Mount Juliet Job Description Sample
We are seeking an experienced site superintendent for construction of commercial, retail and industrial buildings. The candidate will be responsible for overseeing all trades and effectively managing daily on site activities. The successful candidate must possess the knowledge, experience and confidence to engage and professionally interact with the design professionals, consultants and client while successfully directing the subcontractors and other construction related personnel in planning, coordinating and safely executing the work in accordance with the contract documents, schedule and budget. This individual will work closely with the Project Manager and fulfill an integral role on the project.
- Assist in the preparation of the project schedule
- Review the project plans and specifications and comment on the building design, scheduling, possible cost saving measures and potential construction problems
- Have confidence in own ability to intelligently communicate with design team/client as well as effectively lead the trades
- Contact, schedule and coordinate all subcontractors, suppliers and utilities
- Monitor and maintain the project construction schedule on a weekly basis
- Raise and discuss relevant issues at the job site meetings
- Inform the project manager of any errors, discrepancies or omissions contained within the design drawings
- Maintain a safe job site and ensure that the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act are enforced
- Coordinate and direct independent testing and municipal inspections as required
- Maintain and enforce good construction standards and quality control
- Maintain control and responsibility for the security and operation of rental equipment on the job site
- Control and monitor labor, material and equipment expenses. Assist in the preparation of the monthly cost forecasting summaries
- Ensure that "as built" drawings are prepared on an ongoing basis by all trades during the construction period
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a site superintendent on commercial building construction and site development
- College degree in a construction related field is preferred but not required
- Must have understanding of construction terms, scheduling and planning concepts
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be able to read blueprints
- 30 Hr Osha Training is preferred but not required
General Labor - Landscaper- Crew Member
40+ hours a week, (4 ten-hour days per week,) year-round position, overtime often available.
Assembling crews now for a March 1, 2018 start date! Apply Now!
Major Job Responsibilities
- Report to work on time.
- Remove loose trash and debris from landscape area before mowing.
- Remove weeds from sidewalks, curb lines, and mulch beds.
- Report property damage to Foreman or Lead Person.
- Help crew load and unload equipment at the job site.
- Always be courteous.
- Always wear a clean uniform.
- Know what to do if a client or anyone else asks a question.
- Learn to use the proper equipment for the job being performed.
- Become certified in the training/certification program for the designated pieces of equipment (21” mower, 36” mower, 48” & 60” mower, riding mower, blower, edger and weedeater).
- Learn to service/perform the necessary preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Learn the proper loading and unloading of equipment.
- Attend/participate in company orientation program before performing any work.
- Learn to adhere to all company safety rules/policies.
- Must attend and participate in all tailgate meetings.
- Must use appropriate safety equipment when necessary.
- Has a “can-do” attitude
- Gets a job done on time and knows what to do next.
- Volunteers to take on a new or different job, project or responsibility.
- Goes beyond what is expected to do a better job.
- Must be a “team player”.Must get along with all co-workers.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job family chart. They are not intended to be a comprehensive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees in this job family series. Thank you for your interest in joining the U.S. Lawns team, a system of independently owned and operated franchisees. By proceeding with the application process, you acknowledge and agree that (i) all U.S. Lawns offices are independently owned and operated franchised businesses, (ii) it will be the independent franchisee, and not U.S. Lawns, Inc. who will extend any employment offers and make any subsequent employment related decisions, (iii) if you are extended an offer of employment, you will not be an employee of U.S. Lawns, Inc., and U.S. Lawns, Inc. has no responsibility or liability for any employment related decisions by any U.S. Lawns franchisee. U.S. Lawns is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Are you looking to work with the best in the industry to enhance your hospitality career? As a Server Assistant/Busser at Employer, your hard work helps the restaurant run smoothly. Your responsibilities may include resetting tables, pre-bussing, providing refills, and stocking service stations. Fulfilling guest requests and delivering our delicious seafood in a friendly, timely manner are ways you will represent the Employer hospitality we pride ourselves on.
What You Need to Succeed
•Skills to Make the Grade – Multi-tasking, teamwork, communication, and organization skills
•Job Qualifications – Must be at least 16 years of age
•Perform the Physical Demands – Lift and carry up to 30 pounds, frequent bending, kneeling, stooping, and reaching
BIG plans are on the horizon for Employer. Our team and restaurants are great today, but our future is even better. There is no better time than now to join the Employer Family!
You can be proud of the food you serve. The tremendous variety of seafood makes us the perfect destination for seafood lovers. Our annual “Ultimate Events” like Lobsterfest, Crabfest, and Endless Shrimp are more widely known than practically any other restaurant.
