Morgantown Job Description Sample
Employer is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the worlds toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The companys 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Employer reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Employer with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Employer.com. The companys diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Employer will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Employer is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Rehab Nursing Tech PT 32 Evenings (Nursing Asst.)
HealthSouth MountainView Regional Rehabilitation Hospital, Morgantown, WV The Rehabilitation Nurse Technician is responsible for:
Providing direct patient care activities appropriate to training and competency
Assisting RN/LPN in completing tasks that support patient care activities
Completes patient care activities as assigned while promoting excellent patient satisfaction and outcomes.
Job Code: 100132
Certified Medication Assistant, CMA, Rehab Nurse Tech, Patient Care Tech, Certified Nurse Aide, STNA, State tested nurse aide, SRNA, State registered nurse aide, Nurse Aide, RNT, PCT, CAN, Certified Nursing Assistant, Nursing Assistant, Nurse Tech/Technician, Patient Care Assistant, PCA, Home Health Aide, Hospice Aide, Med/Medication Tech or Technician, Behavioral Technician, Sitter, LNA, HHA, Caregiver
POSITION REQUIREMENTS AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
License or Certification:
- CPR certification
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- One year experience in inpatient general hospital setting preferred
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
Ability to lift a minimum of 30 pounds and ability push/pull a minimum of 30 pounds, which includes the lifting, pushing and/or pulling of medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
Ability to withstand prolonged standing and walking.
Ability to reach, stoop, bend, kneel, and crouch are required for patient care functions and in setting up and monitoring equipment
Skills and Abilities:
Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
Ability to work independently without supervision.
Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment. Occasional outdoor exposure.
Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be required.
May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
Meets established attendance standards.
Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID badge.
May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
Will be required to work as necessary during disaster situations, i.e., before, during or after a disaster.
May be required to stay after workday to assist after a disaster situation until relief arrives.
May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Address: 1160 Van Voorhis Road, Morgantown 26505
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: SDL2017
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the worlds toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The companys 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The companys diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are seeking a Restaurant Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for providing customers with a memorable dining experience.
- Supervise and coordinate all culinary activities
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
- Train and manage kitchen personnel
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Previous experience in food service or other related fields
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Tow Truck Operator
We are seeking a Tow Truck Operator to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW). Our hours are based on the needs of our customers. We are a 24/7, 365 day operation. Work hours are on a call out rotation shift. Must pass a pre-qualification drug screening and randon drug screenings are conducted throughout employment.
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields. At least two years.
- Commercial driver's license. Class A.
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
Water Truck Driver
Local Water Truck openings for a production contract inFairmont, WV.
$20+/hour opportunities available after training!
Mustang Oilfield Services is a local owned and operated transportation and oilfield service company. Our team prides itself on our safety culture and commitment to our customers.
Don’t be just a driver, come be a valued team member. Our team members are asked for by their first name for the projects we handle.
Mustang is a 24/7 oilfield company operating in OH, PA, and WV.
Applicants must have Class A or B CDL with Tanker Endorsements and have a safe driving record.
- Follow all DOT rules and regulations and keeping accurate log books and paperwork.
- Maintain a safe driving record and follow all safety rules and regulations
- Inspect all equipment on a daily basis- pre-trip and post-trip inspections of trucks and trailers
- Using pumps, hoses and other equipment as needed and Driving on access roads and to remote locations
Truck Driver Benefits:
- Above industry average pay
- Average 65+ hrs. per week
- Paid orientation and training
- Monthly attendance bonuses
- Weekly pay
- Great health insurance options
- Advancement opportunities after 90 days.
- CDL A or B License with Tanker Endorsement
- 1 year of driving tanker trucks in the oilfield
- Able to drive 6 and 7 axle straight trucks with 18 speed transmissions
- Transport experience a plus
- Experience with production and completions departments a must
- Clean MVR with no major violations
- Good knowledge of DOT rules and regulations
- Able to fill out all paperwork and log books as required
- Reliable transportation to and from work
Submit your resume!
