Mount Holly Job Description Sample
Regional Sales Manager - Heavy Equipment Industry
JESCO, Inc., a John Deere Construction Equipment Dealer has an immediate need for a Regional Sales Manager who will be responsible for the efficient and profitable sales of all products and equipment. The Regional Sales Manager takes a leadership position and is responsible for driving sales results through leadership, coaching and development of their team. Advises and makes recommendations to the V.P. of Sales with the respect to the best interest of the Sales department. The Regional Sales Manager will be based out of our Mount Holly, NJ branch.
- Ensure that Territory Sales Managers are working effectively to maximize lead conversion and lead closure rates in their assigned territories, as well as managing their individual Pipelines to meet or exceed individual quotas.
- Develop, grow, and manage sales plans, goals, and associated activities to achieve regional targets, and quotas.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Coordinate all company trades and secure financing arrangements with regard to allowance on trade-ins, (With the V.P. Sales and/or President) and ensures that the target profit goals are met
- Prepare reasonable annual objectives for the sales department. These objectives should be reviewed and maintained on a monthly basis
- Oversee authorized sales plans and programs are carried out by the sales department with respect to profit, volume, product mix and coverage
- Resolve customer complaints in a prompt and efficient manner to minimize customer inconvenience and maximize the company business image with the customer
- Provide effective sales presentations to support the dealership's sales goals.
- Understand and support the company's sales policies and procedures to provide proper and effective service to all customers.
Minimum Qualification (Any of the below met criteria will qualify)
- BS/BA with (10 - 15) years of sales experience
- (5) years selling heavy equipment
- (3-5) years of outside sales experience
- (5) years of sales management experience
- Efficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Corporate sales experience
- Proven history of sales success that includes prospecting and closing
- A basic understanding of the Construction industry
- Health Insurance
- Life and AD&D Plan
- Short Term Disability Plan
- Company-provided Vehicle
- Fuel and company card
- Retirement Plan (401K)
- Base salary plus bonus
Email resume and qualifications
Since 1972, JESCO has been building long-lasting relationships with contractors and municipalities by supplying them with a wide range of quality construction equipment - John Deere, Hitachi, Ditch Witch, BOMAG, Indeco, Genesis, Hydrema, LeeBoy and Rosco as well as the support services to help keep your jobs moving forward. With 12 strategically located offices in Massachusetts, southern New York state, Long Island, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland and the Washington, D.C. area coupled with one of the broadest equipment offerings and largest rental fleets in the area, a massive parts inventory and a full fleet of service vehicles, JESCO ensures that they are always available when and where you need them.
Insurance Agency Owner
Be MORE than just an agent. Be an Allstate Agency Owner
Why work hard to build a business and not earn any equity? As an Allstate Agency Owner, your hard work turns into equity that provides you the opportunity to sell or pass down in the future. Plus, the big advantage with insurance is that it's a must-have for many Americans who own a car or home. So, the demand is always there making the Allstate agency ownership a business opportunity not to be missed.
There's MORE to being an Allstate Agency Owner
- Build a legacy with the opportunity to pass it down or sell
- Pay NO franchise or royalty fees (not a franchise opportunity)
- Be your own boss and run things your way
- Enjoy a better work/life balance
- Earn repeat revenue from policy renewals
- Enjoy unlimited earnings potential
- Enjoy immediate brand-name recognition of a Fortune 100 Company
- Up to 4 years of enhanced compensation package
- Education bonus ranging from $5-$8K
- Establishment bonus up to $15K
- Marketing funds of $6K in you first year in addition to ongoing local and national marketing support
- Quarterly life and retirement bonuses up to $7,500
BE MORE than just an agent. Be an Allstate Agency Owner and start building equity in a small business of your own with a nationally recognized brand helping to drive leads to your door. For more information visit allstateagent.com
- Prior business or franchise ownership preferred
- Previous insurance experience a PLUS!
- Experience in playing an active role in the day to day operations, budgeting, planning and staffing strategies or experience in business or sales management.
