looking for an alternative career path to becoming a(n) Roofer, Senior Project Manager, or Painter, then do consider joining us.
We take extreme pride in our drivers at C.R.
England. They are the lifeblood of our business. Career opportunities, training, lucrative pay and stability are just a few of the staples we offer when you drive with us.
You have the backing of a driver manager to help you along the way, CareerTrak to find a lane that suits you, our mobile app CRE Toolbox for on-the-go communication, and much more. As a family-owned, customer and employee focused corporation since 1920, we are driven to maintain our leadership role through time-tested services, technology, and processes. Our entrepreneurial culture and values enable us to expand reliable services while keeping our commitments to public safety, social responsibility and financial stability.Why choose C.R.
England's Training? Tuition Covered Training for Students Travel & Hotel Costs Covered17 Day CDL License Program Stability & Success since 1920School LocationsWe currently hire new truck drivers from across the nation. We will pay for your travel to get to the right school location for you Each of the schools, is set up to provide the best CDL training that a truck driver needing CDL training could ask for. The quality of education obtained at Premier truck driving schools is among the best the industry
About Premier Truck Driving Schools: Premier truck driving schools is a world-class program, considered among the best in the trucking industry.
With an emphasis on driver safety, this comprehensive program combines classroom training with on-truck and over-the-road driver training. Completion of the program results in a Commercial Drivers License (CDL) and a guaranteed job as a C.R.
England truck driver upon meeting our hiring requirements.Premier truck driving schools trains drivers better because C.R.
England guarantees a trucking job upon completion of the CDL training and upon meeting our hiring requirements. Since you will be driving for us, we want you to be fully prepared to launch your CDL career.You Get ALL the Benefits Weekly Pay & Consistent Home Time Health Benefits & 401k Participation Paid Vacation & Bonus Incentives Unlimited Cash Referral Program Better Pay, Home Time, and Miles
- Apply Now.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!