Motorcycle Subassembly Repairer Job Description Sample
Monogram - Sealed System Subassembly Operator
Job Location USA, Selmer, TN
Job Posting Title Monogram - Sealed System Subassembly Operator
The Challenge The Monogram Refrigeration, LLC Sealed System Subassembly Operator will perform brazing operations off the assembly line. This job will require some specialized training. This will require heavy lifting and repetitive operations. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, working with a variety of parts and tools. Monogram Refrigeration, LLC is an affiliate of GE Appliances, a Haier Company.
What you will DoEssential Functions (Responsibilities):
Successful candidate will work as a member of departmental team to build, braze, and test sealed system sub-assemblies. Position may require repetitively brazing. Position may require brazing units in motion. These positions may also repetitively use hand/pneumatic tools and repetitively assemble/install component parts with fasteners.
Maintain basic housekeeping including sweeping and use of electronic cleaning equipment.
Complete tasks and duties assigned by department supervisor.
Comply with safety rules, guidelines, and employee expectations.
Follow all plant safety rules, guidelines, and expectations.
Follow standard work. Complete tasks within takt time.
Physical demands of the position include: Frequent handling and lifting of parts and equipment; frequent standing, walking, reaching at waist level, pushing/pulling, grasping, pinching and fine motor dexterity; occasionally sitting, reaching overhead, reaching at shoulder level, reaching at knee and floor level, bending, stooping, squatting, crouching, kneeling, crawling, climbing stairs/ladders, pivoting, and twisting. Handling, lifting, and carrying parts/equipment – maximum 54 lbs. and pushing/pulling 20 lbf.
Ability to work with parts/equipment which may be hot and/or wet.
Ability to work in loud or noisy environment.
Perform associated and other duties as required.
Position may be subject to rotation.
What you need to SucceedQualifications/
Must be able to obtain braze certification.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Must be 18 years of age or older.
Must be legally authorized to work in the US
Must read, write, and follow written instructions.
Must be able to perform duties within a prescribed time limit as well as wear safety glasses and observe all safety rules.
Ability to perform essential job functions of stated position, with or without and accommodation, including, but not limited to: Frequent handling and lifting of parts and equipment; frequent standing, walking, reaching at waist level, pushing/pulling, grasping, pinching and fine motor dexterity; occasionally sitting, reaching overhead, reaching at shoulder level, reaching at knee and floor level, bending, stooping, squatting, crouching, kneeling, crawling, climbing stairs/ladders, pivoting, and twisting. Handling, lifting, and carrying parts/equipment (maximum 54 lbs. and pushing/pulling 20 lbf.).
Requires working with chemicals.
Requires tolerance to heights in excess of six (6) feet and to noise levels between 70 to 90 dba. GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Motorcycle Technician, A/B Level Mechanic
Chaparral Motorsports, an authorized Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, KTM, Suzuki, Can-Am, Victory, Polaris, Arctic Cat and Kymco dealer is seeking an A/B level Motorcycle Technicians to join its service team.
- Test operate vehicles before or after repairs
- Repair or adjust motorcycle subassemblies, such as forks, transmissions, brakes, or drive chains, according to specifications.
- Replace defective parts, using hand tools, arbor presses, flexible power presses, or power tools.
- Connect test panels to engines and measure generator output, ignition timing, or other engine performance indicators
- Listen to engines, examine vehicle frames, or confer with customers to determine nature and extent of malfunction or damage
- Reassemble and test subassembly units
- Dismantle engines and repair or replace defective parts, such as magnetos, carburetors, or generators
- Remove cylinder heads and grind valves to scrape off carbon and replace defective valves, pistons, cylinders, or rings, using hand and power tools
- Repair or replace other parts, such as headlights, horns, handlebar controls, gasoline or oil tanks, starters, or mufflers
- Disassemble subassembly units and examine condition, movement, or alignment of parts, visually or using gauges
- Hammer out dents and bends in frames, weld tears and breaks; then reassemble frames and reinstall engines
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- At least 2 years of motorcycle dealership experience
- Any Certifications from Honda, Yamaha, KTM, Kawasaki, CanAm, Polaris A PLUS!
