Moorestown Job Description Sample
Quality Engineer - Manufacturing / Moorestown, NJ
This position is responsible for systems engineering working with design engineers, and for quality
engineer to manage/control manufacturing and product quality to meet the Company’s engineering,
service, quality, cost, and safety objectives.
-Communicates with customers any technical/engineering matters for new products.
-Delivers the technical/engineering matters of new products to electrical/software/mechanical/system
• engineers from/to design engineers at the Company’s Headquarter for adjustment/improvements. Such
• work may require employee to review and analyzes technical drawings.
-Performs product installation, removal, and/or investigation. The tasks may be performed at the
• company’s facility, or at the customer site.
-Manages the products’ quality information.
-Oversee quality level of manufacturing factory and give them instruction to meet customer need.
-Communicates with outsides of the Company including customers and manufacturing factory for the
• products quality information, including products’ quality claims.
-Communicates with customers for claims of rejected products.
-Processes rejected products to repair technicians and keep track of repair process/progress until the
• rejected products will be returned to customer or to inventory.
-Communicates with manufacturing factory regarding claimed products. Asks manufacturing factory
• for investigation of products failure and obtain reports.
-Communicates/reports design and quality departments of the Company’s Headquarter for product
-Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or equivalent from four-year College or
-Five or more years of previous related work experience in related field.
Physical Demands and Travel:
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to
• read and analyze data in hard copy and on a computer screen, measure or identify using eyesight and adjust
• vision focus. While performing duties, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee frequently
• is required to use hands to finger, handle and feel; also, the employee is frequently required to stand and
• talk or hear.
-The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
-Overnight travel required with the average frequency of approximately once a month. It varies depends on
• the work load. Frequent driving of a personal vehicle or company vehicle to contract manufacturing factory
• is required.
Dedicated Experienced Tractor Trailer Cdl-A Driver
USA Truck Dedicated Services Division has truck driving jobs with great home time, miles, pay, and benefits!We are now hiring experienced Class A CDL Truck Drivers for dedicated trucking jobs. Minimum of 1 year experience is necessary to apply. We value and reward our Experienced CDL-A Drivers with a wide range of benefits, including:
- Loyalty and referral bonuses
- Flexible home time options
- No-touch freight (OTR)
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pet Friendly Policy
- Scale bypass technology
- 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
- Paid vacation grows with experience
USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more.
Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers!
If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
Clinical Pharmacist, Enhanced Medication Therapy Management
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) strives to be the nation’s leader in providing medication therapy management (MTM) services. TRHC is ramping up for another exciting opportunity for (EMTM) Pharmacists to help carry out this objective by utilizing his or her clinical knowledge and skills coupled with innovative technology to optimize medication regimens for patients by identifying and rectifying medication-related problems, empowering patients to actively participate in their own clinical decision-making, and collaborating with physicians, pharmacists and other healthcare providers to improve patient outcomes.This exciting new opportunity begins with a three month outreach project. During this initial training period time, the schedule will begin as indicated below. This schedule is subject to change according to business and client needs, and as we are able to share coverage with a growing team.
In this role, the eMTM Pharmacist will be responsible for:
Patient Care Planning
Prior to telephonic consultation with enrolled patients:
- Reviews notes from outreach encounter and prior patient encounters, if relevant;
- Reviews pharmacy and Medicare claims data, if available;
- Assesses current, reconciled medication regimen;
- Evaluates medication-related problems (MRPs) automatically identified by the medication risk mitigation system (i.e., MedWise Advisor) and identifies additional MRPs, if relevant;
- Prioritizes MRPs to address with patients; and,
- Generates questions to ask during the telephonic appointment.
Contacts patients scheduled for telephonic appointments to:
- Conduct interviews,
- Address chief medication concerns,
- Discuss identified MRPs,
- Assess medication concordance and adherence, and
- Provide medication counseling and education, including recommendations on how, including the optimal time of day, to take medications.
Prior to concluding telephonic appointments:
- Ensures patients’ needs have been filled to their satisfaction, and
- Establishes expectations, including follow-up, in collaboration with patients.
