Morrisville Job Description Sample
The Security Engineer role is responsible for maintaining critical security infrastructure that support day to day security operations. This includes ensuring that the infrastructure and platforms are functioning, key security endpoint agents are operational, managing policies across various endpoint and network controls, and ensuring control content is tested and up to date. In addition, this role will also work closely with engineering teams to develop and test content for the Tanium platform.
What you'll do:
Maintain and enhance existing security solutions and infrastructure
Design, implement and monitor health of security solutions, including endpoint agent health
Work with different operating systems, including Windows, Mac and Linux
Administer policy configuration for networking and endpoint security controls
Manage solutions that monitor and secure network and cloud based technologies
Support custom integrations and tools in scripting languages such as Python
Participate in the design and deployment of new security solutions
We're looking for someone with:
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, IT or other relevant degree or equivalent work experience
2+ years of IT Administration or Security Engineering experience
Firm understanding of networking basics, including TCP/IP and layer 7 protocols
System administration of at least one major operating system (Mac or Linux preferred)
Working knowledge of at least one scripting language (Python or Shell preferred)
Basic understanding of security concepts, such as system hardening and vulnerability management and remediation
Experience maintaining critical and high visibility services for stakeholders
Policy configuration and implementation for networking and endpoint security controls
At Tanium, we empower the world's largest organizations to manage and protect their mission-critical networks. There's a reason why 6 of the top 10 retailers, 12 of the top 15 US banks, and 4 of the US Armed Forces use Tanium. We provide lightning-fast capabilities at their fingertips to see everything and do anything across their computer networks – with unparalleled scale.
We pride ourselves on being unstoppable in the pursuit of our mission. We are diverse problem solvers driven to do the right thing and win as a team. Join our team at tanium.com/careers/.
Ids/Ips Security Engineer
|Location:||On client site in |
Lunarline is looking for an IDS/IPS Security Engineer to operate, maintain, and deploy IDS and IPS devices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining the intrusion ruleset.
- Optimizing detection.
- Configuring NGFW ACLs.
- General device configuration and maintenance.
- Troubleshooting the devices when needed.
- Assisting the analyst teams with investigations.
- Supporting the Solution Architects with design input and recommendations.
- Effectively work within a Security team, and support and collaborate with other teams.
- Prior job experience maintaining and troubleshooting IDS/IPS devices.
- Experience with Linux, Wireshark, and Splunk.
- Experience with packet analysis.
- Knowledge of databases.
- Knowledge of networking and network protocols.
- On-call availability for network impacting or network outage situations outside of business hours.
- Experience with threat analysis, triage, and mitigation.
- Understanding of NGFW ACLs.
- Experience writing Snort rules.
- Ability to write clear procedural and technical documentation.
- Knowledge of external authentication and user management.
- Experience troubleshooting network problems at layers 1, 2, and 3.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred
- The following certifications are required: Security+ or CISSP
- The following certifications are preferred: Lunarline, Inc. School of Cybersecurity “Certified Expert” certifications Networking+, CEH, GCIH, CCNA Route Switch or CCNA Security, CCNP Route Switch or CCNP Security, CCIE Route Switch or CCIE Security
A preproduction clerk is responsible for the processing and preparation of all materials that are cut and used in making our game Used Equipment Cards.
Prepares jersey material for cutting
Meets daily target goals for production
Accurately counts and records jersey pieces
Assist Production in assorted duties in order to meet project deadlines
Utilizes a Clicker Press to cut Jersey material for product
Processes End of Job product back into inventory
Sorts and Labels finished product
Aides in getting material transferred to External Vendor for Pack out
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of related business / production experience
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Solid practical math abilities. Consistently counting and estimating quantity
Able to work at a fast pace
Able to adapt to change
Professional demeanor; team player
Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines. Works under immediate supervisor
Hand on, energetic and motivated self-starter
Horace Mann was founded in 1945 by two teachers who saw the need for quality, affordable auto insurance for teachers. Since then, we've broadened our mission to helping all educators protect what they have today and prepare for a successful tomorrow. And with our broadened mission has come corporate growth: We serve more than 4,100 school districts nationwide, we're publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (symbol: HMN) and we have nearly $10 billion in assets. For more information, visit the Horace Mann website at www.horacemann.com
As a leading insurance and financial services company focused on meeting the evolving need of public K-12 teachers, we are growing rapidly and have a number of exciting positions available right now.
