Mop Maker Job Description Sample
Job Description: Description: I. Position in Organization Reports to:
Department Supervisor Directly Supervises: None Indirectly Supervises: None II.
Major Responsibility Operate multiple swab machines while maintaining a safe work environment and meeting all production and quality standards. III. Specific Responsibilities Have thorough knowledge and understanding of the swab machine operating procedures. Follow all quality procedures and perform all required quality checks.
Follow all department and machine safety rules and procedures. Keep work area clean by assisting with sweeping of the cell. Keep scrap and recycle down to a minimum.
Complete all reworks. Complete all necessary paperwork including, but not limited
Machine Operator - Box Maker
The Role: Machine Operator – Box Maker
Orora Jakait located in Kingsville, ON is seeking a Machine Operator to Operate box machine, ensuring an excellent quality finished product and timely completion of orders
· This position will report to the:Production Supervisor
· Travel Requirement: 0% of Travel Required/Frequency
· FLSA Status: Non-exempt
At Orora, we believe our packaging touches lives and together, we, together as a team, deliver on the promise of what’s inside. From custom packaging design and packaging materials, to prototype development and manufacturing, packaging automation and equipment, kitting and fulfillment, global sourcing, and full service warehousing and logistics, our packaging consultants develop cutting-edge, innovative solutions that take a product from concept to consumer. It is with this passion and commitment to innovation, we believe in hiring and developing the very best talent by living our core values of Teamwork, Passion, Respect, and Integrity every day.
Our vision is to be the industry-leading packaging solutions and displays company.
What We Value
We value Teamwork, Passion, Respect and Integrity. These core values define who we are and how we operate. They shape the way we work with each other, with our customers, and with our communities. Every day, we deliver packaging solutions that exceed our customers’ expectations while solving complex problems as a team.
How We Behave
We believe that all team members (irrespective of their role or level), should aspire to distinctive leadership behavior, as we continue to deliver on the promise for our customers, shareholders and each other. Leadership is not tied to a job title, i.e. you don’t need to be accountable for a team to be considered a leader. At Orora leadership is encouraged at every level, within the team
What You’ll be Responsible For in this Role
· Operate box assembly machines from flat stock to finished product
· Feed flat stock cardboard into machine
· Stack finished product onto pallet
· Refilling machine glue system as required
· Fill work ticket accurately
· Ensure good quality of box and box print
· Housekeeping duties as assigned
· Performs other duties and/or responsibilities as requested.
What We’re Looking For
· Operate and understand machine functions
· Keep accurate counts
· Work extended hours
· Work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
· Read and communicate effectively in English
· High school diploma or GED
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you are interested in applying for employment with Orora and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, or if you believe you do not meet any of the required qualifications of a posted position due to a protected disability and would like to explore the possibility of an accommodation, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at: firstname.lastname@example.org for additional support and guidance
· Able to lift 25 lbs without assistance stand, stoop, bend, lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds frequently with warehouse equipment. Lifting- Raising or lowering an object from one level to another (includes upward pulling).
· Carrying- Transporting an object, usually holding it in the hands, or arms, or on the shoulder.
· Sitting- Remaining in a normal seated position while driving from and to locations
· Stooping- Bending the body downward and forward by bending the spine at the waist.
· Handling- Seizing, holding, grasping, turning or otherwise working with the hand or hands.
What We Offer
Our rich benefits packages are designed to support the health and well-being of both our eligible co-workers and their families.
· Group Life and AD&D
· Voluntary Life and AD&D
· Group Short-Term Disability
· Group Long-Term Disability
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· Employee Assistance Program
· Profit Sharing and 401(k)
· Paid Time Off
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culturally diverse organization. We strive for inclusiveness and a workplace where mutual respect is paramount. We encourage applications from a diverse pool of candidates, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, or veteran status. We will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as need, to assist them in performing essential job functions.
