Moorhead Job Description Sample
Insurance Sales Agent
If you're exploring sales careers, you already know sales is the way to get ahead. You can sell just about anywhere, but the key is knowing how to spot the right opportunity.
Have you ever noticed that the most successful sales people receive superior support from the companies they work with? A robust company like Platinum handles objectives like marketing, recruiting, customer service, and technology and innovation, so you can focus on what you do best-educating more customers and closing more sales.
If you already possess the hard work, hunger and determination of a successful salesperson, you're one step from closing the deal with a company that can launch your career beyond expectation.
- During the typical four-day workweek (Mon.-Thurs.), you will travel to meet one-on-one with farmers and small business owners.
- You will receive thorough training in Platinum's reliable 10-step sales system.
- Those who work hard to build a strong knowledge of the product and confidence in their presentation have consistently earned $75,000-$100,000+ annually.
- Platinum's team-based structure encourages motivation, accountability and increased sales.
- Additional advantages include annualrenewal income potential, generous bonuses and luxury travel incentives.
- Ability to travel overnight weekly Monday-Thursday.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Insurance Sales Agent
Employer is partnering with Fortune 500 companies to hire energetic, driven Merchandisers!
ABOUT THE JOB
The Part-Time (PT) Merchandisers will be merchandising our clients' products when working in the largest retailers to ensure product and shelf integrity in your community. The part-time merchandiser position offers flexible short and long-term schedules throughout the year. Qualified candidates must have an eye for detail and understand basic merchandising tasks (resets, pack out, building displays, cleaning, facing, rotating stock, etc.) to achieve best-in-class results.
With Employer' rapid growth comes an exciting career path and professional development opportunities. We represent companies throughout the US across multiple industries affording unlimited growth. Employer trains its teams to succeed in any environment and equips them with the best technology and training to be flexible, engaging, and adept at solving problems. A typical career path starts here and progresses to Supervisor, District/Market Manager and Regional Manager supported by a leadership training program for those that qualify. Your course is limitless!
ABOUT 2020 COMPANIES
For nearly 25 years, Employer has been the premier outsourced sales and marketing agency in the US; launching and advocating new products and brands, penetrating new consumer segments, and executing sales and marketing strategies. We partner with the largest brands and partner with exceptional team members to create best-in-class results for our clients and their consumers.
What's in it for you?
Apparel and Tools Provided
Work in well-known retailers in your community
CLICK "APPLY" NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Duties and Responsibilities
Executes retail merchandising tasks as scheduled
Ability to understand and troubleshoot client displays to maintain and monitor its functionality and to correct issues as needed
Performs tasks in stores in an efficient cost effective manner
Accurately reports completed retail tasks via designated systems on the day the work is performed
Communicates effectively with store personnel regarding tasks, activities, promotions, and objectives
Completes required training and certification programs
Uses a Smartphone and has the ability to take photos, resize them and upload as required
Ability to implement retail schematics and merchandising materials as assigned
Flexibility to participate in team scheduled tasks and client work-alongs
Build brand recognition; image and voice
Dedicated to providing excellent customer service and to develop a professional working relationship with store management, associates, and other merchandising companies to effectively meet company and client objectives
Follows company policies, procedures, and position responsibilities
High school diploma or equivalent required; Business degree preferred
Prior retail experience is preferred, but not required
Plan-o-gram experience preferred, but not required
Previous experience in installation of product displays preferred
Valid driver's license is required as travel to additional locations may be necessary
Automobile liability insurance is required to be maintained
Standard background check and drug screening as required when designated by the client
Work will entail standing, walking, bending, twisting, squatting, and climbing, as well as upper and lower body mobility
Lift up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift over 50 pounds from the floor to eye level
Work flexible shifts (am or pm), occasional weekends and/or holidays based on store/client requirements as needed
Sales Agent - North Dakota
- Motivated by challenges and rewards and can persevere
- Possess the ability to exceed target goals
- Passionate about selling
- Willing to invest the time necessary to attain end goal
- Able to follow through on your dreams
- Generate sales by meeting with prospective and existing clients
- Meet production and activity standards
- Attend required company meetings
- Complete required training activities and programs
- Learn and be able to demonstrate company sales materials
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interact with diverse clients
- Demonstrate personal initiative and the ability to problem solve
- Successful and stable work history
- Basic computer skills (preferred)
- Commissioned sales experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of insurance industry (preferred)
- Valid Drivers License
- A current bond or be eligible for bond
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Local area travel
- Reliable transportation with appropriate liability and property coverage
- State Accident & Health insurance license or willingness to obtain one
Benefit package includes:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Plan
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(K) plan
- Stock Purchase Plan for those who qualify
Sales Management Trainee
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
If you’re looking to jump-start your career with a clear path to advancement, then the Enterprise Management Training Program is for you. Whether you see yourself in sales, business development, customer service or operations, this program will prepare you to create your ideal career. As a Management Trainee, you can count on a defined career trajectory with a clear beginning and an open end — meaning you can take your training and shape your future. And with our promote-from-within philosophy, you will have plenty of opportunities to advance without ever having to change companies.
This position is open in Fargo, North Dakota (58103, 58104, 58102) with positions also available in Moorhead, MN (56560).
This position offers targeted annual compensation of $43,000.
As a Management Trainee, you’ll start learning our business from day one while based out of one of our neighborhood branches. You will be entrusted to serve as both the face of Enterprise to customers and partners and the behind-the-scenes operational expert. In our structured program, you will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own branch, cultivate new business and develop your team.
In our hands-on learning environment, you will receive the guidance, mentoring, and support you need to be successful. You will also get out into the community and establish the relationships essential to building your own business.