- Dependable and self-motivated.
- Valid drivers license with motorcycle endorsement
- MMI or equivalent training
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources. read specifications, read schematics, read technical drawings, read vehicle manufacturer's specifications, obtain information from clients, customers, read work order, instructions, formulas, or processing charts
Ability to add and subtract three digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Industry leading performance based compensation
- Employee Discounts
- 401K through Principal Financial Group
- Health Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
Motorcycle Technician *
Chesapeake Cycles located in Annapolis is looking to expand our team! If you have a passion for motorcycles then we want to meet you.
We are currently looking to hire full time motorcycle technician and prep technician. Offering above average industry pay. Technician Requirement: must have own tools, must have experience with multiple makes and models.
Knowledge of Indian, Victory, and Triumph a PLUS. Current Motorcycle License. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs, and be able to maneuver and push motorcycles.
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible. Email resume with contact information and someone from our team will be in touch to set up an interview date. mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org FSR provides healthcare professionals to government healthcare facilities supporting active military service members, retirees, and their families nationwide. Since 2004, FSR matches talented individuals to organizations to create mutually beneficial, sustainable partnerships.
FSR is a well-established, award winning organization built with committed professionals who have a unified vision of helping others to succeed and thrive. We invite you to join our team and grow with us! FSR is a women-owned, minority, small business based out of Maryland.
Ask about our Working Warriors Program.℠ FSRpeople.com Federal Staffing Resources dba FSR is an Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran/military spouse This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. Facility Web Site: https://www.chesapeakecycles.com/ Recruiter Phone Number: 410-266-0015 External Company Name: Federal Staffing Resources External Company URL: www.fsrpeople.com
Technical Service Manager, Motorcycle - NC, TN, KY, VA
Summary: Improve retail customer satisfaction with Suzuki products through dealership development.
Meet with Suzuki dealers and provide training to ensure the dealers can provide prompt, professional and courteous service to Suzuki owners. Provide technical assistance to dealers for difficult technical questions. Protect the company’s interests by controlling expenses and making proper and fair decisions for warranty and goodwill repairs. Principal Tasks
Contact Suzuki dealerships to ensure the dealer provides proper service and repairs to retail Suzuki owners. Establish contact through in-person visits and telephone consultations.
Develop a strong relationship and rapport with dealer personnel and especially the dealership owner. Analyze the dealer’s service capabilities technically and management-wise using specially designed Service Surveys. Develop an action plan to implement the needed improvements.
Provide technical assistance to dealers who experience diagnostic difficulties.
Inspect vehicles/units that are involved in alleged defect related accidents. Provide thorough, detailed reports and photos of the inspection to allow Suzuki management to make appropriate decisions for potential lawsuit cases.
Write reports to document field activity.
Make authorization decisions for both warranty and non-warranty goodwill repairs. Determine the value and effect these authorizations will have on the company, the dealer, and the customer in regard to potential future sales.
Provide technical service expertise and perspective for product improvement, dealer training and retail customer education by participating with other company activities and events such as technical training curriculum development, technical training course instruction, product testing, consumer promotional events, dealer open houses and other industry events.
Communicate with the home office on technical matters, customer relations contacts and other items of concern in assigned territory.
Work with the key management people within the dealership who have decision making authority to purchase parts.
- Educate the staff on the benefits of using genuine parts and assist the dealer with using the Suzuki parts purchase programs to their benefit.
Work Experience Minimum 5 years experience as a technician at a dealership. Suzuki technical knowledge is preferable. Minimum 3 years service management experience at the dealer level.
Education Requirements High school diploma required. Associate degree or 8 years motorcycle industry experience preferred. Secondary education with emphasis on M/C Technology and Business Management is advantageous.
