Mop Maker Job Description Sample
Sweep And Mop - Food Service Worker - St Paul MN 55101
Sweep and Mop - Food Service Worker
Job ID: 47726
Department: Food Svcs Food & Nutrition
City: St Paul, MN
Location: RH - Regions Hospital & Clinics
Position Type: On Call
Anticipated Work Schedule: Varying shifts and FTE's available; weekdays and every other weekend
Shift: Per diem
Hrs/Pay Period: 0
Email a Friend
High School diploma preferred or equivalent
Customer service and food service experience preferred.
Must be able to read, write, and follow directions and/or oral instructions in English.
Ability to work in a fast paced customer focused environment
Ability to communicate effectively with team members , visitors and patients
Ability to multitask.
Must be able to switch tasks and duties at a moments noticed while maintaining a positive attitude.
Must be efficient, accurate and have good attention to detail.
Good interpersonal and team skills.
Ability to push/pull food carts and lift up to 50 pounds.
Computer skills and knowledge preferred
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
This position uses a Best Care Best Experience approach to perform routine food service tasks in the kitchen, cafeteria, catering, dining room, dish room and patient areas. This includes preparing, serving, distributing food and cleaning, sanitizing dishes, utensils and work area while promoting a safe environment and HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) guidelines.
Job duties in this position include:
Moving all equipment and thoroughly cleaning the floors; this includes moving carts, cold tables, reach in refrigerators and freezers, and shelving
Emptying and refilling mop bucket as needed to ensure the floors are clean
Clean handsinks and replenish papertowles and soap in dispensers
Sweep and mop catering, nourishment, cold prep areas, kitchen area, and dry storage area
Sweep entire department being sure to get under equipment
Using the floor machine, ensuring it is not scrated or dented
Mop the entire try line area being sure to get underneath the tray line and equpipment
Take out trash in the department and clean containers as needed
Sweep and mop the dumpster room and entry way areas
Clean the floor machine thoroughly
Take out linen bags, make sure dirty linen bag receptacle is clean and organized
Clean all dust pays (may be ran through the dish machine as the final items to be ran through
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected
Provide instruction to Medical Office classes.
Adherence to applicable accreditation commission standards or agencies regulations, the school policies and procedures, and the department's curricula.
Monitor student progress, conduct student orientations and advise students throughout the program.
Assist with on-going review and development of curricula in the department and make suggestions per policy.
Attend orientations, staff meetings, and faculty meetings as scheduled.
Requires minimum of an Associate's degree
3+ years experience in Medicaid/Medicare claims, scheduling, patient accounts, and patient billing.
Must have coding experience, cpc or aapc preferred.
Medical/dental/vision, 401K retirement plan, paid holidays, vacation, and education reimbursement for full-time and part-time employees.
If you do not remember your password click here.
Back to Search Results
Home | Mission & Values | Programs | Campuses | Contact |Employer Information |Request Info |
Concorde Career Colleges - © 2014
Sales MOP Graduate
Auto req ID: 142095BR
PepsiCo produce el mayor portafolio de marcas de alimentación y bebidas de todo el mundo. Nuestras marcas más reconocidas son Lays, Quaker, Pepsi , Tropicana y Gatorade también producimos cientos de otros alimentos nutritivos y bebidas que traen alegría a nuestros consumidores. PepsiCo Iberia ha sido reconocida como "Top Employers" durante 5 años seguidos y recientemente como "Best Place to Work".
Coordinación administrativa de altas, crédito y envío de equipos de frío y PLV de clientes
Preparación de informes mensuales y puntuales a enviar a clientes nacionales.
Filtrado de información comercial de Alimarket y otras fuentes y direccionamiento de las mismas a NAM/KAR correspondiente.
Preparación y actualización de presentaciones (clientes/internas)
Preparación y mantenimiento de pricebooks por cuenta
Análisis de rentabilidad por cuenta
Soporte operativo al equipo nacional de ventas en Horeca Organizada.
