Motorcycle Assembler Job Description Sample
Motorcycle Assembly Jobs Available
Manpower of Lancaster is hiring Motorcycle Assemblers in York, PA Are you looking to get your foot in the door in the automotive field? Interested in pursuing automotive manufacturing? We have the job for you If you have warehouse, general labor, assembly or other entry level experience, you are encouraged to apply As an Assembler you would receive: · $15.75 hourly wage which moves to $16.75 after nine weeks. · The opportunity to work in an excellent, clean and climate controlled work environment. · Great schedule with both day and night shifts available. · Third Shift hours: 7:30pm-6am Sunday, Monday,
Manpower is currently assisting an automotive production leader in York, PA for Assemblers. If you have warehouse, general labor, material handlers, assembly or other entry level experience, you are encouraged to apply!
Pay for this position will be $15.75 an hour and moves to $17.00 after only nine weeks! This is a temporary position, planned to run Jan 2018 to June 2018. We have openings on the following shifts: * 1st Shift: 6am-4:30pm Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday * 1st Shift: 6:30am-5pm Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday * 3rd Shift: 7:30pm-6am Sunday, Monday, Thursday, Friday Job Requirements As an assembler you must be able to work in a team-oriented environment and communicate well with management and fellow employees.
Ideal candidates have very positive attitude and previous experience. Other requirements of the role include:
Must be able to meet physical demands including standing for extend periods, walking, bending, kneeling and reaching
High School or GED or 1 year of verifiable work experience
Pre-employment background check & drug screen will be required as a condition of employment - FREE for all Manpower candidates! Candidates can apply for this position online at www.manpower.com.
Please call Manpower at 717-764-7841 to set up an interview after applying! We offer our employees great career opportunities, competitive wages, holiday/service bonus, access to health insurance options after only 40 hours and more! Referrals are welcome and rewarded ($50 referral bonus) Manpower is an equal opportunity employer.
Motorcycle Assembly And Warehouse Jobs
Job Description Kelly Services is looking for talented individuals with a passion for motorcycles to join our team to produce high performance electric motorcycles that are lightweight, efficient, fast off the line and fun to ride. Our customer is a manufacturer of 100% electric motorcycles for the street and dirt.
Designed to be powerful, efficient and thrilling to ride - crafted in California. Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, Occasional Saturdays 7:00AM - 4:00PM Requirements
Position requires extensive lifting, walking, bending, and pushing.
English written/verbal communication
Assembly or Warehouse experience (6 month minimum)
Passion for motorcycles Don't miss out on this great career opportunity! Send us your resume or call us for immediate consideration! 831-477-7537
? At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
® As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Motorcycle Technician *
Chesapeake Cycles located in Annapolis is looking to expand our team! If you have a passion for motorcycles then we want to meet you.
We are currently looking to hire full time motorcycle technician and prep technician. Offering above average industry pay. Technician Requirement: must have own tools, must have experience with multiple makes and models.
Knowledge of Indian, Victory, and Triumph a PLUS. Current Motorcycle License. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs, and be able to maneuver and push motorcycles.
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible. Email resume with contact information and someone from our team will be in touch to set up an interview date. mailto:email@example.com FSR provides healthcare professionals to government healthcare facilities supporting active military service members, retirees, and their families nationwide. Since 2004, FSR matches talented individuals to organizations to create mutually beneficial, sustainable partnerships.
FSR is a well-established, award winning organization built with committed professionals who have a unified vision of helping others to succeed and thrive. We invite you to join our team and grow with us! FSR is a women-owned, minority, small business based out of Maryland.
Ask about our Working Warriors Program.℠ FSRpeople.com Federal Staffing Resources dba FSR is an Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran/military spouse This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. Facility Web Site: https://www.chesapeakecycles.com/ Recruiter Phone Number: 410-266-0015 External Company Name: Federal Staffing Resources External Company URL: www.fsrpeople.com
Motorcycle Assembly Tech
We are seeking a Motorcycle Assembly Tech to become an integral part of our team! You will perform assembly line tasks as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Motorcycle Technician A AND B Level
Responsible for performing repairs and maintenance listed on repair orders in accordance with dealer and distributor quality and efficiency standards.
Maintain an effective communication with department employees and cooperate in maintaining a stable and healthy work environment.
Maintain and improve job accuracy along with customer satisfaction through your labor productivity and efficiency.
Maintain training requirements set by the dealer and OEM manufactures.
Knowledge, Skills , and Abilities
Understanding of motorcycle,ATV,UTV, maintenance and repair procedures.
Understanding of repair special tools and their safe use.
Required two to five years minimum experience in a powersport dealership or independent shop. It is preferred the applicant have a certification from MMI, PSI, or OEM equivalent.
