Morton Grove Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Owner Operator CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs – Run the loads you want to run!
It is our mission at Summitt Trucking to exceed our drivers’, customers’, and vendors’ expectations as a reliable provider of Logistics and Truckload Transportation Services.
We accomplish our mission through….
Building TRUE PARTNERSHIPS with our employees, customers and vendors.
Exhibiting our core values in every interaction and business decision we make.
We conduct business in an honest manner that sets our company, our employees, and our vendors up for success.
Investing in our people to build a strong infrastructure from within.
Our culture here encourages learning, training, mentoring and growing together as a team.
Our Employees are our most reliable and trusted resource at Summitt. Each employee is a valuable asset and a part of our TEAM. It is our vision to mentor, train and embrace each employee and create long term, loyal relationships that will allow all parties to succeed and grow.
We are committed to establishing honest long-term partnerships and loyalty with our customers. We promise to our customers to deliver the highest quality of transportation and technological services as well as to exceed our customers on time service expectations.
We believe that it is possible to create a deal that is fair to both parties. A deal where both parties benefit from the agreed to transaction and where both parties live up to their commitment to each other in good times and bad.
Summitt Trucking is now seeking experienced CDL-A solo company truck drivers to operate in our OTR division. More than thirty years in the making, Summitt is recognized as one of the most reliable and trusted companies in the trucking industry.
Operating a family-owned business, Summitt understands the value of treating our drivers like family. Our Drivers are our #1 asset and we appreciate all they do by providing respect, great pay, predictable lanes, and excellent home time.
Experience the advantages of becoming a part of the Summitt truck driver family:
$1.05/mile + fuel surcharge
Monthly Bonuses available
The miles YOU want and the home time YOU need!
Average 3,000 miles/week solo or 5,000-6,500 miles/week teams
Run primarily east of the Mississippi River
Choose the loads you want to run - be home when you want!
Company provided Prepass with tolls paid by the company
Maintenance & Equipment
No tractor age restrictions
National tire discounts
Reduced maintenance rates
Maintenance escrow account
National fuel discount with Pilot & Flying J Travel Centers
EFS Fuel card
Trailers equipped with side skirts, rear trailer tails, & air inflation systems to improve your fuel economy by up to 1 mile/gallon
Multiple insurance options
Earn up to $3,000 for referring a driver
Are you ready to become a part of the Summitt CDL-A truck driver family? We’d love to hear from you! Call to speak with a recruiter and APPLY TODAY!
Cdl-A Experienced Flatbed Truck Driver
NEW! $10,000 Sign-on Bonus to experienced flatbed company drivers.
Flatbed truck driving jobs at Boyd Bros. Our purpose: your success
CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Boyd Bros. – Take Advantage of a 2 CPM Pay Increase!
The best flatbed truck driver jobs are right here at Boyd. Bros – the company the best truck drivers call home. And now, you can earn even more with a $10k sign-on and newly increased pay package!
Professional CDL-A Truck Drivers with just 6 months of flatbed experience will earn a base pay of .51 CPM. Plus, with .06 CPM in sign-on incentives and a .04 CPM productivity bonus, you could be earning as much as .61 CPM!
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first.
We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd drivers is a Million Miler. With each new driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy.
NEW! Industry Leading Pay Package!
2 CPM pay increase (average 61 CPM)
$10,000 sign-on - $500 for first delivery; .06 CPM for 18 months
$1000 weekly minimum guarantee
Monthly Performance Bonus – up to .04 CPM
Boyd offers drivers:
Home weekly- 95% of drivers are home each weekend!
Quality flatbed freight – 40% drop & hook freight
50% no-tarp freight
Stop-off pay, detention & per-diem pay
Late model equipment
Agency Sales Producer - Seeking Military Veteran And Spouse Candidates
As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will perform the fundamental role of servicing customers, supporting the agency owner, and building strong relationships within the community. You’ll work as a member of a team of professionals focused on providing insurance and financial products to help customers protect their homes, cars, lives, and retirement incomes.