Reporting to the Express Supervisor, the Express Specialist will be the main point of contact for non-injury first party claims. They will investigate coverage, determine liability, and settle claims for our educators while delivering top notch customer service and adhering to our best practices.
Verify coverage, investigate liability and/or scope of damage
Evaluates the claim to determine claim value, negotiate settlement and moves to settle claims while adhering to company best claim practices.
Obtain and maintain state mandated adjuster licenses
Proficiency with/and ability to understand and follow regulations for State jurisdictions.
Ability to operate in a fast paced customer focused environment, while effectively utilizing telephony and claims operating systems
No prior claim experience needed
Responsible for the efficient handling of low complexity physical damage losses.
Verify coverage, proper assignment of estimate channel, rental, and prompt payment of various physical damage and CAT claims.
Complete checklist to verify a total loss vehicle and prompt referral to Advanced Claims Service Team (Total Loss).
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Cyber Security Technical Writer
|Location:||On client site in |
Lunarline is looking for a Mid Technical Writer to work closely with content strategists, engineering project teams, support teams, and other stakeholders to create and maintain high-quality documentation in support of Cybersecurity focused activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage documentation projects and deliver customer-focused documentation.
- Engage and collaborate with customer feedback programs to address content gaps, respond to direct stakeholder feedback, and promote continuous improvement of the documentation experience.
- Create and maintain a wide variety of work products to include Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Use Cases, After Action Reports (AAR), Incident Response Plans, and other technical documents.
- 5+ years’ experience as a technical writer or content strategist.
- Ability to document and memorialize meetings minutes and action items.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, both oral and written, with excellent interpersonal and organization skills.
- Ability to succeed with remote management.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- The following certifications (more than one is preferred): Lunarline, Inc. School of Cybersecurity “Certified Expert” certifications.
Senior R&D Engineer - MDR
Date: Apr 24, 2019
Location: Morrisville, NC, US
Expected Travel: Up to 10%
Requisition ID: 841
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation – a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs – to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
- Whatever the latest surgical breakthrough looks like, Teleflex is working to make it happen. From our MiniLap® Percutaneous Surgical System to Weck® Hem-o-lok® Polymer Locking Ligation System, and Weck EFx® Shield™ Fascial Closure System, our portfolio of products adds up to a powerful offering of solutions that helps improve patient outcomes. These innovative, minimally invasive surgery products are offered alongside time-tested and trusted Pilling® Surgical Instrument and Lightsource solutions to provide a comprehensive set of solutions to meet the challenges of an evolving healthcare environment. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
Responsible for planning and execution of product performance testing in accordance with Teleflex design control procedures and to meet EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR) requirements and deadlines. Participate and interface with project teams in order to execute the transition of Technical Files from the requirements of the Medical Device Directive (MDD) to the requirements of the Medical Device Regulation (MDR). Products affected include all EU regulatory classifications, i.e. Class I, IIa, IIb and III.
The candidate will participate in cross functional reviews of the Technical Files to ensure all test requirements are being planned and executed in a timely manner.
Primary responsibility is to plan and coordinate activities of technical resources assigned to updating Technical Files and Design Dossiers in preparation for new MDR regulations.
Coordinate overall planning and resource allocation and activities to meet target dates as defined by the Business Unit (BU) regulatory lead.
Generate test protocols, analyze test data, and generate written reports.
Contribute to design documentation including input for the Design History File (DHF) and technical design reviews.
For in house manufactured and purchased components, plan and lead the verification and validation activities for new/replacement components.