Ability to maintain a valid motorcycle endorsement along with clean driving record.
Applicant must be a team player and willing to learn from more experienced technicians.
Applicant must be able to lift heavy components(up to and occasionally in excess of 100 lbs) repetitively throughout the work day.
Motorcycle Dealership - Parts & Accessory Associate
SALES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
Adhere to these standards.
A. The Greeting
- Greets or acknowledges customers promptly both at the parts counter and on the floor even when busy.
- Makes the customer feel comfortable in the dealership.
- Makes eye contact with the customer.
- Does not use the phrase “Can I help you?” in any way.
- Communicates effectively with customers/develops rapport.
- Takes a “second swing” on resistant customers.
- Turns the customer over to another P&A salesperson if resistance cannot be overcome.
B. The Probe
- Understands the probe is an ongoing process.
- Attempts to get the customer’s name and repeats it.
- Uses open-ended questions (who, what, tell me…).
- Supports the customer’s responses to probing questions.
- Asks sufficient questions to determine customer’s needs.
- Inquires about the customer’s future needs.
- Always attempts to put the customer on the mailing list.
- Stresses meaningful points discovered in Probing regarding the merchandise.
- Makes use of catalogs and fiche finder to verify customer’s needs.
- Makes the connection between features and benefits clear and understood.
- Demonstrates with enthusiasm on all merchandise.
- Never compares merchandise negatively.
- Always attempts to add-on additional merchandise relevant to the customer’s goals with their machine.
- Listens and acts on buying signals.
- Attempts to “Trial Close” when value has been established.
D. Handling Objections
- Is empathetic with the customer.
- Is able to determine the customer’s true objection.
- Knows and understands how to handle the “price shopper”.
- Knows how to handle requests for discounts.
E. Extras that Enhance Customer Service
- Adjusts to customers with different personalities.
- Controls personal problems while at work.
- Walks the P&A floor daily with fresh eyes (knows where everything is, what’s new, etc.).
- Makes follow-up phone calls and contacts special order customers with ordered parts are received.
- Is empathetic and courteous when handling customer complaints.
- Turns customers over when busy and extra help is needed.
F. Working with Sales and Service Departments
- Assists sales and service departments promptly.
- Is empathetic when dealing with sales and service.
- Communicates with appropriate individuals to avert problems.
- Keeps salespeople and Sales Manager informed of status of customer’s needs, timelines, special requests, etc.
- Communicates status of parts and accessories orders pending to sales.
A. Research and Competition
- Investigate popular accessory choices and makes suggestion for store purchases.
- Knows who the competition is.
- Knows the competitors’ strengths and weaknesses.
B. Inventory Control
- Addresses additional needs or change in inventory needs.
- Is aware of and maintains a balanced inventory.
- Gives feedback on inventory by category.
- Maintains constant awareness of the possibility of customer and employee theft.
- Ensures completeness of the “Lost Sales Log”.
- Correct inventory discrepancies between computer and actual on-hand quantities.
- Complete annual physical inventory.
- Understands details of upcoming promotions and events.
- Is aware of when ads are running.
- Prepares displays for promotions in advance.
- Offers suggestions for future company promotions.
- Rotates merchandise on display.
- Make sure displays are clean.
- Makes sure displays are eye-catching (full, fresh).
- Keeps displays current.
- Understands and follows department merchandising guidelines.
A. Routine Operations Tasks
- Handles cash drawer according to policy.
- Enters all customers into the dealership database using complete and accurate information.
- Makes sure that all returns are processed correctly.
- Returns to Vendors
- Returns to Inventory
- Special Orders
- Makes sure opening and closing procedures are followed.
- Makes sure deposits are received on all special orders.
- Makes sure that special orders are checked-in prior to releasing to customer.
- Makes sure special-order customers are notified.
- Understands how to stock inventory.
- Stocks inventory correctly.
- Knows how to use fiche finder.
- Knows how to stock inventory for ROs and stocks correctly.
- Can fill in for all P&A positions as needed.
- Knows how to fill out all sales forms and figure statistics. (DOC)
- Fills out all sales forms daily and weekly.
B. Shipping and Receiving
- Knows how to reconcile packing slips with actual shipment.
- Verifies correct costs and selling prices are incurred from vendor.
- Checks packing slips against Pos and checks for substitutions, shortages, etc.
- Makes sure merchandise is accurately tagged and ticketed.
- Preps merchandise for display properly.
- Knows proper procedure for packing and weighing shipments.
- Knows procedures for all shipping vendors (UPS, USPO, etc.).
- Makes sure all department members share in all housekeeping tasks.
- Keeps counter, desks, tables and shelves free of clutter.
