Motorcycle Repairer Job Description Sample
Motorcycle Technician *
Chesapeake Cycles located in Annapolis is looking to expand our team! If you have a passion for motorcycles then we want to meet you.
We are currently looking to hire full time motorcycle technician and prep technician. Offering above average industry pay. Technician Requirement: must have own tools, must have experience with multiple makes and models.
Knowledge of Indian, Victory, and Triumph a PLUS. Current Motorcycle License. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs, and be able to maneuver and push motorcycles.
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible. Email resume with contact information and someone from our team will be in touch to set up an interview date. mailto:email@example.com FSR provides healthcare professionals to government healthcare facilities supporting active military service members, retirees, and their families nationwide. Since 2004, FSR matches talented individuals to organizations to create mutually beneficial, sustainable partnerships.
FSR is a well-established, award winning organization built with committed professionals who have a unified vision of helping others to succeed and thrive. We invite you to join our team and grow with us! FSR is a women-owned, minority, small business based out of Maryland.
Ask about our Working Warriors Program.℠ FSRpeople.com Federal Staffing Resources dba FSR is an Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran/military spouse This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. Facility Web Site: https://www.chesapeakecycles.com/ Recruiter Phone Number: 410-266-0015 External Company Name: Federal Staffing Resources External Company URL: www.fsrpeople.com
Technical Service Manager, Motorcycle - NC, TN, KY, VA
Summary: Improve retail customer satisfaction with Suzuki products through dealership development.
Meet with Suzuki dealers and provide training to ensure the dealers can provide prompt, professional and courteous service to Suzuki owners. Provide technical assistance to dealers for difficult technical questions. Protect the company’s interests by controlling expenses and making proper and fair decisions for warranty and goodwill repairs. Principal Tasks
Contact Suzuki dealerships to ensure the dealer provides proper service and repairs to retail Suzuki owners. Establish contact through in-person visits and telephone consultations.
Develop a strong relationship and rapport with dealer personnel and especially the dealership owner. Analyze the dealer’s service capabilities technically and management-wise using specially designed Service Surveys. Develop an action plan to implement the needed improvements.
Provide technical assistance to dealers who experience diagnostic difficulties.
Inspect vehicles/units that are involved in alleged defect related accidents. Provide thorough, detailed reports and photos of the inspection to allow Suzuki management to make appropriate decisions for potential lawsuit cases.
Write reports to document field activity.
Make authorization decisions for both warranty and non-warranty goodwill repairs. Determine the value and effect these authorizations will have on the company, the dealer, and the customer in regard to potential future sales.
Provide technical service expertise and perspective for product improvement, dealer training and retail customer education by participating with other company activities and events such as technical training curriculum development, technical training course instruction, product testing, consumer promotional events, dealer open houses and other industry events.
Communicate with the home office on technical matters, customer relations contacts and other items of concern in assigned territory.
Work with the key management people within the dealership who have decision making authority to purchase parts.
- Educate the staff on the benefits of using genuine parts and assist the dealer with using the Suzuki parts purchase programs to their benefit.
Work Experience Minimum 5 years experience as a technician at a dealership. Suzuki technical knowledge is preferable. Minimum 3 years service management experience at the dealer level.
Education Requirements High school diploma required. Associate degree or 8 years motorcycle industry experience preferred. Secondary education with emphasis on M/C Technology and Business Management is advantageous.
Major manufacturer’s formal training/certification highly desirable. Required Skills A very strong technical background is essential. Must be an excellent communicator and possess superior organizational skills.
Must be able to work and function well without supervision. Licensed and proficient in the operation of motorcycles and ATV’s. Some PC knowledge is required with experience in database, spreadsheet and word-processing software.
Must possess a valid driver's license with motorcycle endorsement and maintain a clean driving record. Must be able to proficiently ride both on-road and off-road motorcycles as well as all-terrain vehicles.
Requisition ID: TSMM
Power-Sports Service Technician / Motorcycle Mechanic > Needed Asap <
Connecticut Scooter Pros is GROWING again and looking to hire a reliable and experienced Motorcycle/ Scooter/ATV/UTV technician, Qualified Tech!
POWERSPORTS SERVICE TECHNICIAN OVERVIEW:
We are looking to hire a reliable and experienced motorcycle/ATV/UTV technician. Qualified Technician must be able to Diagnose, adjust, repair, and/ or overhaul motorcycles and other similar motorized power vehicles including scooters, mopeds, dirt bikes, ATV, UTV, snow mobiles and PWC's.