Following telephonic appointments:
- Prepares an individualized care plan for patients to include medication-related issues discussed, specific recommendations for medications, and any action items for patients to share with their healthcare providers (e.g., primary care physician).
After telephonic appointments:
- Works with TRHC staff to send materials to patients.
Healthcare Provider Collaborating:
- Contacts patients’ healthcare providers (e.g., primary care physician) on their behalf to address MRPs and/or other medication- or health-related issues.
- Works with community-based pharmacists to provide eMTM services for enrolled patients.
- Provides consultative services and/or drug information to healthcare providers, including community-based pharmacists, upon request.
- Works with patients’ insurance providers (e.g., ClearStone Solutions) to determine eligibility for cost sharing assistance when warranted, and provides follow-through.
REQUIREMENTS The successful candidate for this position will possess the following qualifications
- Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) degree obtained.
- Current Registered Pharmacist (RPh) and active licensure in good standing.
- Certified Geriatric Pharmacist (CGP) certification obtained within 6 months post hire or eligibility.
- Degree obtained from an accredited college/school of pharmacy.
- Completed the APhA Delivering Medication Therapy Management Services certificate program, or will complete within 3 months post hire.
- Above-average knowledge of geriatric pharmacotherapy and ability to apply knowledge to clinical practice.
- Ability to assess patients, using verbal and visual cues.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently identify and rectify medication-related problems.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with patients, including the ability to express empathy and use reflective listening.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and efficiently provide medication counseling and education and discuss clinical information in patient-friendly language.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with healthcare professionals, including the ability to provide clinically relevant and timely recommendations.
- Excellent written communication skills, including both layperson and healthcare professional communication.
- High degree of ownership for tasks and self-accountability and strong follow-through.
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask, and achieve deadlines.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn and develop.
- Thrives in a high energy environment.
- Ability to work with others in a collaborative manner.
- Basic understanding of web technology and clinical decision support systems.
Dispatcher - Administrator
CORT is a Berkshire Hathaway Company that has been in business since 1971. We are one of the country's leading service providers to businesses and individuals in transition. CORT is the world's leading provider of furniture rental, tradeshow and event furnishings, and relocation and transition services. We have locations throughout the U.S. and in the UK. As an organization, CORT's greatest assets are
the more than 2,000 employees working nationwide.
Today, CORT has more than 100 showrooms, clearance centers and distribution facilities across the United States, operations in the United Kingdom and a Global Network of partners servicing more than 70 countries around the world.
CORT is the nation's leading provider of transition services, helping millions of individuals and more than 80 percent of Fortune 500 companies with their event and relocation needs making a house a home, an office a great place to work and an event a memorable celebration.
Oversee and direct the Transportation and Inbound Operation to ensure they are
contributing to the day to day functions and to the overall success of the
operation. These activities will be performed personally or through subordinates.
- Supervise daily movement and activities of a team of up to 20 delivery managers and 20 delivery assistants:
Manage productivity of each team
Manage performance of each team's customer service
Manage daily hours
Although this position is not responsible for documenting disciplinary occurrences the dispatcher does need to communicate expectations and hold driver teams accountable.
- Maintain and supervise a fleet of up to 20 Trucks:
Collect and maintain pre-trip inspection forms
Make sure Preventative Maintenance is completed on trucks
Assist with breakdowns
Coordinate additional short term trucking when necessary
- Dispatch responsibilities:
Track trucks and monitor progress using tracking tools.
Communicate consistently and in a timely manner with drivers, sales team, and customers in regards to daily routes
Be able to route vehicles and assist with routing in V2 with route approval being verified by the fleet supervisor.
Provide updates and communications using timely 2 way electronic communication, E-mail, V2, Decartes, telephone, and IM.
Manage and track day to day flow of all trucks and routes to ensure delivery windows are met.