Great Earning Potential for Associate Dentist in Successful Dental Practice! AIELLO DENTAL ASSOCIATES – 11521 Parkway Drive, North Huntingdon, PA 15642 Frank Aiello DDS, FAGD
IMMEDIATE OPENING, GUARANTEED $150,000 A YEAR – FULL-TIME, PLUS BENEFITS AND PRODUCTION BONUS WITH OPPORTUNITY FOR PARTNERSHIP
We are a busy and growing, professional yet casual Dental Office with a friendly caring work atmosphere. We are an EOE.
We Offer: - Established practice with an experienced, well-trained staff- A four day work week- Loyal patient base in a busy practice- Currently averaging 60 new patients per month- Supportive team and dedicated assistants- Great Location – Just 30 minutes East of Pittsburgh and West of the Laurel Highlands- Benefits include: health insurance, malpractice assistance, CE opportunities- Potential for ownership for the right person- Modern office and equipment
Ideal Candidate: - Ability to project a positive, caring, and professional image- Exceeds patient's expectations in service, comfort, and quality- Strong production skills and drive to succeed- Experienced Doctor with excellent clinical skills- Must be able to work independently and deliver high quality care- Able to work with a team, with humor, enthusiasm and professionalism.
- 3-5 years of experience preferred
- Must be licensed DDS or DMD in state of Pennsylvania
To apply, you need to send the following 2 things via email
- Your resume with contact information
- Your written answers to at least two of the following questions:
- Tell us a little about yourself
- What is the best thing about you?
- How would your previous co-workers describe you and your work
- What about this job is attractive to you?
Exclusive Financial Specialist
EFS Job Description
You are passionate, motivated and independent. You thrive on helping customers achieve their financial goals, objectives and lifelong dreams. You are a person that customers can count on to help them meet their financial needs. Are you an experienced financial services professional looking to spend more time selling and less time prospecting?
As an Allstate Personal Financial Representative you'll soar to new heights with the following sales support:
- Consumer-centric product portfolio including life insurance, annuities, mutual funds and more
- Extensive marketing and product materials
- Nationwide Marketing support to reach new customers through the Allstate brand
- Telemarketing campaigns designed to generate immediate sales leads, qualify prospects and set up appointments
- At least 3 years of life insurance of financial services customer facing sales experience
- State Life/Health Insurance Licenses
- FINRA Series 6 or 7 and 63 licenses
- A strong track-record of success
- Blended mix of protection and asset accumulation sales
- Prior Experience as a Financial Advisor, Financial Planner, Registered Representative or Investment Representative preferred
- Professional designations such as RICP, FSCP, CLU, ChFC, CFP and LUTCF preferred
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) with emphasis on business preferred
We'll help you get off to a fast start through comprehensive sales education, while providing financial incentives designed to help you get established. Proven business installation processes and local support will allow you to focus on existing customers, all while providing you the resources necessary to help partner agencies identify the right time to introduce you on a favorable basis to Allstate customers.
How Will I be Rewarded?
- Unlimited money-making potential through commissions, bonuses, expansion and more
- Provides you with comprehensive training — at no cost — to help get you up and running quickly
- Offers strong brand recognition and a solid reputation as a leader in the industry and in local communities
Visit: www.allstatepfr.com to learn more today!
Regional Mortgage Consultant (Business Owner)
I made over $10k last month, and I consistently make $1500 + every week working 20-30 hours a week.
We’re looking for self-starter who can build and manage his or her own business. Expect to make $80,000-$100,000+ in your first year with tremendous income opportunity. There is NO COLD CALLING. We do have direct mail mortgage and final expense leads available. Must be motivated and must be able to control your own schedule.
This is a 1099. Commission based position. Looking to fill both full-time and part-time positions.
