Monmouth Junction Job Description Sample
Fedex Ground Package Handler
Job SummaryFedEx Ground specializes in cost-effective small package shipping, offering dependable business-to-business delivery and convenient residential service. Our network safely and efficiently moves millions of packages each day utilizing some of the best technology in the industry.
FedEx Ground Package Handlers load and unload sorted packages in a fast-paced environment and ensure that FedEx Ground continues to deliver packages to its customers on time and with care.
FedEx Ground facilities typically have multiple sorts operating daily in each location. During the sort, Package Handlers are responsible for the physical loading, unloading and/or sorting of packages by hand, including lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying and placing, in a safe and efficient manner. Package Handlers (PHs) may be assigned to or rotate through various areas and positions such as Loader, Unloader, Palletizer, Scan Weigh and Key (SWAK), Quality Assurance (QA), Facer, Switcher, etc.
Individuals who are interested in being considered for a Package Handler position are required to watch a virtual job preview before completing an employment application process. The virtual job preview, will provide a realistic preview of the Package Handler job.
Daily activities include assisting with warehouse operations and performing entry level warehouse and dock-related tasks, loading and unloading trucks, shipping and receiving, moving, handling and tracking packages and other material and assisting with transportation and distribution operations.
Package Handlers at FedEx Ground
-Are eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits as well as vacation and holiday pay, after completion of an eligibility period
-Are eligible for pay increases within the first six months of employment
-Have career advancement opportunities in our “promote from within” environment
-May participate in the company’s tuition assistance program
-Must be at least 18 years of age
Essential Functions of the Package Handler position
Required Skills and Abilities
Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.Address:
State: New Jersey
Zip Code: 08810
Domicile Location: P085
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce
Our goal： help our clients develop their technology, deliver business-critical applications to improve performance, and make them more successful in their career path. Our mission: start to talk with your data. Job description:
Entry Level SAS Programmer; Entry Level Statistic Programmer;
Exceptional Communicator, able to quickly read and write technical specifications and documentation Understanding of SAS clinical terminology and programming Experience with SAS or any other statistical software package preferred Qualification: MS or higher degree in any STEM related field,
Account Manager/Outside Sales Representative
Call Jimmy today at 1-888-479-2716!
Because we receive a high number of resumes, to get the extra advantage give Jimmy a call today!
Who We Are
Talus Payments is an industry leader in merchant services. We’re Highly rated with the Better Business Bureau and have been taking great care of our clients since 2006. Our mission is to provide the latest technologies in the industry at the best prices to help medium and small business owners grow their companies.
What You Need
No matter your experience level, our proven sales system has helped beginners and veteran sales people become successful, high-earning agents with Talus Payments. While the following is not required, our history has shown us that the following experience is highly beneficial:
Sales (Inside, Outside, B2B, Retail, Insurance, Mortgage, Car Sales, etc. – any sales!)
Hotels, Hospitality, and Restaurants
What We Do
When you become a Sales Agent at Talus Payments, you’ll benefit from our unique combination of services, technology, and outstanding pricing. All of these tools will help you close more sales and make more money! We provide business owners with:
Free credit card machines
The latest technology and security standards including:
EMV capable terminals
Mobile Wallet capable terminals (such as Google Wallet and Apple Pay)
Mobile Payments (use your smartphone to swipe cards and accept payments)
Web-based, online payment solutions
Highly-rated Client Support
Best pricing in the industry
Ready to learn more about being a Sales Representative at Talus Pay?
Call Jimmy today at 1-888-479-2716!
What’s In It For You
As a Sales Agent for Talus Payments, you’ll show local business owners how to generate more revenue, build a loyal customer base, reduce expenses, and integrate the most advanced technologies in payment processing. Here’s how we’ll help you be successful:
All Sales Agents receive a 10-inch Android Tablet that includes:
Professional sales video and presentation!
Electronic sales application – no messy paperwork, fast approval process!
Commissions paid daily! (upon activation of merchant accounts)
Average agents earn $1,000-$2,000 per week!
$500 Fast Start Bonus!
Up to $3,000 in monthly bonuses! (starting at just 8 activated accounts per month)
“No charge-back” commission structure!
