Moore Job Description Sample
JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM ALONG WITH JASON WHITE AND GARY ENGLAND! Air Comfort Solutions, LLC, a dynamic, rapidly-growing Heating, Air Conditioning and Plumbing company, is growing again ! We are seeking highly skilled Journeyman Plumbers, to join our team at our Moore, Oklahoma office.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU MUST HAVE:
LOOK WHAT WE OFFER:
•Plenty of work to keep you working consistently throughout the year.
•Medical, dental, vision, prescription drug coverage, and 401(k) plan with employer match.
•Free onsite gym, exercise, game room, and more…
•Most importantly … we offer performance based job stability!
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
•The professional installation, repair, maintenance and renovation of all piping, fixtures, appurtenances and appliances for a supply of water, or for the disposal of waste water, liquid waste, or sewage within or adjacent to any building, structure, or conveyance, on the premises and to the source of supply of water or point of disposal of wastes, including water and sewer services to residential and commercial structures, installation and repair of residential and commercial hot water tanks. Residential and commercial kitchen and bathroom fixtures. Skillsets should include the ability to properly apply the code specifications and municipality installation requirements to all systems installed, repaired, or serviced.
•Providing Exceptional Customer Service at All Times!
•Being a Team Player : Flexibility to work variable and flexible hours, including overtime. On Call every 3-6 weeks, ( after 5:00pm) .
•Ability to use a computer for parts inquiries and ordering.
•Consistently offering additional products and services to existing and new customers.
•Providing your own Hand Tools.
This is not a job … it's a career, and Air Comfort Solutions will change your life!
•Residential/Light Commercial: 3 years
Required license or certification:
•Oklahoma Unlimited Jouyneyman Plumbers License
Retail Sales Manager
As someone who is driven by leading teams to success within an industry that is constantly evolving, it's an exciting time to consider U.S. Cellular for your next career move. Here, you'll have the opportunity to demonstrate your talent and passion in developing a winning sales team while enjoying the reward of witnessing their career success.
While operating with a business perspective, you will have the opportunity to utilize your knowledge and experience to maximize results and move the business forward- the coaching, training and inspirational leadership that will drive your team's need to succeed. As you demonstrate effective leadership that drives winning business results, it'll be important that you are experienced in recognizing and offering the development opportunities your associates need to take their careers to the next level.
We also believe in empowering our associates to balance the needs of our customers while growing our business. As a leader, this requires you to strengthen and leverage the skills and capability of your sales team members to win new customers, drive customer loyalty, and reach their full potential in achieving superior sales results.
As a company that is changing the wireless industry and striving to deliver the world's best customer experience, we are a vital part of the communities we serve. You'll have an opportunity to build relationships within the community by developing or participating in activities that introduce them to the cutting-edge products and services we offer. You'll also partner with our marketing team to bring new business to our company.
While you'll need to have core academic fundamentals such as a high school diploma, having an associate's or bachelor's degree are also valuable tools to leverage in achieving winning results. We'll want to know that you've already excelled in previous customer facing roles such as retail or outside sales and have demonstrated success in organizing and planning projects. Although not required, experience in the wireless industry or other technological products, as well as previous experience in leading sales teams that consistently exceeded goals would position you for continued success.
Do you prefer to be a part of a company where you will be respected, trusted and empowered to make quality business decisions to delight the customer and develop associates and future leaders? If so, come to work in our competitive yet collaborative team-focused sales environment, where best practices are shared and peers are supported. At U.S. Cellular you'll portray the values that make up our "Dynamic Organization," and be able to inspire your team of associates to help one another provide the best customer experience to achieve winning business results.
We don't just say it - we live it!
U.S.Cellular is a drug-free workplace and committed to diversity and inclusion.
- High school diploma or state equivalency certification required; college degree preferred
- One year of customer-focused sales experience required
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire others to action required; supervisory experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Experience speaking in small team and/or group settings preferred
- Working knowledge of PC Windows applications required; technical savvy with wireless devices preferred
- Experience giving back to local communities through philanthropy and involvement in local organizations preferred
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.
January Transport is currently looking for a Diesel Mechanic for our Moore, Oklahoma shop location. This qualified individual will work cooperatively with other members of our team to provide mechanical skills, welding and technical support. The Mechanic will be responsible for ensuring the equipment is in proper working condition and their workmanship follows all procedures and protocol. The ideal candidate must have the abilities of a diesel mechanic. Only experienced individuals should apply.
Process requests of manager in an accurate and timely manner
Diagnose equipment problems and communicate issues effectively
Repair equipment according to diagnosed results with shop manager approval
Properly fill out all paperwork
Provide high quality workmanship
Assist with projects from other departments as needed
3+ year(s) of experience with diesel and gas heavy machinery
Comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities
Experience working in a results-oriented, team environment
Exceptional time management skills
Dexterity required to utilize power tools and other tools required to do the job
Ability to promote a safe environment
Ability to stand for a prolonged period of time.
