Monterey Job Description Sample
CFY - Clinical Fellowship Year In Monterey - Salinas, CA
- Location: MONTEREY, CA
- Setting: School District
- Employment Type:
- NEW ARDOR DAYS PROGRAM – Why save for later when Ardor Health rewards you NOW. Take advantage of free paid days off immediately with an increase in days offered with contract length.
- Major Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance with extensive family health options
- 401k with weekly match – Investing in your future is important to Ardor Health
- License Reimbursements and processing assistance with our internal licensing department
- Free CEU access for a full calendar year – Continue education is the key to professional development
- Industry best private housing – a dedicated housing team to make sure you have the best home away from home
- Share your experience with Ardor by referring a friend and we say “thank you” with a $500 referral bonus
- 24 hour emergency access to our offices
- Graduate with a Master's degree from an acredited program for Speech Language Pathology.
Ardor Health is currently looking for an: CFY - Clinical Fellowship Year for a School District, near MONTEREY - Salinas, CA. Ardor Health Solutions a leader in healthcare staffing, is looking for a Clinical Fellowship Year/CFY to join our team and continue to represent a company committed to providing excellence in Healthcare services. Ardor Health Solutions offers our therapists the best opportunities to continue personal growth while expanding your professional portfolio. Take the first steps to joining a team that is making a difference by calling 1-855-GO-ARDOR and speak to an Ardor Ambassador to get started.
In addition to a competitive financial package, this CFY/Clinical Fellowship Year position comes with superior benefits.Benefits including:
Great Place to Work® named Ardor Health Solutions One of 2017’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces. If you have a passion for Sales and meet the requirements, then look no further, Ardor is for you!
-Paid Weekly!! With Commissions also paid out on a week to week basis!
-Competitive Pay: Base + Commission (Uncapped & Industry Leading)
-NEW Paid-Time Off Program available: Every hour you work increases your PTO
-Company Paid Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance: Begins the First of The Month After Start Date!
-401k: Begins in 30 Days!
-Business Casual Work Environment
-Spiffs, Contests, Days Off, Raffles, Events, Team Building, Holiday Party's, Flex Time when we hit goals!
-"Allstar" Awarded Monthly with Prizes, Distinctions, and More!
-Catered lunches, food, excellent culture, karaoke, fun games, and a fantastic environment!
So Let's Recap:Uncapped commissions + paid weekly + competitive base + PTO starting DAY 1 + FUN work environment + 401k @ 4% match + Flex Schedule + Spiffs/Contests/Win Prizes/Days Off/FOOD/$$$/Bonus/ + Award Winning Management + FUN COMMITTEE + Holiday Parties/Family Owned & Operated - Private Company w/a Family Environment + Karaoke + MORE.....
Did I mention paid weekly and uncapped commissions?
Great Place to Work® named Ardor Health Solutions One of 2017’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces!
Visit our Website: http://www.ardorhealth.com
Great Links! :
Call or Email Us Today and Become Part of the Ardor Health Solutions Family.Toll-Free: (866)-425-5768
-Visit our Website, See and Apply for Our Open Jobs: http://www.ardorhealth.com/corporate-careers/
-Call or Email Us Today and Become Part of the Ardor Health Family.
-Call Toll-Free: (866)-425-5768
Hospitalist - ARU
Home to an amazing Mediterranean climate, this area offers coastal access and a beautiful scenic landscape that can be found nowhere else in the country! An hour south of San Jose, an hour and forty-five minutes south of San Francisco, and twenty-five minutes to Monterey, this community is in a coastal and rich farming region. Salinas is an affordable family-oriented community, offering cultural, education and entertainment opportunities. Salinas is a friendly community with patients who are grateful and appreciative of the medical services they are provided. Monterey County is also home to nearly 75 wineries including well-known names such as Blackstone, Chalone, Estancia, and Hess.
Through People We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Join this program where patients, come first. As an ARU hospitalist with Sound Physicians, you will work in a culture of integrity, quality, teamwork, service and innovation, and enjoy a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate manageable workloads for our hospital teams for a true work/life balance.