MOTORCYCLE SERVICE TECHNICIAN REQUIREMENTS:
* Minimum of 3 years of Automotive or Motorcycle Technician Experience Or Equivalent schooling
* Must have reliable transportation and have your own Tool box and tools
* Experience servicing Motorcycles/ATV/UTV's is preferred
* Must be respectful and possess a team player attitude in order to work collaboratively alongside other trained technicians
* Must be comfortable in a fast paced environment
* Must be available to work Monday thru Saturday (Closed Sundays)
* Basic computer skills
* Adhere to a Drug Free Work Environment and company safety guidelines
Job Type: Full-time Permanent (based on quality of work & performance within probationary period)
Salary: $14.00-$20 Per Hour Base wage. Salary is based on Experience and Industry Training and Certifications
Hours: 40-51 Hours per week depending on customer and shop needs
A Passion for the Motorsports industry
Technician must be able to Diagnose, adjust, repair, and/ or overhaul motorcycles and other similar motorized power vehicles including scooters, mopeds, dirt bikes, ATV, snow mobiles and watercrafts.
MOTORCYCLE SERVICE TECHNICIAN BENIFITS
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Automotive or Powersports 3 years minimum
Required license or certification: DRIVERS LICENCE, MOTORCYCLE ENDORSEMENT A PLUS BUT NOT REQUIRED
Dealership Motorcycle - LOT Attendant
The following duties for the position listed shall include but not be limited to;
· Responsible for overall general housekeeping.
· Responsible for product cleanliness and detailing.
· Ability to assist in moving product from one location to another, i.e.; to and from Service, to and from Sales Department.
· Ability to pick up and deliver various items including but not limited to customer product.
· Able to work under close supervision of the Service Manager.
· Abide by all dealership policies pertaining to the department.
· Follow company dress codes and be well groomed at all times.
· Any other specific duties deemed necessary for the overall success of the department and the dealership as a whole.
· Maintain a positive working relationship with all other employees.
· Some technical and / or mechanical aptitude helpful.
· Solid communication skills.
· Ability to obtain and maintain state driver license with motorcycle endorsement.
· High School Diploma or equivalent, unless still enrolled in school.
Þ This position reports directly to the Service Manager.
We are the most awarded Dealership in the country for one reason - customer service. We make customers feel at home. We listen to them and we work hard to improve further everyday.
2017 Indian Motorcycle Diamond Dealer – Top 10 in USA (out of 200 dealers)
2017 Triumph Record Ton up - We sold 100 Triumph units in the 1st 6 months of operation - world wide record
2017 Slingshot Platinum Dealer – Top 35 in USA (out of 460 dealers)
2017 Canam District Dealer of the Year
2017 Patriotic Employer – Secretary of Defense. We honor our Veterans and we support them with special discounts and offering employment.
2016 Victory Gold Dealer
We lead in all brands we carry. We are the top dealer in some segments for the West Coast. We are growing our operation in 2018 with a second location. We have a very dynamic and focussed team that delivers.
We do not have the corporate feel. This is a family owned business and these are our values:
Customer Oriented - we listen to your needs and work hard to satisfy them.
Honest - at our Service Department we have a No Rip Off Policy. We will only suggest to service and repair what your bike needs.
Committed - we will go the extra mile every time to make you feel at home and to deliver the best customer service.
Respect - we respect our customers, vendors, our employees and every stakeholder that interacts with our company.
Contribute to the Community - we are members of our community and we engage and support it at many levels. We give back to our community as we are responsible neighbors who contribute to the betterment of it.
Honor the ones who serve this country - please come and as for our special programs for our National Heroes; whether you are a veteran, work in the forces, fire department, or serve this country in any way.
FULL TIME POSITION FOR A QUALIFIED HARLEY MECHANIC. I NEED A MECHANIC WHO KNOWS THE NEWEST MODELS FROM BRAKES TO ELECTRONICS AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. WE ARE A BUSY SHOP WITH A GREAT CUSTOMER BASE. WE HAVE AN EXCELLENT REPUTATION AND WE INTEND ON KEEPING IT THAT WAY!! WE HAVE MOST TOOLS ON SITE SO YOUR OWN TOOLS ARE OPTIONAL. WE OFFER A FUN BUT PROFESSIONAL WORK ENVIRONMENT IN A GROWING SHOP.
