Motor Polarizer Job Description Sample
Motor Coach Operator (Cdl Driver)
++MOTORCOACH OPERATORS/Drivers+CDL+$500 Sign on Bonus+ (Mesa, AZ)
ALL ABOARD AMERICA!
230 S. Country Club Drive
Mesa, AZ 85210
Our Full Time drivers receive a sign on bonus totaling $500.00, daily safety bonus, daily per diem. We also offer medical, dental, vision, 401K and much more.
YOU HAVE TRIED THE REST, NOW COME DRIVE FOR THE BEST!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Full-Time Drivers who ALWAYS maintain professional driving standards
- Team players
- Strong Communications
- SMILE and keep a good attitude
- BE ON TIME at your spot
- COOPERATE with group leaders and/or coordinators
TO QUALIFY YOU MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Be in good health and have a current DOT medical card
- Must be physically fit to perform all services requested by the group - baggage
handling, loading, unloading, etc.
- Be at least 25 years of age
- One (1) year of professional driving experience operating under a CDL with a "P" endorsement preferred
- Will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- CDL Class A or B with a (P) Endorsement will be required
- Pass a commercial driver's road test
- Be able to perform a proper Pre-trip inspection on the vehicle operated
- MUST PROVIDE a 39-month MVR AT TIME OF INTERVIEW to meet the standards per
company and insurance requirements
- Must have no major accidents, no reckless driving violations, no DUI convictions
within the past three (3) years
- Be able to operate vehicle safely
School Bus drivers looking for year round work We could be a match for you!
Check us out online at: www.allaboardamerica.com
Mon. -- Fri. 8 am -- 4 pm
230 S. Country Club Drive
Mesa, AZ 85210
Contact Scott Duncan at 480-281-0749.
To apply on-line for this job, go to www.allaboardamerica.com and click on the Career Opportunities Available bar at the top of the Home Page. Then follow the prompts to complete the application process.
Motor Grader Operator
Jackson Land Development is a busy site work contractor looking for a highly experienced Finish Grader Operator to meet company productions and specified tolerances. Must be able to read plans and understand a scope of work.
- Must have a valid driver license
- Must have a good driving record
- Use of a company truck could be included
Start immediately, great pay and benefits.
PAY IS BASED OFF OF EXPERIENCE
We promote a Drug-Free Workplace – EEO Workplace
Jackson Land Development’s leadership staff brings nearly 40 years of experience.
Our mission is to be the leader and standard bearer in site development, partnering with residential and commercial land developers who are dedicated to providing the ultimate value and satisfaction to our customers.
Medical Transporter (Ford Motor Company)
Contact: Tania Trevino!! 313-309-1217 firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience and Pay Scale:
0-1 years of experience driving: $10.50
1-3 years of experience driving: $11.00 (must have CPR, HIPAA and Patient Handling Training)
3+ years of experience driving: $12.00 (must have CPR, HIPAA and Patient Handling Training)
(WE WILL PROVIDE!! CPR, HIPAA and Patient Handling Training)
Role and Responsibilities
Role: Our drivers are compassionate, caring, reliable and responsible individuals charged with getting clients who have mobility challenges to their destinations safely and on time.
Report to work each day on time and well groomed, in a clean uniform
Use on-board computer to accept trip requests (work orders) and track pick-up and drop-off status
Promptly communicate with supervisor/dispatcher regarding any in-field issues (e.g. delays, accidents, vehicle problems, etc.)
Transport clients in a full-size wheelchair van to/from their destinations safely and on time
Enter into facilities to usher clients to the vehicle and back
Assist clients as they enter and exit the vehicle, including safe use of a wheelchair lift as needed
Securely transport wheelchair passengers using wheelchair tie-down belts
Help clients fasten/unfasten seatbelts as needed
Fuel and clean vehicle at the end of each shift (Employer shall provide fuel and cleaning supplies)
Adhere to all company policies and protocol
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Must possess a valid Chauffeurs License issued by the State of Michigan
Must pass Motor Vehicle Report screening and be insurable
Must have a clean driving record with no DUI history, and no more than two moving violations in the last year
Must have a good track record of being a reliable and responsible individual (references from previous employer(s) required)
Must have previous experience with a good track record of assisting customers in a thoughtful, caring and timely manner
Must pass Criminal Conviction screen
Must pass Substance Abuse Screening
Must have a high school diploma or GED
Know how to stay calm and keep a level head in a busy environment
Must be passionate about helping people
Willing to work flexible hours
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Experience in customer service is a plus
Working knowledge of helping people in wheelchair/disability is a plus
First Aid/CPR certification a plus but not required (we will train and certify you if needed)
Training will be provided
Motor Coach Driver - National City
Motor Coach Driver WANTED - SPAB/OTR/Casino/Charter - National City
We want YOU to drive for our Company. If you are looking for the very best and have a CDL A or B with passenger and/or airbrake endorsement, we would like you to join your TEAM.
