Mound Job Description Sample
Project Manager Commercial Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Business Systems Analyst
- Drive the plan, design and execution of new applications and enhancements to existing applications.
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve business systems issues.
- Ensure compatibility and interoperability of in-house computing systems.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Identify and establish scope and parameters of systems analysis in order to define outcome criteria and measure-taking actions.
- Collaborate in the planning, design, execution of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications.
- Assist in the deployment of new applications and enhancements to existing applications.
- Assist in the research on software products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing efforts, as business needs dictate.
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in operating systems across the organization.
- Create system design proposals.
- Create systems models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to system programmers.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems, and other post-implementation support.
- Provide orientation and training to end users for all modified and new systems.
- Provide guidance and/or instruction to junior staff members
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years in technical and/or business analysis
- Proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products.
- Experience working directly with ERP systems required
- Experience in the implementation of ERP or MRP system preferred
- Working technical knowledge of Progress, .NET, SQL programming languages a plus
- Working knowledge of network and PC operating systems
- Working knowledge of current systems protocols and standards
- Extensive experience with core software applications
- Proven experience in the operation and analysis of systems, as well as implementation methodologies
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
Business Development Coordinator-Customer Service
Morrie's Automotive Group is looking for professionals looking to jump start their career in customer service! The Business Development Center at Morrie's is the perfect place to launch your skills in the automotive industry.
Full and Part-Time positions available.
- Answer inbound and place outbound sales or service calls.
- Schedule appointments for our service or sales departments.
- Confidently recommend/promote Morrie’s brand promises.
- Perform outbound customer satisfaction calls, services needed and sales related calls.
- Respond to customer through email, chats and text communication.
- Confirm appointments and reschedule missed appointments.
- Contact customers regarding marketing initiatives.
- Log customer information and purify database.
- Utilize communication skills to connect with Customers and make a positive impact for Morries.
At Morrie's Automotive Group Buy Happy is at the heart of everything we do every day. It isn't a program or a policy. It is deeply engrained in our culture and business philosophy. It's what connects us all and motivates us all to work toward a common goal.
Our Buy Happy Philosophy:
Morrie's redefines the automotive retail experience. We make an emotional connection that goes beyond the product. Our goal is to make the customer choose us above anyone else.
We choose to do business differently.
We choose to evolve.
We choose knowledge.
We choose truth.
We choose knowledge.
We choose to ask and listen.
We choose to remove hassles.
We choose to give customers the experience they deserve, not the experience they have come to expect.
- Strong Customer Service skills.
- Experience handling in/outbound calls
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organization & ability to multi-task
- Thrive in fast paced environment
- Ability to work well independently
- PC and Internet Skills
- Ability to arrive on time and work scheduled shifts
- Submit to and successfully pass a pre-employment background check.
We offer a comprehensive benefit plan -- including medical, dental, paid time off, STD/LTD, 401K and life insurance.
Senior Project Engineer - Automation & Controls
The Senior Project Engineer is responsible for controls engineering involving control panel design, PLC programming, instrumentation, checkout support and start-up assistance.
Engineering Responsibilities: This position may be responsible for the implementation of conceptual design and technical review of projects. This includes both internal design efforts and client reviews.
- Designs, develops, and implements control system (logic software and hardware) to meet machine and integrated system requirements.
- Develops control logic software and user interface applications.
- Develops schematics detailing control system configuration and wiring, and design equipment panel layouts on AutoCAD software.
- Design network architecture for control systems to interface with multiple communication protocols
- Develop procedural documentation for instrumentation and hardware configurations
- Write operational philosophy and sequence of operation documents for control system implementation
- Will assist with initial start-up and debug integrated systems and the development of system documentation.
- Individual will be working on automation and control system integration projects for clients in industries such as food and beverage, wood, or grain facilities.
- May act as lead on some projects and guide junior engineers and technicians.
- Education – A Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical/Control Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or Computer Science is preferred. An AA in Engineering Technology or equivalent with equivalent experience may be substituted.
