Moonachie Job Description Sample
Allied Universal Professional Security Officer
We are North America's leading security services provider with over 160,000 phenomenal employees. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! Approximately 65% of our managers were internally promoted! You too can start with little, to no security experience and become one of Allied Universal's many success stories. We have great part-time and flexible schedules! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal is seeking Professional Security Officers. Our Security Officers allow us to contribute to our company's core purpose of providing unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses of our communities.
Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
Able to obtain a valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Allied Universal will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists. Since 2013, we have hired over 25,000 heroes.
Php/ Zend- As400 Developer
We have an immediate need for a PHP / Zend studio developer for our client in Hackensack, NJ
- Understand and effectively communicate eCommerce features and limitations with regard to design and development decisions on new projects.
- Help manage the design and development process and drive decisions.
- Experience with , ZEND Studio,
- Significant PHP experience,
- Solid experience using PHP to create and consume web services
- Experience with MySQL queries and database design
- Experience with HTML, DHTML,
- Strong people and communication skills. Must be able to function as a project leader as well as an individual contributor.
- Expereince with System ! ( AS400) environment
- CL (CLP)
Accounting Assistant (Korean Bilingual)
Responsible for assisting management of the general accounting function including Tax Reporting & Compliance. Responsible for assisting the completion of ledger accounts and financial statements in accordance with IFRS. Also responsible for assisting of facilitating external audit reporting, providing accounting reports and analysis, and providing accounting support for (Korea) Finance Team.
- Assist monthly / quarterly / year-end closing
- Support year-end financial audit
- Tax Management in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe (Sales tax, Property tax,
- Cash management and reporting cash position to management
- Open item management
- Ad hoc projects and analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree Required; Accounting Major Preferred
- 3-5 years of experience only
- Passed CPA Exams – Preferred but not Required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills; Excel expert
- Self-motivated, proactive, excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented multi-tasking
- Demonstrated ability to improve processes
- IT Business Operations or IT Industry Experience (preferred)
- SAP a plus
The successful content administrator will be highly attentive to detail and passionate about maintaining the integrity of web content through design, build, and testing phases. The right candidate is resourceful and knows how to balance creativity and knowledge to solve business and technical needs, and isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and develop content to meet a deadline.
Work Location: Ridgefield Park, NJ
What You Do…
- Build product pages leveraging existing CMS templates
- Collaborate with Production, Development and QA teams to enhance the website for better usability/user interaction
- Content that will be uploaded are (but not limited to) images, copy, metadata, specs, pdf’s, videos
- Ability to use Photoshop to modify and enhance imagery
- Performing site-wide audits, focusing on product specifications with a strong attention to detail
- Understanding image management and how it effects websites.
- Familiarity with responsive web authoring
- A Bachelors degree
- 1 or 2 year of relevant work experience
- Familiarity with AEM (Adobe Experience Manager), Teamsite, or another CMS required
- Experience with data entry + JIRA, or some other ticketing system required
- Manipulate templates via CSS, JS and HTML to enhance experience
- Client facing skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Team player (you get the point) J
- Strong written and verbal communications
- A DO IT NOW mentality
- An eagerness to learn about technology in a fast paced environment
We are looking for a full stack Sr. Web Developer with excellent programming skills; The candidate will design and develop web-based applications on business requirements. The candidate should be able to design and implement web-based interfaces. Responsibilities cover the entire development lifecycle, from requirements gathering and brainstorming, analysis, coding, testing and documentation. The candidate must have a solid development background across multiple technical disciplines including J2EE web application development, Java client/server development, and Database Development.
Work Location: Ridgefield Park, NJ
- 5+ years or more of Java experience in developing or maintaining information systems.
- Experienced Java Developer with the following areas;
Good to have: Android, iOS (Objective-C), Bilingual in Korean
- Experience with either applications servers: Weblogic, etc.
- Experience with either database servers: Oracle, SQL Server
- Experience with multiple O/S's: Windows, Linux, UNIX platforms.
- BS/BA or higher in Computer Science or related field
· Goal oriented and self-motivated.
· Candidate must have the ability to work independently or within a team environment.
· Strong oral and written communications skills with ability to create software design and engineering documents.
· Ability to multi-task and deliver high quality work under tight deadlines is essential.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment is crucial.
· Ability to learn, excel and deliver at a quick pace is required.
Business Operations Analyst (Korean Bilingual)
Ridgefield Park, NJ
This position will build and maintain strong operations with Solutions Business Division and build working relationships across teams if needed in support of cross-functional alignment. And support efforts to streamline system and business processes.
- Business operations analyst will oversee sales operations that involve business opportunity inventory management, contract approval process and customer billing
- Provide operations support to our sales teams and other internal support work required on ad-hoc basis.
- Responsibilities will vary and requires multi-tasking at times.
- Individual would need to have highly analytical and excellent communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office solutions, especially Excel.
- Business user experience with SAP a plus.
- Bilingual in English and Korean.