Skills & RequirementsJob
*CDL Class A or B with Passenger Endorsement and Air Brakes
*Minimum 1 year experience driving City, School or Tour Bus
*Clean driving record (H-6)
*SPAB/School Bus Cert a plus, $20 per hour
*Must be able to lift luggage
*Must be able to work weekends and Holidays
*Must submit to a background check
*Must successfully pass a drug and alcohol test
*Understand and follow written and oral instructions
*Must be dependable, have a good professional working attitude
*Must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States
Whether planning a short or long trip, we provide the perfect transportation solution for our clients' needs. Safe, affordable, and reliable - Sun Diego Charter's top priority is our customers. Let us show you what superior service feels like.
CDL Class B Driver, Bus Driver, School Bus Driver, Motor Coach Driver
With 3 locations in Maine and the most diverse charter vehicle fleet in Maine, we are growing and going places!
We are looking for CLASS B CDL Bus Drivers with the Passenger Endorsement.
PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR RETIRING PROFESSIONALS THAT WANT TO STAY ACTIVE. WE ARE LOOKING FOR "PEOPLE" PEOPLE. THE GROUPS WE TRANSPORT ARE GENERALLY ON THEIR WAY TO DOING SOMETHING FUN SO SMILING, PROFESSIONAL FACES ARE A KEY COMPONENT FOR THIS DRIVING POSITION. *
CDL Class B Bus Drivers
CDL Class B Motor Coach Drivers
CDL Class B School Bus Drivers
CDL Class B Trolley Drivers
We are looking for all of the above. Hiring CDL Class B Bus Drivers NOW.
About Us: Northeast Charter & Tour offers extensive passenger transportation services to get you where you need to go. Our variety of group transportation ranges from passenger vans for airport shuttle service to our stylish minibus and, of course, our fleet of full 56-passenger charter buses. The mission of Northeast Charter & Tour Inc. Co. is to provide our customers with safe, reliable and affordable transportation with exceptional customer service and commitment to protecting the environmen
Boat & Motor Repair Team - Parts Ordering & Receiving Technician
- This position supports a marine repair department and requires marine specific experience.
- Work in a state of the art facility.
- Works with modern equipment and software
- Order parts from suppliers, receive parts into inventory, place parts on repair orders.
- Maintain accurate inventory of all parts and accessories
- Must be able to occasionally lift heavy boxes or equipment
- Assists with counter sales of parts and accessories.
- Maintain a friendly and courteous attitude toward customers and employees.
Motor Coach Driver
Drive 45' bus on local and out of town runs. Conduct pre trip and post trip inspections. Always wear a clean, pressed uniform. Attend training and safety meetings as required. Chain bus in winter conditions. Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs for luggage and tire chains. Must have CDL A or B with passenger endorsement. Clean DMV. Drug testing.
Private charters, military groups, school groups and public transit.
Electronic Technicians & Servo Motor Technicians
Locally owned Industrial Repair Center in Perrysburg, Ohio is looking for experienced candidates to join our team. We are a well-established and stable company that specializes in repairing PLC, drives, servo motors, welders and additional industrial electronic equipment.
We have openings in our lab for Electronic Technicians, Field Service and Servo Motor Technicians.
- Servo Motor Repair Technicians with experience diagnosing and troubleshooting motor condition and final assembly of motors. Additional experience troubleshooting AC/DC drives, PLCs, welders and other automation equipment are a plus but not required. Candidates must have a strong electronic and mechanical background. Must be able to work in a shop environment.
Electronic & Field Service Technicians-Component level electronic repair – experience in both thru hole and surface mount technologies. Familiar with multimeters, oscilloscopes, current meters. Good soldering and desoldering skills. Repair of industrial equipment such as motor drives, display panels, power supplies, PLC’s, robotic controls, various printed circuit boards, light curtains, and other industrial electronic equipment. Industrial field service of different systems and processes or maintenance technician background. Good knowledge of control systems, motor drives, PLC’s, feedback devices, and mechanical systems a plus.
- College level coursework or equivalent trades school certification
- Experience in a similar position in lieu of education and certification
Hours: Full-time, First Shift
Compensation: Base salary plus commissions, Full-time
Benefits: Medical & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and 401K
Charter Bus Driver / Motor Coach Operator
A nationwide leader in transportation is seeking full-time charter drivers to join our family in Red Lodge, Montana. Although we have grown to become one of the area's largest bus carriers, we continue to strive for excellence in the transportation industry.
If you are looking for a career in professional charter bus driving this is the job you've been waiting for!!
- First Year Earning Potential $30-$33K
- Sign-on bonus up to $1,500.
- Paid training
- Paid vacation
- Health, Dental and Vision plans
- A 401(k) plan after 120 days, with match funding
- A fully paid life insurance policy, with additional buy up possible
- Gym discounts
- Great Attitude!!
- Must be 21 years of age
- Clean Driver History (no infraction in the past 3 years)
- CDL -- CLASS A or B w Passenger & Air Brake endorsement permit
- Clean Driving Record
- Must meet DOT physical qualifications
- Must pass Pre-employment drug test
- Must be willing to work varied schedules including weekends and holidays
Please apply today for an immediate interview!!
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today's hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!
Electric Motor Re-Winder
We are currently seeking an Electric Motor Re-winder! You will strive to provide safe electrical systems for a variety of customers.
- Install and repair electric motors of different types
- Troubleshoot motor and control systems
- Perform routine maintenance on electric motors
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Previous experience in electric motor rewinding
- Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, and manuals
- Familiarity with electric rewinding equipment
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!