- You are required to obtain all applicable state licenses for property & casualty, life & health before getting appointed with Allstate.
- Investment of liquid capital to cover startup costs. Allstate does not take possession of your capital and there are no franchise fees or licensing fees. These funds remain in your control and you will use them to cover your operational expenses such as your payroll, lease, marketing, utilities etc.
Subject to all terms and conditions as outlined in the Allstate R3001 Exclusive Agency Agreement and Exclusive Agency program materials. Allstate agents are not franchisees; rather they are exclusive agent independent contractors and are not employed by Allstate. Allstate is an Equal Opportunity Company. Allstate Insurance Company, Northbrook, IL. In New Jersey, Allstate New Jersey Insurance Company, Bridgewater, NJ. © 2015 Allstate Insurance Co.
Sales representative, sales executive, inside sales, outside sales, sales manager, account manager, operations manager, business development, business development manager, call center manager, supervisor, director, real estate, realtor, insurance agent, insurance account representative, insurance broker, franchise owner, customer service, business consultant.
Electronics Technician & Product Specialist
Electronics Technician & Product Specialist
Election Systems & Support
Team player needed to fill a key, cross-functional, Electronic Technician and Product Support role in small, niche-focused company
Evaluate, test, troubleshoot and repair printed circuit boards, component assemblies and electronics – thru-hole and SMT
Ability to read, decipher and understand schematics
Must be skilled at soldering, de-soldering components and circuit board modifications, including SMT
• Must be able to use industry standard test equipment, such as multi-meters, oscilloscopes, frequency generators, counters, etc.
• Must perform incoming inspection, diagnostics and logging of returned boards, assemblies & components
• Troubleshooting and repair of non-functional boards and components – RMA’s
• Organize, track, and maintain lab benches, cabinets, tool boxes, shop equipment, ESD control, storage, etc.
• Maintain inventories, track work in progress, reports and regular communications
Efficiently ship materials and receive/inventory
Comfortable with 5S process and working in a deadline driven, fast paced environment
Assertive, self-motivated, independent problem solver willing to persevere through challenging situations with minimal supervision
Ability to communicate effectively, decipher and resolve complex, technical issues and explain in non-technical detail
Naturally organized to a fault, seek perfection in everything you touch, but easily let go and move on
Comfortable in a blameless environment but readily step up, remain accountable and maintain ownership of everything you touch
Ultimate Team player and eager to jump in wherever needed, relish the opportunity to wear multiple hats in a small-company
Significant experience repairing printed circuit boards, electronics and component assemblies – thermal printers, power supplies, etc. Technical Degree in discipline, Bachelors Degree, or equivalent experience
Familiarity with Excel, Word, and Reporting
PROBLEM SOLVING/DECISION MAKING:
Ability to use solid judgment in overcoming technical problems, maintaining precise incident and issues log
Evaluate and resolve problems quickly and efficiently in the field and in the lab to reduce downtime
Manage multiple, simultaneous projects and time with efficiency and immediacy
Strong communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
Strong technical skills with detailed knowledge in appropriate disciplines
Ability to interact with and contribute to cross-functional teams
Ability to work independently with little direction and supervision
You have a solid understanding on the use of Word & Excel
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to listen intently, communicate effectively, document conversations, sit, stand, lift equipment and use hands. The employee is frequently required to conduct extensive in-person and tele-conferences with customers, employees, and subcontractors, reach with hands and arms, listen, talk and hear. The employee is required to stand, walk, lift and move equipment as needed to conduct job as needed.
On Time Staffing is seeking associates for our warehouse in Westampton, NJ!!
We are a fully dedicated staffing agency that has served our light industrial clients since 1999. We currently have an opportunity for Order Selector with one of our top clients in Westampton, NJ!
- Packaging the product while taking orders on a headset Safe.
Starting pay rate :
- $10.50 - $11.50 per hour
- 7:00am – 3:30pm
- 4:00pm – 12:00am
Full time openings with growth opportunity!
- Must have at least 6 months of warehouse experience
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must wear steel toe boots
- Must be able to work Overtime and weekends
- Must be able to stand for long periods
- Must be able to lift up to 30-35lbs.