Conocimiento del funcionamiento de las categorías de Food & Beverages
Conocimiento integral del funcionamiento de procesos de ventas y servicio al cliente
Conocimiento de cómo realizar presentaciones efectivas
Nivel alto de Excel (tablas dinámicas, buscar)
Nivel medio de inglés
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary
Tool And Die Maker ","Value":" Tool And Die Maker
Plan, layout and perform required bench and machine operations to construct, alter and repair intricately designed and constructed tools, dies, fixtures, cavity mold dies, gauges where a high degree of skill and extensive knowledge of plastic mold tooling practice and metal tooling practice application is required. Work from complicated drawings, specifications or concepts. Use a wide variety of precision instruments for exacting measurements.
Lay out work and plan machining and bench procedures. Perform difficult machining operations requiring complicated setups which may involve improvising of tooling and machines for adaptations beyond the normal range in capacities of available equipment. Sets up and operates a variety of CNC mills, CNC EDM's and related CAD equipment machine tools to perform precision machining operations.
Perform critical bench and assembly operations to fit, align, calibrate, adjust, assemble and finish work. Assume responsibility for quality workmanship and dimensional accuracy of assigned work. May include responsibility for training an apprentice Tool and Die Maker or other tool room personnel on a project basis.
Will also operate related CAD/CAM equipment. Analyzes molded parts to determine tool repair and adjustments required with minimum supervision. Responsible for observing safe work habits and cleanliness of work area.
Proceeds under general supervision. Performs other duties as may be requested. Responsible for using standardized inspection methods and SPC as requested.
Work subject to process and final inspection in accordance with Badger Meter ISO 9000 documentation. Equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights regarding equal opportunity in employment by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and the “EEO is the Law” poster supplement at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Salad Maker - Majestic Yosemite Hotel (Yosemite)
About Aramark Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play.
United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
The Salad Maker assists by preparing bulk food items in accordance with production requirements and quality standards while maintaining a safe and sanitary work environment.
Food of consistent quality is prepared by following recipe cards and production and portion standards and guidelines. Salad Maker is also required to gain an extensive knowledge of how to correctly use kitchen equipment such as steamers, ovens, mixers, grills, and other equipment.
- Ensure a clean, safe and pleasant atmosphere is maintained in the kitchen at all times • Prepare and create cold food trays for breakfast and lunch buffets and events • Prepare fruit and vegetables by pealing and cutting them as directed • Prepare cold food options for restaurant customers, this includes but is not limited to salads, sandwiches, dressings, fruit, box lunches, and other food items• Distribute proper portion control• Prepare and transport various foods weighing up to 50 lbs.• Transfer deserts on to plates ready for food service • Operate a mechanical food slicing machine and other kitchen equipment safely• Maintain store rooms and refrigerators and ensure they are kept clean • Ensure that food safety guidelines and company food quality standards are adhered to at all times • Complete time and temperature control logs on a daily basis for HACCP compliance • Maintain a positive attitude in high stress situations • Keep all kitchen floors swept and mopped at all times • Report any safety hazards or unsafe conditions and practices to management immediately• Report to work in proper uniform • Must be flexible and willing to work a varied schedule • May be required to perform Kitchen Utility Worker duties when business requires • Know and comply with all company policies and procedures regarding safety, security, emergencies and energy• Report to work on time and in complete uniform • Other duties as assigned
Status and Scope: Reports to the Manager
- Must be able to read and follow recipes • Must have 6 months of prior high volume food service experience• Must be able to work independently and finish tasks in a timely manner • Must be able to accurately carry out instructions • Must be able to complete repetitive tasks and stand for extended periods of time • An attention to detail focus is vital to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness are maintained • Must be fluent in the English language • Must complete Food Handler's Certification • Experience preparing a high volume of pantry products• Complete knowledge of all kitchen departments • Should be able to work all department shifts
Little or No Travel (>10%) Lifting
HEAVY - Lifting 100 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects up to 50 pounds
BENDING CONSTANT KEYING/FINGERING OCCASIONAL HEARING CONSTANT REACHING CONSTANT SEEING CONSTANT SPEAKING CONSTANT STANDING CONSTANT WALKING CONSTANT LIFTING CONSTANT
Sample Maker / Model Maker
United Display Craft is looking to add a Sample Maker to its team in its Des Plaines, IL location. Join our stable, family-owned company with over 60 years of experience serving some of the biggest brands and retailers. You'll be joining the premier manufacturer of POP displays and retail fixtures in the area!