ALTHOUGH CAPABLE OF CONDUCTING ALL RESPONSIBILITIES LISTED, THIS PERSON WILL PRIMARILY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ADMINISTRATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES:
Upkeep of daily route schedule
Routinely Use computer (V2, Decartes, Outlook, IE, and Internet)
Solve problems relating to customers, driver teams and internal customer and elevate as required.
Interact with delivery crews and help get crew on the road and to their deliveries
Support driver teams as needed
Train, coach and mentor driver teams as needed
Ensure safety standards are adhered to.
PPC Advertising Specialist
Are you data driven? Do you like problem solving and analyzing the results in real time? Do the words “Pay Per Click Advertising” get you excited? If so, we want to talk to you!
Join our team and be part of our excellent work environment. Miles Technologies was named Winner of the The Philadelphia Business Journal Best Places to Work Award 4 years in a row.
We are looking for a PPC Advertising Specialist that can design and optimize campaigns which drive lead generation for our customers. You will work as part of a dynamic team that possesses diverse skills across the various disciplines of digital marketing.
Perform keyword research to include analysis of competitors’ paid keywords
Design & architecture of campaigns, ad groups and keyword structure within Adwords.
Establish bidding strategies for keywords and establish budgets for campaigns.
Ensure high correlation between keywords, ad content and landing page content.
Perform split testing in order to optimize performance of Adwords campaigns..
Produce reports and analyze both qualitative and quantitative PPC campaign performance and identify opportunities for continued optimization efforts.
Stay current with Google Adwords best practices.
Minimum 1 year direct, hands-on PPC experience with the ability to identify measurable results from your efforts.
- Passion for marketing technology that is evident in the energy applied to producing high caliber work.
Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail.
Self-starter who demonstrates strong initiative, sense of urgency, and intellectual curiosity while maintaining a focus on identifying opportunities to improve marketing performance.
Candidate must live within a 45 minute commute of the office from which they will be working. Candidates outside this distance must be willing to relocate prior to commencing employment.
Benefits of working at Miles Technologies:
Work within a great company culture. We are a top finisher in Philly’s Best Places to Work 4 years running.
Stocked fridge and kitchen. Enjoy healthy options for breakfast & lunch every day.
Full schedule of optional educational courses in Miles University - everything from technical to communications to leadership.
Proactively build your career - with help from your manager, set the path you would like to take - and then do it!
Gain incredible experience working with numerous technologies and businesses in all industries.
Health / Dental / Vision / Tuition Assistance / 401K with employer match
Founded in 1997 and headquartered in Moorestown, New Jersey, Miles Technologies is a leading provider of technology-based business solutions to small and medium-sized businesses. Miles Technologies services the business needs of more than 1,000 clients and employs over 110 full-time professionals. Winner of the 2013 Best Places to Work Gold Award from The Philadelphia Business Journal, the company is committed to its employees continued career planning and development. As part of this commitment, ongoing education and training are provided through Miles University where courses are provided to our staff on topics ranging from technology to customer service to consultation to sales. Additionally, we provide our staff with incentives to achieve industry certifications that will help our employees progress in their careers.
At Miles Technologies, we are focused on providing a healthy balance between work and quality of life. To help achieve this balance, we give back to the local community, we hold company outings and more. There is no overnight travel required, and flexible time off scheduling allows employees to make up for missed time without using vacation hours. Our overall goal is to provide each and every member of our team with meaningful and rewarding careers.
Miles Technologies is a dynamic and growing company, and we are looking for future leaders in managerial, consulting and technical roles. Success is noticed and rewarded, as employees have opportunity for career advancement.
At Miles Technologies, we are Always Ready to Hire Great People!
Director Of Marketing & Senior Recruiter
*Serious candidates only
Please review compensation program before applying for this position.
We are looking for a Director Of Marketing & Senior Recruiter to join our growing team and help up build our company bigger and better! As the Director Of Marketing & Senior Recruiter you will be responsible for overseeing marketing, branding, and social media programs, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase brand awareness. In addition to marketing and branding, you will also have the ability to increase your income by build your own recruiting business with either attorneys or financial advisors, based on your best fit within each of those industries.