Work Location: Ridgefield Park, NJ
What You Do:
- Develop project plans with clear dependencies and maintain timelines by tracking progress on project resource allocation, hours and burn reports
- Manage multiple fast-paced projects with short turnarounds, by organizing workload and prioritizing tasks for you and/or a team
- Work with creative, technical, UX and strategy leads from the earliest concept stage forward, to ensure the most innovative production methods are employed
- Lead internal meetings and daily stand ups to drive to decision
- Lead client meetings from project kickoff and build trust with stakeholders
- Foresee and communicate the risk and liability factors associated with a project
- Respond quickly to incoming client requests, and pro-actively communicate the status of those requests to the clients as work is completed within the process framework
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness for team and client
- Actively position oneself as a digital advisor, client advocate internally and an agency advocate with client
- Actively seek to implement sprint-based/agile methodology pending project needs
- Support case study creation and be aware of creds
- Identify areas of growth for the business in technical angles
- 3-5 years of project management within a digital agency or digital marketing team
- Inherent ability to communicate with colleagues to gain perspective and expertise
- Strength in creatively problem-solving and critical thinking
- An understanding of the principles of effective presentations
- Experience working under pressure and comfortable with change
- Experience with medium-to-large scale development and enterprise content management systems (CMS), especially AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) and Teamsite
- Proficient knowledge of Jira
- Knowledge of Omniture, Tealium and Google Analytics
- Experience with Github
- Up-to-date technical knowledge of web, mobile and software technologies; experience working with modern front-end development frameworks
- Identified gaps in process (development, QA or tagging) and define solutions
- Basic knowledge of UX best practices
- An independent work ethic and drive and know when to escalate to higher ups
- Strong organizational, communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills
IPT Service (Pc/Nw Tech) -Korean Bilingual
Work Location: Ridgefield Park, NJ
- Maintain and manage firewalls, switches, routers, IPT System
- Manage core network / IPT equipment, upgrades, changes and replacements
- Diagnose CTL MPLS connectivity issues
- Monitor, maintain, and configure network security systems and manage escalations
- Project management, planning, DR, new site designs and implementation
- Manage the day to day availability and 24x7 up-time of all core and fault tolerant systems
- Oversee the maintenance, support and expansion of core telephony systems
- Manage relationships with outside vendors.(Centurylink for MPLS)
- Maintain daily workload and task performance of IT Department resources
- Associate’s Degree Required (Bachelor’s Preferred)
- CCNA+ preferred
- 2+ years’ experience of WAN & LAN network operation
- Experience with VoIP protocols(SIP) and services based on TCP/IP
- Must have VoIP to handle call center agent voice/data network
- Experience with routers & switches
- Experience with Linux OS
- Manage VLAN, VLAN Trunk, Spanning tree, Port channeling, HSRP(or VRRP) and DHCP
- A skill to make word, excel and power point documentation for designing, installing, troubleshooting network
- Fully controlling of network systems
- Ability to work well within a Team
- Had Strong sense of responsibility and be aggressive to finish mission
Panera is seeking Delivery Drivers to be the driving force behind our new delivery program. Delivering for Panera is a great way to earn extra income on a flexible schedule. As a Panera delivery driver, you will join a team that loves to have fun at work and participate in a culture of helping those around you. No previous experience needed, bring your positive attitude and we will provide the rest!
Our drivers earn hourly in wages, tips and mileage reimbursement and receive their tips in CASH at the end of their shift.
Why deliver for Panera?
You can take pride in the craveable, clean food you deliver.
Little to no cash handling required, as all our orders are paid for online.
Join a team that believes in the value of good food that's also good for you.
Tips and mileage are paid out to you daily.
While on your shift enjoy 65% off of Panera food.
Health benefits available for part-time associates.
Enjoy various discount programs for merchandise and services.
What will you do as a Panera delivery driver?
You will whisk away deliciously correct orders from the cafe to famished customers.
Help your team out in the bakery-cafe in between deliveries.
Bring the Panera guest experience to homes and offices by providing outstanding customer service.
What will you need to get started?
You must be at least 18 years old.
Have a valid driver's license.
A vehicle with current registration and insurance.
Motor vehicle record in good standing.
For immediate consideration, please apply today!
Panera, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
601885 Teterboro, NJ - Teterboro Landing Dr
Dishwasher Kitchen Support
BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse is NOW INTERVIEWING!
Our restaurants are a high energy, fun and family-friendly dining environment for everyone to enjoy.
Our extensive menu includes BJ's signature deep dish pizza, salads, steaks, ribs, generous pasta dishes, and our famous Pizookie® dessert. And of course, everything tastes better with BJ's own handcrafted beer!
"This is a company that cares about its people more than any other company I have worked for – they help me be a better person."
BJ's team members enjoy:
Family Culture - cultura familiar
Great Pay and Benefits - buen trabajo de pago
Free Shift Meals - free shift meals
Vacation - vacaciones
Team Member Dining Discounts - descuentos en restaurantes
Training across different areas/stations
- Programa de formación
- Long lasting career options
- 40% of our managers are team member promotions - buena carrera
Team members can also find a place where you work with friends, connect with guests and feel great!
This is the complete package -- everything you want a job or career to be!
No experience required - on site training and room to advance
BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!