CALL OR EMAIL FOR AN INTERVIEW.
Motorcycle Sales Associate
Job Title…………………. Sales Associate
Department……………... Sales Department
Supervisor………………. Sales Manager
Provide prompt, dependable, high quality, vehicle sales to customers by using current proactive feature benefit sales techniques.
Key Result Areas
• Motorcycle Sales
• Customer Service
Major Duties and Responsibilities
1) Sales Department Managers
• Attain new and used sales quotas as agreed upon with the sales manager.
• Use floor time effectively to meet customer needs and solicit sales of all products.
• Present the features of all products to customers along with their benefits.
• Show each customer advantages of products over competing brands.
• Maintain the computerized inventory control system along with net profit objectives which eliminate the possibility of “lower than anticipated” profits.
• Cross sell additional parts, accessories, HOG memberships, F&I products, Warranties & service contracts etc. with all new and used vehicles.
• Maintain profit margin objective for all vehicle sales.
• Follow procedures to ensure timely and proper completion of all paperwork.
• Follow procedures for quick and efficient handling of warranty items, including tagging and proper storage of these items.
• Introduce new customers to the service, parts, general merchandise and F&I departments and their personnel.
2) Customer Service
• Follow the C.U.S.T.O.M. sales process.
• Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner.
• Handle telephone transactions quickly, and courteously.
• Ensure customers are properly qualified for needs, wants, and ability to buy.
• Practice a feature / benefit selling methodology so that all customers receive consistent treatment when doing business.
• Use a common and consistent quotation methodology for vehicle sales, trade-ins and purchases.
• Conduct a road test, and pre-delivery inspection prior to delivery to customer.
• Ensure the delivery to customer is an “EVENT” which endears the customer to the dealership.
• Contact customers using mailing lists, tickler files and personal follow-up to encourage additional sales and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to “Make Things Right”.
• Attend training sessions to keep current with sales techniques and sales department issues.
• Cultivate prospects (e.g., showroom customer follow-up, phone-in inquiries, past owners, etc.).
3) Other Duties
• As assigned
• No Supervisory Responsibilities
• Treat all employees and customers fairly, courteously, and with dignity.
• Model superior customer service behavior for all sales personnel by maintaining positive relationships with customers, employees GM and owner(s).
• Remain current with all Sales department training available by reviewing ProSell & P.A.C.E. tapes and attending seminars, workshops, and other related training programs assigned by the Sales Manager.
• Be prompt and available for flexible scheduling.
• Be honest and fair in all business dealings.
• Meet or exceed sales quotas on a regular basis.
• Continually learn more about the products and services you sell. Stay current on motorcycle trends and selling features.
Qualifications & Job Requirements
• Must have the ability to get along with a broad customer base.
• High energy level.
• Excellence communication skills and demonstrated “closing skills”.
• Knowledge and experience with sales of Harley-Davidson/Buell motorcycles, and other products sold by the dealership, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them.
• Must be able to work effectively with all areas of the dealership to maximize both the buying experience for the customer and the profitability of the dealership.
• The noise level in the work environment is occasionally loud.
• Occasionally requires the ability to balance and push a 1,000 lb. motorcycle.
• Spend the majority of the day on your feet.
• Is potentially exposed to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor vehicle service department.
• Occasionally, exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne particles.
Motorcycle Sales Associate
Harley-Davidson of Sacramento is continuing to grow and looking to add qualified sales associates to our staff. In business since 1919, we are one of the oldest motorcycle dealerships in the nation and a consistent leader in our industry. This is your opportunity to work at an elite dealership with room for growth and training.
Required attributes and abilities:
· Commitment to providing exceptional customer service
· A self-starter with the ambition to meet goals and continue our success as a top performer
· Motivated by commission and eager to improve themselves
· Results & process driven
· Exceptional communication and follow up skills - verbal - written - phone
· Time management skills to be consistently productive
· Continually seeking learning and improvement opportunities
· Previous experience and/or exposure in a sales environment preferred
· Clean DMV, drug free (pre-employment drug testing required) and background check
Immediate opening with an excellent benefit package that includes
Medical- Dental- Vision- 401k
Industry leading compensation based on your performance ranging between $30,000-$60,000
Please apply online only by replying to this post with a cover letter and your resume
Don’t settle for anything except the best- Apply Today
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Harley-Davidson Harley Motorcycles Bikes
Please respond with resume
Trained Certified BMW Ducati Motorcycle Technician
Business is Booming at Wagner Motorsports International in Worcester, MA
and we are accepting applications and conducting personal interviews to hire a
Trained Certified BMW Ducati Motorcycle Technician
Wagner Motorsports has a reputation built on quality and we are seeking a like-minded individual. We are a Franchised Indian, BMW, Ducati and KTM dealer, servicing all makes and models.
