Montvale Job Description Sample
Senior Programmer Analyst
With more than 100 years of experience providing international businesses with the full range of transportation and logistics solutions, DF Young, Inc. is a highly progressive, customer-focused global logistics company and winner of the Best Places to
We are seeking a qualified professional to design, develop and maintain business application solutions for our organization and our customers. This position will provide leadership and expertise for our business community and customers in the use of all applications, interfaces and automated business solutions.
· Designs, develops and maintains automated business application solutions and related interfaces.
· Works with software vendors to ensure all business requirements are met on a timely basis and all applications are running without issues.
· Performs root cause analysis on applications and interfaces to ensure problems can be resolved as quickly as possible.
· Designs, develops and implements EDI interfaces with business partners and customers.
· Works on problems of a diverse scope while being able to address several issues at the same time.
· Creates operational and ad hoc reports for our business community and our customers.Position
· Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience with application development and application management.
· Bachelor’s Degree or IT-related certification.
· Strong project management experience.
· Experience with designing, developing and implementing EDI solutions.
· Experience with XML and managing electronic exchange solutions.
· Strong knowledge in the use of Microsoft Excel and Adobe.
· Experience with MS SQL and Oracle.
· Working knowledge of the following is desired:
o Kewill Customs and Kewill Export
o ETA Air application
o .NET or Java
· An enthusiastic, positive work environment
· Competitive salary
· Comprehensive benefits
· Health insurance
· Life insurance
· 401K savings
· Personal growth and development programs
· Career and educational advancement opportunities
We invite all qualified candidates to apply online below.
DF Young is an Equal opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.
Our integration capabilities with supply chain partners enables us to provide an optimum quality of service to our customers and our "customer's customers". Our state-of-the-art information exchange capabilities makes it easy, reliable and efficient to exchange information with DF Young. We support all possible information exchange requirements and specialize in industry standards such as:
XML - CIDX, EBXML, RosettaNet and many other industry vertical standards.
ERP Integration- SAP, Oracle and PeopleSoft as well as many other ERP applications.
Any- To-Any file exchanges
Application-To-Application Interfaces- Access and display our information directly from your applications.
Our visibility solutions are unique in the industry and provide a real time view of a customer's entire global supply chain that is accessible from the Internet. These visibility solutions are fully integrated with our tracking technology to provide a drill down effect when viewing the global supply chain. Because our technology solutions are real time, supply chain events are immediately visible in all of our logistics applications.
DF Young is fully committed to leveraging information technology to optimize the logistics processes of our customers. Therefore, our Information Technology organization consists of IT professionals who are highly knowledgeable in logistics as well as state-of-the-art information technology. As a result, our information technology services and solutions are a highly effective and integrated component of our overall core business solution.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Drivers at C.R. England offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking Class A CDL dedicated truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
- Document, prepare and/or enter journal entries in accordance with current accounting procedures and policies including required inter-company journal entries.
- Update and maintain account analysis schedules on all balance sheet accounts and on major expense accounts.
- Interact with Membership Services staff to ensure that input to general ledger from membership software is correct and adequately supported.
- Prepare bank reconciliation statements
- Prepare various analyses of expenses and revenues as requested by management.
- Prepare cash management reports
- Assist in preparation of annual budget.
- Assist in preparation of monthly financial reports.
- Assist with the annual audit by preparing financial analyses, supporting documentation and annual report footnotes.
- Assist in developing accounting procedures and internal controls.
- Assist accounting department and management with any other duties on an as needed basis.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and other
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
- 2 - 3 years of related accounting experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office Excel skills
- Thorough working knowledge of computer and financial systems and operations, Great Plains experience preferred
- Thorough knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Excellent analytical and communication skills required
- Ability to multitask
- Team player & self-starter
Headquartered in Montvale, N.J., USA, IMA provides localized services through its four global regions: The Americas, Asia/Pacific, Europe and Middle East/Africa. For more information about IMA, please visit www.imanet.org.
CDL Class A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Keep your business moving with CDL-A owner operator truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Ready for a contract you can understand? TransAm Trucking, a leading refrigerated carrier, has owner operator truck driver opportunities available now for professional CDL-A drivers! We offer an excellent CPM pay scale and the miles you need to achieve higher earning potential.