Individually deliver or guide technical resources in the development/improvement of products and processes, optimize by utilizing tools such as Design Of Experiment (DOE), accomplish their evaluation through verification and validation, and assist in their implementation with appropriate controls and metrics.
Meet project objectives, milestones, and target dates. Update and review project progress on an as-required basis by supervisor.
Interface with suppliers to obtain information required to update Technical Files and DHF documentation. Interface with purchasing and marketing to develop supplier agreements for components and/or new products.
Direct the efforts of draftsmen, technicians, tradesmen, and lab personnel in the development of test fixtures, equipment, test procedures and documentation.
Lead and participate in design and technical phase reviews.
Ensure projects are developed and documented compliant with the Teleflex Quality System.
Adhere to and ensure the compliance of Teleflex's Code of Conduct, all Company policies, rules, procedures and housekeeping standards.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Bachelor of Science or Professional Engineer Certification
- Engineering or technical discipline.
- PMP certification preferred.
- 4+ years previous experience in related field (e.g. medical device manufacturing and assembly, disposables manufacturing processes, plastics, automation)
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
Orientation for detailed work with emphasis on accuracy and completeness
Effective written and oral communication skills
Good organizational and planning skills; drives for results
Effective analytical/problem solving skills
Good interpersonal skills that include working well in a team environment and the ability to lead others.
Ability to exercise reasonably independent judgment and discretion within a defined range of policies and practices.
Ability to handle multiple tasks and to prioritize/schedule work to meet business needs with routine supervision.
Working knowledge of international requirements and quality systems.
Computer Literate: Microsoft Office – PC, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® – trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Sr. IT Compliance Program Manager
- Sr. IT Security Compliance Program Manager, under limited supervision, will be responsible for supporting the IT Security and Compliance Program. They must be a highly motivated individual with excellent organizational skills, with the ability to stay on top of a variety of commitments and deadlines; must be able to work independently and as part of a team to maintain workload and report on problems or progress in a timely manner.
- The Sr. IT Security and Compliance Program Manager will be responsible for bridging the gap between compliance and IT security by supporting policy and standards development. They will perform risk assessments, gap analysis and overall security controls guidance for security standards including ISO 27001; National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST 800-53); IRS 1075 and other security frameworks. They should be comfortable interpreting business risk and prioritizing remediation activities with IT and the business. The Sr. IT Security Compliance Program Manager will also perform Plan of Action and Milestone (POAM) activities to track remediation efforts, complete security risk tracking and reporting, and Information Technology audit preparation and response.
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and have an inquisitive, analytical mind that constantly looks for solutions to difficult problems. You must have technical knowledge and/or experience in information security and the ability to communicate information security risks; controls and mitigation strategy to management at all levels of the business.
- The successful candidate must be a self-starter and goal-oriented with the ability to work with limited supervision within an evolving and entrepreneurial environment. The Sr. IT Security Compliance Program Manager will work across all business units and be proficient in managing multiple work-streams at the same time.
- Able to lead compliance program/project initiatives, audits and bench-marking of security policies against good practice and standards, including ISO 27001:2013
- Undertake Information Security Risk Assessments; Control gap analysis; Security Incident Response and Security Investigations
- Participate in or lead internal or external ISO 27001 certification audits
- Assist with analysis and documentation of audit remediation actions
- Identify and recommend cost effective improvements to security practices
- Coordinate security responses to RFI/RFP and customer questionnaires
- Take part in discussions with customer security teams and auditors regarding security and related interests during pre- and post-sales activities
- Review supplier and customer security contract terms against current policies and processes
- Effectively communicate Information security principles and practices to technical and nontechnical audiences
- Create and help administer security training programs and practices.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- The candidate should also be able to demonstrate:
- Strong time management skills (schedules, timelines, and task prioritization) and ability to work with minimal supervision or guidance
- Excellent communication, analysis and process flow skills
- The ability to be flexible with others, to display tact and diplomacy, and to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and integrity
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Proven ability to manage projects
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Experience with ServiceNow issue management ticketing system
- Ten years of experience in security and compliance; information security audit and securing IT systems.