· Medical, Vision, Dental, Life (after 90 days)
· Hourly pay, paid weekly/direct deposit
· 1 Week vacation paid after first year
· Holiday pay (after 90 days)
· Company Uniforms
· Hotel stays when traveling
· Company phones for business use
· Time & a half after 40 hours worked
· Average between 55-70 hours weekly
January Environmental Services is family owned and operated business. Join our team and become part of our family!
January Environmental Services is a family-owned and operated company with experience in the wastewater management business since 1952. Our company has grown and developed to feature a comprehensive industrial waste management service in all 50 states. With over 60 years of experience, we have learned how to set the standards in our industry with the most safe and economical recycling and disposal solutions.
January Environmental and its subsidiary January Transport provide full-time, full-service industrial waste water and used oil disposal collection, management, and recycling services. Fully licensed and permitted centralized waste treatment facilities and transportation terminals that serve the continental United States.
Solo & Team Cdl-A Truck Drivers (Oklahoma City,Ok)
OTR, Regional & Dedicated Opportunities for CDL-A Truck Drivers - NEW Pay Increase!
Respect: A Foundation We re Built On
We know what s important to CDL-A truck drivers.
Time, work, and value. That s why we re putting revolutionary measures in place to ensure that your needs are taken care of.
NEW PAY INCREASE!
We are committed to making things better for our truck drivers, and USA Truck was recently awarded as a Top Pay Carrier. That includes the following Pay Items:
Great Mileage Pay
Monthly Productivity and Safety Bonus
Short haul, Detention AND Breakdown Pay
Plus, our comprehensive benefits package is the best in the business for CDL-A Truck Drivers see for yourself:
Loyalty & referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR)
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
401K + match & Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Students and recent grads welcome
New Sign-on Bonus now available for Experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers- up to $3,000!
Our mission today is to become the hands down best company for experienced truck drivers.
While we remain an attractive destination for recent CDL-A grads, we're looking to bring in truck drivers who have the knowledge needed to succeed. We have a solid management team, a new growth plan and a ton of new programs, upgrades and support teams all geared for a better driver experience.
USA Truck is looking for quality truck drivers to join the family.
If you have your Class-A CDL, Apply Today!
Associated topics: choferes clase a, company driver, company driver solo, company driving solo, conductores clase a, dry van otr trucking, otr driver, otr driving, over the road company, regional driver route
Travel Registered Nurse - Burn Unit - ICU - RN (Oklahoma City,Ok)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Outside Sales Rep – Merchant To Merchant Sales
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries:
SenText Solutions provides a low cost text mobile marketing service that gives local merchants the ability to immediately reach their existing customers about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. This service helps businesses bring their existing customers back to their business an additional 1, 2, 3 or 4 more times every month, increasing their bottom line!
Many businesses including restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons, and MANY other business types want this service!
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones!
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 90% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 20%-70%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants about this exciting new service!
100% of Businesses need this Product!
99% of Businesses do not have this Product!
SenText Solutions’ Compensation Program:
· Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
· Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
· Up Front Commission on every sale!
· Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
· We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
· Management opportunities available
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
Entry Level Sales Manager
Entry Level Sales Manager
Are YOU Ready To Start Your Last Career?
Training & Support:
Real support means real people backing you up. Our success depends on your success, that's why we have a super-responsive team of experts making sure every Sales Manager has everything they need to be at the top of their game. You'll be armed with the tools and know how to best serve clients and take your career to the next level. In the classroom, online and in the field, our most accomplished sales professionals will teach you their most time-tested formulas that directly lead to their successes.
Entry Level Sales Manager
- A Passion for Helping Other People Everyday
- High Personal Integrity and Character
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Commitment to Excellence with a Winning Attitude
- Coachable and Accountable Team Player
- Work Ethic, Self-Motivation, and a Desire to Succeed
Make a Difference:
Our Sales Managers can make a real difference in people's lives. You'll work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners and individuals to help them access an array of innovative and affordable business and benefit solutions. Our trusted advisors planning can impact, and protect, families for generations. We pride ourselves on being a unified company who share our values of commitment and dedication with our clients. As a result of current economic conditions, our clients are looking for viable alternatives to their current benefit programs and the demand for our products and services has never been greater!
- Industry Leading Compensation and Rewards Programs
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- $65k - $131k First Year Income Potential (Senior Leaders 200k+)
- Monthly and Quarterly Bonuses (up to 16 Bonuses Annually)
- Stock Sharing Programs
- Residual Income Streams
- Exceptional Product Portfolio - Multiple Product Lines
- Company Generated Leads
- Annual Awards Trip (Exotic Locations)
- Professional Coaching and Mentorship
- Career Advancement Based on Your Merit
Nowhere else in America will you find a better opportunity to enjoy personal satisfaction and professional achievement... because nowhere else in America will you find a company that is more committed to your success than USHA. You will work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners and individuals to help them access an array of innovative and affordable benefit solutions. As demands for our products continue to increase, you will advise clients on a portfolio of solutions that best fits their individual needs and budget... in one seamless package. We provide service that is fast, fair, and caring. Because the only thing better than delivering a superior product, is seeing the difference it makes in the lives of our customers.
