Mount Laurel Job Description Sample
Truck Drivers - Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript - Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Alarm Service Technician
We are seeking an Alarm service technician to join our team! You will troubleshoot and repair alarm wiring and equipment.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with alarms and security systems
- Identify risk to customers and provide effective solutions
- Conduct routine preventative maintenance on alarm systems
- Monitor inventory of service parts
- Previous experience in security installation and maintenance
- Familiarity with hand and power tools
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
Sales Account Executive
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking an Account Executive supporting the Mt Laurel, NJ and surrounding marketplace. We focus on far more than just equipment.
Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their professional best.
Toshiba America Business Solutions' Account Executives are business-to-business sales professionals responsible for selling Toshiba's full line of office solutions including high speed digital copiers/printers, full color copiers/printers, software (Document Capture, Document Management and Document Delivery), Document Management Services and Digital Signage.
Drive sales revenue and market share by managing a defined territory to achieve quota
Prospecting new clients through cold and warm lead generation. Presenting and selling Toshiba digital
office equipment and software solutions
Ability to successfully work autonomously while demonstrating excellent time management skills
Bachelor Degree and/or 2+ years in a sales (business to business) environment
Entrepreneurial experience and goal-driven focus
Strong client-facing skills and effective selling to an executive, owner, and / or decision maker with a consultative approach
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrated fearless cold calling, prospecting and a business acumen including sales quota achievement and closing sales.
Ability to successfully work autonomously while demonstrating excellent time management skills
Valid Driver’s License
Compensation and Benefits: Competitive compensation- Salary plus uncapped commissions, company supported trips and awards, incentives and promotions.
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor.
Toshiba America Business Solutions
9740 Irvine Boulevard
Irvine, CA 92618
IT Business Analyst/Project Manager From Media
The Project Manager?Business Analyst would be ultimately responsible and accountable for managing the execution of programs and/or projects ensuring that objectives are met within constraints (e.g. cost, quality, time). Through daily interaction with IT Workstreams, this individual should have visibility into all program and project activities and the ability to speak to individual workstream or overall program status at all levels of management. In addition, they would be responsible for the collection and documentation of all business and technical requirements collected during the analysis phase, ensuring that the requirements stay within scope of the project and program. The individual will also need to have expertise in managing software development projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages multiple large-scale programs and/or projects from beginning to end.
- Manage interdependencies between projects, programs & portfolio.
- Oversee tasks associated with all phases of a software development work: requirements gathering, design, development and testing.
- Plan projects and estimate work effort for a proposed project or phase of work
- Review high-level deliverables and manage cross-workstream dependencies.
- Monitor workstream and program metrics to measure program success.
- Perform requirements gathering and analysis to include: analytical techniques, interview techniques, data gathering techniques, current system documentation, business modeling methods, business process, rules and logic, data gathering to solve complex issues, development of implementation plans, and development of requirements.
- Lend support to various business and technology teams as necessary during design, development and delivery to ensure solid, scalable, robust solutions.
- Communicate effectively in both verbal (i.e. day-to-day discussions, team meetings) and written (requirements and design specifications) form, as well as have an overall ability to be clear and concise in all communication
- Accurately assess and mitigate the risks associated with each solution design / project.
- Effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Perform additional job-related duties as requested.
- Strong decision making / problem solving skills and experience with software development projects
- Demonstrated leadership and attention to detail skills through prior experience at the strategic and tactical / implementation levels
Position Requirements: Formal Education & Certification:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree required
- PMP certifications preferred
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) a plus
- Relevant combination of education and experience
Knowledge & Experience:
- 8 years minimum experience in project management; 10 years preferred
- Strong expertise in Project Management and handling multiple projects at once
- Thorough working knowledge of SDLC models / methodologies, including waterfall and agile, IT systems and processes, methodologies and their direct implementation to projects
- Training and experience working with Agile methodologies – epics, stories, scrums
- Strong business and systems analysis skills, test planning and testing skills, troubleshooting skills and experience with numerous environments and architectures
- Ability to understand and apply common, object-oriented modeling techniques, including UML, use case, activity and sequence diagrams
- Experience in data gathering and facilitation techniques (i.e. meetings)
- Experience with requirements management, use case and modeling tools
- Experience with applying and general knowledge of various analysis and requirements gathering approaches, methodologies and models
- Strong analytical and planning skills / experience with software development projects
Admin Assisitant/Sales Support
Sales Administrative Assistant
Position Title: Sales Administrative Assistant
FLSA Status: Hourly
Report To: Director of Sales
Location: Based out of the Mt. Laurel, New Jersey office
Summary of Position
This position is responsible for assisting the Director of Sales and the sales team with support for day to day business needs along with trade shows.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· This Sales Administrative Assistant would be supporting a single executive and then assisting with broader support of the group.
· This Sales Administrative Assistant must have a strong desire to advance and progress along with a passion for sales and building effective client relations.
· In addition, this Sales Administrative Assistant will be involved in preparing and managing the agendas and scheduling meetings, be comfortable working under tight deadlines and should be able to work in a target driven work environment.
· Put your organizational skills and creative thinking to use by assisting in the ongoing development and growth of the organization.