Major manufacturer’s formal training/certification highly desirable. Required Skills A very strong technical background is essential. Must be an excellent communicator and possess superior organizational skills.
Must be able to work and function well without supervision. Licensed and proficient in the operation of motorcycles and ATV’s. Some PC knowledge is required with experience in database, spreadsheet and word-processing software.
Must possess a valid driver's license with motorcycle endorsement and maintain a clean driving record. Must be able to proficiently ride both on-road and off-road motorcycles as well as all-terrain vehicles.
Requisition ID: TSMM
Power-Sports Service Technician / Motorcycle Mechanic > Needed Asap <
Connecticut Scooter Pros is GROWING again and looking to hire a reliable and experienced Motorcycle/ Scooter/ATV/UTV technician, Qualified Tech!
POWERSPORTS SERVICE TECHNICIAN OVERVIEW:
We are looking to hire a reliable and experienced motorcycle/ATV/UTV technician. Qualified Technician must be able to Diagnose, adjust, repair, and/ or overhaul motorcycles and other similar motorized power vehicles including scooters, mopeds, dirt bikes, ATV, UTV, snow mobiles and PWC's.
MOTORCYCLE SERVICE TECHNICIAN REQUIREMENTS:
* Minimum of 3 years of Automotive or Motorcycle Technician Experience Or Equivalent schooling
* Must have reliable transportation and have your own Tool box and tools
* Experience servicing Motorcycles/ATV/UTV's is preferred
* Must be respectful and possess a team player attitude in order to work collaboratively alongside other trained technicians
* Must be comfortable in a fast paced environment
* Must be available to work Monday thru Saturday (Closed Sundays)
* Basic computer skills
* Adhere to a Drug Free Work Environment and company safety guidelines
Job Type: Full-time Permanent (based on quality of work & performance within probationary period)
Salary: $14.00-$20 Per Hour Base wage. Salary is based on Experience and Industry Training and Certifications
Hours: 40-51 Hours per week depending on customer and shop needs
A Passion for the Motorsports industry
Technician must be able to Diagnose, adjust, repair, and/ or overhaul motorcycles and other similar motorized power vehicles including scooters, mopeds, dirt bikes, ATV, snow mobiles and watercrafts.
MOTORCYCLE SERVICE TECHNICIAN BENIFITS
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Automotive or Powersports 3 years minimum
Required license or certification: DRIVERS LICENCE, MOTORCYCLE ENDORSEMENT A PLUS BUT NOT REQUIRED
Dealership Motorcycle - LOT Attendant
The following duties for the position listed shall include but not be limited to;
· Responsible for overall general housekeeping.
· Responsible for product cleanliness and detailing.
· Ability to assist in moving product from one location to another, i.e.; to and from Service, to and from Sales Department.
· Ability to pick up and deliver various items including but not limited to customer product.
· Able to work under close supervision of the Service Manager.
· Abide by all dealership policies pertaining to the department.
· Follow company dress codes and be well groomed at all times.
· Any other specific duties deemed necessary for the overall success of the department and the dealership as a whole.
· Maintain a positive working relationship with all other employees.
· Some technical and / or mechanical aptitude helpful.
· Solid communication skills.
· Ability to obtain and maintain state driver license with motorcycle endorsement.
· High School Diploma or equivalent, unless still enrolled in school.
Þ This position reports directly to the Service Manager.
We are the most awarded Dealership in the country for one reason - customer service. We make customers feel at home. We listen to them and we work hard to improve further everyday.
2017 Indian Motorcycle Diamond Dealer – Top 10 in USA (out of 200 dealers)
2017 Triumph Record Ton up - We sold 100 Triumph units in the 1st 6 months of operation - world wide record
2017 Slingshot Platinum Dealer – Top 35 in USA (out of 460 dealers)
2017 Canam District Dealer of the Year
2017 Patriotic Employer – Secretary of Defense. We honor our Veterans and we support them with special discounts and offering employment.