Very little start up fees compared to the amount of income you can earn right off the bat. You must have a life insurance license and Error and Omission coverage (E&O coverage). We can show you how to do that if you are not currently licensed. You can purchase an online study course for around $25 (until February 15th.) Once you complete that, you will need to pay around $120 for your state exam fee.
We protect people’s homes from foreclosure due to illness, disability, and death by putting a mortgage protection policy in place for the homeowner. When we do that, we get paid around $500 per policy.
When you apply, we will send you over a short audio link that will give you more information before we set up an interview.
Manager, Inpatient Pharmacy
POSITION SUMMARY: Coordinates and manages distributive and clinical services provided by the Department of Pharmaceutical Services at West Virginia University Hospitals, including supervision of personnel and educational programs offered by the department.
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or Doctor of Pharmacy from an accredited school of pharmacy
- Must possess current license to practice pharmacy in West Virginia or be license eligible. Licensure must be completed within 60 days.
- Completion of a health-system pharmacy administration residency program OR;
- Completion of a non-health-system pharmacy administration residency program AND 1 year of experience as a clinical pharmacist or pharmacy administrator
- Three years of pharmacy administrative experience OR;
- Five years pharmacist practice experience.
- Master of Business Administration, Master of Health Administration, Master of Science in Health-System Pharmacy Administration, or Master in Public Health.
- Board Certification in a clinical pharmacy specialty
CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The statements described here are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be constructed as an all-inclusive list of all responsibilities and duties. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develops and implements processes, within assigned teams, through orientation, training, and education to ensure that the competence of all staff members is assessed, maintained, improved, and demonstrated throughout their employment.
- Develops systems and provides feedback to the Assistant Director to monitor the safety and effectiveness of drug distribution within assigned areas of responsibility.
- Develops and, with approval, implements programs, systems, and services to provide drug distribution and clinical services that meet or exceed national standards for patients at WVU Medicine.
- Formulates and refines systems used in the provision of pharmaceutical care to patients.
- Directs the activities of staff, within assigned teams, and monitors performance, clarifies work expectations and promotes cooperation among individuals and groups.
- Directly supervises staff practicing in areas of primary responsibility.
- Performs personnel functions such as interviewing, hiring and performance management of direct-report employees.
- Ensures that policies and procedures related to drug distribution are followed.
- Assures that staff schedules and daily work schedules of assigned personnel are coordinated and available in a timely manner.
- Investigates and studies trends and developments in pharmacy practice; develops policies and procedures and operational manuals; introduces new products and procedures to staff within their assigned teams and responsibilities.
- Assures the development of policies, procedures and other orientation and training materials to support clinical and operational services.
- Identifies, seeks approval for and with approval implements new products, technology, and procedures to improve clinical and distribution operations.
- Works with the administrative team to determine product standards and assure compliance with national standards and regulatory requirements.
- Assists in the preparation of the annual budget for the Department of Pharmacy; monitors budget and other financial indicators during the year. Assists in the development and implementation of plans to control costs and improve departmental operations.
- Assists the Assistant Director and/or Director of Pharmacy in the preparation of the annual labor, non-labor and capital budgets as requested.
- Develops, and with approval, implements systems to promote safe and effective use of pharmacy resources.
- Assists the administrative team to develop and maintain performance improvement indicators and programs to improve quality of service and optimize patient safety.
- Works to develop, implement and effectively respond to performance improvement indicators that routinely assess pharmaceutical services and promote improvement in the quality of services provided.
- Assures adequate and timely submission of data and reports for performance improvement activities.
- Establishes systems to encourage effective communication and working relationships between pharmacy employees and other healthcare professionals.
- Takes a proactive and innovative approach to problem identification and resolution.
- Maintains professional knowledge and skills by active participation in continuing education activities.
- Maintains professional society involvement (local, state and national).
- Precepts pharmacy students and pharmacy Residents.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Walk and stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds and push 50 pounds
- Dexterity required to finger, handle, and reach
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Time management skills
- Verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Teamwork skills
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!