- Helps maintain entire department and offices in an orderly fashion.
- Notices and corrects out of place merchandise.
- Notices and picks up trash from the floor storewide including outside.
D. Operating the Computer
- Knows how to enter all types of sales.
- Knows how to enter a sale for a service department RO.
- Knows how to enter a sale to major units; both units sold on account and accessory sales with major units.
- Knows how to look at parts on Partsmart and POS.
- Knows how to operate and maintain the printers.
EMPLOYEE REGULATIONS AND BENEFITS
Ensures all P&A employees adhere to these standards.
A. Work Hours
- Is at the counter of on the floor and ready to work at the scheduled time.
- Notifies Manager of inability to be at the counter or on the floor at the scheduled time.
- Scheduling requests kept to a minimum.
- Makes sure the counter and floor is covered effectively.
- Makes sure breaks are taken when scheduled.
- Ensures tardiness is kept to a minimum.
- Makes sure overtime policy is adhered to.
- Makes sure clocking in and out procedures on computer are followed.
B. Payment of Wages
- Knows the present wage rate and commission policy.
- Knows the pay schedule.
- Knows the schedule for performance evaluations and wage reviews.
C. Telephone Usage
- Answers telephone properly and according to outlined procedures.
- Takes messages courteously and accurately.
- Encourages phone shoppers to come to the store.
- Minimizes personal use of the phone.
- Follows personal cell phone policy.
- Complies with parking regulations.
- Complies with store dress code and appearance guidelines.
- Complies with all requirements as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Attends all required meetings.
- Adheres to all company safety policies and guidelines as required.
We are the most awarded Dealership in the country for one reason - customer service. We make customers feel at home. We listen to them and we work hard to improve further everyday.
2017 Indian Motorcycle Diamond Dealer – Top 10 in USA (out of 200 dealers)
2017 Triumph Record Ton up - We sold 100 Triumph units in the 1st 6 months of operation - world wide record
2017 Slingshot Platinum Dealer – Top 35 in USA (out of 460 dealers)
2017 Canam District Dealer of the Year
2017 Patriotic Employer – Secretary of Defense. We honor our Veterans and we support them with special discounts and offering employment.
2016 Victory Gold Dealer
We lead in all brands we carry. We are the top dealer in some segments for the West Coast. We are growing our operation in 2018 with a second location. We have a very dynamic and focussed team that delivers.
We do not have the corporate feel. This is a family owned business and these are our values:
Customer Oriented - we listen to your needs and work hard to satisfy them.
Honest - at our Service Department we have a No Rip Off Policy. We will only suggest to service and repair what your bike needs.
Committed - we will go the extra mile every time to make you feel at home and to deliver the best customer service.
Respect - we respect our customers, vendors, our employees and every stakeholder that interacts with our company.
Contribute to the Community - we are members of our community and we engage and support it at many levels. We give back to our community as we are responsible neighbors who contribute to the betterment of it.
Honor the ones who serve this country - please come and as for our special programs for our National Heroes; whether you are a veteran, work in the forces, fire department, or serve this country in any way.
Trained Certified BMW Ducati Motorcycle Technician
Business is Booming at Wagner Motorsports International in Worcester, MA
and we are accepting applications and conducting personal interviews to hire a
Trained Certified BMW Ducati Motorcycle Technician
Wagner Motorsports has a reputation built on quality and we are seeking a like-minded individual. We are a Franchised Indian, BMW, Ducati and KTM dealer, servicing all makes and models.
We sell over 500 units per year and service even more!
Candidate must have prior automotive / powersports / motorcycle technician experience.
Our employee benefits include:
Great pay plan commensurate with experience
Drug free work environment
Equal opportunity employer
Family Operated Dealer group for almost 50 years
Interviews are by appointment only
No drop-ins please.
Submit your resume to this job posting.
Please include your name, address, email address, salary preference and phone number on your resume.
Motorsports International- Indian Motorcycle of New England
Audi- BMW - Kia- Mercedes-Benz- Used Car Center- Certified Collision Center
700 Plantation Street
Worcester, MA 01605
Search engine keywords:
Auto, tech, technician, mechanic, ASE, certified, A, B, C, automotive, lube, tire changer, service department, tire, express, certified, certifications, factory trained, Quick Lane, Heavy Line, Diesel, acura, aston martin, audi, bentley, bmw, buick, cadillac, chevrolet, chrysler, corvette, daihatsu, dodge, ferrari, fiat, ford, gm, gmc, general motors, honda, hummer, hyundai, infiniti, isuzu, jaguar, jeep, kia, lamborghini, land rover, lexus, lincoln, lotus, maserati, mazda, mercedes-benz, mb, mercury, mg, mini, mitsubishi, nissan, oldsmobile, peugeot, pontiac, porsche, regal, renault, rolls-royce, saab, saturn, smart, subaru, suzuki, toyota, volkswagen, VW, volvo, yugo
Audi- BMW - Kia- Mercedes-Benz- Used Car Center- Certified Collision Center
700 Plantation Street
Worcester, MA 01605
Motorcycle Sales Associate
Job Title…………………. Sales Associate
Department……………... Sales Department
Supervisor………………. Sales Manager
Provide prompt, dependable, high quality, vehicle sales to customers by using current proactive feature benefit sales techniques.