- Team up with this growing 7 physician team and enjoy a rewarding, sustainable career
- Manageable workloads that allows you to focus on quality and provide great care to patients
- Focused acute rehab unit rotation to admit and round on previously consulted patients
- Manage medical conditions in conjunction with physical medicine and rehabilitation team
- Flexible schedule with focus on life balance
- Open ICU - ICU coverage at night and procedural responsibilities
- Continuous training and education through the SoundInstitute™
- Leadership development through Path to Partnership™
- Relocation package and commencement available
*internal medicine and family medicine candidates eligible. Candidates must be board certified or eligible with the expectation of obtaining certification. Family medicine candidates must have recent acute care experience.
Media Fusion is seeking creative graphic designers with demonstrated ability to conceptualize, design, and create visual informational materials. This position supports the US Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, CA.
· Layout and Design
· Publication Cover Designs
· Presentation Templates
· Poster Design and LayoutEssential
· 4 Years minimum professional experience in related field to graphics design
· Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Graphics design or related field required.
· Excellent spoken and written English skills.
· Competency in Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
· Drug free environment (Company drug testing required)
· Background check for public trust (Company provided)
Media Fusion is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, protected veteran status, or disability. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
Registered Nurse Operating Room
Our greatest asset is our employees. We are working to be a High Reliability Organization and every employee from staff to leadership is vital to meeting that goal.
Labor & Delivery RN (Nights)
Under the supervision of the Director/Manager or other designee, the Labor & Delivery (L&D) Registered Nurse (RN) utilizes the nursing process in assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating a plan of patient care in response to identified needs.
Directs and/or provides patient care which may include administering medication, performing procedures and monitoring patient status in accordance with approved nursing practice.
Assists the health care provider with examinations, procedures, prescription refills and other processes related to direct patient care.
Communicates in an active, positive and effective manner to all health care team members and reports pertinent patient care and family data in a comprehensive and unbiased manner.
Maintains medical records requiring appropriate and timely recording of patient information.
Delivers patient care utilizing guidelines of care and appropriate resources, including personnel, services, supplies and equipment.
Develops and implements an education plan in collaboration with patient and family.
Maintains required skills and competencies and participates in educational programs and staff meetings.
Associates of Nursing or Nursing Degree required
Bachelors of Science in Nursing preferred
1+ years recent Labor & Delivery (L&D) Nursing experience required
Certifications / Licensure:
State Registered Nurse (RN) License required
Basic Life Support (BLS) required
Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) required
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) preferred
Advanced Fetal Monitoring (AFM) required within 6 months of hire
S.T.A.B.L.E.; NCC Credential in Inpatient Obstetric Nursing (RNC-OB) preferred
Must be able to utilize independent decision-making skills in a wide variety of situations.
Requires a high degree of accuracy in the performance of varied responsibilities.
Personal computer skills required.
Must be self-motivated to complete work in a timely manner to meet deadlines.
Merchant To Merchant Sales Agents
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
GREAT NEW PRODUCT FOR EVERY MERCHANT!
How would you like to sell a product that merchants LOVE?
We’ve been in the business for more than 5 years and currently have over 1,000,000 consumers receiving over 4.5 million messages from our merchants. Our merchant and consumer attrition rate is unheard of with only 2% leaving us each month!
SenText Solutions has all the tools and expertise you need to explain this to your merchant base, get them to buy and, most importantly, show them how to become extremely successful with our product, by using it the right way! Many of our merchants achieve an ROI that exceeds 1000%.
Average $45-$50 monthly residual per merchant account
Average $150-$200 up front commission per new merchant account
Residuals are LIFETIME VESTED
We pay residuals and commissions DAILY
We have agents already making over $25,000 per month in residual income
This year we’ll pay out over $1,000,000 in residuals
Texting is here to stay! Call the experts and get your merchants involved TODAY!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Health & Safety Programs Specialist
Founded in 1886, American Water is the largest and most geographically diverse publicly traded U.S. water and wastewater utility company. With headquarters in Voorhees, N.J., the company employs 6,800 dedicated professionals who provide regulated and market-based drinking water, wastewater and other related services to an estimated 15 million people in 47 states and Ontario, Canada. To learn more about American Water and additional career opportunities, visit www.amwater.com.