- Technical Experience – Greater than 10 years of experience with a proven track record in the areas below:
- Experience in one or more of the following industries: Food and Beverage, Oil & Gas, Wood or Grain.
- Experience in the design of electrical schematics, including power distribution, control panels and associated NEC references
- Experience with PLC ladder logic and function block programming (i.e. Rockwell Automation, Modicon, Siemens) are required
- Experience with SCADA programming, scripting, and their applications (i.e. Cimplicity, Wonderware, Intellution, Rockwell Automation) are required
- Ability to configure numerous types of electronic overloads, VFD’s, and Servos Knowledge in Databases, SQL, Scripting, Historian and Virtual Machines
- Experience with AutoCAD and ability to navigate 3D models Experience mentoring less experienced engineers
At The Waters our mission is powerful, yet simple. We are committed to creating communities that Thrive by offering living and working experiences centered on health, well-being and hospitality.
The Server is responsible providing upscale, professional dining services to community residents and guest. This person possesses a warm and inviting personality and responds to residents, guest and team member requests in a timely manner, representing The Waters Senior Living in a professional manner.
The successful applicant will have:
Provide excellent hospitality to our Seniors
Serve food and beverages to resident and guest in a professional and timely manner
Create a fun, engaging and caring environment for our residents
Engage with resident's family and friends and take time to visit with them
Great opportunity for students, stay-at-home parents and retirees
We offer flexible scheduling
Must be 15 years old to apply
We are hiring FT/PT positions-weekday and weekend breakfast, lunch and dinner shifts
Why The Waters?
The Waters mission is to change the landscape of senior living through innovated care philosophies and partnerships
We have a competitive compensation program with outstanding benefits
We offer opportunities for advancement in a growing and thriving organization
The Waters was recognized by the Star Tribune as a Top Place to Work
Our communities are beautifully constructed and designed and team members say it's one of their favorite things about working at The Waters
The Waters is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce.
Flexible Part-Time Opportunity For Infant (Excelsior)
About the Position
Office:Twin Cities | Excelsior
Location of Position:Excelsior
Starting January 2019: any 3 days/week. Family prefers Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Family prefers an earlier start time of 7:30 AM, but can be flexible for as late as 8:30 AM. End time would be around 4 pm, however, they are more flexible towards the end of the day.
A minimum of two years working with infants
Up to date with vaccinations and flu shot
Infant CPR/First Aid certified --or willing to obtain within the first 30 days of employment
Reliable and insured vehicle
Excelsior family of five is seeking a part-time nanny to join their family three days each week starting in January. Their eldest sons attend pre-k full-time so main care would be for their 3-month old daughter. They are looking for a personable provider to come into their home and provide educational development, games, singing and support for their family. These parents value communication and would love their nanny to be comfortable with sharing the days' challenges and successes, while celebrating the milestones. Responsibilities include, but not limited to; light meal prep, child laundry and folding, cleaning baby bottles, diaper changing, adhering to the baby's routine, letting the dog outside and open to driving, if needed. Our ideal nanny is flexible, clear, prompt communicator, trustworthy, takes initiative, and wants to develop a long-standing partnership with our family.
To learn more about this position, please contact Katie Bakalars at email@example.com and reference "Part-Time Opportunity in Excelsior"
Apply For This PositionBack To Team Page
Senior Software Engineer – Front End Engineer (18-168)
- Work with Scrum team to develop new native software that will be a key component of our product offering.
- Code, test, debug, document and maintain software applications using established coding standards and methodologies.
- Participate in Scrum activities, perform code reviews, contribute to a high performing, growing team.
- Own component(s) of the architecture and direct the work of other team members.
- Ensure new software meets quality standards through writing unit and automated tests.
- Troubleshoot, debug, resolve product issues as they arise.
- Assist in designing interfaces to improve the user experience.
- Support the application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support). Follow established development, documentation, testing and deployment processes.
- Gather requirements and suggest solutions; serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions.
- Collaborate with product development team to plan new features.