- Develop marketing programs and workshops throughout the US working with our corporate clients.
- Build out and grow our on-line presence.
- Manage all aspects of our SEO, Social Media, and blog programs.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Review and optimize marketing spend.
- Monitor and report results to CEO.
- Develop better working relationships with industry writers.
- Previous experience in marketing or other related fields
- Experience in a managerial role
- Strong project management skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Financial Service/Wealth Management industry knowledge required
- Social Media, SEO experience strongly suggested.
Senior Recruiter Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for contacting potential clients, through cold-calling, to introduce our firm's consulting and transition services. Commissions are paid on new placements.
Candidates must be self-starters, energetic, driven to succeed and looking to grow with an small organization.
Candidate must be comfortable talking with well educated professionals.
Candidates should also have experience in the recruiting field and telemarketing/sales experience.
Candidates must be comfortable spending extended periods of time on the phones cold-calling. Leads are provided.
Working in a very relaxed atmosphere with flexible hours.
This role can be Full-time or Part-Time. Pay will vary based on experience and time commitment.
Commissions are paid based on advisors hiring revenue.
3 Year Compensation Target Range:
Year 1 compensation Target Range: $60,000 - $80,000
Year 2 compensation Target Range: $80,000 - $130,000
Year 3 Compensation Target Range: $130,000 - $160,000
p>Salary: $36,000 per year
Personal Production Payout: 15-25% (grid)
Firm Production Override: 3% on Total GrossRevenue (takes affect after 6 months for 12 months thereafter). After 12 months the fee goes to 5% with the opportunity, based on performance, to increase to 6-10% over time.
$2,000 - $5,000 (Based on full year employment)
PTO: 10+ Days (available after the first 60 days, and allocated 5 during the first 6 months, and 5 during the second 6 months). PTO increases as your tenure increases.
Elite Consulting Partners works with you as a strategic partner. We serve as the
bridge connecting advisors to firms that will maximize opportunity, revenue, and
performance. With our competitive intelligence and exclusive partnerships, we are
dedicated to helping you partner with the firm that will best suit your individual
needs and goals.
Our intelligence covers a variety of landscapes including the wirehouse domain, regional firms, independent broker dealers, RIA’s and hybrids. We also have the ability to partner with firms who have additional expertise within independent advisories, M&A’s, practice management, succession planning, and business valuation disciplines. These partnerships allow us to deliver a turn-key consulting experience.
HR Generalist (Comp & Benefits Focus)
We are seeking an HR Generalist (Comp & Benefits Focus)to join our team! You will carry out responsibilities in the following functional areas: compensation & benefits administration and employee relations. Payroll support as needed.
- Assist in administering broad based employee compensation programs including benchmarking & job evaluation
- Ensure job descriptions are accurate, complete and compliant with regulatory mandates
- Perform benefits administration - invoice processing and employee benefits communication
- Coordinate annual benefit open enrollment
- Assist with the implementation of company health and safety programs
- Handle onsite employee relations counseling and exit interviewing. Conducts investigations as necessary.
- Implement company culture, values and policies
- Oversee site events, including the year-end holiday party.
- Provide management with requested reports and documents
- Provide payroll processing back-up
- BA in HR or Business Admin with progressive relevant work experience desired
- Minimum 3 years HR Generalist background with direct experience with comp/benefits and employee relations
- PHR or SHRM-CP desired, CCP a plus
- Advanced Excel
- Knowledge of lemployment laws
- Ability to build rapport with all employees and management
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Independent worker
- Medical, dental, vision- 100% company paid for employee and 50% company paid for dependent
- 401(k) eligiblity after one year of service, match up to 5% of base salary
- Growing company
Navien, Inc. is a manufacturer of industry leading green technologies, including tank-less water heaters, combi-boilers and boilers. Our North American headquarter building is located in Irvine, CA, where this job will be located. We have satellite offices in Moorestown, NJ and Woodbridge, ON, Canada as well as supporting field sales people throughout US, Canada and Mexico and growing into Latin and South America. Visit us at navien.com.