Company-provided appointments! (2-4 appointments daily, depending on your market)
Appointments run from 9am-4pm Monday-Friday – no nights or weekends!
Dedicated, one-on-one support!
Advancement Opportunities for top agents!
Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly contests!
It’s time to get started, Call Jimmy today at 1-888-479-2716!
Dedicated Experienced Cdl-A Truck Driver
USA Truck Dedicated Services Division has truck driving jobs with great home time, miles, pay, and benefits! We are now hiring experienced Class A CDL Truck Drivers for dedicated trucking jobs. Minimum of 1 year experience is necessary to apply. We value and reward our Experienced CDL-A Drivers with a wide range of benefits, including:
Loyalty and referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR) * Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
Pet Friendly Policy
Scale bypass technology * 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
Paid vacation grows with experience USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more. Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers! If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
Compression Machine Operator
Compression Machine Operator needed for Pharmaceutical Company
Experience with solid dose pharmaceutical manufacturing operations
Experience with and good working knowledge of current cGMP and SOP's is required
Set-up, clean, change over, operate and trouble shoot Compression Machine
Able to follow Batch Record Specification according to SOP's and cGMP
HS Diploma or GED required
Ability to work in teams
Attention to detail
Able to operate in a machine paced environment
Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively
Able to maintain interpersonal skills, rapport building, while being assertive and decisive
Must be able to pass an English comprehension test and a math test
Must be able to pass a company paid background check and drug screen
All shifts available.
Contract to Hire Position
Bilingual HR Generalist
SUMMARY: Responsible for regional recruiting and employee relations responsibilities critical to the optimization of the Human Resources department resources in support of corporate and distribution center operations which reflect the best of Williams-Sonoma people, strategy, core values and culture.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES DEPENDING ON LOCATION:
Sr HR Generalist:
· Identifies and provides resources to ensure customer needs are met in a timely and efficient manner
· Provides guidance and consultation to management in the resolution of staff complaints, performance coaching and counseling as well as the administration of progressive discipline
· Develops, recommends, and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures
· Acts as liaison in representing the company in dealings with federal and state agencies supporting employment goals
· Supports the process of implementing and maintaining a world class talent and performance management system based on an annual appraisal cycle to drive a performance culture through the organization
· Develops pro-active communications
· Identifies training needs and coordinates training programs that are aligned with regional training strategies
· Assist in the coordination of associate events and activities
· Maintain overall awareness of federal and state EEO laws, multiple state regulations
· Maintains confidentiality of all aspects of job responsibilities
· Reviews exempt and non-exempt applications and resumes
· Schedule and facilitate interviews
· Coordinate annual visits to assigned college campuses to recruit interns
· Research job posting websites and build relationships with appropriate vendors
· Research and incorporate best recruitment practices in the industry
· Matches candidates with the qualifications for each open position
· Conducts initial prescreen interview with exempt and non-exempt applicants
· Conducts non-exempt New Hire Orientation sessions
· Responsible for pre-employment screenings, including drug testing, verifying work references, conducting background checks and employment status via e-Verify system.
· Maintains confidential records concerning pre-employment screenings
· Collects and verifies all new hire paperwork for accuracy and submits to HR Administrative support team
· Responsible for organizing/coordinating job fairs
· Creates and places all advertisements within budget guidelines
· Updates weekly spreadsheets on new employment activity, to include non-exempt reports such as position availability, exempt position availability, internal promotions using Lawson and New Hire Logs
· Responsible for ensuring continued compliance with all local, state and federal health, safety and employment laws and regulations.
· Works harmoniously and cooperatively with peers and subordinates
· Other duties as may be assigned.
· Advanced PC skills (Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired.
· Minimum of 4-6 years progressively responsible experience in related HR function areas
· Possess thorough working knowledge of personnel policy and procedure and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
· This position requires considerable skill in interviewing techniques, writing and communication
· Bi-Lingual Spanish/English Required
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
In 1956, our founder, Chuck Williams, turned a passion for cooking and eating with friends into a small business with a big idea. He opened a store in Sonoma, California, to sell the French cookware that intrigued him while visiting Europe but that could not be found in America. Chuck's business, which set a standard for customer service, took off and helped fuel a revolution in American cooking and entertaining that continues today.