- Participate in planning and scoping meetings for future projects.
- Work cross functionally to resolve complex customer problems.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining project and work backlog; able to re-prioritize tasks as the business deems appropriate.
- Stay current with new technology trends.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university and 4 years’ experience or Master’s Degree in Computer Science and 2 year’ experience; or comparable experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. BS in Computer Science preferred.
- Strong Experience as a Front End Software Engineer
- Strong Experience with React, NPM, TypeScript
- Strong Experience in Bootstrap 4
- Strong Experience with Karma and Jasmine
- Understanding of .NET and C#
- Ability to work with UX Designers to develop a simple and modern UI
- Understanding of the fundamentals of good User Design
- Experience working on an Agile development team
- Experience working in a Healthcare/clinical environment
- Ability to identify, own, and solve problems independently or as part of a team
Senior Software Engineer – Messaging Services
- Strong experience as a Full Stack Software Engineer
- Strong Experience with .NET and C#
- Experience with AWS IoT
- Experience with XML and JSON
- Experience with API Gateway
- Experience with mySQL, DynamoDB
- Understanding Java is a plus
- Understanding of BPMN, DMN, CMMN is a plus
- Understanding of HL7 protocol is a plus
- Understanding of ElasticSearch is a plus
- Understanding of Docker is a plus
- Experience working on an Agile development team
- Experience working in a Healthcare/clinical environment
District Sales Manager - Hosting
- Manages sales teams, which includes developing, training, measuring performance and coaching the team to meet and exceed team sales goals, profitability goals, and effectiveness.
- Develop relationships with current customers and new prospects, consultants and channel partners. Retain the existing customer base and add new clients to meet and exceed revenue objectives.
- Develop and nurture relationships with key vendor partners.
- Work collaboratively with Client Marketing to develop territory-based lead generation and branding strategies.
- Attend trade show and industry related conferences as necessary.
- Understand, support and teach the Company and partner processes and tools.
- Serve as the “face of Client” within the assigned geography.
- Develop, analyze and present all forecast data to senior leadership, as well as overall sales management team.
- Monitor competitive performance, customer feedback and satisfaction.
- Establish target revenue and gross margin (GM) goals for sales team to coincide with all on premise, professional services, and hosted & managed services objectives.
- Oversee the interview, hire and training processes for all new sales team members to ensure the team is fully staffed.
- Manage expenses within budget.
- Bachelor degree (or higher) OR 4+ years professional work experience.
- 7 + years of sales of hosting and managed services.
- 2+ years supervising and/or leading a sales team.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license, insurance, and have access to reliable transportation.
- 2+ years computer / network experience.
- Data Center, Managed Services and/or consulting/business advisory experience preferred.
- Previous sales experience within local information technologies markets or partners.
- Knowledge and competency in Microsoft Office.
- An interest in working in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment.
- Critical thinking, analysis and problem solving skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Assertive to help team members work cohesively and share ideas effectively.
- Independent, while working in a cooperative framework, utilizing ideas from others when appropriate.
- Able to solve problems with critical analysis, considering viable alternative solutions.
- The ability to manage a complex solution sale that may include software, as well as professional services.
- Positive, optimistic, and able to manage stress.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Entry Level Recruiter
Automationtechies, is a recruiting firm that connects engineers, sales engineers, managers and other professionals with employers in the Factory Automation, Process Control, Instrumentation, and Manufacturing industries. We are actively seeking an Entry-Level Recruiter to complement our growing firm. Individuals with a proven track record of success typically have assorted backgrounds as college athletes, active members of clubs/organizations and community involvement. Additionally, individuals with sales or customer service experience and an exceptionally enthusiastic attitude who are excited about taking charge of their own success are strongly encouraged to apply.
As an entry level recruiter, you will work with a team of experienced recruiters and managers to fill a variety of positions. You will learn and embody exceptional candidate generation, time management, the ability to prioritize and most importantly, build an unbeatable practice revolving around relationship building.
Why choose Automationtechies?
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!