2016 Victory Gold Dealer
We lead in all brands we carry. We are the top dealer in some segments for the West Coast. We are growing our operation in 2018 with a second location. We have a very dynamic and focussed team that delivers.
We do not have the corporate feel. This is a family owned business and these are our values:
Customer Oriented - we listen to your needs and work hard to satisfy them.
Honest - at our Service Department we have a No Rip Off Policy. We will only suggest to service and repair what your bike needs.
Committed - we will go the extra mile every time to make you feel at home and to deliver the best customer service.
Respect - we respect our customers, vendors, our employees and every stakeholder that interacts with our company.
Contribute to the Community - we are members of our community and we engage and support it at many levels. We give back to our community as we are responsible neighbors who contribute to the betterment of it.
Honor the ones who serve this country - please come and as for our special programs for our National Heroes; whether you are a veteran, work in the forces, fire department, or serve this country in any way.
FULL TIME POSITION FOR A QUALIFIED HARLEY MECHANIC. I NEED A MECHANIC WHO KNOWS THE NEWEST MODELS FROM BRAKES TO ELECTRONICS AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. WE ARE A BUSY SHOP WITH A GREAT CUSTOMER BASE. WE HAVE AN EXCELLENT REPUTATION AND WE INTEND ON KEEPING IT THAT WAY!! WE HAVE MOST TOOLS ON SITE SO YOUR OWN TOOLS ARE OPTIONAL. WE OFFER A FUN BUT PROFESSIONAL WORK ENVIRONMENT IN A GROWING SHOP.
CALL OR EMAIL FOR AN INTERVIEW.
Motorcycle Sales Associate
Job Title…………………. Sales Associate
Department……………... Sales Department
Supervisor………………. Sales Manager
Provide prompt, dependable, high quality, vehicle sales to customers by using current proactive feature benefit sales techniques.
Key Result Areas
• Motorcycle Sales
• Customer Service
Major Duties and Responsibilities
1) Sales Department Managers
• Attain new and used sales quotas as agreed upon with the sales manager.
• Use floor time effectively to meet customer needs and solicit sales of all products.
• Present the features of all products to customers along with their benefits.
• Show each customer advantages of products over competing brands.
• Maintain the computerized inventory control system along with net profit objectives which eliminate the possibility of “lower than anticipated” profits.
• Cross sell additional parts, accessories, HOG memberships, F&I products, Warranties & service contracts etc. with all new and used vehicles.
• Maintain profit margin objective for all vehicle sales.
• Follow procedures to ensure timely and proper completion of all paperwork.
• Follow procedures for quick and efficient handling of warranty items, including tagging and proper storage of these items.
• Introduce new customers to the service, parts, general merchandise and F&I departments and their personnel.
2) Customer Service
• Follow the C.U.S.T.O.M. sales process.
• Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner.
• Handle telephone transactions quickly, and courteously.
• Ensure customers are properly qualified for needs, wants, and ability to buy.
• Practice a feature / benefit selling methodology so that all customers receive consistent treatment when doing business.
• Use a common and consistent quotation methodology for vehicle sales, trade-ins and purchases.
• Conduct a road test, and pre-delivery inspection prior to delivery to customer.
• Ensure the delivery to customer is an “EVENT” which endears the customer to the dealership.
• Contact customers using mailing lists, tickler files and personal follow-up to encourage additional sales and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to “Make Things Right”.
• Attend training sessions to keep current with sales techniques and sales department issues.
• Cultivate prospects (e.g., showroom customer follow-up, phone-in inquiries, past owners, etc.).
3) Other Duties
• As assigned
• No Supervisory Responsibilities
• Treat all employees and customers fairly, courteously, and with dignity.
• Model superior customer service behavior for all sales personnel by maintaining positive relationships with customers, employees GM and owner(s).
• Remain current with all Sales department training available by reviewing ProSell & P.A.C.E. tapes and attending seminars, workshops, and other related training programs assigned by the Sales Manager.
• Be prompt and available for flexible scheduling.
