Monorail Crane Operator Job Description Sample
Crane Operator With Chicago Crane Operator License
Mobil crane operator with valid CDL license and City of Chicago Crane License needed .
Minimum five years of experience as crane operator a must
Discount Roofing Materials is located at 2700 n Pulaski ave,Chiago Il
Crane Operator - Hydraulic Truck Crane
Sterett Crane and Rigging has an immediate opening for a Crane Operator in Nashville, TN. You must possess a Class A CDL license, be NCCO certified and have 3 years experience operating Hydraulic Truck Cranes.
Crane Operator / Heavy Equipment Operator - Night Shift
Thank you for your interest in EMR - Southern Recycling!
We are currently looking for a Crane/Heavy Machinery Operator to be based out of Port Allen, LA. The incumbent will be directly responsible for the nightly material handling activity in the yard. The shift will begin at 4:00 PM and conclude 12:00 AM.
- Handle materials using cranes and various heavy machinery -
- Sort and organize material as it is delivered to the staging area -
- Load and unload trucks using cranes/heavy machinery -
- Perform housekeeping in work areas to maintain a safe working environment -
- Perform daily maintenance on cranes, machinery or equipment -
- Valid driver's license -
- Ability to perform safety inspections of equipment and minor repairs -
- Previous equipment operation experience as well as recycling or manufacturing environment -
- Crane and heavy equipment/machinery operation experience -
- Ability to work outside in the elements, including extreme heat and cold -
We want your work at EMR - Southern Recycling to be more than a job – we want it to be a fulfilling experience where you find challenging and rewarding opportunities, respect among colleagues, competitive pay, benefits that protect you and your family, and a high performance culture that recognizes and values your contributions and helps you reach your career goals.
All positions require pre-employment background verification, medical review and pre-employment drug screen.
Note that any education requirement listed above may be deemed satisfied if you have an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- - - - - - - -
To Apply :
Please forward your resume to email@example.com. Thank you for your interest in EMR - Southern Recycling!
- - - - - - - -
EMR is a global leader in metal recycling. We are privately owned with a heritage dating back to the 1940s and employ around 4000 people operating at 150 locations around the world. Our core business is the recycling of scrap metal from a range of sources such as End-of-Life vehicles/consumer products, industry, construction and demolition. This results in sales of recycled commodities of around 10 million tonnes a year. We have extensive ferrous and non-ferrous operations worldwide and produce over 100 grades of high quality recycled materials which are taken to market by our substantial road, rail and shipping network. Supporting our core activities are a range of specialist divisions including industrial clearance, total waste management, ship breaking, servicing local government service providers, solder production, cable, copper and aluminum granulation facilities and environmental consultancy. Also, through our own and our joint venture activities we are working towards becoming a zero waste company.
- Substantial ferrous and non-ferrous metal recycling activities -
- Ethical and responsible work culture -
- Maximizing recycling rates -
- Working towards zero waste -
- Premium quality recycled products -
- Local support on a global level -
- Recycling scrap metal to preserve and supply resources -
- - - - - - - -
EMR - European Metal Recycling is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal law.
- - - - - - - -
Our core business is the recycling of scrap metal from a range of sources such as End-of-Life vehicles/consumer products, industry, construction and demolition. We have extensive ferrous and non-ferrous operations worldwide and produce over 100 grades of high quality recycled materials which are taken to market by our substantial road, rail and shipping network.
Supporting our core activities are a range of specialist divisions including industrial clearance, total waste management, ship breaking, servicing local government service providers and cable, copper and aluminum granulation facilities. Also, through our own and our joint venture activities we are working towards becoming a zero waste company.
Must have TWIC card.
Hydraulic Truck Crane Operators - operate diesel-powered cranes which are mounted on truck type chassis, to lift material, objects or personnel into place;
Drives crane to work site and properly sets up per the manufacturer’s operators manual and company rules regarding cribbing/matting. cribbing blocks or mats as required to perform job requirements of the customer;
May operate crane according to signals from oiler or helper may bolt, pin boom sections together to modify boom lengths;
Perform routine maintenance;
Wears PPE safety equipment;
Take complete charge of all safety pertaining to set up and knockdown and operation of crane;
Any other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience Essential:
Knowledgeable in OSHA Regulations and ANSI standards in crane operations;
Must be able to read and speak the English language; Possess a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent;
Must be able to pass a drug test, background check, and fit for duty test;
$20-25 Must have TWIC card!
is the recognized leader providing professional staffing and payroll service that strategically meets the individual industry needs. We can accomplish this through a team of highly motivated professionals, providing an advisory committee in the area of benefits, products and human resource administration.
Environmental Clean Up
Established and Growing South Florida Heavy Civil/Marine Construction company is seeking high quality and experienced Crane Operator. Must have high ethics standard, be self motivated and have a desire to grow with the company. EEO & Drug Free Workplace. Benefit package available.
- Operate crane under general supervision.
- Manipulate crane controls to regulate speed and direction of crane and hoist movement according to written, verbal or signal instructions.
- Inspect crane for safety issues on a daily basis.