Verizon Wireless Retail Sales Consultant At Your Wireless, Inc. it is our goal to become the consumers clear and #1 choice for all wireless and telecommunication retail needs. We will achieve this by employing the most enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and attentive sales personnel. We will continue to accomplish this by consistently providing the best customer service to “Every Customer, Every time.”
With over 100 locations and presence in 10 states we are one of the fastest growing Verizon Wireless Retailers in the country with room for growth. Our team is built on great values such as dedication, teamwork and commitment to excellence. These values and commitments toward success are recognized and rewarded to these outstanding individuals. If you think you have what it takes to be part of a team in which we can put our values into action, then bring your ambition and leadership to Your Wireless – “Where we make a difference.”
Effectively present products and services to and develop relationships with potential clients.
Handle all administrative aspects of the sale including but not limited to: completing customer contracts and warranties, pulling products from inventory, accepting customer payments and filing the completed orders.
Stay up to date with product knowledge, accessories, pricing plans, promotions, and service features through continuous learning and self-development.
Know the market by keeping up with competitive offers and be able to provide market feedback to the Sales Manager regarding local competition and product/service needs.
Work in a team environment to help promote yourself and the location as the clear choice for customers to do business with.
NO CELLULAR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED! We Provide a Comprehensive Training Program. High school diploma or equivalent, some college preferred.
An awesome, positive, can-do attitude, highly motivated, results driven personality.
Superior customer service skills and the ability to understand and implement our sales process of a needs-based approach.
Strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
Very organized with the ability to multi-task.
Must be able to work the varied hours of retail to include: evenings, weekends and holidays.
Base + Commission+ incentive programs. Base pay $10 to $15 per hour. Commissions and incentives additional.
Full time positions available.
Product Discounts & Vendor Rewards Program
Wireless Discount Employee Plan
Paid time off
Solo Company Cdl-A Truck Driver - Home Most Weekends (Moorestown,Nj)
Minimum Requirements to Apply (PLEASE READ):
- At least 6 months Over the Road (OTR) experience - HARD REQUIREMENT!
- Current, Valid Class A CDL
- 22 years old
- Good MVR
- Stable work history
At Big G Express we offer:
- Competitive base pay based on experience with automatic pay increases every 6 months
- Industry leading benefits with affordable weekly premium and low deductible (single and family) BCBS Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) provides free retirement
- 401K with employer matching
- Free Life Insurance and Long Term Disability plans and options for supplemental insurance
- Excellent bonus earning potential with monthly mileage bonus, bi-annual fuel and performance bonus, annual safety bonus and unlimited referral bonuses
- Paid Vacations and Paid Holidays
- Well maintained late model equipment with the latest technologies (Kenworth, Volvo and Freightliner)
- EZ Pass, PrePass, Auxillary Power Units (APUs) and Inverters
- Rider and Pet Policy
- Home most weekends
If you are an over-the-road truck driver with a Class A CDL and looking for a trucking company where you can make good money, get home on weekends and offer affordable insurance and a full benefit package, Click Apply to complete the online application and be contacted by one of our recruiting specialists.
Associated topics: cdl a driver, chofer clase a comercial, class a driver, company driver needed, company owner, conductores clase a, dedicated truck, over the road driver, regional driving, tanker truck driver
Cyber Security Engineer
Cybersecurity Engineer with a Linux (or Windows) system admin background. Must have a Secret clearance and Security+ Ability to support the design and implementation of network systems Ability to perform System Administration tasks for Local Area Networks or Wide Area Networks Ability to support Certification Test and Evaluations, Security Test and Evaluations, and Vulnerability Assessments of C4ISR systems using but not limited to SPAWAR Systems Center Atlantic Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) Compliance Checker (SCC), Internet Scanner Software (ISS), Harris STAT Scanner, GFI LANguard, Beyond Trust® Retina, Nessus, Network Mapper (NMap),Yellow Jacket, OptiView T1 WAN Analyzer, and System Readiness Review
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!