The Sample Maker must have good steel and plastic fabrication skills including use of brake presses, welding and finishing experience. Sample makers work closely with our engineering group to develop display concepts from renderings and drawings into fully functional prototypes. The ideal candidate would have some prior retail display experience, good communication skills and the ability to work with other team members in a fast paced environment.
Minimum 3 years of experience working as a model maker or in a similar industrial setting including machine setup, fixture maker, etc.
Mechanical and math skills that support problem solving activities
Capable of creating high quality prototypes from drawings and sketches
The ability to read engineering drawings and problem solving is required
Ability to work accurately and use measurement tools to ensure parts are sized correctly.
Commitment to working safely
Fluent English writing and speaking skills
Basic Computer Skills
Working knowledge of Solidworks
Ability to create and run programs in Mastercam
Ability to setup and run a Haas CNC router
Painting and decorating skills working with graphic elements
We offer competitive wages, full benefits including major medical insurance, 401K, profit sharing and an opportunity for growth.
Tool & Die Maker
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company's global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter's employees worldwide are building upon the company's rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Fabricate, install, repair and rebuild a variety of machine tools and parts to support
operating capabilities of production and service equipment
Adheres to all environmental, health and safety SOP's, equipment, policies and procedures, including any department specific requirements
Makes prototypes of newly designed product parts for testing and evaluation.
Skillfully fits parts and components to close tolerances requiring precise alignment and adjustment.
Inspects parts using measuring instruments.
Performs programming for editing on assigned equipment.
Troubleshoots advanced production problems.
Establishes fabrication procedures for new and difficult parts. May fabricate metal (and
other materials) parts for experimental or prototype equipment.
Decides layout, selection of material, procedures and machining methods.
May create special tools and fixtures for prototype and production work.
May design desktop drawings/models and programs (ex. ProE or CAD).
Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
6 years relevant experience
Ability to work from specification documents including blueprints, drawings,
Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs on a routine basis.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Tool Maker III & IV
The Tool Maker IV will be responsible for the functions outlined below.
- Conform to and operates within the framework of all applicable operator work instructions SOPs, quality and safety procedures.
- Participates in required safety toolbox discussion and monthly meetings.
- Maintain proper housekeeping of work area; keep all machines, tools and equipment and work surfaces (to include floors) free of oil, grease, chips, etc.
- Build, repair and maintain jigs, fixtures, dies, gauges, and tools for manufacturing operations.
- Read and interpret blueprints or work from verbal or written instructions or from the part to be copied or fitted.
- Plan the setup and operation of all types of machine shop tools and equipment to include lathes, knee mills, surface grinders, etc. taking into consideration the types of materials, tolerances, cutting tools, coolants, lubricants and machine tool feeds and speed to accomplish task.
- Perform hand operations involved in producing jigs, fixtures, tools and dies using hand tools of the trade.
- Inspect work to ensure parts conform to blueprint by the use of precision measuring equipment.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- Reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Works under general supervision.
- Develop and assist with the development of work instructions and guidelines associated with the performance of the job and other functions within the tool room and tool room operations
- Expected to be a leader among team and mentor to others outside of the direct team
- Other responsibilities as deemed appropriate or necessary by the Tool Room Supervisor and/or management.
- Working team member that may validate or coordinate the work of others. This will include training of new and junior employees in the department.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); 8+ years of prior related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Advanced knowledge of shop math necessary to perform the required work assignments within the scope of the job to include strong GD&T skills.
- In the absence of leadership, demonstrated skill in supervising a team of skilled tool room personnel.
- Has vast knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within the field.
- Teamwork and the ability to cooperate and work proactively with others is a must.
- Ability to guide, mentor, teach others the basic fundamentals of being a toolmaker.
- Preferred completion of an apprenticeship program, journeyman training or equivalent experience.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new assembly requirements.
- Must be able to manage time efficiently.
- May be required to work varying shifts or weekends as needed.
- Excellent attention to detail and excellent record keeping skills.
- Self-motivated; willing to put in extra effort and hours as needed.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and work under deadlines and pressure.
- Must be willing to own and maintain company required tools.
- Must be able to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting and bending throughout the work day.
- Must be able to wear all required Personal Protective Equipment for the duration of work schedule.
Note: The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by those assigned to the job. This list is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in this job. Responsibilities are subject to change at the discretion of the employer and do not establish a contract of employment.
