Motorcycle Tester Job Description Sample
Harley-Davidson of Ocean County is currently looking to hire an experienced Expert or Master Harley-Davidson Technician to join our team. Immediate openings are available. We offer competitive flat rate earnings as well as excellent benefits including health care, prescription plan, dental insurance, vacation and holiday pay, and 401k plan. If interested in these positions, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your resume to (732) 367-0723. No phone inquiries please.
Motorcycle & ATV Mechanic A Tech To C Tech
Wesley Chapel, FL
The dealership provides powersports sales, service, and parts to the greater Tampa Bay metro area community based out of Wesley Chapel Florida.
We are actively seeking enthusiastic and professional individuals to grow their careers in the exciting marine industry. Our product range includes all sizes & styles of on & off-road vehicles, and all the top parts & accessories for each. We carry industry leading franchises as well as a large selection of pre-owned models. If you have a passion for the excitement of powersports, we can provide you the tools and guidance for a successful career.
The Powersports Technician is an essential employee to our powersports dealership. He/She is responsible for ensuring proper operation of every vehicle on site. The technician will work preparing and fixing both new dealership motorcycles & off-road vehicles for sale as well as 3rd party vehicles in for service. This role is fast paced and success will be determined by both the quality and quantity of work completed. A good technician must be able to diagnose complex mechanical & electrical problems that arise using factory tools and techniques. He/She must be flexible in moving from project to project in the most efficient manner while prioritizing the needs of the dealership. The technician must be able to work on a diverse set of products including motorcycles, dirt bikes, atv’s, side x sides, utv’s, scooters, and more.
- Prepare & assemble all new vehicles for sale
- Review and repair vehicles as needed for PDI
- Diagnose and repair all customer vehicles for service
- Add any requested accessories to vehicles as needed
- Assist with incoming vehicle deliveries
- Complete the service checklist for every unit
- Update your service writer with progress routinely
- Log all items used for service accounting and billing
- Communicate & update parts & sales departments with progress
- Keep your work area clean, neat, & organized
- Comply with OSHA &store safety policies
- Keep up with certifications and continuing education
- Work with factory representation for warranty authorization
- Help and assist other team members
- Keep a positive attitude and work hard
- Highly motivated
- Vehicle factory certifications
- Knowledge of powersports motor systems
- Advanced knowledge of all cycle motor systems
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
Please submit a cover letter along with your resume for review.
Motorcycle Delivery Driver
Clean driving record required. M Endorsement on license preferred.
Duties include (but are not limited to) driving company vehicle to deliver & pick up parts & motorcycles, assisting with the Service Department's needs, maintaining a clean work environment & vehicle, loading/unloading/assisting in loading & unloading delivery truck, report vehicle defects/accidents/traffic violations/damage before and after route, ensure compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards & guidelines, primary interface with the customer at point of delivery.
We offer Heath/dental/vision insurance, 401k retirement plan, paid time off- after 1 year, employee discount. Motorcycle / Automobile Experience- Preferred but not Required. We are a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug testing & background check required and random tests are conducted.
Harley Davidson Motorcycle Sales
WE NEED SALES PROFESSIONALS NOW!!!!
Are you a motorcycle enthusiast who would love to help others enjoy the lifestyle of being on 2 wheels? This could be the career for you!
Harley-Davidson of Lynchburg is currently looking for a few top notch team members for our sales department. We want individuals with great attitudes, are retail minded, and are excited about motorcycles. Don't miss out on this opportunity! Extensive training and industry leading resources will be provided to enhance your opportunity for success. This is your chance to join in on one of the most dynamic and innovative motorcycle sales teams in Virginia! Limitless career advancement opportunities are available, based on performance! If you would like to be a part of this amazing opportunity, then there is no time to waste! Veteran Sales people with proven track record of success welcome. No sales experience needed as we will train you!!! WE ARE TRULY INVESTED IN YOUR SUCCESS……
Power-Sports Service Technician / Motorcycle Mechanic > Needed Asap <
Connecticut Scooter Pros is GROWING again and looking to hire a reliable and experienced Motorcycle/ Scooter/ATV/UTV technician, Qualified Tech!
POWERSPORTS SERVICE TECHNICIAN OVERVIEW:
We are looking to hire a reliable and experienced motorcycle/ATV/UTV technician. Qualified Technician must be able to Diagnose, adjust, repair, and/ or overhaul motorcycles and other similar motorized power vehicles including scooters, mopeds, dirt bikes, ATV, UTV, snow mobiles and PWC's.