· Previous sales experience preferred- Excellent organization and time management skills- Strong communication skills- The ability to work in a team as well as function independently- Intelligent goal setting is essential (be proactive instead of reactive)
· Responsible for ensuring complete confidentiality about the most significant financial details of the existing and potential clients- Data Entry Skills, Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Understanding the Customer, Customer Focus, Informing Others, Self-Development, Attention to Detail, Professionalism, Microsoft Office Skills
Skills and Education
· Proficient with use of Microsoft Office and Adobe InDesign
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Strong attention to detail, organizational and follow-up
· Budget management skills
Wachter, Inc. is an electrical construction and IT network engineering firm, performing work in all 50 states with a highly skilled workforce of 1,400 associates. Our broad engineering and installation capabilities make us the preferred consultants and contractors for 50 of the Fortune 500. We design install and maintain computer networks, physical security, and audio visual systems, as well as building power, lighting, equipment and much more. Wachter is a Cisco Gold Partner and Rockwell Solutions Partner with 12 offices in the United States.
Marketing Coordinator – Entry Level
Marketing Coordinator – Entry Level
We areone of North America's fastest growing companies. We work with Fortune 500 clients across the area. We are looking for 4 motivated individuals who can be trained to book, promote and execute promotional events for our clients.
Our daily work environment is fun, fast-paced and energetic so you must be too.
We are looking for a "GO TO" PERSON!
MARKETING COORDINATORS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SCHEDULING, PROMOTING AND EXECUTING FOR OUR CLIENTS NEEDS
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL BE TRAINED IN THE FOLLOWING:
- Schedule events and manage sales
- Prepare the necessary promotional materials for events
- Interact with clients and consumers at events
- Follow-up with clients and manage relationship
ALL OPENINGS ARE ENTRY LEVEL WITH ROOM FOR GROWTH INTO MANAGEMENT
- Excellent time management skills
- Self - Driven
- Ability to work individually and with a team
- Great communication skills
- Open to learn basic sales and marketing skills
Travel Registered Nurse - Progressive Care Unit (Mount Laurel,Nj)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Dedicated Cdl-A Drivers Needed!
USA Truck Dedicated Services Division has truck driving jobs with great home time, miles, pay, and benefits! We are now hiring experienced Class A CDL Truck Drivers for dedicated trucking jobs. Minimum of 1 year experience is necessary to apply. We value and reward our Experienced CDL-A Drivers with a wide range of benefits, including:
Loyalty and referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR) * Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
Pet Friendly Policy
Scale bypass technology * 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
Paid vacation grows with experience USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more. Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers! If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
Hiring Journeyman Electrician ASAP - Location:
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
Contact: AnneMarie or
• Must have valid driver"s license
• Must have reliable transportation
• Must have good work attendance
We Offer: Weekly Pay , Direct deposit, Global Cash Crad
Benefits: Health, Vision , Dental, 401k, Employee Referral Bonus
Employer Offers- Excellent wages, weekly pay, health, dental, vision, 401K w/co match, and paid vacations.
Level 1 NOC Engineer
GENERAL SUMMARY: The NOC is responsible for responding to requests for Technical Support outside of normal business hours. The NOC Engineer position requires a strong knowledge of the Wachter Help Desk ticket application (ServiceNow) for the purpose of creating, maintaining, and closing out tickets. The NOC Engineer also provides Level One Support to Third Party Service Organizations, Wachter Field Engineering, and Client Project Teams for cable/trouble ticket issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Manage multiple phone calls received from Customers on the Help Desk line as well as general calls on the Operator line.
· Able to multi-task by handling phone calls, emails, and ticket updates simultaneously.
· Interface and follow through to Client Project Teams and Wachter Project Management, and respond to requests regarding client issues and open trouble tickets.
· Coordinate dispatches with Third Party Service Organizations and Wachter engineers.
· Follow proper escalation procedures through Multiple Third Party Service Organizations.
· Monitor, follow-up, and close all tickets as they are resolved.
· Monitor and maintain all Queues in ServiceNow.
· Ensure Trouble Tickets are filled out correctly and completely.
· React, respond and follow through on a heavy volume of e-mails sent to the Wachter Help Desk.
· Provide Level One Help Desk support and troubleshooting on hardware and cable issues for clients. Escalate to Level Two Support Team as required.
· Ship parts in emergency situations as required.
· The position requires a high level of customer interaction and a high quality of customer service is demanded.
· The position requires the ability to work with both technical and non-technical staff and bridge the gap between the two.
· The position requires the ability to work independently with little supervision, and is able to switch rapidly between different projects.
· The position requires the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
· The position requires excellent communication and organizational skills.
· The position requires excellent people and consultative skills and experience
QUALIFICATIONS: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: High School graduate. A minimum of two years Help Desk/Call Center experience. The position requires knowledge of Word, Excel, Microsoft Project and Microsoft Outlook. Experienced in the use of a PC in a local network environment.
LANGUAGE SKILLS:Proficient written and verbal English communication skills. Ability to read and interpret comments in Trouble Tickets. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, partners, or fellow employees. The ability to speak a second language (Spanish primarily) is a plus.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS:Understanding of using basic formulas in Excel
REASONING ABILITY:Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and make recommendations for a solution to the stated problem.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:Must have current Cisco Certification of CCNA or higher. As an alternative, the incumbent must commit to obtaining CCNA within 1 year of their hire date.
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
· Works predominately in an indoor environment but may be required to work outdoors occasionally
· Required to use hands, arms and fingers to type, plug equipment in and unplug equipment
· Ability to sit, stand and kneel
· Required to use a keyboard and mouse
· Be able to travel by trains, airplanes and automobiles.
· Vision requirements include the ability to adjust, focus and view computer screen.
· Employee is required to hear and talk in a clear and audible voice
· Employee may be required to lift up to 50 lbs.
· The noise level in the work environment may be high.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!