Mooresville Job Description Sample
Our inside sales team drives our company to find new customers, retain current customers, and develop innovative solutions for bettering our product and service. As an inside sales representative, you will play a crucial role in establishing relationships and marketing our company's brand in a way that is positive, honest, and professional. The work you do on the phone is directly linked to successful outcomes resulting from customer retention and word-of-mouth sales. You would be a great fit for our team if you like to combine superior listening and communication skills with an outgoing personality to build instant rapport and further our business initiative. If you enjoy talking to people and helping people see the value in new products, this is the job for you!
- Follow an outlined script and advertise our products via phone to interested consumers in a manner that is professional and honest.
- Work with your team members to facilitate calls, manage work flow, and minimize hold times throughout the sales process.
- Facilitate the entire sales process from the initiation of the original call through finalization of account set-up for each customer you speak with.
- Research and understand our product line and be familiar with each product's function and purpose, so you can confidently upsell our customers to compatible products.
- Maintain an organized workspace and properly file documents, updates, and product information so it is readily accessible for reference and to answer questions.
- Listen attentively to consumer questions and provide answers that are knowledgeable and insightful to encourage product sale.
- Showcase the company's strengths and highlight our brand by talking exclusively about the characteristics that make our organization unique.
- Participate in weekly meetings to discuss benchmarks and personal as well as team goals for the upcoming week.
- High school diploma
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Superior listening skills
- Ability to maintain an organized and professional workspace
- Experience in customer service, sales, and/or retention
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Scrum Master With Safe (Scaled Agile Framework)/ Phone And Onsite
Location:Lowes Blvd Mooresville, North Carolina
Contract: 2 months with extension
Mode of interview: Phone and Onsite
Scrum master is responsible to facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings. Possesses conflict resolution, does conversation by focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect.
- 5-7 Years of Experience as a Scrum Master, would love them to have SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework)
- Will be Leading Domestic and International Teams, exp with Development and QA Teams. Need them onsite in Mooresville, but may need to be flexible on work time occasionally to gel with Offshore teams as well.
- 1 role will be mobile focused
- 1 will be Website/Lowes.com focused.
- Should be a friendly communicative person, because when team is moving fast in Agile, communication is the effective force which holds the team together.
- Needs to forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable source.
- Needs to be expert in estimation and planning. Knows how to create useful, reliable and practical plans for software development projects.
Class A CDL Regional And OTR Company Truck Driver
Regional & OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Marten- A rewarding career is here!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time. See what a CDL-A Truck Driver Job with Marten can do for you!
Top Pay- we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Home weekly, or even more!
All APU-equipped trucks
1-hour automatic detention pay at $20/hour
Inclement weather/downtime pay
Generous benefits package
Late-model, assigned equipment
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
We currently have openings in multiple divisions:
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Northeast-Eastern: PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA
Mid-Atlantic: VA, MD, NC
Great Lakes: IN, OH, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Louisville
Southeast: Atlanta Metro, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Charlotte
Florida: Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville
Upper Midwest: WI, Minneapolis, SE Minnesota, Chicago Metro, Dubuque
Central Plains: KS, MO, Des Moines, Omaha, Cedar Rapids, Davenport
Memphis: Memphis, Nashville, Little Rock, Clarksville
South Central: Dallas, San Antonio, Laredo, Houston, Waco, Austin, Shreveport
Western Regional: Phoenix, LA Basin, San Diego, WA, OR, Bay area and Stockton, CA
NEW part-time positions out of Shelbyville, TN!
Drivers must be available at least 3 days/week.
Ask recruiters for details!
Don’t see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
Cdl-A Regional Flatbed Company Truck Driver
Regional Flatbed CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs at Fraley & Schilling offer more challenge and more rewards!
How do we show our professional CDL-A flatbed truck drivers how much they matter to us? With great guaranteed pay, a driver-focused friendly culture and a variety of career choices!
Fraley & Schilling has regional CDL-A flatbed truck driver runs open now that offer outstanding weekend home time, guaranteed pay, comfortable equipment and unbeatable support. Why do we offer so much? Because every driver matters to us and we want to be the last place you ever drive.
Here are a few stats you might like:
95% of our flatbed truck drivers are home on the weekend
100% of our trucks have comfort systems
100% of our staff works for you!
CDL-A Flatbed Truck Drivers earn guaranteed pay to make sure your paycheck is solid!
50 cents per mile guaranteed
Bonuses for loading and unloading freight
More ways to earn!
Know another truck driver (or twenty) that might like to join us? Get them in touch with one of our recruiters! Once they’re hired and working, you’ll quickly start getting paid:
YOU earn for EVERY mile your referral runs for his/her first 3 years plus we'll pay you a $500 bonus!
Pay increases every year
We GUARANTEE that as long as you’re driving for a F&S regional flatbed fleet, we’ll keep paying you more per mile every year!
If these advantages haven’t helped you decide, check out our constantly improving benefits package:
Paid Time Off, 34 hour rests & Holidays
Health, Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
Long-Term / Short Term Disability
Late Model Equipment
...and much more!
Why wait? You are a flatbed truck driver - let’s get started now! Fill out our short form now
Established veterinary hospital in Mooresville, NC, seeks an experienced associate veterinarian to fill a full-time position on our team. Full time schedule would be 4 days a week and every other weekend. We are seeking a highly motivated veterinarian with excellent medical skills, a great "bedside manner" and the desire to provide superior patient care. At least 3 years' experience is preferred. Diverse caseload includes preventative care, general medicine, dentistry, and surgery. We are a very busy practice and are seeking a veterinarian who can work efficiently. We have digital x-ray, in-house lab machines, k-laser, and an ultrasound. We offer a discounted team member pet care benefit, paid time off, and a C.E. stipend. As an associate veterinarian you'll also receive health care benefits. Please include resume along with your contact information. We look forward to hearing from you.