MOTORCYCLE SERVICE TECHNICIAN REQUIREMENTS:
* Minimum of 3 years of Automotive or Motorcycle Technician Experience Or Equivalent schooling
* Must have reliable transportation and have your own Tool box and tools
* Experience servicing Motorcycles/ATV/UTV's is preferred
* Must be respectful and possess a team player attitude in order to work collaboratively alongside other trained technicians
* Must be comfortable in a fast paced environment
* Must be available to work Monday thru Saturday (Closed Sundays)
* Basic computer skills
* Adhere to a Drug Free Work Environment and company safety guidelines
Job Type: Full-time Permanent (based on quality of work & performance within probationary period)
Salary: $14.00-$20 Per Hour Base wage. Salary is based on Experience and Industry Training and Certifications
Hours: 40-51 Hours per week depending on customer and shop needs
A Passion for the Motorsports industry
Technician must be able to Diagnose, adjust, repair, and/ or overhaul motorcycles and other similar motorized power vehicles including scooters, mopeds, dirt bikes, ATV, snow mobiles and watercrafts.
MOTORCYCLE SERVICE TECHNICIAN BENIFITS
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Automotive or Powersports 3 years minimum
Required license or certification: DRIVERS LICENCE, MOTORCYCLE ENDORSEMENT A PLUS BUT NOT REQUIRED
Motorcycle Dealership - Jr. Service Technician
The following duties for the position listed shall include but not be limited to;
- Competent in repairing any product sold in the dealership.
- Capable of performing routine maintenance on any product sold in the dealership.
- Ability to do pre-delivery inspections of new units
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Abide by all dealership policies pertaining to the department.
- Follow departmental dress codes and be well groomed at all times.
- Any other specific duties deemed necessary for the overall success of the department and the dealership as a whole.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all other employees.
- Solid technical and / or mechanical skills.
- Familiarity of product lines sold in dealership.
- Ownership of complete set of tools.
- Computer literate.
- Previous motorcycle or automobile service experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- State of Michigan Motorcycle Mechanic certified (not mandatory)
Þ This position reports directly to the Service Manager.
We are the most awarded Dealership in the country for one reason - customer service. We make customers feel at home. We listen to them and we work hard to improve further everyday.
2017 Indian Motorcycle Diamond Dealer – Top 10 in USA (out of 200 dealers)
2017 Triumph Record Ton up - We sold 100 Triumph units in the 1st 6 months of operation - world wide record
2017 Slingshot Platinum Dealer – Top 35 in USA (out of 460 dealers)
2017 Canam District Dealer of the Year
2017 Patriotic Employer – Secretary of Defense. We honor our Veterans and we support them with special discounts and offering employment.
2016 Victory Gold Dealer
We lead in all brands we carry. We are the top dealer in some segments for the West Coast. We are growing our operation in 2018 with a second location. We have a very dynamic and focussed team that delivers.
We do not have the corporate feel. This is a family owned business and these are our values:
Customer Oriented - we listen to your needs and work hard to satisfy them.
Honest - at our Service Department we have a No Rip Off Policy. We will only suggest to service and repair what your bike needs.
Committed - we will go the extra mile every time to make you feel at home and to deliver the best customer service.
Respect - we respect our customers, vendors, our employees and every stakeholder that interacts with our company.
Contribute to the Community - we are members of our community and we engage and support it at many levels. We give back to our community as we are responsible neighbors who contribute to the betterment of it.
Honor the ones who serve this country - please come and as for our special programs for our National Heroes; whether you are a veteran, work in the forces, fire department, or serve this country in any way.
Motorcycle Sales Associate
Job Title…………………. Sales Associate
Department……………... Sales Department
Supervisor………………. Sales Manager
Provide prompt, dependable, high quality, vehicle sales to customers by using current proactive feature benefit sales techniques.
Key Result Areas
• Motorcycle Sales
• Customer Service
Major Duties and Responsibilities
1) Sales Department Managers
• Attain new and used sales quotas as agreed upon with the sales manager.
• Use floor time effectively to meet customer needs and solicit sales of all products.
• Present the features of all products to customers along with their benefits.
• Show each customer advantages of products over competing brands.
• Maintain the computerized inventory control system along with net profit objectives which eliminate the possibility of “lower than anticipated” profits.
• Cross sell additional parts, accessories, HOG memberships, F&I products, Warranties & service contracts etc. with all new and used vehicles.
• Maintain profit margin objective for all vehicle sales.
• Follow procedures to ensure timely and proper completion of all paperwork.
• Follow procedures for quick and efficient handling of warranty items, including tagging and proper storage of these items.
• Introduce new customers to the service, parts, general merchandise and F&I departments and their personnel.
2) Customer Service
• Follow the C.U.S.T.O.M. sales process.
• Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner.
• Handle telephone transactions quickly, and courteously.
• Ensure customers are properly qualified for needs, wants, and ability to buy.
• Practice a feature / benefit selling methodology so that all customers receive consistent treatment when doing business.
• Use a common and consistent quotation methodology for vehicle sales, trade-ins and purchases.
• Conduct a road test, and pre-delivery inspection prior to delivery to customer.
• Ensure the delivery to customer is an “EVENT” which endears the customer to the dealership.
• Contact customers using mailing lists, tickler files and personal follow-up to encourage additional sales and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to “Make Things Right”.
• Attend training sessions to keep current with sales techniques and sales department issues.