We’ll teach you how to excel at customer service, sales and marketing, finance, and operations. And you’ll learn what it means to always put our customers first. Ours is a culture of friendly competition, which is critical to growing our business — and your success.
Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 3 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on your driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in the past 5 years (DUI/DWI)
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
Home Health Pediatrics RN - Home Care Nursing
State: North Dakota
Department*:* HOME CARE NURSING
Job Schedule: Part Time
Provides professional nursing services to patients at home. The registered nurse is responsible to implement the nursing process within Sanford and the continuum of care. The nursing process is utilized to assess, diagnose, establish a plan with outcome criteria, intervene, evaluate, and document human responses to actual or potential health problems. This practice includes dependent, interdependent and independent functions.
This is a pediatric position working extended hours in a patient home. Start and stop times are typically 7-8 am start and 4-5 pm end, depending on the home. This position is Monday through Friday. It requires a ND and MN license, we reimburse for the secondary license.
Requires current licensure as a Registered Nurse in state(s) of practice and/or possess multi-state licensure privileges as required by position. Nurses performing nursing practice over the telephone require licensure in the states where the patients being served reside. Must have graduated from an accredited school or college of nursing. Bachelor's degree in nursing is preferred. Position requires one year of experience, preferably in home health, as well as excellent communication, problem solving and critical thinking
About Sanford Health:
At Sanford Health, we are dedicated to the work of health and healing. Every day, we show that commitment by delivering the highest quality of care to the communities we serve. We are leaders in health care and strive to provide patients across the region with convenient access to expert medical care, leading-edge technologies and world-class facilities.
In addition to strong clinical care, we are also committed to research, education and community growth. We engage in medical research to not only discover innovative ways to provide care, but also cures for common diseases. We continuously seek new ways to achieve our vision of improving the human condition here in your community, across the region and around the world.
The entire team at Sanford Health recognizes the value of healthy families and communities. We continue to gain momentum and expand our reach. Together, we can make a positive difference now, and in the future.
Sanford is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request an accommodation for help with your online application, please call 1- or send an email to .
In compliance with federal law requiring employers to verify new employees' U.S. employment eligibility, Sanford participates in E-Verify. To learn more click here for English Version at or here for Spanish Version at .
State: North Dakota
Job Function: Nursing
Job Schedule: Part Time
Req Number: req14020
Diesel Technician/Mechanic I
Perform minor component repair and all aspects of preventative maintenance on the newest and best maintained fleet of power, refrigerated and non-powered truck and trailer equipment in the industry. We have industry leading vehicle maintenance and repair technology, tools and experts in the maintenance field and industry.
You will receive state of the art training each year on a variety of OEM equipment. Many of our technicians have been trained and certified through Penskes Technician Certification Program which is ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certified as a CASE (Continuing Automotive Service Education) provider.Major
-Vehicle component lubrication and replacement-Electrical system repairs-Cooling system maintenance-Perform basic vehicle diagnostics Benefits:Penske values the well-being of our employees and their families. Thats why we offer competitive wages and a wide range of benefits, including medical and dental insurance, prescription drug card, 401K and pension plans, flexible dependent care and medical spending accounts, spouse and child life insurance, employee referral bonus, and discounts with Penske partners.
Qualifications- 1-2 years of automotive or diesel experience preferred- High school diploma or equivalent required- Vocational or Technical certification preferred- Working knowledge in the use of hand tools required- A valid drivers license is required, and, must either possess a CDL or have the ability to obtain a CDL license required- Must have a Positive attitude and willingness to grow in position- Basic computer skills preferred for data entry into maintenance systems.- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job - Willingness to travel within district (close geographical area), work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a reference verification (to include past employment and education) are required.Physical
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.-The associate will be required to remember and understand certain instructions, guidelines or other information. The associate must be able to see and verbally communicate.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.-While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs/45kg.Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.About Penske Truck LeasingPenske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group, GE Capital Holdings and Mitsui & Co., Ltd.
A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates more than 250,000 vehicles and serves customers from more than 1,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit to learn more.
SLP Travel Job Speech Language Pathologist - Master's Degree Required
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited educational program
- Current state license in good standing with the State License Board, state and contract-required competency tests and credentials
- Current Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) granted by the American Speech and Hearing Association
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won't leave you in the dark about where you're going or what you're getting.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits you best from travel, local, part-time to flexible scheduling.
- Competitive Referral Bonuses
- 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by text, phone or email
- 401k Matching Plan & Full Medical
- 100% Paid Housing & Travel Reimbursement Available
- Travel & License Reimbursement
Associated topics: cfy, language, language pathologist, slp, slpa, speech, speech and language pathologist, speech language, speech language pathologist, speech therapist
Nurse Practitioner NP Psych - Contract/Travel W/ Perm Possibility.
Care Team Solutions is looking for a Nurse Practitioner NP for Psych dept. It is a contract position with the possibility of turning into a permanent position.
-Needs to be able to prescribe amphetamines and work with ADD and ADHD for Child population.
-Unencumbered License in ND and MN
-Experience is preferred.
- Unencumbered licensed in ND and MN.
- Specialty: Psych
- Location: Grand Forks, ND
- Quantity of positions: 1
- Start Date: ASAP
- Assignment Length: 16 week assignment
- Shift: 40hrs/wk. Day shift. Occasional weekend and evenings
What Care Team Solutions can do for you:
- Travel assignments in all 50 states.
- Top level, competitive pay w/ travel reimbursements/Per Diem.
- Healthcare & dental insurance.
- 401(K) savings program.
- Certification and License reimbursement.
- Sign-on & completion bonuses.
- Referral bonuses for fellow nurses! $$$
- Loyalty Program for returning nurses.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!