We value Teamwork, Passion, Respect and Integrity. These core values define who we are and how we operate. They shape the way we work with each other, with our customers, and with our communities. Every day, we deliver packaging solutions that exceed our customers’ expectations.
What We Value
Teamwork: We are one Orora, without silos. We keep each other safe. We are in it together or not at all.
Passion: Be courageous. Be curious and innovate. Be responsible and deliver.
Respect: For each other. For the community. For our customers.
Integrity: Do what is right. Be true to what we stand for. Be true to the promise we made
What We Offer
Our rich benefits packages are designed to support the health and well-being of both our eligible co-workers and their families.
Our Core Benefits:
•* Group Life and AD&D Insurance
•* Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
•* Group Short-Term Disability
•* Group Long-Term Disability
•* Flexible Spending Accounts
•* Employee Assistance Program
•* Profit Sharing and 401(k) Plan
•* Paid Time Off
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culturally diverse organization. We strive for inclusiveness and a workplace where mutual respect is paramount. We encourage applications from a diverse pool of candidates, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, or veteran status. We will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as need, to assist them in performing essential job functions
We are a cabinet shop that specializes in unique designs in whole home cabinetry and architectural millwork.
We are currently seeking an experienced cabinet maker with the ability to:
· Read blueprints, visualize the completed project and construct accordingly
· Figure out cabinet parts sizes including doors and drawers
· Use a variety of hand and power tools safely
· Complete projects in an efficient and organized manner
· Work and communicate well with others
Pay based on experience.
Hours of work 6 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Mon-Thur.
Meat Cutter / Sausage Maker
We are looking to hire a certified Meat Cutter and Sausage Maker for our local meat market. You will be responsible for helping out customers as well as getting the meat display ready for customers.
Responsibilities for Meat Packer include:
- Helping customers
- Preparing meat for display
- Keep track of inventory in the store
- Open and close the store daily
- Ability to cut and package beef, lamb, pork, chicken etc.
Responsibilities for Sausage Maker include:
- Manufacturing fresh and smoked sausage
- Curing and smoking bacon and hams and other products
Qualifications for both roles:
- Experience working in a USDA inspected facility
- 2-3 years of professional experience working with both butchering and preparing meats
- Journeyman license preferred
Benefits are negotiable based on experience
We take great pride in the fact that we have stuck to the generations old tradition of hand cut meats, fresh made sausage and supporting our local foodshed.
George S. Jolly started the family on the butchering path in 1932 when he opened Rovetti’s on Sierra Street and joined the local Butcher’s Union to support his profession. Then, in 1937 he entered the Sparks Market on B Street to serve the folks in the railroad city.
After a decade or so in business George bought into the California Market and ran the meat department inside the market on Virginia Street, until he retired to become labor commissioner for the state of Nevada. Luckily his son, Dallas Jolly, had learned the trade from his father and desired to keep the tradition alive. Dallas opened the original Butcher Boy in 1974 in Sparks. A few years later, he purchased the Reno Meat Company on Plaza Street to bring the family back downtown.
Ken Jolly was a teenager when Butcher Boy opened and he quickly earned his way into the trade. His uncle Dallas taught him his flair for customer service and he spent the rest of his time in the cutting room with Dominic Cartinella learning the craft of charcuterie from his old world Italian teachings.
The Jolly family is proud to keep the neighborhood butcher shop alive. We take pride making sure you and your family eat the tastiest, healthiest and freshest meats and seafood available. All while keeping a smile on our face as we bring one to yours.
Carpentry / Cabinet Maker (2Nd Or 3Rd Shift)
HIRING IMMEDIATELY: Carpenters
Looking to hire full time Carpenters. Shift work is mandatory (2nd or 3rd). Working in a shop environment. Will be using various machines and power tools to cut, saw, put together, take apart and manipulate aluminum & steel materials. General hours 12 hours per day and schedule varies from 6 to 7 days per week depending on work load and deadlines.
Must have own hand tools.