• Cultivate prospects (e.g., showroom customer follow-up, phone-in inquiries, past owners, etc.).
3) Other Duties
• As assigned
• No Supervisory Responsibilities
• Treat all employees and customers fairly, courteously, and with dignity.
• Model superior customer service behavior for all sales personnel by maintaining positive relationships with customers, employees GM and owner(s).
• Remain current with all Sales department training available by reviewing ProSell & P.A.C.E. tapes and attending seminars, workshops, and other related training programs assigned by the Sales Manager.
• Be prompt and available for flexible scheduling.
• Be honest and fair in all business dealings.
• Meet or exceed sales quotas on a regular basis.
• Continually learn more about the products and services you sell. Stay current on motorcycle trends and selling features.
Qualifications & Job Requirements
• Must have the ability to get along with a broad customer base.
• High energy level.
• Excellence communication skills and demonstrated “closing skills”.
• Knowledge and experience with sales of Harley-Davidson/Buell motorcycles, and other products sold by the dealership, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them.
• Must be able to work effectively with all areas of the dealership to maximize both the buying experience for the customer and the profitability of the dealership.
• The noise level in the work environment is occasionally loud.
• Occasionally requires the ability to balance and push a 1,000 lb. motorcycle.
• Spend the majority of the day on your feet.
• Is potentially exposed to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor vehicle service department.
• Occasionally, exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne particles.
FULL TIME POSITION FOR A QUALIFIED HARLEY MECHANIC. I NEED A MECHANIC WHO KNOWS THE NEWEST MODELS FROM BRAKES TO ELECTRONICS AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. WE ARE A BUSY SHOP WITH A GREAT CUSTOMER BASE. WE HAVE AN EXCELLENT REPUTATION AND WE INTEND ON KEEPING IT THAT WAY!! WE HAVE MOST TOOLS ON SITE SO YOUR OWN TOOLS ARE OPTIONAL. WE OFFER A FUN BUT PROFESSIONAL WORK ENVIRONMENT IN A GROWING SHOP.
CALL OR EMAIL FOR AN INTERVIEW.
Motorcycle Technician A AND B Level
Responsible for performing repairs and maintenance listed on repair orders in accordance with dealer and distributor quality and efficiency standards.
Maintain an effective communication with department employees and cooperate in maintaining a stable and healthy work environment.
Maintain and improve job accuracy along with customer satisfaction through your labor productivity and efficiency.
Maintain training requirements set by the dealer and OEM manufactures.
Knowledge, Skills , and Abilities
Understanding of motorcycle,ATV,UTV, maintenance and repair procedures.
Understanding of repair special tools and their safe use.
Required two to five years minimum experience in a powersport dealership or independent shop. It is preferred the applicant have a certification from MMI, PSI, or OEM equivalent.
Ability to maintain a valid motorcycle endorsement along with clean driving record.
Applicant must be a team player and willing to learn from more experienced technicians.
Applicant must be able to lift heavy components(up to and occasionally in excess of 100 lbs) repetitively throughout the work day.
Trained Certified BMW Ducati Motorcycle Technician
Business is Booming at Wagner Motorsports International in Worcester, MA
and we are accepting applications and conducting personal interviews to hire a
Trained Certified BMW Ducati Motorcycle Technician
Wagner Motorsports has a reputation built on quality and we are seeking a like-minded individual. We are a Franchised Indian, BMW, Ducati and KTM dealer, servicing all makes and models.
We sell over 500 units per year and service even more!
Candidate must have prior automotive / powersports / motorcycle technician experience.
Our employee benefits include:
Great pay plan commensurate with experience
Drug free work environment
Equal opportunity employer
Family Operated Dealer group for almost 50 years
Interviews are by appointment only
No drop-ins please.
Submit your resume to this job posting.
Please include your name, address, email address, salary preference and phone number on your resume.
Motorsports International- Indian Motorcycle of New England
Audi- BMW - Kia- Mercedes-Benz- Used Car Center- Certified Collision Center
700 Plantation Street
Worcester, MA 01605
Search engine keywords:
Auto, tech, technician, mechanic, ASE, certified, A, B, C, automotive, lube, tire changer, service department, tire, express, certified, certifications, factory trained, Quick Lane, Heavy Line, Diesel, acura, aston martin, audi, bentley, bmw, buick, cadillac, chevrolet, chrysler, corvette, daihatsu, dodge, ferrari, fiat, ford, gm, gmc, general motors, honda, hummer, hyundai, infiniti, isuzu, jaguar, jeep, kia, lamborghini, land rover, lexus, lincoln, lotus, maserati, mazda, mercedes-benz, mb, mercury, mg, mini, mitsubishi, nissan, oldsmobile, peugeot, pontiac, porsche, regal, renault, rolls-royce, saab, saturn, smart, subaru, suzuki, toyota, volkswagen, VW, volvo, yugo
Audi- BMW - Kia- Mercedes-Benz- Used Car Center- Certified Collision Center
700 Plantation Street
Worcester, MA 01605
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!