*Job Responsibilities of a Licensed Sales Professional*
* Being a team-player to help grow the agency
* Develop meaningful solutions to complex problems in your community
* Achieving goals and being organized and efficient
* Offering insurance and financial products to help customers protect their cars, homes, lives, and retirement income
* Ensuring customers have a great claim experience
* Helping make sure customers have the right protection
*Job Requirements of a Licensed Sales Professional*
* Demonstrate initiative and ownership as well as personal and team accountability
* Experience operating in ambiguous situations
* Resilience getting things done despite difficult conditions or tight deadlines
* Proven experience dedicating themselves to a cause
* Ability to organize and structure resources to accomplish goals, regardless of roadblocks
* Proven ability to learn new skills quickly and efficiently
* Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
* Microsoft Office skills a plus
* Must be willing to obtain a Property and Casualty insurance license
Subject to availability and terms included on AllstateVeterans.com. © 2017 Allstate Insurance Co.
Allstate became a publicly traded company in 1993, and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the trading symbol ALL. As of year-end 2015, Allstate had nearly $104.7 billion in total assets.
Lyft Driver - Supplement Your Work From Home Income
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
CDL A Delivery Drivers
Sturtevant, WICDL-A Delivery Driver
- McLane Delivery Drivers are responsible for the accurate and timely distribution of food staples, food specialty products, and restaurant supplies to various customer locations.
- $55,000 - $65,000 average 1st year income!
- Sign-On Bonus for Delivery Drivers Only
- $10,000 for drivers with one year and 50,000 miles AND delivery experience.
- $4,000 for drivers with one year and 50,000 miles but no delivery experience.
Responsible for assisting the Driver Specialist in every aspect of product delivery to customer stores in an efficient and safe manner by following all company procedures.
Entry Level Driver - Class A - Delivery Driver
This position is responsible for learning the essential functions of the Driver Specialist position including accurate and timely distribution of food staples, food specialty products and restaurant supplies to various customer locations. This position will also incorporate exposure to the Warehouse and Yard Driver functions to demonstrate the operational expectations of the Driver Specialist position and the company and assist in the development process of becoming a Driver Specialist.
CDL Class A -Shuttle/Linehaul/Backhaul Driver
Responsible for the delivery of full trailers to the Domicile and taking empty trailers back to the Distribution Center.
Avg. 1st-Year Pay
Why Join McLANE
1, 2, and 3 day routes
NO long haul
Industry-leading 401(k) with company match
company paid life insurance
HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION AND LIFE INSURANCE BEGIN YOUR 1ST DAY OF Employment.
CDL A Team Truck Drivers
Team Company Driver Benefits
$800 2 day Orientation
$5,000 Sign on Bonus for each team
Make Great Money TOP PAY of $.52 per mile!!!
5,000 Miles Per Week
Optional Per Diem
Rider and Pet Policy
$50.00 for any Stop-Off Pay
68 mph Trucks
Full Benefits Package
401K with Company Match & Disability Insurance Plan
5 Year Seniority Bonus - $10,000
Driver Referral Bonus
$25,000.00 Life on Driver
Direct TV With Pay Channels
Must have a CDL-A
Driver must be 23 years of age
Must be willing to work in teams
No more than 3 moving violations on the past 3 years
No DUI's in the last 3 years
Students & Recent Cdl-A Truck Driver Grads
NTB truck driving opportunities for grads from CDL-certified schools
After four weeks in our driver program, you’re ready to start earning guaranteed home time and higher mileage rates!
Students who have recently graduated from a certified CDL school can begin their training with NTB—so they can hit the road on our outstanding regional truck driving jobs sooner! During this 4-week program, you’ll be paid each day you train and home every 5 days! And after training is over, you’ll start earning our competitive new pay package, regular home time, bonus and incentive programs and generous benefits as an NTB driver.
Our regional runs offer 95% drop & hook freight, no East Coast miles and opportunities to earn more through pickup/drop, detention, breakdown, holiday and vacation pay.
As a driver at NTB, you’ll enjoy these advantages:
Guaranteed home time
Higher competitive rates per mile
Production and safety bonuses
Medical, dental, life and vision benefits
Production and weekend incentive
No East Coast driving
95% drop & hook
Holiday and vacation pay
Detention and breakdown pay
Ask about our Tuition Reimbursement Program!
Give us a call after you’ve graduated and we’ll start your driving career off right: paid training, better pay and GUARANTEED HOME TIME!
Part-time positions also available!