In the decades that followed, the quality of our products, our ability to identify new opportunities in the market and our people-first approach to business have facilitated our expansion beyond the kitchen into nearly every area of the home. Additionally, by embracing new technologies and customer-engagement strategies as they emerge, we are able to continually refine our best-in-class approach to multi-channel retailing.
Today, Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is one of the United States' largest e-commerce retailers with some of the best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings. We currently operate retail stores in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Australia, and the United Kingdom, and franchise our brands to third parties in a number of countries in the Middle East, the Philippines and Mexico. Our products are also available to customers through our catalogs and online worldwide.
Shop Company Positions Available! - Leesport
ONE OF OUR BEST SEATS IS RIGHT HERE.
True, we don't manufacture the driver's seat, but it's still one of the very finest we have to offer.
- Hold a valid Class A CDL
- 2 years verifiable tractor/trailer interstate experience
- No alcohol or drug convictions in the last 5 years
- No reckless or careless driving or speeding over 15MPH
- Less than 2 preventable accidents
About Ashley Distribution
Ashley Distribution Services is the private fleet for Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc., the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world. Established in 1974, Ashley offers one of the industry’s broadest product assortments to retail partners in 123 countries.
Lot Associates assist customers with the loading of their vehicles and also monitor and maintain the entrance of the store. Lot Associates also are responsible for maintaining a sufficient quantity of carts near the entrance of the store.
This position interacts with Home Depot associates and customers. Because the Lot Associate is often the first and last associate to interact with customers as they enter or leave the store, customer service plays a vital role in this position. Direct customer interaction is frequently required for some positions and excellent customer service skills are required.
Inside Sales Representative
CosmoLex is a fast growing SaaS start up that provides a web based software geared to small and mid-sized law firms internationally. CosmoLex seeks an energetic Inside Sales Account Manager with experience in the technology industry to handle existing leads. Reporting to the department manager, the primary responsibility of our Inside Sales Account Manager is to assist in driving the growth of CosmoLex by managing and closing existing leads. Additional responsibilities include:
- Display and articulate CosmoLex’s value proposition, deliver phone presentations that illustrate the possibilities for new solutions based on the unique needs of the leads.
- Reach and exceed quarterly/annual sales quotas while contributing to the overall success of the company.
- Display a strong working knowledge of Technology and CosmoLex’s software.
- Meet regularly with department heads to plan sales objectives, and to verify information.
- Enter new customer data and other sales data for current customers into the CRM.
- Identify and explore additional growth opportunities or performance improvement methods for the sales team.
- Deepen relationships with clients to secure referrals.
- Bachelor's degree desired, but not required.
- 2-3 years’ experience of technology/software sales with a proven track record of success.
- 2+ years’ telephonic-based sales experience required, ability to make minimum of 70 prospect phone calls per day.
- Comfort with understanding and learning new technology, ability to quickly understand the company’s software
- Demonstrated ability to meet sales quotas.
- Ability to communicate well, both verbally and in writing.
- Independent, self-motivated, success-driven, high energy.
- Ability to stay organized and disciplined in sales activity, particularly in a telephonic position.
- Must be adaptable and comfortable working in a small company environment.
EOE. Interested candidates should reply to this ad with Resume, Cover Letter, and Salary Requirements. Base salary between $50K - $56,000 annually plus a generous commission plan. Highly motivated individuals can make 80K -120K total comp annually; average total comp is between 60K - 70K per year.
We are seeking a Sales Representative to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue. We are looking for a representative who can present, demonstrate, and close the sale. Minimum of 2 years experience selling tools, fasteners, safety products, or chemicals required.
We offer very high commissions.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in business to business sales
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Paid Training
- 401K Match
- Holidays paid after 1 year (FT Reps)
- Monthly Bonuses
- Room to Grow
- Management Opportunities
- We listen to your concerns
- Minority Business (Woman Owned)
Share Corporation's original strategic plan was to service the end-user directly with competitively priced quality products, all while assuring the corporation and its sales force of a fair profit. This plan was implemented at a small, 10,000 square-foot warehouse in Brookfield, Wisconsin, where $100,000 worth of merchandise was shipped in it's first month of existence.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!