• Be honest and fair in all business dealings.
• Meet or exceed sales quotas on a regular basis.
• Continually learn more about the products and services you sell. Stay current on motorcycle trends and selling features.
Qualifications & Job Requirements
• Must have the ability to get along with a broad customer base.
• High energy level.
• Excellence communication skills and demonstrated “closing skills”.
• Knowledge and experience with sales of Harley-Davidson/Buell motorcycles, and other products sold by the dealership, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them.
• Must be able to work effectively with all areas of the dealership to maximize both the buying experience for the customer and the profitability of the dealership.
• The noise level in the work environment is occasionally loud.
• Occasionally requires the ability to balance and push a 1,000 lb. motorcycle.
• Spend the majority of the day on your feet.
• Is potentially exposed to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor vehicle service department.
• Occasionally, exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne particles.
Motorcycle Sales Associate
Harley-Davidson of Sacramento is continuing to grow and looking to add qualified sales associates to our staff. In business since 1919, we are one of the oldest motorcycle dealerships in the nation and a consistent leader in our industry. This is your opportunity to work at an elite dealership with room for growth and training.
Required attributes and abilities:
· Commitment to providing exceptional customer service
· A self-starter with the ambition to meet goals and continue our success as a top performer
· Motivated by commission and eager to improve themselves
· Results & process driven
· Exceptional communication and follow up skills - verbal - written - phone
· Time management skills to be consistently productive
· Continually seeking learning and improvement opportunities
· Previous experience and/or exposure in a sales environment preferred
· Clean DMV, drug free (pre-employment drug testing required) and background check
Immediate opening with an excellent benefit package that includes
Medical- Dental- Vision- 401k
Industry leading compensation based on your performance ranging between $30,000-$60,000
Please apply online only by replying to this post with a cover letter and your resume
Don’t settle for anything except the best- Apply Today
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Harley-Davidson Harley Motorcycles Bikes
Please respond with resume
Trained Certified BMW Ducati Motorcycle Technician
Business is Booming at Wagner Motorsports International in Worcester, MA
and we are accepting applications and conducting personal interviews to hire a
Trained Certified BMW Ducati Motorcycle Technician
Wagner Motorsports has a reputation built on quality and we are seeking a like-minded individual. We are a Franchised Indian, BMW, Ducati and KTM dealer, servicing all makes and models.
We sell over 500 units per year and service even more!
Candidate must have prior automotive / powersports / motorcycle technician experience.
Our employee benefits include:
Great pay plan commensurate with experience
Drug free work environment
Equal opportunity employer
Family Operated Dealer group for almost 50 years
Interviews are by appointment only
No drop-ins please.
Submit your resume to this job posting.
Please include your name, address, email address, salary preference and phone number on your resume.
Motorsports International- Indian Motorcycle of New England
Audi- BMW - Kia- Mercedes-Benz- Used Car Center- Certified Collision Center
700 Plantation Street
Worcester, MA 01605
Search engine keywords:
Auto, tech, technician, mechanic, ASE, certified, A, B, C, automotive, lube, tire changer, service department, tire, express, certified, certifications, factory trained, Quick Lane, Heavy Line, Diesel, acura, aston martin, audi, bentley, bmw, buick, cadillac, chevrolet, chrysler, corvette, daihatsu, dodge, ferrari, fiat, ford, gm, gmc, general motors, honda, hummer, hyundai, infiniti, isuzu, jaguar, jeep, kia, lamborghini, land rover, lexus, lincoln, lotus, maserati, mazda, mercedes-benz, mb, mercury, mg, mini, mitsubishi, nissan, oldsmobile, peugeot, pontiac, porsche, regal, renault, rolls-royce, saab, saturn, smart, subaru, suzuki, toyota, volkswagen, VW, volvo, yugo
Audi- BMW - Kia- Mercedes-Benz- Used Car Center- Certified Collision Center
700 Plantation Street
Worcester, MA 01605
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!