Responsible for assisting in planning, organizing, providing training and overseeing components of the Company's Environmental Health & Safety Program to prevent, eliminate or minimize injury, property and productivity losses and to ensure compliance with applicable Company Policies and Procedures as well as Federal, State and Local Regulations.
- Conducts and oversees ORM assessments, audits and inspections at Company facilities and job sites in order to identify hazards and deficiencies, recommend remedial actions and oversee successful implementation of corrective actions. Conducts accident investigations for root cause analysis and corrective action development.
- Assists in the development of strategies and programs to ensure compliance with Company Federal, State and Local Regulations as they pertain to Operational Risk Management.
- Reports and investigates Worker's Compensation, automobile liability, general liability and property damage claims initiated against or on behalf of the Company.
- Assists in the development and implementation and independently delivers Training Programs related to Operational Risk Management.
- May act as liaison between the Insurer, Broker and Company in claims settlement activities.
Knowledge / Skills:
- Knowledge of Company Policies and procedures relating to Operations and Safety Loss Control.
- Knowledge of regulations applicable to Safety and Health. Knowledge of Water Utility Standards and Practices.
Competencies - Functional /
- Time Management
- Organizational Agility
- Learning on the Fly
- Problem Solving
- Minimum of three (3) years directly applicable experience. A combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Associates degree and higher (desired) or equivalent combination of related education, training, and experience.
Certifications & Licenses: Current and valid safety certification(s) preferred.
Join American Water...We Keep Life Flowing™
Respite Worker (Pacific Grove,Ca)
Provide in-home respite throughout Santa Cruz County for families of developmentally disabled infants, children and adults in their home. Work with autism, cerebral palsy, epilepsy, intellectual disability and seizure disorders. Some personal care maybe involved , Flexible hours and schedule, ideal for students or persons looking for additional income. Hablar espa ol es una ventaja.
- Provide companionship, safety and supervision for the client.
- Abide by the determined care plan and emergency procedures specific to the clients needs.
- Be punctual and reliable.
- Transport client(s) and/or equipment, if approved by supervisor.
- Observe and report any concerns/changes in client s functioning to director.
- Complete volunteer timesheets and submit to director.
- Keep client and agency information confidential.
- Conduct duties in an unbiased manner in which all clients, volunteers and staff are treated equally regardless of race, gender, physical and mental abilities and/or sexual orientation. Hablo espanol an advantage.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Clean criminal and driving history
- Good social interaction and communication skills with enthusiastic, loving and caring disposition.
- Own transportation required
- Mature judgment and ability to cope with small problems that my arise, as well as the ability to respond to potential crisis situations in a responsible way
- Adequate physical abilities to ensure the physical needs of the specific client(s) are met
- Adequate sensory alertness to protect the safety of the client(s)
- Ability to respect the Client(s) and their property
- Ability to listen and respect the feelings and values of others
- Sensitivity to the needs of others
Associated topics: chief executive officer, director, director of finance, executive, executive management, executive vice president, president, president and provost, provost, supervisor
Cdl-A Lease Purchase Truck Driver
It Pays to Be an Owner Operator with HVH.
When you have the right partner, it makes a difference. Having a partner that goes above and beyond to help you succeed is the HVH difference. We work with numerous Fortune 500 companies and pay based on practical miles. This translates to higher earnings – we pay .91cpm + fuel surcharge to start. You'll also get home regularly, earn annual incentives and plenty more to keep you happy on and off the road. Nearly 80% of our Owner Operator partners have chosen to make HVH their career home. Get on the road with us and make it your long-term home too.