Hickory Tavern Mooresville
Is accepting applications for Cook opportunities. Please apply on line at www.hickorytavern.com/careers or visit the restaurant 115 Morrison Plantation parkway, Mooresville NC 28117.
No one else in this business thinks quite like we do. Our Goal IS TO BE THE BEST JOB you ever had! Our, hardworking fun-spirited team members will give you the training and education you need to be successful. "If you find a job you enjoy, you'll never work another day in your life."
If you would like to learn about Hickory Taverns Hospitality Mentality Apply online today!
One year Full service restaurant experience.
Smiles and a hospitality mindset.
Candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Hickory Tavern is an equal opportunity employer.
Come join our Team!
Dollar General Dedicated - Home Weekly - Entry Level - CDL A Truck Dri
Paid Vacation & Great Benefits! New Increased Top Truck Speed: 68 MPH!
Don't Wait, Call Now!
U.S. Xpress has a great dedicated CDL-A Truck Driver position where you can get home weekly and get paid vacation.
You can earn up to $82,000 your first year as a professional truck driver with our NEW Post-9/11 GI Bill Apprenticeship Program. Don't qualify for the GI Bill? Veterans ask about our Advanced Rate of Pay.
The most important part of US Xpress is U and we are listening to our drivers! Now USX has one of the lowest Fleet Manager to Driver Ratios. Our fleet managers now have more quality time to work with you so you can earn top pay and get the support you deserve!
Start your career today with U.S. Don't let this opportunity pass you by - call now for details.
- Top Starting Pay
- 4 Pay Raises in 1st Year
- Home Weekly
- New Top Speed: 68 MPH
- Fleet Manager to Driver Ratio 20:1
- Paid Vacation
- Great Benefits, Including Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K Match
- Paid Orientation
- Pet Policy
- Tuition Reimbursement - up to $7,000!
- Newer Trucks - average 2 years old
- 1,250 watt inverter in every US Xpress Truck
- Military Veterans- NEW Post-9/11 GI Bill Apprenticeship Program
- Also hiring students- CDL A with no experience
- Must have CDL A & 21 years or older
- Veterans must meet VA qualifications - call for details.
- Up to $82,000/year pay is based on specific dedicated accounts (or lanes) plus your GI Bill.
- Paid orientation - upon completion and hired.
Details are subject to change at any time. Please call for current offers and information.
We are seeking an ONSITE MANAGER to become a part of our team in
Responsible for maintaining high-service levels at client site and serve as a liaison between Debbie's Staffing and client to achieve organizational goals.
· First point of escalation and resolution of client and associate issues and problems on-site.
· Maintain a high level of client satisfaction, meet client’s requests in a timely manner, anticipate the needs of the client, leveraging and furthering business relationships, troubleshoot issues and deliver solutions.
· Responsible for personnel management of employees and associates on-site. Including, but not limited to, scheduling, employee relations, disciplinary/counseling processes, local training functions, and orientation.
· Manage daily on-site activities. Such activities include, but not restricted to, safety/health training and audits, quality control, coordinating tasks/projects, timekeeping, performance management, manage facility staffing requirements, and make recommendations and suggestions on enhancement to improve on-site management.
· Prepare and deliver reports in a timely and consistent manner and perform other administrative duties as need to achieve desired service levels.
· Collaborate with servicing branch office, department and corporate management team to ensure that functional process meets client’s expectations and organizational goals.
· Ensure compliance to policies and procedures, safety/health standards, employment law and other operational processes.
Knowledge and Experience
Requires a minimum of a high school diploma or GED. Associates degree preferred and/or equivalent relative work experience.
· Ability to communicate effectively on all levels of management.
· Ability to problem solve without guidance, strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
· Intermediate proficiency with MS Office.
· Minimum of 2 years warehouse management experience preferred
· Knowledge of OSHA Standards, Health and Safety
· CPR Certified
- Strong Listening Skills
- Customer Service Driven
- Creative Clear Communication Skills
- Strong Analytical Abilities
- Team Player
- Interpersonal Skills
- Effective Leadership Win-win Attitude
Service Technician - Car Wash Industry
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FULL-TIME JOB WITH GREAT PAY? NEED HEALTH BENEFITS? (health/dental/vision)
Also provided: Profit Sharing, Paid Holidays, Personal Leave Time, 401(k)
Carolina Pride Carwash, Inc. offers a career in industrial controls, electronics, automated equipment installation, troubleshooting and repair.
Work van, fuel card, company laptop, cellphone and uniforms are provided.
This position is in the Service Department and is based out of Carolina Pride Carwash Systems & Solutions, Inc. Service Department in Columbia, South Carolina. The Service Technician will be dispatched and work out of the company provided van from their residence.
The Basic Function of this position is to service the equipment and related systems within a 60-70 mile radius surrounding Mooresville, NC.
Physical demands of this position require mobility to maneuver around customer sites plus moderate physical work that involves some heavy lifting with a minimum of 125 lbs. and use of both small and large hand tools. This individual is required to have the ability to operate a motor vehicle with a valid driver's license.
Mental demands include working knowledge of electrical circuits, plumbing, pressurized systems, ability to read and understand schematic electrical drawings and installation instructions.
Please submit your resume today! Rate of pay is based on experience.
Financial Aid Administrator
We are seeking a Financial Aid Administrator to become an integral part of our team! You will take charge of implementing the vision, mission, and core values established by the school.
- Act as first point of contact for all school inquiries
- Coordinate school administration services and other educational activities
- Perform general administrative work such as filing and data entry
- Advise students on required courses in their program
- Review audits and alert faculty members of potential problems
- Previous experience in education administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!