- Experience of working in an ISO27001 certified environment
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related discipline.
- CISSP, CISA, GSNA, or CRISC certification
- ISO27001:2013 Lead Auditor or Lead Implementor trained
We believe that technology without talent is meaningless. Thus, the only way to solve our clients’ toughest technical challenges is through the intersection of both. NewGen has spent the past 20+ years at this intersection delivering consulting, system and development services and solutions. We also believe that in order to find the right talent, we need to offer interesting work at the best rate possible through the employment model of your choice. When you partner with us you gain access to a mix of long and short term roles under W2 (with or without benefits) or 1099 options in both federal and commercial markets. Join us @ the intersection of technology + talent to find opportunities that leverage and grow your technical abilities and offer you the flexibility you require.
Retail Staff (Store 6670)
- Job Type:
GameStop Retail Staff
- Date Posted:
PLEASE NOTE: Your application will be considered for all positions within this store. Some positions may not be available in all locations.
Assistant Store Manager – will support the Store Manager in all facets of store operations including ensuring that the store staff provides friendly, open and enthusiastic customer service, in person and on the phone. This includes answering questions and assisting with product selection, purchases, and returns. Ensure that the store is clean, well-organized, and properly merchandised at all times, and that all policies, procedures, and controls are followed. Supervise up to 5 or more Game Advisors by planning, organizing, and delegating work.
Senior Game Advisor (Shift Leader) - will assist the store management team in supervising all store activities as well as providing friendly, open and enthusiastic service to customers, in person and on the phone, including answering questions and assisting with product selection, purchase, or return. Assist with store merchandising, inventory control, loss prevention, restocking, store cleaning and maintenance.
Game Advisor (Sales Associate) – provide outstanding customer service experience using elements of GameStop's buy, sell, trade, and reservation business model, The Circle of Life. Working under direct supervision, this position ensures customers are greeted on the sales floor, informed of trade, reservation and loyalty program benefits and thanked. Game Advisors also share product knowledge with customers, ensures products are easy to see and buy, processes customer transactions, and provides a clean, organized store environment in which to shop. The principal business outcome for this role is higher levels of overall store performance and customer satisfaction.
Qualified Assistant Store Manager candidates will possess the following:
High School diploma or GED required, some college preferred.
Must be at least 18 years old.
2 yrs. in retail sales, customer service, and /or management experience preferred.
Video game knowledge preferred.
Qualified Senior Game Advisor (Shift Leader) candidates will possess the following:
High School diploma or GED.
Must be at least 18 years old.
Retail sales and /or management experience preferred.
Video game knowledge preferred.
Qualified Game Advisor (Sales Associate) candidates will possess the following:
High School diploma.
Must be at least 18 years old.
Retail experience preferred.
Video game knowledge preferred.
Customer Service Representative
Job At A Glance:
Full-time Customer Service role in our Morrisville call center.
Profile: An adaptable, efficient, patient communicator and good listener who applies sincerity and responsibility to create helpful customer relationships.
Hours of operation 6am-2am, 365 days -- Applicants must have a flexible schedule to work any shift within this time frame.
Benefits include paid training and time off, comprehensive health packages, best-in-class retirement savings, free Spectrum services and more.
What is the Customer Service Representative role?
Are you eager to learn and ready for a new challenge? No matter your background, our representative training and mentoring programs can put you ahead of the curve on all the latest technology. We'll help you develop skills to be comfortable in your role troubleshooting and resolving equipment issues, walking customers through fixes they can do themselves and initiating additional internal support teams when necessary. It's taking the knowledge you've gained and turning it into customer service wins. Your dedication and resourcefulness, paired with the strength of our leading suite of video products and services, keeps video services flowing smoothly and customers satisfied. It's a strong first step toward a long and rewarding career with Spectrum.