- Background check and drug screen is required
We offer a $30 referral bonus . Refer your friends and family and if hired and work 80 hours, you will earn the bonus!
Applying is quick and easy. Apply online: http://jobs.ontimestaffing.com OR call or text 855-866-2910 to speak with an On Time representative and schedule a possible interview.
On Time Staffing…The Company of Choice for Light Industrial Staffing!
Our Associates work in three main areas: warehouse, packaging and manufacturing. Our culture embraces a passion for teamwork, creativity, honesty, integrity and respect for one another.
Full-service accounting position for well established non-profit affordable housing and social service organization. 16 FT employees with an annual budget of $3,000,000
Pediatric RN, Pediatric Registered Nurse (RN) needed
Specialty Professional Services Corp has one (1) great contract opportunity for a Pediatric RN for a client located in Mount Holly, NJ
If you are a compassionate and knowledgeable RN Registered Nurse with 2+ years of Pediatric experience, you should call us! 888-704-0711
Responsibilities of the Pediatric RN
- Demonstrate excellent critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, and leadership in the anticipation and planning for safe delivery of care
- Current BLS, and certifications required
- Current NYS Professional Nurse Licensed
- Reliable, flexible and available as needed
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Working with Specialty comes with unparalleled perks :
- Generous housing stipend or a flat Higher Hourly Rate
- Recruiters that work around the clock to secure the assignments you desire most
- Dedicated internal support staff to ensure your needs are quickly met
- Premium Medical and Rx Plan for full-time employees
- 401K - Starting Day 1
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly Pay (via direct deposit)
- Quick Pay for those working Per Diem
Know an RN friend? If you know any Nursing (RN) friends, it could earn you some extra cash in your pocket! Specialty offers generous referral bonuses up to $500. The best part is you don’t even have to work for Specialty. Apply today or call us at 888-704-0711
Driver - CDL A OR B
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Technical Support Associate
Ground floor technical support position with an opportunity for growth into a project manager or product development role for the right candidate. You must be excited about the opportunity to manage multiple projects and client requests (both internal and external) in a fast-moving technical environment supporting worldwide customers. You must have exceptional communication skills, stay calm under pressure, and look forward to developing long-lasting relationships with team members and customers. Successful candidates must be strong believers in leveraging technology to solve challenging business problems and will possess an uncommon passion to understand and resolve technical issues.
Are you a humble self-starter, accountable, ethical, detailed, process-oriented, personable, results-driven and team focused? Familiarity with relational database and 4GL programming languages as well as document and data capture (optical character recognition) a plus. Experience with mobile app development helpful but not required. This is a remote, “work from anywhere” position.
In our 22-year history, our company culture has been to find the best people for a role, provide them with the guidelines and direction for success and then stay out of their way. A high performer will not be micro-managed at PICS and will have freedom to implement ideas and programs with management buy in and support.
- Identify significant customer problems & opportunities.
- Triage initial Client Issues by analyzing problems in depth.
- Provide Solutions when applicable
- Prioritize and Escalate Client issues
- Speak effectively with internal resources
- Understand and Maintain Client Environments.
- Possess verbal and written communication skills to correctly communicate with customers, partners and internal resources. Write clear, precise, well-organized documents using appropriate vocabulary, grammar & word usage.
- Possess superior technical and application knowledge of all of PICS products and solutions.
- Acquire Active Certifications from business partners
- Maintain relationships with vendor/partner peers
- Possess the ability to acquire understanding & absorb information rapidly.
- Handle objections quickly and effectively.
- Plan, organize & schedule in efficient, organized manner. Focus on key priorities.
- Possess the ability to follow internal policies and procedures
Experience & Training:
- Required: 1-2 years of experience in computer information systems or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Required: Experience with Windows, Linux or
Progress OpenEdge or relational database (SQL Server, Oracle, Progress, Access) experience.
- Preferred: Experience working on a IT Helpdesk.
- Preferred: Document and data capture (optical character recognition) experience
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!