Entry Level Sales Manager position is also relevant to career seekers with various work experience such as; Sales, Marketing, Finance, Business/Office Managers, Regional and Territory Sales Managers, Real Estate and Auto Sales, Account Executives, Banking, Leasing, Financial Services, Customer Service Managers, Retail Sales, Educators, Business Graduates, Transitioning Military Personnel
- Trims rough edges from wallboard to maintain even joints, using knife.
- Fits and fastens wallboard or sheet rock into specified position, using hand tools, portable power tools, or adhesive.
- Measures and marks cutting lines on framing, drywall, and trim, using tape measure, straightedge or square, and marking devices.
- Installs blanket insulation between studs and tacks plastic moisture barrier over insulation.
- Removes plaster, drywall, or paneling, using crowbar and hammer.
- Assembles and installs metal framing and decorative trim for windows, doorways, and vents.
- Reads blueprints and other specifications to determine method of installation, work procedures, and material and tool requirements.
- Lays out reference lines and points, computes position of framing and furring channels, and marks position, using chalk line.
- Suspends angle iron grid and channel iron from ceiling, using wire.
- Installs horizontal and vertical metal or wooden studs for attachment of wallboard on interior walls, using hand tools.
- Cuts metal or wood framing, angle and channel iron, and trim to size, using cutting tools.
LaborMax Staffing provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.
Bartender- The Garage Moore
The Garage was created when three men sat down one day and wanted to offer the best tasting hamburgers and fresh cut fries. They started experimenting and came up with what we think is the finest hamburger in town. The Garage offers everything from bison, turkey, angus beef burgers, fork and knife hotdogs, tacos, and fresh cut fries. We take these ingredients and add MAGIC. Each of our locations offers a full bar with an extensive craft beer list, and a one of a kind environment with plenty of arcade games and TV's. You and your friends are going to love it!
- Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Complete opening/closing checklist according to standards.
- Welcome guests, take their drink orders, process order, deliver order to guest and receive payment for order.
- Have knowledge of which garnishes go in each drink.
- Prepare all garnishes.
- Clear and clean tables when guests leave, return glasses to be washed.
- Perform all side work duties according to the schedule.
- Full knowledge of and follow all state liquor laws.
- Be familiar with the computer system.
- Perform opening and closing side work according to standards to ensure that guests are served promptly and efficiently.
- Prepare beverages and cocktails according to the standards, for mixing, portion control and presentation.
- Serve guests with all food and beverage requirements in a warm, friendly, courteous, and professional manner.
- Be familiar with the computer system.
- Assist in maintaining beverage cost.
- Follow prescribed procedures in serving liquor with care to avoid problems with intoxicated guests, and when necessary report to management.
- Stock and clean glassware.
- Check soda tanks to ensure that they are full and secured properly to the bar.
- Assist in cleaning of tables and all areas as needed.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction
- Delivers check promptly, completes transaction and thanks guests for coming. Abide by all state, federal regulations and restaurant liquor policies pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated guests.
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Ability to operate computerized POS system, make change and accurately conduct credit card transactions
- Team Player, ability to work within a fast paced, team environment
- Valid Food Worker Card & Liquor License (if required by state or county)
- Prefer a minimum of one year of bartender experience
- Ability to effectively communicate in English (verbal and written)
- Must have a courteous, friendly and professional demeanor with guests and coworkers
- Ability to stand, walk, and carry food trays with two hands for prolonged periods of time
We are looking for an experienced Assistant Manager to join our healthy dining concept.
Genghis Grill is well known for its fresh, hot and healthy food, and for its fun style of service. We are currently seeking enthusiastic, team-oriented individuals who share our passion for hospitality. As a Genghis Grill Assistant Manager, you will be provided with the training, knowledge, skills and experience that will serve as a valuable foundation for your future goals and continued career growth.
The Assistant Manager is responsible for the overall operations of their assigned restaurant. Key areas responsibility include, but are not limited to: team performance, overall Fan (customer) satisfaction, increased sales and profitability, effective cost controls and development, training and retention of key employees). The Assistant Manager is responsible for actively working to ensure the restaurant meets financial and operating goals.
- Energetic fun personality with a passion for hospitality
- Excellent people management, communication and listening skills
- Demonstrate time management and organizational skills
- Must be internally motivated and detail oriented
- Knowledge of Labor Laws, Health Codes, Safe Food Handling and Sanitation, safety and security system procedures and computer operations
- Must thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Must be able to work 45- 55 hour work weeks
- Scheduling flexibility including days, nights, weekends and holidays
- 3+ years prior professional experience in the restaurant industry desired
- GED or High School Diploma
- An excellent work environment
- Career advancement
- Competitive salaries
- Bonus programs
- Full benefits packages
Genghis Grill is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are the fastest growing build-your-own stir-fry chain in the United States, well known for its fresh, hot and healthy food, and for its fun style of service. We are currently seeking enthusiastic, team oriented individuals who share our passion for hospitality.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!