- Determine if any parts are malfunctioning.
- Complete job documents and all other necessary paperwork.
- Lift, position and place machinery, equipment or other large objects at construction sites and facilities.
- Drive trucks to jobsites and unload trucks.
- Operate crane according to safety standards.
- Follow directions carefully.
For more information on our company, please visit shorelinefoundation.com
Overhead Crane Operator
Overhead Crane Operators: Ideal candidates should have several years experience operating large capacity single and double hoist overhead cranes from a cab. High School Diploma or GED is required.
We offer competitive wages, company paid medical, dental and vision benefits, short-term disability, life insurance, 401K with company contribution and profit sharing. For consideration, please send resume, apply through Zip Recruiter or apply in person to WHEMCO Ohio Foundry Inc., 1600 McClain Road, Lima, Ohio 45804.
Hostler / Driver / Groundman / Crane Operator (919)
The successful candidate for this position will operate a hostler to move trailers and/or containers to/from parking areas to the tracks for loading as well as chassis to the track for container unloading. Driver may also be required to transport units to/from storage areas for later movement or loading.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Spot units next to assigned railcars for loading of outbound train departures.
- Pull deramped loads away from track and place them in appropriate parking lot. This requires backing containers/trailers of 20' to 53' into tight spaces.
- Spot chassis next to railcars for container unloading.
- Perform all necessary computer functions to maintain accurate inventory.
- Assist outside drivers as needed to retrieve trailers and containers.
- Lock and unlock containers to chassis for TOFC or COFC movement.
- May be required to perform the duties of the groundman as needed, along with any other duty assigned by the supervisor.
- Will be required to raise hitches on railcars as needed.
- Performs other duties as requested or required.
- High school education or general education development (GED).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to see well enough to read operating and maintenance instructions, gauges and dials on precision measuring tools.
- Ability to read and comprehend safety manuals, operating and maintenance instructions, test materials, drawings, schematics, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to acquire and maintain a valid drivers' license to operate company vehicles
- Must be able to hear and talk well enough to communicate with co-workers, supervisors, yard workers, and section leaders 100% of time.
- Be in a physical condition that allows for walking on uneven surfaces, climbing ladders/ steps into and out of the hostler cab, and successfully maneuvering the controls of the hostler to safely move containers, trailers, and chassis.
- Ability to walk one (1) mile continuously
- Ability to step up two steps leading with both the left and right legs.
- Ability to walk on a catwalk in a forward motion and be able to turn around.
- Ability to walk side-step on a catwalk to place an IBC on top of a container using both right and left hands.
- Lock/Unlock King Pin: Ability to use 34.2 lbs of force to lock and unlock a king pin.
- Upper Level Reach -- Ability to perform on sustained basis at equivalent of 95% of the time.
- Stooping Reach -- Ability to perform on sustained basis at equivalent of 95% of the time.
We are an EEO/AA Employer and consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Overhead Crane Operator
Brake Press Operators
Plasma Crane Operators
Roll Plate Operator
Bridge Crane Operators
Our Staffing Coordinators will work with you to find the ideal job that fits your personal goals. SMITH uses Job Matching Tools to match your abilities and interests ensuring that your talent is utilized to its fullest potential.
Prillaman’s Crane and Rigging is currently seeking a full-time Mobile Crane Operator to join our rapidly growing team.
- Applicants must have Class A or B CDL, be NCCCO Certified Crane Operator, with experience operating a Grove, Liebherr, Linkbelt, or Altec crane. Our desired candidate has a “can do” attitude, works well with others, and has at least two years of CDL and crane operation experience.
- Prillaman’s Crane and Rigging is a family owned and operated full-service crane rental and rigging company, headquartered in Hampton, Virginia. For the past 10 years, our cranes have serviced the Southern Maryland, Eastern North Carolina, and Virginia areas. Our mobile crane operators will be required to travel throughout the Hampton Roads area to various job sites, overnight travel is not required.
- We offer competitive wages based on experience with a generous benefits package available which includes health & dental insurance, life insurance, 401K matching, paid vacation and paid holiday time.
- Candidates must be willing to work overtime when necessary.
- Our company does day trade taxi crane rentals setting steel, roof trusses, AC units, & plant maintenance throughout the day.
- Must be able to pass a background check to get on surrounding area bases.
Certified Crane Operator
Certified Crane Operator
ALL Carolina Crane & Equipment, located in Raleigh, NC (27617) is seeking Crane Operator’s with an active certification from an accredited crane operator testing organization which meets OSHA criteria. We have opportunities for Tower Crane Operator’s, Rough-Terrain Operator’s and All-Terrain Operator’s that also hold a CDL. The successful candidate must be able to read lift plans, load charts and operate a personal computer. Strong initiative required; ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision. Ability to work safely around moving machinery; to work in conditions with marked changes in temperature & humidity; ability to operate complex lift equipment. Prefer local candidates or those willing to relocate to the area.
We offer competitive wage and benefits package, including 401(k). Drug-Free environment. Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. Apply through ZipRecruiter.com
ALL is a privately held corporation, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. ALL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!