You will serve fish at a premium standard. We are a global pioneer and an industry leader in Seafood Sustainability. With seafood served from over 30 countries, Employer has a long standing commitment to sustainable fishing and farming. We are a founder and current member of the Global Aquaculture Alliance and a current member of National Fisheries Institute. Our team is proud to be known for not serving any endangered species on the menu and for buying only from fisheries that are sustainably managed through BAP (Best Aquaculture Practices) standards.
You will work at a destination for celebration. Our restaurants have a rich history of hosting birthdays, anniversaries, receptions, reunions, and other important memorable occasions.
You are part of an amazing family. Our restaurants are a place where you can both make friends and find a mentor. It’s important that our family of team members flourish, learn and grow. Our RL Cares program, for instance, is designed to help team members with unplanned expenses in times of great need.
You give back to the community. Our RL Shares program donates millions of pounds of food to Food Banks and Food Shelters across the country – making a significant difference for the homeless and hungry in the communities where we operate.
The #1 Seafood Restaurant Company in the US. Opened in 1968, we have earned an exceptional name, brand recognition, and reputation.
The #1 casual dining employer for our size. (Forbes Magazine 2016 List of America’s Best Employers and 2016 List of Canada’s Best Employers)
A restaurant that is loved. Our ratings are among the highest in casual dining for restaurant followers and consumer engagement.
ALL Positions Available From Management TO Administration
ALL POSITIONS AVAILABLE FROM MANAGEMENT TO ADMINISTRATION
GRAND OPENING for our NEW location
We will begin our INTERVIEW PROCESS IMMEDIATELY.
Get Your RESUME in NOW for an OPEN Position!
ENTRY LEVEL POSITIONS:
· CUSTOMER SERVICE
· SALES REPRESENTATIVES
· ADVERTISING ASSISTANTS
· PUBLIC RELATIONS
· EVENT HOSTESS’
· PROMOTION REPRESENTATIVES
· EVENT COORDINATORS
· ASSISTANT MANGERS
· ROOKIE MANAGERS
We pride ourselves in our staff.
we are willing to provide the guidance, the tools, & the motivation for our Entry Level & Management Positions.
We have a very LARGE client list that we brand, advertise & market with.
We also pride ourselves in the DEVELOPMENT of Marketing Promotions that generate sales revenue.
We interact with VARIOUS internal Departments to carry out our Clients’ Requirements such as scheduling, advertising; monitoring account activities, and monitoring and managing production.
· STABILITY & BENEFITS
· WEEKLY PAY & BONUS
· UNPARALLELED WORK ENVIRONMENT
· DEVELOPMENT BEYOND ENTRY LEVEL
· TRAVEL OPPORTUNITIES
· CAREER ADVANCEMENT
· FULL TIME AVAILABILITY
· TEAM PLAYER
· GREAT COMMUNICATION SKILLS
· ABILITY TO EXCEL IN UNSUPERVISED SOLO ASSIGNMENTS
· ABILITY TO EXCEL IN UNSUPERVISED TEAM ASSIGNMENTS
· ENERGETIC PERSONALITY
· AMBITIOUS, LOYAL, AND MOTIVATED
Lingo Staffing - NOW HIRING Great Opportunity to Join A Growing Company!
Contact us today via PHONE or
Position: Receiving Positions
Mt. Juliet, TN
Pay: $12.25/hr + possibility of $1.25/hr bonus based on production performance
Hours: 3rd Shift
We are now hiring for Receiving Warehouse Positions. Temp to Hire Opportunity! We are looking for employees who can use an RF Scanner to receive product, scan, inspect quality, wrap, and grade products from retail locations.
Please apply online at www.lingostaffing.com; Walk-ins welcome
Previous warehouse experience preferred – pick/pack/receiving/quality
Strong work ethic
Lingo feels that one of the things that set us apart from others in our industry is the care we take of our employees. In our opinion they are our company. Without a quality and satisfied team we would not have a company. The end result is that our customers have a happy and productive workforce.
Lingo Staffing, Inc. is dedicated to providing our employees with an honest and effective working environment where every employee, individually and collectively, is devoted to providing our clients with exceptional effort, extraordinary service and personal integrity. By earning the satisfaction of our clients and the pride of our employees, we will become the preeminent provider of staffing solutions.
We are currently seeking a full time server. Must be able to take detailed food and drink orders and input the orders into POS system. The primary objective of the server is to consistently provide each guest with and outstanding experience.
With a brand new, fun, casual and residential atmosphere including a full kitchen in every suite, Home2Suites by Hilton is designed for the self sufficient, long stay guest who wants to settle in and connect to the local area. As a part of the Home2 Suites by Hilton team, you'll enjoy getting to know our guests and helping them enjoy their home away from home.