Tool And Die Maker
Hardware and Home Improvement (HHI) is a major manufacturer and supplier of residential locksets, residential builders' hardware, faucets, and commercial locksets and doors, with a portfolio of renowned brands, including Kwikset®, Weiser®, Baldwin®, National Hardware®, Stanley®, FANAL®, Pfister™, EZSET®, and Tell. HHI is a leader in its key markets with #1 positions in U.S. residential locksets (Kwikset), Canada residential locksets (Weiser), U.S. luxury locksets (Baldwin), and U.S. builders' hardware (Stanley-National Hardware), #2 in Mexico residential hardware (Fanal), #3 in U.S. retail plumbing (Pfister), and #1 in U.S. retail commercial locksets. Headquartered in Orange County, California, HHI has a global sales force and operates manufacturing and distribution facilities in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Asia. HHI is a division of Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc.
Develops, constructs and alters molds and die sets for die casting and progressive stamping plus a wide variety of jigs, fixtures and gauges. Performs assignments that range from the use of ordinary tool room operational duties including working within tight tolerances of +/- .0002. Accountable for quantity and quality of workmanship
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- (10%) Plans construction procedures and methods, selecting the proper materials.
- (5%) Makes allowances for shrinkage during the heat-treating of tools and metal flow in dies.
- (85%) Builds die from complex set of blueprints and builds jigs and fixtures from sketches, part drawings or verbal instructions.
(20%) Disassembles and reassembles all types of progressive dies and die cast molds for routine maintenance or repairs.
(70%) Repairs tools and dies by identifying and correcting problems. Analyzes and troubleshoots progressive dies, assesses problems and repairs accordingly.
(5%) Provides support to production area by problem-solving and building tools.
(5%) May instruct Tool Room Apprentices and Machinists.
Performs other duties as required.
Education and Experience Profile
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Completed Apprenticeship or Machining Technologies course completion or equivalent experience required.
Able to read complex set of blueprints.
Able to analyze and troubleshoot progressive carbide lamination dies or multi-cavity Die Cast Molds.
Work with minimal supervision.
Must have a complete knowledge of all tool room equipment and procedures. Able to operate
Drill presses: drilling, reaming, tapping and c/boring.
Lathes: complex turning operations, angles, tapers, threading, etc.
Milling machines: complex milling, slotting, rotary table, boring, indexing, speeds and feds, cutter selection, etc.
Surface grinding: perform complex radius/form grinding, selection of wheels, sine bars, angles and slots, etc.
precision measuring equipment (micrometers, Vernier's and comparators)
Knowledge of and ability to perform oxygen/acetylene welding techniques.
Able to operate CNC and Wire EDM machines is desirable.
Able to solve mathematical equations and problems using geometry and trigonometry.
Demonstrate unyielding integrity in leadership and transactions.
Deliver on time and on target commitments for the team.
Inspire excellence by setting stretch goals and recognize team accomplishments
Develop trust, accountability, commitment, and result through team work with caring and fun leadership.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment and non-climate controlled manufacturing facility.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job/classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Spectrum Brands is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Destin Prepared Foods Sandwich Maker PT
Job Description: Performs all functions related to the proper food preparation and maintenance of the cold case, fresh pack, salad and hot bars. Additionally sets up and maintains attractive displays and perform duties related to customer service, stocking, and sanitation.Responsibilities
Prepare food items for the cold case, fresh pack, salad and hot bars according to production sheets
Ensure that all prepared items are labeled, dated, covered, and rotated
Monitor food levels and replenish items in a timely manner
Provide outstanding customer service; ensure customer needs are met in a timely fashion
Monitor product quality and freshness and ensure proper rotation of product
Maintain accurate department signage and pricing
Complete product spoilage and transfer records, as needed
Follow department procedures for preparing, storing, rotating, and stocking of product
Maintain a clean and well organized work area
Follow and comply with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and safe work practices
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
High energy, enthusiastic, and displays an affinity for our products, core values, and company philosophy
Ability to follow directions and established procedures
Ability to visually examine products for quality and freshness
Good communication skills
Good understanding of food production and fundamental cooking techniques
Knowledge of proper knife-handling
Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
Desired Work Experiences
At Whole Foods Market we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all team members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the position to be filled.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!