84 CPM loaded & empty
Fuel surcharge paid (loaded & empty)
Paid base plates & permits
Discount fuel network
100% lumper reimbursement
$40 Stop Pay (after 1st stop)
Paid reefer fuel & paid tolls
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Late-model leasing opportunities available
To learn more about CDL-A owner operator truck drivier opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Owner Operator Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Who we are:
EmpiRx Health is a revolutionary Pharmacy Benefits Management (PBM) company designed by industry experts to address major gaps in today’s PBM marketplace. Headquartered in Montvale, New Jersey we are driven by the desire to change an archaic industry and save our clients’ money in the process. We work in a fast paced, startup style office where groundbreaking ideas are celebrated.
What we do:
We tackle pharmacy costs head on, deliver concierge service to our clients and provide superior clinical care that strategically aligns with members, clients and their benefit advisors. Our goal is to simplify pharmacy benefit solutions and create best-in-class products to achieve our clients’ objectives.
Who you are:
You are a bright, organized, self-motivated and mature individual used to working in a fast paced environment. You have excellent communication skills and relish the ability to work collaboratively with different departments as well as solve accounting problems on your own. An ability to mentor and help develop junior team members is also a huge plus.
What you will be doing:
· Maintain General Ledger and record journal entries
· Oversee A/P and A/R processes
· Lead month end book close
· Financial reporting – Prepare monthly financial statements
· Reconcile bank statements
· Review expense reports
. Process Payroll
· Financial Audit prep and support
· Support forecasting, managerial reporting and ad-hoc financial and business related
· Maintain internal controls and update as needed
· Ensure the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating and entering transactions.
· Oversee staff accountant
What you need:
· Bachelors degree in Accounting required
· MBA or CPA with audit experience
· 5 years accounting experience
· Solid GAAP understanding
· Experience with Quickbooks & Excel
· Highly organized and efficient
· Attention to detail – accuracy in daily work
· Deadline oriented
· Demonstrated ability to work independently
Benefits and Perks:
Competitive salary, startup environment, excellent health, dental, vision, 401k, life and ancillary benefits, generous PTO and flex work schedule.
EmpiRx Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
CDL A Company Truck Driver
Flatbed Truck Driver Jobs with Weekly Guaranteed Minimum Pay
At Montgomery Transport, we strive to protect the long-term interests of our professional drivers, and do so by fostering a driver-friendly atmosphere to complement an enriching and supportive company culture. As a national leader in flatbed transportation, we ensure your growth and success, enabling you to pursue a retirement plan that fits your future.
Why are more drivers choosing Montgomery?
Average $62K annually – top drivers will earn up to $90K annually
Weekly Minimum Pay that increases with your tenure
Weekly home time
Medical, dental, prescription, short-term disability, vision, critical illness, & whole-term life insurance
401K with employer match
In-cab camera systems for a safety-first approach
Corporate chaplain service
Top-of-the-line Kenworth, Peterbilt, & International trucks – take your truck home
Innovative fleet with a focus on safety and technology
Aluminum trailers & wheels
Make more at Montgomery
Road to Success Bonus – earn up to $8,500
$1,500 orientation pay
Paid out $1000 the first week and $500 the second week
1-year OTR experience with one company – additional $3,500 over 17 months
2-years OTR experience with one company – additional $5,000 over 24 months
Grow your career with an industry leader! Take a few minutes to fill out our short form and get started today!
The ideal candidate should meet the following criteria
Be 23 years of age
1 year of CDL-A driving experience
3 months of flatbed experience
Experience hauling steel coils is preferred
No more than 2 moving violations or at-fault accidents in the past 3 years (no more than 3 combined)
No DUI in the past 10 years
No failed DOT drug or alcohol screenings
Student Driver With Class A CDL Or Limited Truck Driving Experience
Become Maverick Made with CDL-A Graduate Truck Driver Jobs
NEW $0.05 Pay Increase for OTR Flatbed & Glass Student Drivers!