Now Open in Nashville / Mt. Juliet property, located 110 Providence Trail, Mt. Juliet is currently interviewing for a Part Time-Night weekend Auditor
· Register and assign rooms to guests
· Confirm phone and online reservations
· Respond to guest needs, requests, and complaints
· Collect payment from departing guests
· Keep records of occupied rooms, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
· Communicate pertinent guest information to designated departments
· Provide all guests with superior customer service
· Upon successful completion of training, shift is 11pm to 7am; 5 days a week.
· Previous experience in customer service, front desk service, or other related fields
· Ability to build rapport with guests
· Strong organizational skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Qualified applicants must be professional in appearance and have reliable transportation.
Apply at www.cumberlandhospitality.com/careers
Cdl-A OTR Company Truck Driver Teams
Company Team CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Now Available with Summitt - Starting pay .60cpm!It is our mission at Summitt Trucking to exceed our drivers, customers, and vendors expectations as a reliable provider of Logistics and Truckload Transportation Services.We accomplish our mission through.Building TRUE PARTNERSHIPS with our employees, customers and vendors.Exhibiting our core values in every interaction and business decision we make.We conduct business in an honest manner that sets our company, our employees, and our vendors up for success.Investing in our people to build a strong infrastructure from within.Our culture here encourages learning, training, mentoring and growing together as a team.OUR EMPLOYEESOur Employees are our most reliable and trusted resource at Summitt. Each employee is a valuable asset and a part of our TEAM.
It is our vision to mentor, train and embrace each employee and create long term, loyal relationships that will allow all parties to succeed and grow.OUR CUSTOMERSWe are committed to establishing honest long-term partnerships and loyalty with our customers. We promise to our customers to deliver the highest quality of transportation and technological services as well as to exceed our customers on time service expectations.OUR VENDORSWe believe that it is possible to create a deal that is fair to both parties. A deal where both parties benefit from the agreed to transaction and where both parties live up to their commitment to each other in good times and bad.Summitt Trucking is now seeking experienced CDL-A solo company truck drivers to operate in our OTR division.
More than thirty years in the making, Summitt is recognized as one of the most reliable and trusted companies in the trucking industry. Operating a family-owned business, Summitt understands the value of treating our drivers like family. Our Drivers are our #1 asset and we appreciate all they do by providing respect, great pay, predictable lanes, and excellent home time.Experience the advantages of becoming a part of the Summitt family:Make $86k plus per driver annually to start
Earn .60 cpm split with cent increase per driver every 6 months (Jan 1st&July 1st)Pay for all miles the team runs
Extra pay for going into NY ($100), Chicago ($40),&Canada ($100)Average 5,000-6,500 miles/weekHome every 7-14 days or more
Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and 401KCompany Paid Life InsurancePaid vacations and holidays
Optional Per diem
Earn up to $3,000 for referring a DriverAre you ready to become a part of the Summitt CDL-A truck driver family? Wed love to hear from you! Call to speak with a recruiter and APPLY TODAY!
Associated topics: cdl a driving, choferes clase a, company driving needed, company otr, company truck driving, conductores clase a, hazardous material, regional driver, regional driving, time at home
We are looking for a well-qualified Automotive Painter to join one of our best clients growing team! This position is temp to hire or potential direct hire depending on experience.
- True automotive or machinery painting experience
- Machinery Painter-preferably over 1 year
- Ready to go to work everyday
- Mix/match paint colors
- Sand, buff and mask vehicles
- Use a combination of hand and electric tools
- Prepping vehicle for paint process
- Removing rust and other debris from surfaces on vehicle in preparation for painting
- Fill cavities and dents in vehicle to create even surface
- Other duties as assigned
Apply today by calling 615-933-0550 or come in to the office at 3735 N. Mt. Juliet Rd. Mt Juliet,TN 37122
We are a privately held, full service specialty staffing firm headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. Currently we operate in 11 Midwestern States with over 42 offices from which to choose. Since 1968, when our company was founded, we have been guided by a set of strong values and principles.
Values & Principles That Guide Us:
* Results Driven: We measure our success by the value we deliver for our clients and candidates.
* Disciplined: Each and everyone of us are accountable to the highest standards of excellence.
* Collaborative: We work with our colleagues and clients toward shared goals and mutual rewards in an environment of respect.
* Candid: We interact with our clients, candidates and each other in an open and straightforward fashion.
* Competitive: We compete aggressively and win ethically.
Please, explore our site and explore the many benefits Crown Services Inc offers clients and applicants alike. If you have a question and need professional answers, please call or email your nearest Crown Services office.
Welcome to professional staffing. Welcome to Crown Services!
Construction General Labor
We need people with valid drivers license that can drive a truck pulling a trailer with heavy machinery. Experience in concrete, block work, or footings is a plus but not required.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!