Lawrenceburg, IN (Cincinnati area)
Grand Rapids, MI
Ft. Wayne, IN
Good work history
Must be at least 21 years of age
No DUIs in the last 5 years
No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
Completed a certified driving school
Each applicant will be reviewed on individual basis.
CDL A Regional Company Drivers
WE STARTED REGIONAL, THEN PERFECTED IT.
This is Arnold Transportation, the Original Regional Carrier. For 75 years, we've kept this country moving and our drivers happy.
Super Regional Drivers:
- Assurance Pay of $1,000.00, Earn up to $0.48 CPM!
- Home Every Other Weekend for 48 hours!
- 2 Day $1,000.00 Orientation Pay! This increases your weekly income over the 1st 60 days!
- We don't travel the NE or NW!
- Paid Vacation!
- One of the best CSA scores in the industy!
- No slip seating! 85% of our Equipment is 2015 or newer!
- No sliding pay scale. Paid all miles loaded and empty!
- One of the best benefit packages in the trucking industry!
- Rider and Pet Friendly!
- Approximately 25 to 1 Driver to fleet manager ratio!
CDL Class A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Keep your business moving with CDL-A owner operator truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Ready for a contract you can understand? TransAm Trucking, a leading refrigerated carrier, has owner operator truck driver opportunities available now for professional CDL-A drivers! We offer an excellent CPM pay scale and the miles you need to achieve higher earning potential.
84 CPM loaded & empty
Fuel surcharge paid (loaded & empty)
Paid base plates & permits
Discount fuel network
100% lumper reimbursement
$40 Stop Pay (after 1st stop)
Paid reefer fuel & paid tolls
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Late-model leasing opportunities available
To learn more about CDL-A owner operator truck drivier opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Owner Operator Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
In this position, you will join a veterinary team that provides vaccinations, veterinary services, and high quality, high-volume spay and neuter surgeries for public clients, adoption program animals, and other shelters/rescues. Applicants must be available on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Perform basic medical care including but not limited to: wrapping wounds, blood draws, medicating, vaccinating, nail trimming, SQ fluids, grooming needs, anal gland expression and microchipping under the direction of staff Veterinarian and in accordance with Spay and Neuter SOPs.
- Have basic technical skills associated with anesthesia and surgical procedures: proper instrument use, sterile technique and surgical induction/recovery.
- Assist in monitoring patients during surgery and post-surgery.
- Assist in high volume vaccination and wellness clinics.
- Assist with the daily medical care of shelter pets.
- Responsible for maintaining the control substance logs.
- Actively promote spay and neuter and educate clients on responsible animal ownership.
- Perform daily cleaning of kennels, cages, surgery room and other work spaces.
- Stocking supplies and assisting with inventory.
- Preparing surgical packs and cleaning surgical equipment.
- Maintain patient medical records in database.
- Work and interact with volunteers and visitors to include, but not limited to: training, assigning work, answering questions, promoting Wright-Way Rescue's mission and assisting with their general needs.
- Reconcile daily monetary transactions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
- Two years experience as a Veterinary Technician or have a Certified Veterinary Technician degree. Preference will be given to candidates with experience working as a Veterinary Technician in a high volume spay/neuter clinic or shelter environment.
- Have a working knowledge of common medical terminology, transcription, and data entry.
- Experienced in safe animal handling and restraining for pets.
- Work with a positive outlook, upbeat, energetic and will take initiative. Represent the clinic in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Provide excellent customer service via phone, email and in person.
- Must be comfortable and able to handle dogs and cats, including those with health concerns/conditions as well as behavior conditions and feral cats. Be comfortable dealing with sick and injured cases.
- Ability to make sound judgments and work independently in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands. Requires continual attention to detail.
- Possess the desire to further one's knowledge of technician skills.
- Professionally advocate Wright-Way Rescue's position on issues.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment with all clinic staff.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office, email, Google Apps; as well as vet software and client databases.
- Must be able to routinely lift 50-75 pounds.
- Must be physically able to perform strenuous physical activity on a daily basis including but not limited to: lifting, carrying, reaching, climbing ladders, stooping, squatting, cleaning and bending.
- Effectively handle all species of animals with a variety of temperaments, varying in size and weights.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time while performing work requiring concentration and manual dexterity.
- Daily hours and days of the week may vary according to the needs of the department schedule, may include weekend, nights and holiday work.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!