- High accuracy for measuring & cutting
- Can read drawings and arithmetically figure out missing dimensions
- Measure twice cut once mentality
- Eye for detail
- Good work rate
- Trade specific tools
- Reliable transportation
- Solid work ethic and attitude
- Drug free work environment
Cabinet making and wood working experience are usually good fits.
Please submit Resumes and/or call to set up interview appointments 704-562-7320 (local qualified candidates only).
Machining / Mold Maker
$12/13 per hour
Ref: 106544 Apply Here:
Stand-By Personnel offers very competitive referral bonuses -- $125 for a skilled worker, and $200 for a welder. We also offer a $50.00 cash advance after your first day of work.
Our Skilled Division specializes in Temp to Hire Employment
Skilled Division employees are required to have reliable transportation and own phone.
Must have recent job history for the last 2 to 5+ years.
#employment #staffing #job #work #Tulsa #Oklahoma #hiring #standby #personnel #looking #manufacturing #industrial #hiring in Tulsa #employment in Tulsa #jobs in Tulsa #staffing in Tulsa #staffing agencies in Tulsa #industrial staffing in Tulsa #work in Tulsa #Tulsa Jobs #hiring in Oklahoma #Oklahoma jobs #Stand-By Personnel #Personnel in Tulsa #local job near me #mold #maker
To be eligible to work through Skilled, you must have been employed within the last two years, or been a full-time student, own your own vehicle and cell phone, and have the skills the client is looking for. Ultimately, the client chooses the people they want working through us at their sites.
Tool And Die Maker (3Rd Shift)
Weber Specialties has an opportunity for a Tool and Die Maker on 3rd shift.
- Studies blueprints of die and product, die models, templates, and prototype parts and visualizes shape, mechanical structure, and operation of die.
- Computes dimensions, plans machining, layout, and assembly operations.
- Measures, marks, and scribes metal stock for machining by other workers.
- Sets up and operates machine tools such as lathe, milling machine, radial drill press, shaper, and grinder, to machine parts to specifications, and verifies conformance of machined parts to specifications.
- Lifts machined parts and positions them for assembly on worktable or surface plate.
- Smooths flat and contoured surfaces and fits parts to each other.
- Verifies dimensions, clearances, and alignment of members and parts in die.
- Dowels and bolts parts together.
- Works to tolerances as close as 0.
- Fits and assembles cam operated mechanisms for lateral movement of part of die.
- Connects wiring and hydraulic lines to install electric, pneumatic and hydraulic components.
- Dismantles die and repairs or replaces parts.
- Experience with stamping dies
- CNC experience (G & M code)
- Milltronics and HAAS experience helpful
- Experience trouble shooting stamping tools
- Journeyman Tool and Die Maker preferred
Tool Maker - Relo Offered!
Are you a Tool & Die Maker ready to apply knowledge of tool and die design and construction, shop mathematics, metal properties and layout, machining, and assembly procedures to repair and fabricate dies? If so then read on!
The Tool & Die Maker Duties include:
- Maintains, troubleshoots, and debugs progressive and multislide tooling. Repair of any problems.
- Machines parts to print.
- Builds dies, replacement parts, gauges and special tooling.
- Plans out jobs and routes throughout shop.
- Orders and expedites materials and services.
- Performs in-process inspections.
- Assists in set-up and operation as needed. Evaluates any problems with presses, feeds, etc.
- Completes safety inspections on tools prior to sending out.
- Installs tool sensors when applicable.
- Keeps work area clean, organized and safe at all times.
What are we seeking in the ideal candidate?
- The ideal candidate will have completed a formal Tool and Die Maker Apprenticeship program and possess a journeymans certificate in addition to these other qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years tool room experience.
A- bility to operate all tool room equipment including, but not limited to, lathes, milling machines, surface grinders, jig grinders, drill presses, etc.
- Knowledge of the application of steels and carbides.