We sell over 500 units per year and service even more!
Candidate must have prior automotive / powersports / motorcycle technician experience.
Our employee benefits include:
Great pay plan commensurate with experience
Drug free work environment
Equal opportunity employer
Family Operated Dealer group for almost 50 years
Interviews are by appointment only
No drop-ins please.
Submit your resume to this job posting.
Please include your name, address, email address, salary preference and phone number on your resume.
Motorsports International- Indian Motorcycle of New England
Audi- BMW - Kia- Mercedes-Benz- Used Car Center- Certified Collision Center
700 Plantation Street
Worcester, MA 01605
Search engine keywords:
Auto, tech, technician, mechanic, ASE, certified, A, B, C, automotive, lube, tire changer, service department, tire, express, certified, certifications, factory trained, Quick Lane, Heavy Line, Diesel, acura, aston martin, audi, bentley, bmw, buick, cadillac, chevrolet, chrysler, corvette, daihatsu, dodge, ferrari, fiat, ford, gm, gmc, general motors, honda, hummer, hyundai, infiniti, isuzu, jaguar, jeep, kia, lamborghini, land rover, lexus, lincoln, lotus, maserati, mazda, mercedes-benz, mb, mercury, mg, mini, mitsubishi, nissan, oldsmobile, peugeot, pontiac, porsche, regal, renault, rolls-royce, saab, saturn, smart, subaru, suzuki, toyota, volkswagen, VW, volvo, yugo
Audi- BMW - Kia- Mercedes-Benz- Used Car Center- Certified Collision Center
700 Plantation Street
Worcester, MA 01605
Motorcycle Technician A AND B Level
Responsible for performing repairs and maintenance listed on repair orders in accordance with dealer and distributor quality and efficiency standards.
Maintain an effective communication with department employees and cooperate in maintaining a stable and healthy work environment.
Maintain and improve job accuracy along with customer satisfaction through your labor productivity and efficiency.
Maintain training requirements set by the dealer and OEM manufactures.
Knowledge, Skills , and Abilities
Understanding of motorcycle,ATV,UTV, maintenance and repair procedures.
Understanding of repair special tools and their safe use.
Required two to five years minimum experience in a powersport dealership or independent shop. It is preferred the applicant have a certification from MMI, PSI, or OEM equivalent.
Ability to maintain a valid motorcycle endorsement along with clean driving record.
Applicant must be a team player and willing to learn from more experienced technicians.
Applicant must be able to lift heavy components(up to and occasionally in excess of 100 lbs) repetitively throughout the work day.
Maintenance Repairer 1
Overview The maintenance and repair individual is responsible for repairing and troubleshooting mechanical problems with the manufacturing machines. This may include, but not be limited to replacing parts and/or motors on these machines. The majority of the lifting can be done using a lift, but there are situations where an individual may manually be required to do some lifting. It is estimated that some of the motors may weigh upwards of 75 lbs. and these may be handled by hand. Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
Disassembles, partially or completely, machines or parts to replace or repair defective parts, finds a faulty circuit, ect. Gets equipment back into operation. Makes necessary adjustments to ensure proper operation of equipment, both single and three phase electrical motors, wiring, fuses, circuit breakers, coils, switches, and motor control starters, overload protection. Replace heat control equipment and thermocouple. Measures, cuts, bends, threads, and installs conduits through which wires are run to outlets, panels, and boxes. Adjusts controls and instruments. Constructs or otherwise fabricates parts pieces of equipment using the lathe, milling machine, welding equipment, and other available equipment. Assists in installation of new equipment.
Follows blueprints, lubrication charts, specifications and works with inspectors, engineers, and technicians
Carries out all work necessary to ensure smooth and continuous and operation of all production and related equipment and machinery.
Performs all jobs in a safe, orderly, and clean manner
Uses safety equipment at all times and performs general housekeeping of maintenance shop
Has knowledge of handling and disposal of hazardous waste material
Performs general shut-down and start-up of equipment during plant shutdown
Engages in Research and Development activities as required, either in direct support or direct supervision
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!