It's all about learning and growing
This may be a new road for you, but the journey is all mapped out. You can trust our quick and thorough training plan to make you an expert on Spectrum's industry-leading products and services in about five weeks, taking home full pay for the time you spend learning. After that, consider yourself the voice of Spectrum: helping you expertly navigate the system and troubleshoot like a pro. But the industry moves quickly. To stay on top of it, as products are updated, so are you, with regular training sessions. We want you to have everything you need to create a superior streamlined experience for your customers and yourself.
With adeliberate path to success
We know that the best people to lead are those who have been down the same road before. Most of our supervisors started as Representatives themselves, so they know exactly what kind of support you'll need to grow into a successful associate and more. Get in on the ground floor with a Fortune 100 company and see how far you can go. Career progression is a very real and achievable goal.
The benefits are clear
In addition to the core benefits — industry-leading retirement savings plans, comprehensive health care, paid training and time off — we offer free Spectrum products and services, education assistance, child care discounts, and a selection of other programs to help support you and your family.
What do you need to get started?
Minimum requirements for the Customer Service Representative are:
Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
Open availability to shifts between the hours of 6am-2am including weekends and holidays
100% attendance during first six weeks of training
Minimum Education needed:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Preferred Work Experience:
- 6 months or more customer service representative experience
- 1 year or more working with computers and multiple software applications
Are you ready to join our team?
Now that you know a littlemore about us, why not apply now?
Heads up! There is a brief assessment in the application. You will need to use a desktop computer or laptop in a distraction-free environment.
Proposal & Bidding Specialist (Home/Office-Based) - Iqvia Biotech (R1042116)
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA Biotech is now hiring nationwide for Proposal & Bidding Specialist for our Integrated Site Services department.
To support development of budgets and proposals for potential clients based on Request for Proposals (RFPs), specific to the scope of Global service activities in ISS. Review contracts and change-in-scope documents for newly awarded or active projects. Support ISS departments with resourcing projections based on high probability authorizations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Work closely with Proposals to support development of budgets and proposals for potential projects based on client information contained in the Request for Proposal (RFP).
Attend study strategy meetings.
Attend customer calls, as needed, to respond to questions related to proposals.
Work closely with members of each ISS department's management team and client to negotiate scope of work to be performed for a project.
Forecast and request resources from Integrated Site Services (ISS), as needed, for proposals.
Work closely with Contracts department to prepare contracts for newly awarded projects.
Assist with maintenance of proposal templates.
Support ISS departments in review of algorithms, seeking approval of ISS department management team prior to making changes.
Provide and coordinate the delivery of essential study documents and study information to the Site Contracts group in order for them to develop Investigator Grant Estimates for the RFP's. Facilitate the delivery of the Investigator Grant Estimates to the appropriate proposal team member within the specified delivery timelines
Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
Thorough knowledge of proposal and contracts process.
Ability to maintain long-range projects while managing daily details with a high degree of accuracy.
Thorough knowledge of Clinical Trials as it relates to study start up, file maintenance, budget and contract negotiation and site payment services.
Excellent communications skills (verbal and written).
Ability to negotiate effectively with clients.
Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
Ability to work flexible hours.
Demonstrated ability to perform multiple tasks effectively.
Ability to interact with all levels of staff to coordinate and execute proposal activities.
Willingness and ability to travel (domestically and internationally) as required.
CRITICAL JOB FUNCTIONS IN ACCORDANCE WITH ADA CRITERIA:
- Very limited physical effort required to perform normal job duties.
MINIMUM RECRUITMENT STANDARDS:
BS/BA and 3 - 5 years of direct experience in budget/proposal development
At least 2 years within a CRO setting or
Hands on experience with study start up, file maintenance, contracts and budget negotiation and site payments or
Equivalent level of education and experience.
Demonstrated ability to work effectively at all levels of an organization.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to work independently, prioritize and work in a team environment is essential.
Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive materials.
Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Access preferred.
This position is classified as exempt under the Fair Labor Standards Act; employees are not eligible for overtime compensation
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1042116
Apply Now Not ready to Apply?
Check Out Similar Jobs
Business Development Jobs
Contract Specialist Jobs
Jobs in Durham, North Carolina
Business Development Jobs Durham, North Carolina
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!