Owner Operators Enjoy:
Earnings based on practical miles (loaded, empty & deadhead)
Choose your own home time
Plenty of freight & No forced dispatch
All dry freight loads & NO EAST COAST DRIVING
Annual safety & longevity incentives
PAID lumpers, road taxes, tolls & inspections
Pets & riders welcome
PAID base plates & permits – NO trailer rental fee
Group Physical Damage & Bobtail Insurance plan
Tire purchasing plan with great discounts
XRS e-logs to keep you and your CDL safe
We have excellent opportunities for local and regional company drivers in Colorado. Please submit form above to be contacted by a recruiter.
Get on the Road with Our Lease Purchase Program
Take your driving career to the next level with our hassle-free Lease Purchase Program. It's never been easier to be your own boss. Choose your truck and get going with guaranteed interest free rates and payments. Get all the tools and support you need to get out on the road to ownership with confidence. We require one year of OTR experience in the last three years.
Our Lease Purchase Program offers drivers:
Interest Free Lease Purchase!
.91 CPM plus fuel surcharge
No Credit Check
No down payment
Automatics and Manuals available
Affordable weekly payments
A variety of lease vendors to work with, variable lease terms available
HUT rolled into lease payment by most vendors
Excellent maintenance programs, no forced escrow for maintenance
New and Used equipment available
Plenty of freight to keep you moving and earning
Late Model & well-maintained equipment from a variety of 3rd party vendors (Freightliners, Volvo's, International's, etc.)
Fuel network discounts that pass on Fuel surcharge savings to you (avg .24-.32cpm)
APU's available on most equipment
Paid License Plates ($2,200 savings on average)
Discounted buy out or release options at the end of the term
As a Groomer at Pet Supplies Plus, you're pawsitively passionate about people and their pets. Providing exceptional, neighborly service at every opportunity during your work day, you will:
- get nose kisses from a neighbor's wet golden retriever
- see excitement and opportunity when you look into a shih tzu's ear canal
- make a former shelter resident look like a dashing, dapper schnauzer again
- help a terrier look like a poodle because that's what the neighbor asked for
- trim a chihuahua's nails, because your customers come in all shapes and sizes (and species!)
Groomer key responsibilities include:
- Delighting neighbors and pets with grooming services, like brushing, bathing, and conditioning
- Groom and style pets per owners' instruction and/or according to breed standards
- Ensure the wellness and safety of furry patrons at all times
- Develop long-term relationships with pet parents by understanding their needs and recommending products and services that will keep their pet healthy and happy
- Community outreach to attract new neighbors into our store
- Perform routine cleaning to keep the grooming environment fun and inviting
- Assist store team members during grooming downtime
- Successful completion of Safety, Bather/Brusher and Grooming Academy training certification
PAWsome Groomers will have:
- A high school diploma or GED
- Have 1 year or more of grooming experience with formal training certification and/or experience under an established certified groomer or willing and able to participate in PSP's training and certification
- 1 year experience in retail or other service industry where they've provided top notch service
- Ability to move or lift merchandise, equipment or pets weighing up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand, bend or stoop for extended periods of time
- Ability to be flexible in working evenings, weekends and holidays. All candidates must pass the drug screening (where allowed by law), and be 18 years or older.
Pet Supplies Plus is focused on making it easier to get better products for your pet. With over 400 locations in 33 states, the stores have a streamlined design making it easy to navigate a wide assortment of natural foods, hard goods and pet services. Friendly, knowledgeable staff get to know each pet and their owner by name and provide playful store experiences to remind them just how fun it is to own a pet. Pet Supplies Plus stores are large enough to house an incredible variety of food and equipment, yet small enough to still feel neighborly.
Pet Supplies Plus is ranked No. 49 overall in Entrepreneur Magazine's 2017 Franchise 500 list and is the Top Full-Service Pet Supplies Franchise for its exceptional performance in areas including financial strength and stability, growth rate and system size. For more information, please visit www.petsuppliesplus.com EOE Statement We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, the company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. This position is currently accepting applications.
This growing Livonia, Michigan-based retailer is ranked in Entrepreneur magazine's 2015 Annual Franchise 500 list as the Top Full-Service Pet Supplies Franchise for its exceptional performance in areas including financial strength and stability, growth rate, and system size. For more information, please visit www.petsuppliesplus.com
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!