Key Result Areas
• Motorcycle Sales
• Customer Service
Major Duties and Responsibilities
1) Sales Department Managers
• Attain new and used sales quotas as agreed upon with the sales manager.
• Use floor time effectively to meet customer needs and solicit sales of all products.
• Present the features of all products to customers along with their benefits.
• Show each customer advantages of products over competing brands.
• Maintain the computerized inventory control system along with net profit objectives which eliminate the possibility of “lower than anticipated” profits.
• Cross sell additional parts, accessories, HOG memberships, F&I products, Warranties & service contracts etc. with all new and used vehicles.
• Maintain profit margin objective for all vehicle sales.
• Follow procedures to ensure timely and proper completion of all paperwork.
• Follow procedures for quick and efficient handling of warranty items, including tagging and proper storage of these items.
• Introduce new customers to the service, parts, general merchandise and F&I departments and their personnel.
2) Customer Service
• Follow the C.U.S.T.O.M. sales process.
• Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner.
• Handle telephone transactions quickly, and courteously.
• Ensure customers are properly qualified for needs, wants, and ability to buy.
• Practice a feature / benefit selling methodology so that all customers receive consistent treatment when doing business.
• Use a common and consistent quotation methodology for vehicle sales, trade-ins and purchases.
• Conduct a road test, and pre-delivery inspection prior to delivery to customer.
• Ensure the delivery to customer is an “EVENT” which endears the customer to the dealership.
• Contact customers using mailing lists, tickler files and personal follow-up to encourage additional sales and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to “Make Things Right”.
• Attend training sessions to keep current with sales techniques and sales department issues.
• Cultivate prospects (e.g., showroom customer follow-up, phone-in inquiries, past owners, etc.).
3) Other Duties
• As assigned
• No Supervisory Responsibilities
• Treat all employees and customers fairly, courteously, and with dignity.
• Model superior customer service behavior for all sales personnel by maintaining positive relationships with customers, employees GM and owner(s).
• Remain current with all Sales department training available by reviewing ProSell & P.A.C.E. tapes and attending seminars, workshops, and other related training programs assigned by the Sales Manager.
• Be prompt and available for flexible scheduling.
• Be honest and fair in all business dealings.
• Meet or exceed sales quotas on a regular basis.
• Continually learn more about the products and services you sell. Stay current on motorcycle trends and selling features.
Qualifications & Job Requirements
• Must have the ability to get along with a broad customer base.
• High energy level.
• Excellence communication skills and demonstrated “closing skills”.
• Knowledge and experience with sales of Harley-Davidson/Buell motorcycles, and other products sold by the dealership, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them.
• Must be able to work effectively with all areas of the dealership to maximize both the buying experience for the customer and the profitability of the dealership.
• The noise level in the work environment is occasionally loud.
• Occasionally requires the ability to balance and push a 1,000 lb. motorcycle.
• Spend the majority of the day on your feet.
• Is potentially exposed to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor vehicle service department.
• Occasionally, exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne particles.
Motorcycle Sales Associate
Harley-Davidson of Sacramento is continuing to grow and looking to add qualified sales associates to our staff. In business since 1919, we are one of the oldest motorcycle dealerships in the nation and a consistent leader in our industry. This is your opportunity to work at an elite dealership with room for growth and training.
Required attributes and abilities:
· Commitment to providing exceptional customer service
· A self-starter with the ambition to meet goals and continue our success as a top performer
· Motivated by commission and eager to improve themselves
· Results & process driven
· Exceptional communication and follow up skills - verbal - written - phone
· Time management skills to be consistently productive
· Continually seeking learning and improvement opportunities
· Previous experience and/or exposure in a sales environment preferred
· Clean DMV, drug free (pre-employment drug testing required) and background check
Immediate opening with an excellent benefit package that includes
Medical- Dental- Vision- 401k
Industry leading compensation based on your performance ranging between $30,000-$60,000
Please apply online only by replying to this post with a cover letter and your resume
Don’t settle for anything except the best- Apply Today
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Harley-Davidson Harley Motorcycles Bikes
Please respond with resume
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!