- Familiar with ISO/QS/TS procedures
So if you're a Tool Maker looking for a great opportunity please send your resume today!
Job SummaryResponsible for producing, designing, crafting, and testing wood products such as cabinets, musical instruments, and furniture using specialized tools.Primary responsibilities
- Design, produce, and test wood products.
- Build furniture using hand tools.
- Use automated machinery, such as computerized numerical control (CNC) machines.
- Perform work in high production assembly line facility.
- Set up, operate, and tend drill presses, lathes, shapers, routers, sanders, planers, and wood-nailing machines.
- Cut, shape, and smooth wooden parts.
- Verify dimensions using caliper or rule.
- Add fasteners and adhesives and connect the pieces to form a complete unit.
- Sand products using sander or sandpaper.
- Stain or coat products with lacquer or varnish.
- Set products out to dry.
- Operate specialized pieces of woodworking machinery.
- Work to preserve antiques.
- Design and create sets of cabinets that are customized for particular spaces.
- Create wooden accents and trim.
- Create scale models of products or buildings that are used in construction
- Construct dies used in castings.
- Complete all stages of woodworking process.
- Ensure wood isn't warped, cracked, or swollen.
- Repair wooden furniture, cabinets, and other wood products.
- Apply paint to raw wood.
Qualifications and Skills
- At least three to four years of prior woodworking experience
- CNC experience
- Cabinet making experience
- High School Diploma
Benefits after probational period
Tool And Die Maker
Tool and Die Maker
2nd shift - $0.40 cent shift premium 3rd shift - $0.20 cent shift premium
Hours: 3:00pm- 11:00pm 2nd shift
11:00pm- 7:00am 3rd shift
Knowledge and Skills (Education):
- Must be able to read, write and speak English with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess Government issued Tool and Die Maker certificate of qualification, indicating completion of Government apprenticeship.
- Minimum 5 (Five) years jobbing shop experience in automotive.
- Possess own tool and die equipment.
- Good understanding of International Standards Organization (ISO).
- Knowledge of Quality Systems (QS).
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) skills.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to communicate and work with fellow employees in a professional and respectful manner.
- Capable of operating all Tool Room equipment.
- Capable of reading and interpreting tool & die drawings. Major Accountabilities:
- To effectively develop and produce New Build tooling components as per detail drawings.
- To produce accurate progressive, transfer and prototyping tool and die components as per drawings provided.
- To competently operate all Tool Room equipment.
- To assist in quoting and design activities as required.
- Record daily job numbers and hours at computer terminal in designated area. All data must be entered into COSS manufacturing system.
- Other duties required in order to accommodate the customer.
- Record and/or report product damage/nonconformities to your supervisor as required
- Comply with Quality Assurance policies and procedures
- Comply with company rules, regulations and policies as stated in the Employee Handbook
- Provide and/or participate in training as required
Decision Making and Authority:
- Communicate with employees and management staff as required
- Report any deficiencies in systems, facilities, machinery, equipment and/or tools immediately to your supervisor
- Participate and contribute to effective production efficiency
- To work effectively and timely under minimal supervision.
- To troubleshoot tool and die failures.
- Working Conditions:
- 99% plant floor (PPE required)
- Occasional travel may be required due to tool tryout, training and other Corporate requirements.
- Perform compulsory overtime as necessary and in accordance with legislative requirements
Health and Safety Responsibilities
- Comply with the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA) particularly the "Duties of Workers" as stated in section 28.
- Comply with the Workplace Safety Insurance Act (WSIB)
- Comply with Workplace hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS)
- Comply with Health and Safety rules, policies and procedures of Martinrea Tech Tool and Die Inc.
- Safety glasses and safety shoes must be worn at all times in the plant.
- Be aware of moving lift trucks at all times.
- Hearing protection must be worn in the press room at all times.
- All employees are prohibited from working under dies which are suspended from hoists, cranes or forklifts.
- Back-up Duties:
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!