If you’ve just received your Class A CDL or could use more experience on the road, then it’s time for you to become Maverick Made! Maverick Transportation student truck driving opportunities provide the training you need to become a top earning professional truck driver with a top performing carrier. Our innovative student program offers paid hands-on training in flatbed, glass, and temperature control divisions. You’ll work with the best instructors and the safest equipment in the industry to get your new career in gear!
$.40 – $.50 per mile starting pay (depending on division)
$600 Orientation Pay (with travel, lodging, and lunch provided)
$600/week Training Pay
$800 Graduation Pay ($400 once you go solo & $400 after your first dispatch)
Up to $.06 per mile raise at 6 months (depending on division)
Pay increases up to 5 years
Weekend Guarantee Pay
Advantages & Bonuses:
Full tuition reimbursement program
Addt’l $.02/mile Pay for Performance Bonus Introductory/New Hire Rate
Pay for Performance Bonus Program (up to $.06 per mile)
Modern, well-maintained equipment
Passenger Authorization Program
401(k) Retirement Plan
Health/Dental Insurance & Rx card
Paid Life Insurance Policy
CDL Sponsorship Program Available
GI Bill™ OJT approved
Flatbed, Glass and Temp Control Division openings (dependent on hiring area)
DRIVER REFERRAL BONUS - $1,000 - $2,000
Sales - Wireless Sales Rep
Our company is a Verizon Wireless Premium Retailer. We are seeking a Retail Sales position to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for selling products, merchandise, and services in a retail setting in order to drive company revenue. We offer benefits, PTO (paid time off), holiday pay and overtime (+80 hrs. on a bi-weekly period) for full time employees. With our compensation structure, it provides an opportunity for long term stability and future growth.
- Welcome and identify customer needs
- Explain products and services to customers
- Monitor inventory to ensure product is in stock
- Enter and process customer orders
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
Class A CDL Truck Drivers - We'll Fly Experienced Drivers To Orientation
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-334-3007
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING EXPERIENCED CDL-A TRUCK DRIVERS FOR A MULTI-STATE REGIONAL POSITION!
- Earn up to $.43cpm depending on experience!
- Home Every 2 Weeks!
- Driving in TX, NM, AZ, CO, WY, NV, ID, WA, OR, CA, UT, MT, NE, KS, OK
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
6 months verifiable tractor/trailer experience in the last 3 years
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years/No controlled substance charges in last 10 years
Must have good MVR and driving record
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
- Important message from Navajo Express to all CDL holders: As of 10/2017 all commercial vehicles must be equipped with electronic on board recording devices. This change will have an impact on your career as a professional Driver and we want to protect all Drivers in this industry by providing knowledge and education about this drastic change in our field - call us for details: 866-334-3007
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
- Administers first aid treatment to and arranges for transport of sick or injured persons to medical facility, working as member of emergency medical team.
- Determines nature and extent of illness or injury, or magnitude of catastrophe, to establish first aid procedures to be followed or need for additional assistance, basing decisions on statements of persons involved, examination of victim or victims, and knowledge of emergency medical practice.
- Administers prescribed first aid treatment at site of emergency, or in specially equipped vehicle, performing such activities as application of splints, administration of oxygen, treatment of minor wounds or abrasions, or administration of artificial resuscitation.
- Communicates with professional medical personnel at emergency treatment facility to obtain instructions regarding further treatment and to arrange for reception of victims at treatment facility.
- Provides protective services by making periodic tours to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
- Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents.
- Prepares logs and reports as required.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- One or more years of related Emergency Medical Technician experience preferred.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal certification requirements for EMT - basic (EMT-1) level and licensing requirements for Security Officers.
With branch locations in over 200 cities nationwide, Securitas is the most locally-focused security company in the United States. We offer on-site, mobile and remote guarding as well as corporate risk management.
As a leader in the security industry Securitas offers employees the opportunity to grow with the company and advance to other positions. We equip our employees with the tools, mentoring and training they need to develop as security officers and progress into more operational or senior security positions. Many people in our company started their careers as security officers.
Specialized Training Opportunities
At Securitas USA we believe that our successful future will be achieved by supporting the development of our people’s skills. Proper recruitment, extensive training and ongoing coaching are the tenets of a team that works better, harder and with the best results. We strive to help our employees develop to their full potential in our industry.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!