Morrisville Job Description Sample
Pharmacist (Career Prep Program)
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Associate Director(Us) - Insurance Analytics
Tiger Analytics is an advanced analytics consulting firm enabling enterprises to generate business value from data. Today, we are the trusted data sciences and data engineering partner for several Fortune 100 companies, who are leaders in their respective industries. We bring deep expertise in marketing science, customer analytics, operations & planning analytics, and risk analytics. In addition to our headquarters in the Silicon Valley and our global delivery center in Chennai, India, our consultants work from various client offices in the US.
We are looking for an Associate Director for our Insurance practice(analytics), to be based in Raleigh/NC.
- You will work on some of the latest applications of data science to solve complex business problems in Insurance (P&C, Life).
- You will work with client stakeholders to define business problems, determine solution requirements, and ensure business value creation by aligning analytic outputs to client’s strategic, operational and tactical objectives.
- You will be the primary client contact for project management and shall work with offshore teams to ensure successful service delivery.
- You will help team members to apply a broad range of techniques and theories from statistics, machine learning, NLP and business intelligence to create actionable business insights.
- You will be responsible for making executive presentations, communicating results to business teams, and creating blueprints to help operationalize analytic solutions.
- 8 –10 yrs. experience in the field of delivering advanced analytics-based consulting services to clients in the Insurance domain.
- Ability to engage with VP / Director level stakeholders from client’s team to define business problems and construct solution approach in the areas of Pricing, Underwriting, Marketing, Distribution, Claims and Operations.
- Ability to work with global teams, playing a lead role in communicating client business problem context to the remote teams and leverage them effectively in execution, while owning client presentation, project management and expectation setting.
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in application of statistical analysis and machine learning algorithms (GLM, Neural Networks, SVM, Bayesian Methods, Ensemble techniques, etc.)
- Experience as a hands-on contributor or in leading a team to develop advanced analytics solutions in areas such as price optimization, underwriting risk management, market mix effectiveness analysis, customer lifetime value, claims analytics, contact center analytics, etc. preferably in Insurance business context.
- Experience in open source analytic tools such as R & Python to build advanced analytic models, and exposure to accessing data from cloud platforms and big data systems such as Hadoop HDFS & Hive would be an advantage.
- Education Qualification - Bachelor's or Higher degree in Statistics, Mathematics or a related quantitative field.
Significant career development opportunities exist as the company grows. The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a small, challenging, and entrepreneurial environment, with a high degree of individual responsibility.
Art Instructor -Ral-Morrisville, NC
- Instruct step-by-step realistic acrylic painting, watercolor and/or drawing classes
- Use and promote only Chartpak branded products (such as Grumbacher and Koh-I-Noor, etc.) in classes
- Hourly rate plus $3 per student
- Hourly rate plus $7 per student for 6 students in attendance or less
- Hourly rate plus $10 per student for 7 students in attendance or more
- Upload 3 REALISTIC samples of each medium you are able to teach (No digital work accepted. Please upload only jpg, jpeg, or pdf files under 5MB each.)
- When applying, choose only one location
RF Engineer III
RF Engineer III is responsible for conducting highly complex network system administration and design engineering activities to maximize network connectivity and capacity. Performs engineering functions related to interconnect equipment and facilities, signaling systems, switches and traffic.
Responsibilities may include: performing cost justification studies; planning, ordering and deploying network components; forecasting network/equipment needs and recommending appropriate configurations; resolving complex maintenance problems; monitoring traffic flows to ensure call delivery optimization; and providing technical leadership and expertise to less experienced engineers. Bachelors Degree in Engineering or equivalent. 5 years related work experience.
LTE Optimization experience a must.
SPRINT MOBILE REQUIRED. Driving position
Resume format not needed.
RF III for Raleigh-Durham markets. Work location Morrisville NC (may allow remote work in Raleigh-Durham market area
Candidate must be eligible to work in the US.
Data Leakage Protection (Dlp) Engineer
Location: On Client site in Morrisville, NC
Lunarline is looking for a Data Leakage Protection (DLP) Engineer with extensive experience in Symantec DLP Incident Remediation and Policy Management. The ideal candidate will need to provide data analysis to identify incident trends and patterns.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement and manage DLP programs.
- Create Regular Expressions.
- Effectively communicate technical details and thoughts in non-technical/general terminology to various levels of the organization.
- Metadata management, data tagging and creating custom data analytics for data security.
- 3 Years of Symantec and/or McAfee DLP operational experience is required.
- Strong technical knowledge of DLP architecture, system policies, rules, etc.
- Coding/Scripting experience (e.g. Python, Perl, PowerShell).
- Experience with RESTful APIs and automation.
- Knowledge of data classification solutions.
- Knowledge of cryptographic implementations at media, file, and application levels.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Work well in team environments with internal and external resources as well as work independently on tasks.
- Strong organizational, and time management skills.
- Programming skills for improved automation is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience.
- The following certifications (more than one is preferred): Lunarline, Inc. School of Cybersecurity “Certified Expert” certifications, CISSP, CISA, CEH, or OSCP.
CRM Business Analyst
Location: Morrisville, NC.
The Field Service CRM Consultant will act as a liaison between customer and internal teams on CRM for Dynamics 365 projects (implementations, customizations, migrations, and more), with a focus on Field Service.
The individual will be responsible for one or more aspects of the project including configuration, data, training, and support with a focus on Business Analysis.
The Field Service CRM Consultant must be extremely detail-oriented, have the ability to multitask, be meticulously organized, and be able to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced environment.
4 – 5 years' experience in a business analysis capacity Minimum 2 years of CRM for Dynamics 365 and Field Service experience Up-to-date understanding of business processes, issues, and technology especially related to the operation of a sales, marketing, customer service, and field service departments within an organization Essential Functions Serve as a Lead Subject Matter Expert on Field Service project
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560.
Junior Level- 1-5 Years experience
Skillset: SQL Database, Scripting, Vulnerability Management Tools
Softskills: Team work, leadership, detail oriented, communication with stakeholders
If they meet the criteria, we would like to see all resumes regardless if they have a certification or not. We can evaluate based on knowledge and experience during the interviews. We will be doing performance based interviews as well.
Provide business and system owners with clear information about the current situation of systems regarding missing patches and vulnerabilities, by using the QualysGuard Vulnerability Management (VM) module to discover such items in operating systems and installed software in an automated and useful format.
Update Master asset lists using the QualysGuard Vulnerability Management (VM) module.
Analyze authentication mechanisms of servers to create the correct authentication record within the VM environment.
Execute security scans over servers, using Qualys’ Vulnerability Management (VM) module
Analyze and explain results of the Vulnerability scans to systems owners or designated technical contacts
Validate results of security scans in case of concerns from system owners or administrators
Support teams that are responsible for patching in case of requests for further advise or troubleshooting
Liaise between support teams responsible for patching and QualysGuard support team.
Maintain the policies related to tickets creation and exclusions.
Monitor tickets that have been whitelisted and ensure those exclusions are valid
Perform asset management by ensuring that all Server and other relevant devices in the area of responsibility are loaded into the tool and that all are being successfully scanned.
Drive activities to assist local teams to close all tickets and avoid getting tickets overdue
Monitor and ensure that the reporting tools in place are kept up to date and working properly
Contribute to the ongoing enhancement of the company’s vulnerability management capabilities
Generate reports from the tool, categorization and explaining them to stakeholders
Project Manager (Financial)
Preferred experience: Financial systems and associated reporting common throughout manufacturing/plant operations and corporate setting.
Systems experience: Major ERP such as SAP or Oracle is a plus but not required
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!